Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    ecdanc said:
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    My 10c number is also in the 600XXXs and my lottery code was 800xxx, so just based on your wife and me, I'd say "no." 
    OK.  Thanks.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
    uh, pretty sure it says exactly what he's implying it does. 
    It describes two steps: one is a confirmation, the other is a seat location. Given that GA doesn't have seats (I'm guessing you know that), that portion doesn't apply to GA v. Reserved. In other words, the very presence of the word "seat" in that 2nd sentence suggests the opposite of what he's implying. Now if the sentence read "....delivered with locations during the week of January 27th" he'd be right. But it doesn't. 
    Perhaps it's not common for everyone to refer to GA tickets as a seat location, but generally, I do see GA referred to as such quite often.

I suppose they could have worded it "ticket locations" or "seat or standing locations" to be clearer.
    You're right that they could have been clearer, but given the way they use the word "seat" throughout the rest of the instructions (the only time they use it NOT in relation to reserved sections is when discussing ADA seating) your reading seems to lack any basis in the instructions. So, you just insulted people while simultaneously being wrong....
    Where was an insult?!?!
    "Reading is fundamental..." wasn't meant to suggest that some of the people here improperly read the instructions? 
    If that’s an insult then I‘m constantly insulting people. Which may be true now I think about it...
    Apologies to anyone who read that as an insult. I was just trying to provide folks with a shortcut to calm their nerves.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    ajflicker said:
    radial21 said:
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    I don’t think so.  My member number is 220xxx and my code was 310xxx.  So that wouldn’t make sense with what you described.
    I think my number 514xxxx and my code was 6xxxxx
    Mine is 53XXXX and code was 65XXXX
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446

I'm not sure this is exactly correct...but, I do believe the number means "something". 

My default user name under my fanclub member number contained my first and last initial, and the exact same 4 digit number I was assigned by the TC for the presale.

TC number is 77xxx
    User name was this naming convention YYxxxx
    Ten club code for presale was the same xxxx from above.
    Someone get Sheldon from Big Bang Theory down here to figure this out. 
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    dankind said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
    It describes two steps: one is a confirmation, the other is a seat location. Given that GA doesn't have seats (I'm guessing you know that), that portion doesn't apply to GA v. Reserved. In other words, the very presence of the word "seat" in that 2nd sentence suggests the opposite of what he's implying. Now if the sentence read "....delivered with locations during the week of January 27th" he'd be right. But it doesn't. 
    Perhaps it's not common for everyone to refer to GA tickets as a seat location, but generally, I do see GA referred to as such quite often.

I suppose they could have worded it "ticket locations" or "seat or standing locations" to be clearer.
    You're right that they could have been clearer, but given the way they use the word "seat" throughout the rest of the instructions (the only time they use it NOT in relation to reserved sections is when discussing ADA seating) your reading seems to lack any basis in the instructions. So, you just insulted people while simultaneously being wrong....
    Where was an insult?!?!
    "Reading is fundamental..." wasn't meant to suggest that some of the people here improperly read the instructions? 
    If that’s an insult then I‘m constantly insulting people. Which may be true now I think about it...
    Apologies to anyone who read that as an insult. I was just trying to provide folks with a shortcut to calm their nerves.
    That’s just rude
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    In my world, implying someone misread something is pretty near the worst insult you can make!
    :lol: you‘re funny
    I wish I was joking. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    edited January 2020
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

haha, pretty sure 'seat locations' refers to all tickets, even though yes, obviously, GA is standing. it's just how it's worded. of course I could be wrong. who knows. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    awilkins said:
    I got an email saying I got QC; it was my first and only priority, I selected best available.
    I assumed, based on the wording, that we'd be notified of GA vs Reserved in this email, and that actual physical seat locations would be released the week of January 27.  There would be no way that they wouldn't know between GA and reserved, so why not include that.
    While I am happy to have 10C tix and be in the door, I would like to know what general location they are, especially given that I won't find out until after the two other sales--we're still trying to sort out numbers of people, tickets, travel, etc., so it would be nice to know GA vs. Reserved...
    This is what I am concerned about. Hopefully, the 10C tickets will be better than the tickets that are sold to the general public right?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    More data - my member # is 112XXX and code was 4XXX

My member # is 161xxx & code was 22xxx.
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Poncier said:

I think your number probably did rank your seniority...I think they may have been randomly generated but in order of 10 club number (my 10C is 70XXX ad I had 4 digits also, fairly low 4 digits)
    Agreed. I’m 92xxx and I also had a fairly low four digit Ticketmaster code. 
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    My 10c 174xxx
    passcode 310xxx

not seeing a correlation on mine. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    JG2876JG2876 Posts: 10
    Poncier said:

I think your number probably did rank your seniority...I think they may have been randomly generated but in order of 10 club number (my 10C is 70XXX ad I had 4 digits also, fairly low 4 digits)
    Agree with the trend here:

Ten club member number 92,XXX
    Ticketmaster code 2,XXX.
    1996 - Randall's // 1998 -- Continental, MSG, MSG // 2000 -- Jones, Jones, Jones // 2003 -- Nassau, Tweeter, MSG, MSG, PNC // 2006 -- Tweeter, Continental // 2008 -- MSG, MSG, Dodge, Beacon // 2010 -- MSG, MSG // 2013 -- Wrigley // 2014 -- Scottrade // 2015 -- Central Park // 2016 -- Fenway2 // 2020 - MSG, Nashville 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

haha, pretty sure 'seat locations' refers to all tickets, even though yes, obviously, GA is standing. it's just how it's worded. 
    No, it doesn't. Read the full instructions and look at how they use the word "seat." It clearly refers--throughout the full document--to reserved only. 
  • Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 689
    demetrios said:
    More data - my member # is 112XXX and code was 4XXX

My member # is 161xxx & code was 22xxx.
    Member number is 149xxx and code was 16xxx
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    I care. I paid for tickets. I'd like to know where they are before the regular or TM presale. Not that much to ask, esp now that the 10 Club sale has crap seats available. I'm happy to see them, but what else do you spend $125 for and not know exactly what you are getting? 
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve and maybe 2018 I think, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    But I'll be bothered if I could have gotten better seats on the regular sale than I receive via 10 Club. That's all. Esp now that 10 Club has upper level seats. I don't see any reason why they can't let you know before the regular sale. It's still a week away. I do trust 10 Club to take care of their folks, but as others have stated, don't trust TM to ever do the right thing. So we'll see.
    From the look of the seating charts, why do you think the public sale will have better seats than 10C? Only possibility is the remaining 10C seats that get released back, but that would imply 10C received the best of those available. (assuming 10C had all those sections available which I think they did initially). They should have mentioned GA or reserved in the confirmation however. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    My 10c 174xxx
    passcode 310xxx

not seeing a correlation on mine. 
    Me either.  my 10C is 18X,XXX,  (so worse than yours) and my passcode was only 5 digits. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    The code was randomly generated so that’s a red herring.
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2020
    Bmyers said:
    ajflicker said:
    radial21 said:

I don’t think so.  My member number is 220xxx and my code was 310xxx.  So that wouldn’t make sense with what you described.
    I think my number 514xxxx and my code was 6xxxxx
    Mine is 53XXXX and code was 65XXXX
    My # is 529XXX , my code 634XXX
    Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

haha, pretty sure 'seat locations' refers to all tickets, even though yes, obviously, GA is standing. it's just how it's worded. 
    No, it doesn't. Read the full instructions and look at how they use the word "seat." It clearly refers--throughout the full document--to reserved only. 
    you could be right. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    JG2876 said:
    Poncier said:

Agree with the trend here:

Ten club member number 92,XXX
    Ticketmaster code 2,XXX.
    You going to the Oakland shows? You’d be close to my seats. 
  • Options
    why are people still typing up their member number with x's? like their 10C identity could stolen?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    In my world, implying someone misread something is pretty near the worst insult you can make!
    In my world, calling someone a Nickleback or Creed fan is the equivalent. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375
    why are people still typing up their member number with x's? like their 10C identity could stolen?
    Would you want dankind posting on the forum as you?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    This made me laugh. I never really understood it, but did it because every other person in here does. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    probably stupid suggestion, but just trying to exhaust all options:

has anyone that received a QC confirmation email checked the "My Tickets" tab on the 10C site? wondering if anything went there once confirmations were processed
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    BE9456 said:

This seems consistent with my experience.  Club number 478XXX and code was 315XXX.
    might be something to this  Member 188XXX  and code was only 5 digits something like 14XXX
    I'm 153,XXX and I had 9,XXX
    I know someone who just joined and they got code of  876,XXX
    somebody start a spreadsheet! I'm 53x,xxx and code was 50x,xxx
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    That's something one would say looking for 10C numbers to steal...
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    GEORGE IS GETTIN' UPSET. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    I think we broke the secret seating seniority code. Member #104xxx Presale 3xxx
    Things were different then
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    In my world, calling someone a Nickleback or Creed fan is the equivalent. 
    Most of my colleagues are probably Creed fans....