Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    ajflicker said:
    My buddy just got his confirm for quebec.
    Whooo Hooo!!!!!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,846
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    some like to try for better seats through public on sale if their 10C seats suck. I can understand that. 
    well then they have to take the financial risk.  personal, I love it.  maybe it will stop people from buying tickets they don't REALLY need and help partially kill a BS secondary market.  
    but with 10C tickets there is no secondary market. they can be put back into the pool and transferred to another member, so to me there's really no downside to it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 802
    edited January 2020
    I'm struggling to think of another reason why they wouldn't include the "GA or reserved?" information in the initial confirmation. 
    Based on some of the questions in here, perhaps it actually IS in the email....but people just didn't read  =) (sorry, somebody had to)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    some like to try for better seats through public on sale if their 10C seats suck. I can understand that. 
    well then they have to take the financial risk.  personal, I love it.  maybe it will stop people from buying tickets they don't REALLY need and help partially kill a BS secondary market.  
    but with 10C tickets there is no secondary market. they can be put back into the pool and transferred to another member, so to me there's really no downside to it. 
    again, ya got em.  be happy. we know 10C gets the best seats so the general on sale isn't gonna be better for the most part. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2020
    MR242791 said:
    Poncier said:

LMAO
    <3  
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    again, ya got em.  be happy. we know 10C gets the best seats so the general on sale isn't gonna be better for the most part. 
    i will be. I'll be happy to be in the building. But I'm also not one to tell others what to be content with. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    I have a feeling all the Quebec 10c members will get floor tickets. The odds were still really high close to when the ticket request window closed.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Everybody trusts PJ/10C, they've earned it.  Nobody trusts TicketMaster, they've earned it.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    I received an email saying I got QC.  It was my first priority and selected best available.  No word on other shows yet nor if I got GA or Seats for QC.
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 348
    JP218404 said:
    I care. I paid for tickets. I'd like to know where they are before the regular or TM presale. Not that much to ask, esp now that the 10 Club sale has crap seats available. I'm happy to see them, but what else do you spend $125 for and not know exactly what you are getting? 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22

• Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    It should take seconds to allocate tickets based on preference/seniority and then communicate the outcomes via email. I don't understand why any human touch is necessary. 
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Everybody trusts PJ/10C, they've earned it.  Nobody trusts TicketMaster, they've earned it.

Exactly.
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
     I'm happy to see them, but what else do you spend $125 for and not know exactly what you are getting? 
    Pretty much every music festival these days that goes on sale months before the lineup is announced.
    Gorge
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    Jammin909 said:
    It should take seconds to allocate tickets based on preference/seniority and then communicate the outcomes via email. I don't understand why any human touch is necessary. 
    This is the first tour where we find out where our seats are before the show.  Let’s be grateful for that.  
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    The anticipation is is even worse now that it has begun.
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

Then you should learn to read, because this doesn't say what you're implying it does. Quite the opposite. 
    uh, pretty sure it says exactly what he's implying it does. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited January 2020
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    I care. I paid for tickets. I'd like to know where they are before the regular or TM presale. Not that much to ask, esp now that the 10 Club sale has crap seats available. I'm happy to see them, but what else do you spend $125 for and not know exactly what you are getting? 
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve and maybe 2018 I think, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    spryguy09 said:
    Jammin909 said:
    This is the first tour where we find out where our seats are before the show.  Let’s be grateful for that.  
    Home Shows we knew.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    JP218404 said:
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    Well, in the past if we put in GA first, and then Reserved 2nd, we would know instantly if we got GA or Reserved. 

If someone put "best available" they dont know if they have GA or Reserved.  So they dont know if they basically got rail (because they plan to camp out) or 200 level (because their number sucks)

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Until this band commits to play for 3 hours in each of our individual living rooms on the 'Is this fucking good enough for you people?!?' Tour, nothing will ever be good enough.

...and even then someone would complain that they were at the microwave getting their popcorn when Wash was played.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

uh, pretty sure it says exactly what he's implying it does. 
    It describes two steps: one is a confirmation, the other is a seat location. Given that GA doesn't have seats (I'm guessing you know that), that portion doesn't apply to GA v. Reserved. In other words, the very presence of the word "seat" in that 2nd sentence suggests the opposite of what he's implying. Now if the sentence read "....delivered with locations during the week of January 27th" he'd be right. But it doesn't. 
  • Options
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    I have checked my email 20 times today!
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 348
    JP218404 said:
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve and maybe 2018 I think, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    But I'll be bothered if I could have gotten better seats on the regular sale than I receive via 10 Club. That's all. Esp now that 10 Club has upper level seats. I don't see any reason why they can't let you know before the regular sale. It's still a week away. I do trust 10 Club to take care of their folks, but as others have stated, don't trust TM to ever do the right thing. So we'll see.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22

• Options
    jcoudriet said:
    At least 20 times lol
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Does anyone think that the number that came with the tour announcement is your adjusted seniority number?  I ask because my Ten club number  is 76XXX and my number for applying for the lottery was  4 digits.  My wife's number is in the 600XXX range and her lottery number was around 400XXX.  I think that this would make it easy for Ticketmaster to apply seniority.  The lower the number the better the tickets.

I think that I may have have read this discussion in another thread but I lost it in all the forum activity.
    My lottery number was higher than my 10C number, fwiw.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    JP218404 said:
    MD190661 said:
    JP218404 said:
    this is nothing new.  outside of choosing GA or Reserve, we have always put in for the lottery on the blind on where our seats are going to be.
    Well, in the past if we put in GA first, and then Reserved 2nd, we would know instantly if we got GA or Reserved. 

If someone put "best available" they dont know if they have GA or Reserved.  So they dont know if they basically got rail (because they plan to camp out) or 200 level (because their number sucks)

true.  you do have to camp out on Jan 27th for the rail so
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    edited January 2020
    jcoudriet said:
    At least 20 times lol
    I have checked mine 20 times in the last minute...lol
  • Options
    edited January 2020

My 10c number is also in the 600XXXs and my lottery code was 800xxx, so just based on your wife and me, I'd say "no."