BALTIMORE thread

Comments

• ML19599ML19599 Maryland Posts: 25
    JimmyV said:
    RKREK said:
    I just looked in the tickets section of my account on the Pearl Jam website and my Baltimore tickets are not shown.  I did find the following to be interesting regarding refunds for Ten Club tix for the rescheduled European tour dates:
    • Due to the length of time that has passed since your card was originally charged, we are not able to offer a refund back to cards. Instead all refunds must be processed via bank transfer using this refund system.
    I've seen that language about the bank transfer before, too. Hoping we won't need to do that for US shows. We SHOULDN'T need to since F2F people are being told to sit tight while refunds are processed back to their credit cards. 

Your tickets won't show up in your 10c account since these sales went through TM. They should be visible via the Ticketmaster App. 
    Before today my Balt tix were visible for 2 years, including yesterday, it said cancelled. Today, nothing there. So I don’t even have my order number any more if I need it for a refund. I have a feeling I’m eating the tickets 
    You should be able to find your order number in an email form Ticketstoday - a Ticketmaster company <tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com> dated 1/31/2020 that will include the order #/
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    My tickets are still showing up in the App. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 103
    I found my order number on the email and I found that I had ordered commemorative tickets for $10 alsol.  I would assume this will get refunded as well!
  • ML19599 said:
    JimmyV said:
    RKREK said:
    I just looked in the tickets section of my account on the Pearl Jam website and my Baltimore tickets are not shown.  I did find the following to be interesting regarding refunds for Ten Club tix for the rescheduled European tour dates:
    • Due to the length of time that has passed since your card was originally charged, we are not able to offer a refund back to cards. Instead all refunds must be processed via bank transfer using this refund system.
    I've seen that language about the bank transfer before, too. Hoping we won't need to do that for US shows. We SHOULDN'T need to since F2F people are being told to sit tight while refunds are processed back to their credit cards. 

Your tickets won't show up in your 10c account since these sales went through TM. They should be visible via the Ticketmaster App. 
    Before today my Balt tix were visible for 2 years, including yesterday, it said cancelled. Today, nothing there. So I don’t even have my order number any more if I need it for a refund. I have a feeling I’m eating the tickets 
    You should be able to find your order number in an email form Ticketstoday - a Ticketmaster company <tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com> dated 1/31/2020 that will include the order #/
    Got it. Thanks 
    All these questions could be answered if the emails we were promised yesterday had ever materialized. They had two years to figure this out. 

JimmyV said:
    All these questions could be answered if the emails we were promised yesterday had ever materialized. They had two years to figure this out. 
    Yep!
    So I wrote to Ticketstoday and got this response:

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize that your event was cancelled. However, for cancelled events, refunds will be issued automatically by the client representative for the event. Once the order has been cancelled, you will receive an email notification letting you know a refund was issued. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience at this time. 

Should you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    JimmyV said:
    RKREK said:

If you still have it, look for the confirmation email. My sister couldn't remember which card she used to buy them, and she found the confirmation email and it listed the last 4 digits, the order number, etc. I think she said the email was dated January 23, 2020 - if that helps.

I feel like this going to become a hot potato between 10c and TM. 

• What was the cost for tix and commemorative tickets? I’ll look it up but my refund better be correct to the penny. 
    What was the cost for tix and commemorative tickets? I’ll look it up but my refund better be correct to the penny. 
    $244 for the tix.  $10 for the commemorative tix.
  • dopazzdopazz Posts: 74
    RKREK said:
    What was the cost for tix and commemorative tickets? I’ll look it up but my refund better be correct to the penny. 
    $244 for the tix.  $10 for the commemorative tix.
    I asked about the commemorative tickets and what happens if you closed your credit card when I emailed tenclubsupport and this was the response:
    Thanks for reaching out and we apologize that your event was cancelled. However, for cancelled events, refunds will be issued automatically by the client representative for the event. Once the order has been cancelled, you will receive an email notification letting you know a refund was issued. Any commemorative ticket orders will automatically be cancelled a week after the order has been refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience at this time. 

The funds will still be sent to the original account the card was attached to even if the card has been replaced. If the entire account has been closed out, you will have to reach out to the financial institution that you use to have the account with for further assistance.

Sounds like we'll get a $244 refund, then a bit later we'll get a $10 refund.  And if you don't have that credit card anymore Ticketmaster is still gonna give your refund to the credit card company and it is up to you to contact them and get your cash.
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    That's BS. If they can't apply the refund to a new card they should offer a Ticketmaster gift card or something.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
    Still no email regarding refunds. 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    At this point 10C or TM can keep my $$$! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    bobasfeet said:
    Long time fan club member here & also coming from someone in “the business”…

I have to say I’m dumbfounded the booking agent for the band did not come up with a alternative site and/or band Managment etc didn’t come up with a plan to appease the 10c fans being affected by this. My only hope is they add a Baltimore/ DC area show and make sure all of us that had won 10c Baltimore lottery (that are able to attend) secure tickets. Something needs to and must be done.  
    They don't give a shit anymore about stuff like that. 
    This is the truth. Can confirm as a Raleigh 2016 ticket holder.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • bobasfeet said:
    Long time fan club member here & also coming from someone in “the business”…

I have to say I’m dumbfounded the booking agent for the band did not come up with a alternative site and/or band Managment etc didn’t come up with a plan to appease the 10c fans being affected by this. My only hope is they add a Baltimore/ DC area show and make sure all of us that had won 10c Baltimore lottery (that are able to attend) secure tickets. Something needs to and must be done.  
    They don't give a shit anymore about stuff like that. 
    This is the truth. Can confirm as a Raleigh 2016 ticket holder.
    You’re the second person to give this response. Man, I would’ve been so livid if I had tickets to that Raleigh show. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,937
    Killer show poster tho… what could have been. 🥲
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

From today's newsletter. No, all ticketholders were NOT sent an email about refund information.

We are disappointed to share that we have had to cancel the previously postponed Baltimore, MD show. The building is closing for upcoming renovations and is unable to reschedule a new date. We cannot announce any new ticketing options at this time but hope to be able to take care of fans impacted by this cancellation in the future. 

All ticket holders were sent an email with refund information from Ticketmaster. 

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,815
    I definitely have not received any sort of email regarding Baltimore.  Only thing I have seen is the post in the News section from PJ's website
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JimmyV said:
    From today's newsletter. No, all ticketholders were NOT sent an email about refund information.

We are disappointed to share that we have had to cancel the previously postponed Baltimore, MD show. The building is closing for upcoming renovations and is unable to reschedule a new date. We cannot announce any new ticketing options at this time but hope to be able to take care of fans impacted by this cancellation in the future. 

All ticket holders were sent an email with refund information from Ticketmaster. 
    Yeah I didn't an email either.

Strangely, the tickets are no longer in "my tickets" on Ticketmaster's site, but they're still in the wallet on my iPhone. 

And I haven't received a refund. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    JimmyV said:

Strangely, the tickets are no longer in "my tickets" on Ticketmaster's site, but they're still in the wallet on my iPhone. 

Same to all 3 of the above.  I'm just assuming the refund will show up sometime within the next 30 days on my credit card, but weird that they're saying an email was sent out.
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JimmyV said:

Exactly. Since they opened the door about refunds and I have not received info, I sent an email to 10C and Ticketbastard.
    9/29/1996, 8/28/1998, 8/29/1998, 9/8/1998, 8/25/2000, 9/1/2000, 9/2/2000, 4/28/2003, 5/03/2003, 7/5/2003, 7/6/2003, 10/01/2004, 9/19/2005, 10/1/2005, 10/3/2005, 5/27/2006, 5/28/2006, 5/30/2006, 6/26/2006, 4/15/2008. 6/19/2008, 6/20/2008, 6/22/2008, 8/16/2008, 10/28/2009, 10/30/2009, 10/31/2009, 5/13/2010, 9/3/2011, 9/4/2011, 9/2/2012, 10/21/2013, 10/22/2013, 10/27/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016, 4/28/2016, 4/29/2016, 9/2/2018, 9/18/2021, 9/14/2022, 8/31/2023, 9/2/2023, 9/3/2024, 9/7/2024
  • JimmyV said:

Same to all 3 of the above.  I'm just assuming the refund will show up sometime within the next 30 days on my credit card, but weird that they're saying an email was sent out.
    All of the above here, too.
  • JimmyV said:

Yeah that's the strange part. I'm sure the refund will come. Although, I read somewhere in one of these threads that the refunds will just go back on your credit card. But that was two years ago. I'm not even sure if the card I used to buy these tickets expired since then. So now I have to back two years in my credit card statements to even find out if my current card that expires in 2023 is the one I bought the tickets with. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    I emailed 10c this morning. My next step is to figure out which card I used two years ago to buy these tickets. Will see if a refund ever shows up. Not that big a deal, I'm betting a refund will come, but it is just one more bit of poor handling in a poorly handled situation. 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,937
    I had Brian Fallon tickets from 2020 that was rescheduled to 2021 and then cancelled outright a couple months before the show.  Not unlike the Baltimore situation.  Ticketmaster refunded my card within a couple days (although they said it could take up to 30 days) of the cancellation without me needing to take any action.  Not to say it's not disappointing, but I don't think you have to be concerned about getting the refund.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

JimmyV said:
    I emailed 10c this morning. My next step is to figure out which card I used two years ago to buy these tickets. Will see if a refund ever shows up. Not that big a deal, I'm betting a refund will come, but it is just one more bit of poor handling in a poorly handled situation. 
    I had that problem with a couple of shows i refunded last year.  I have chase, they were able to give me a credit, basically send me a check, for the balance that was refunded.

From my experience, merchants can only refund to the method of original purchase, but you should be able to reach out to your bank and hopefully they can assist you
  • JimmyV said:
    Yep.  No email.  No refund.  Nothing.  But not surprising at all with how 10c is run these days.
  • Can someone that bought Baltimore tickets let me know what their credit card statement lists the purchase as? 

Pearl Jam bootlegs: