Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

This whole lotto is spitting in the face of the entire geopolitical world order!
    This is awkward. Sorry you had to find out like this.
    I like my beer cold, my women big breasted, and my ticket allocations to go in the preordained order of the natural universe.
    I think we just became best friends. 
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    Are there people that don’t check their email 20 times over the course of the day?... maybe I have a problem 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 228
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    I don’t think so.  My member number is 220xxx and my code was 310xxx.  So that wouldn’t make sense with what you described.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    My lottery number was higher than my 10C number, fwiw.

Yeah mine too so...that would be troubling.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
    uh, pretty sure it says exactly what he's implying it does. 
    It describes two steps: one is a confirmation, the other is a seat location. Given that GA doesn't have seats (I'm guessing you know that), that portion doesn't apply to GA v. Reserved. In other words, the very presence of the word "seat" in that 2nd sentence suggests the opposite of what he's implying. Now if the sentence read "....delivered with locations during the week of January 27th" he'd be right. But it doesn't. 
    Perhaps it's not common for everyone to refer to GA tickets as a seat location, but generally, I do see GA referred to as such quite often.

I suppose they could have worded it "ticket locations" or "seat or standing locations" to be clearer.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

This seems consistent with my experience.  Club number 478XXX and code was 315XXX.
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    radial21 said:

I don’t think so.  My member number is 220xxx and my code was 310xxx.  So that wouldn’t make sense with what you described.
    I think my number 514xxxx and my code was 6xxxxx
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Saltzy23 said:
    Until this band commits to play for 3 hours in each of our individual living rooms on the 'Is this fucking good enough for you people?!?' Tour, nothing will ever be good enough.

...and even then someone would complain that they were at the microwave getting their popcorn when Wash was played.
    Dying over here!!!!!

p.s. what kind of popcorn 🍿 
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
    It describes two steps: one is a confirmation, the other is a seat location. Given that GA doesn't have seats (I'm guessing you know that), that portion doesn't apply to GA v. Reserved. In other words, the very presence of the word "seat" in that 2nd sentence suggests the opposite of what he's implying. Now if the sentence read "....delivered with locations during the week of January 27th" he'd be right. But it doesn't. 
    Perhaps it's not common for everyone to refer to GA tickets as a seat location, but generally, I do see GA referred to as such quite often.

I suppose they could have worded it "ticket locations" or "seat or standing locations" to be clearer.
    You're right that they could have been clearer, but given the way they use the word "seat" throughout the rest of the instructions (the only time they use it NOT in relation to reserved sections is when discussing ADA seating) your reading seems to lack any basis in the instructions. So, you just insulted people while simultaneously being wrong....
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Saltzy23 said:
    Until this band commits to play for 3 hours in each of our individual living rooms on the 'Is this fucking good enough for you people?!?' Tour, nothing will ever be good enough.

...and even then someone would complain that they were at the microwave getting their popcorn when Wash was played.
    too many kernels 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

You're right that they could have been clearer, but given the way they use the word "seat" throughout the rest of the instructions (the only time they use it NOT in relation to reserved sections is when discussing ADA seating) your reading seems to lack any basis in the instructions. So, you just insulted people while simultaneously being wrong....
    Where was an insult?!?!
  • Options
    ssommers21ssommers21 CHICAGO IL Posts: 79

This seems consistent with my experience.  Club number 478XXX and code was 315XXX.
    might be something to this  Member 188XXX  and code was only 5 digits something like 14XXX
    1st:  6/26/1998 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    2nd:  6/13/1999 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - TIBETAN FREEDOM (Eddie Vedder + C Average)
    3rd:  8/18/2000 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    4th:  10/8/2000 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl)
    5th:  4/23/2003 - Assembly Hall - Champaign, IL
    6th:  6/18/2003 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    7th:  6/21/2003 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    8th:  6/29/2006 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
    9th:  8/23/2009 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    10th:  5/7/2010 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    11th:  7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    12th:  10/20/2014 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
    13th:  8/20/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    14th:  8/22/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    15th:  8/18/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    16th:  8/20/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    17th:  9/5/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    18th:  9/7/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    19th:  9/10/2023 - Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 922
    JP218404 said:
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    I care. I paid for tickets. I'd like to know where they are before the regular or TM presale. Not that much to ask, esp now that the 10 Club sale has crap seats available. I'm happy to see them, but what else do you spend $125 for and not know exactly what you are getting? 
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve and maybe 2018 I think, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    FWIW, I'm really happy to be in the building. I was expecting to know if I had got standing or seated today but nothing more than that. I knew that if I ended up with seated I wouldn't know until after the public onsale. I'm travelling from the UK and meeting up with friends who are trying for tickets in the public sale. It would be cool if I could at least tell them if we're standing or not.
  • Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    Yea Agreed... 
    In the building is better than on the curb.. looking for a ticket...
    Especially Baltimore... don't want to be on the curb too long there.. might not make it home...
    before anyone says anything (i love Baltimore, i lived there for 2.5 years, then i grew up)
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    "Reading is fundamental..." wasn't meant to suggest that some of the people here improperly read the instructions? 
  • Options
    There are actually 10C seats in the upper level? I just rejoined after I let it expire, my last 10C seats were fine, in the lower bowl at least for the Binaural show. I would definitely try the public sale if I knew for sure the 10C tix were upper level...
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446

might be something to this  Member 188XXX  and code was only 5 digits something like 14XXX
    I’m 196xxx and my Ticketmaster number was 52xxx, which will also be my next PJ related tattoo...
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    "Reading is fundamental..." wasn't meant to suggest that some of the people here improperly read the instructions? 
    If that’s an insult then I‘m constantly insulting people. Which may be true now I think about it...
  • Options
    LA246943LA246943 Fredericton, NB Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I still haven't heard about QC! I think I might cry a little.

UPDATE: email came through 3 hours after my friend's did. must be my antiquated and slow email provider. ;)
    Post edited by LA246943 on
    Halifax 2005
    Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    There are actually 10C seats in the upper level? I just rejoined after I let it expire, my last 10C seats were fine, in the lower bowl at least for the Binaural show. I would definitely try the public sale if I knew for sure the 10C tix were upper level...
    Yes, the seat diagrams in the presale suggested that 10c has seats in upper levels.   And I believe in the past, some 10C people had upper deck tickets, too.  

What was your previous number?  What is your current number?  (mine is 18X,XXX, or something)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    LA246943 said:
    I still haven't heard about QC! I think I might cry a little.
    You’re amongst friends.  
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I got an email saying I got QC; it was my first and only priority, I selected best available.
    I assumed, based on the wording, that we'd be notified of GA vs Reserved in this email, and that actual physical seat locations would be released the week of January 27.  There would be no way that they wouldn't know between GA and reserved, so why not include that.
    While I am happy to have 10C tix and be in the door, I would like to know what general location they are, especially given that I won't find out until after the two other sales--we're still trying to sort out numbers of people, tickets, travel, etc., so it would be nice to know GA vs. Reserved...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375

I think your number probably did rank your seniority...I think they may have been randomly generated but in order of 10 club number (my 10C is 70XXX ad I had 4 digits also, fairly low 4 digits)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    If that’s an insult then I‘m constantly insulting people. Which may be true now I think about it...
    In my world, implying someone misread something is pretty near the worst insult you can make!
  • Options

I'm not sure this is exactly correct...but, I do believe the number means "something". 

My default user name under my fanclub member number contained my first and last initial, and the exact same 4 digit number I was assigned by the TC for the presale.

TC number is 77xxx
    User name was this naming convention YYxxxx
    Ten club code for presale was the same xxxx from above.
    Lolla St. Louis 92, StL 98, Kansas City 98, Knoxville 98, StL 00, Kansas City 00, Oklahoma City 03, StL 03, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Kansas City 03, Philly x 2 03, MSG x 2 03, StL 04, GR 06, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, SF x 3 06, Portland, Gorge x 2 06, MSG x 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield x 2 08
  • Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 295
    spryguy09 said:

I’m 196xxx and my Ticketmaster number was 52xxx, which will also be my next PJ related tattoo...
    Are you me?  196xxx and 56xxx.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    This is so exciting!!!

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    More data - my member # is 112XXX and code was 4XXX
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148

I'm 153,XXX and I had 9,XXX
    I know someone who just joined and they got code of 
     876,XXX
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Where was an insult?!?!
    In my world, implying someone misread something is pretty near the worst insult you can make!
    :lol: you‘re funny