Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    Just got confirmation for Quebec.
    Same although I have no idea if I have ga or reserved as the email doesn't say.
    Well here is a wrinkle that we didn't anticipate.
    Guess they never actually said you'd find out what you got, just "if your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery." Hmmm.
    How will folks know whether to head out tonight and get in the GA line or not?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    Guess they never actually said you'd find out what you got, just "if your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery." Hmmm.
    They must know at this point though obviously so it's unfortunate hahaha
    Makes me suspect shenanigans by Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Why does Canada go 1st?

This whole lotto is spitting in the face of the entire geopolitical world order!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    edited January 2020
    Poncier said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    How will folks know whether to head out tonight and get in the GA line or not?
    They will probably go now, and then when they find out on Jan 27th that they got reserved, they will likely just stay in line anyway, just in case. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    Still no Quebec for me. I went GA second pick
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

This whole lotto is spitting in the face of the entire geopolitical world order!
    China?
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 433
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    Seriously. Them now controlling the entire alotment makes me super suspicious. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Reading is fundamental.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

Maybe because the shows are first and they're announce in chronological order of the shows? :)
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

This is awkward. Sorry you had to find out like this.
  • Options
    JBob87 said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    Seriously. Them now controlling the entire alotment makes me super suspicious. 
    I thought it was bad enough that they weren't going to tell us reserved seat locations until after the public onsale, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt (maybe it really does take that long to sort everyone out). But as someone else pointed out already, there's simply no way they could run the initial lotto without knowing who's GA and who's reserved. The only reason not to tell us is because things might change based on the public sale.
  • Options
    Also basically now the Verfied fan and public on sales are going to occur before even knowing GA/Reserved. 

10c probably is not given “seats” as in the old days. They are gonna stick high 10c numbers in the rafters and sell seats in front of them at higher prices on Verified or public sale.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:
    But wait...Ticketmaster would have no way of knowing your seniority, right?    

My guess would be that these emails are "You are in the door".  And then when 10C gets the names, they can then put the numbers with the names, and then seats will be assigned. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

Maybe because the shows are first and they're announce in chronological order of the shows? :)
    Ahem. Toronto (aka the centre of the universe) is first on this tour and they clearly are not starting with us with these notification emails.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:

My guess would be that these emails are "You are in the door".  And then when 10C gets the names, they can then put the numbers with the names, and then seats will be assigned. 

TM does know your seniority now since it is all linked
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

That's brutal.  So, those who chose "Best Available" will need to wait another 11 days to know what they got?  I think we all expected to know if it was GA or reserved once you were confirmed.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Reading is fundamental.

So if the request was granted, we have to wait until this date to find out if we have GA or reserved? This just mentions seats... nothing about GA
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:

Yes - that is how I figured it was going to work w/r/t reserved seats. But there's no reason not to give us the GA/reserved information, unless Ticketmaster hasn't actually decided how many of each type of ticket will be given to the fan club vs. the public.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Saltzy23 said:
    Why does Canada go 1st?

This is awkward. Sorry you had to find out like this.
    I like my beer cold, my women big breasted, and my ticket allocations to go in the preordained order of the natural universe.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Dellis3290Dellis3290 Charlotte, NC Posts: 64
    JP218404 said:
    Who cares where it is! You got the tickets. Assume whatever you put first and the order you put in is what you’re getting. You’re in the building. Be happy. 
    Well said. I'm just happy that there is finally another US tour and an upcoming album.

Charlotte 2013
    Raleigh 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Chicago #1 2016
    Chicago #2 2016
    Seattle #1 2018
    Seattle #2 2018

• Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    tdawe said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:

Yes - that is how I figured it was going to work w/r/t reserved seats. But there's no reason not to give us the GA/reserved information, unless Ticketmaster hasn't actually decided how many of each type of ticket will be given to the fan club vs. the public.
    Every single number is decided before any deal is agreed to. These are major corporations they don’t just leave it up in the air until it’s time. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    JP218404 said:
    some like to try for better seats through public on sale if their 10C seats suck. I can understand that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    My buddy just got his confirm for quebec.
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:

Every single number is decided before any deal is agreed to. These are major corporations they don’t just leave it up in the air until it’s time. 
    I'm struggling to think of another reason why they wouldn't include the "GA or reserved?" information in the initial confirmation. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    So everyone so far is first pick or what?
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Renfield said:
    Ticket Request Processing Schedule:
    Jan 16th - Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hamilton 
    Jan 17th - TBD
    Jan 18th - TBD
    Jan 19th - TBD

WRONG! Ticket Request Processing Schedule is the name of the software they use to make the selections. :lol::get_outta_here:
     Don't shoot the messenger...
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Poncier said:

LMAO
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    edited January 2020
    JP218404 said:
    some like to try for better seats through public on sale if their 10C seats suck. I can understand that. 
    well then they have to take the financial risk.  personal, I love it.  maybe it will stop people from buying tickets they don't REALLY need and help partially kill a BS secondary market.  The point of all of this is to get the tickets in the hands of us 10C members who we can all hope are true fans and not folks just looking to flip
    Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tdawe said:
    jtr101 said:
    ecdanc said:
    tdawe said:
    rw160510 said:
    jtr101 said:

I'm struggling to think of another reason why they wouldn't include the "GA or reserved?" information in the initial confirmation. 
    Oh I have no idea I’m just saying they know every seat going to TC, every seat going to VF, and every seat in general sale way before any of this went public. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18