BALTIMORE thread

Comments

• dc07cfdc07cf Posts: 31
    I also have yet to receive any email from 10c or TM regarding cancellation.
  • dc07cf said:
    I also have yet to receive any email from 10c or TM regarding cancellation.
    Same. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Has anyone gotten an email from Ticketmaster about refunds? 
    Its included in the email from TM. Says it will automatically be refunded to the card used to purchase. 
    The email from two years ago? 
    If your referring to your refund for Baltimore, that is included in the TM cancellation email you should have received yesterday. You don't need to do anything, per the email, as you'll automatically be refunded. 
    That's what I'm asking. I didn't receive any email from TM or 10c yesterday. 
    I havent got one either. 
    Did you both get selected via 10c lotto? I got mine via F2F. I wonder if TM is only sending out the emails for folks who bought on F2F or VF? 
  • carthur said:
    Trying to get in contact with Ticketmaster for a refund on a card that is no longer active.  Oh a joy this has been especially since they have had our money for nearly 2 years.
    I’m dealing with the same. New card, old card not active. If you end up getting anywhere with TM please lmk. I’ve hit the answer wall a few times already
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    No email, yet. 10C tickets. 
  • Nobody has flights or hotels set due to the fact that the tour reschedule hasn’t been announced. We have all known about the renovation for months. PJ could have done many things to make this right without just cancelling on ticket holders after holding all that money for 2 years. There are many places this show could have taken place. 
  • ML19599ML19599 Maryland Posts: 25
    No email yet.  10C tickets.  They were in my TM account yesterday and no longer today.
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Its included in the email from TM. Says it will automatically be refunded to the card used to purchase. 
    If your referring to your refund for Baltimore, that is included in the TM cancellation email you should have received yesterday. You don't need to do anything, per the email, as you'll automatically be refunded. 
    I havent got one either. 
    Did you both get selected via 10c lotto? I got mine via F2F. I wonder if TM is only sending out the emails for folks who bought on F2F or VF? 
    Mine were 10c tickets, that’s probably why. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    10c tickets, 10c communication. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I havent got one either. 
    That seems to be right. I got emails for my F2F orders. lmckenney24 -- all that F5ing for nothing! Unbelievable. Was going to trade my spare B'mores for MSG too, so double whammy there. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    SHZA said:
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I havent got one either. 
    That seems to be right. I got emails for my F2F orders. lmckenney24 -- all that F5ing for nothing! Unbelievable. Was going to trade my spare B'mores for MSG too, so double whammy there. 
    I know, what a bummer. 
  • I had to receive a refund last year from TM for a show that moved dates and couldn’t attend, but the credit card used to purchase was cancelled.  I called and it was straight forward, got a check in 2 weeks.   I’m in the same predicament with Baltimore show but the TM support number will not go to a live representative which is frustrating.  I submitted a request stating the issue , haven’t heard back yet

I still have not received an email from 10c or TM about tix, which were won through 10c process.

hopefully it works out
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    SHZA said:
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I havent got one either. 
    And you were the best at F5ing.
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,112
    Long time fan club member here & also coming from someone in “the business”…

I have to say I’m dumbfounded the booking agent for the band did not come up with a alternative site and/or band Managment etc didn’t come up with a plan to appease the 10c fans being affected by this. My only hope is they add a Baltimore/ DC area show and make sure all of us that had won 10c Baltimore lottery (that are able to attend) secure tickets. Something needs to and must be done.  
  • bobasfeet said:

I have to say I’m dumbfounded the booking agent for the band did not come up with a alternative site and/or band Managment etc didn’t come up with a plan to appease the 10c fans being affected by this. My only hope is they add a Baltimore/ DC area show and make sure all of us that had won 10c Baltimore lottery (that are able to attend) secure tickets. Something needs to and must be done.  
    They don't give a shit anymore about stuff like that. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,112
    bobasfeet said:

I highly doubt that. Just from the business side alone the DC area is a big market.
  • bobasfeet said:

As someone who had Raleigh tickets a few years back, I can assure you this is true.  What they mean by trying to make it right is that they’ll never play anywhere near there again.  
  • stanudesstanudes Posts: 117
    My hope is on that they make a deal to open the new arena after renovations. First band in. 
    Christen the fucking place! 
    Fans that were affected will get first dibs. 
    GA holders will hopefully be offered GA again. 

This is probably just me dreaming, but seems like something that is very doable. 
  • bobasfeet said:
    I highly doubt that. Just from the business side alone the DC area is a big market.
    Yeah, someone should tell PJ, they haven't played DC since 2008, and the DMV since 2010
  • bobasfeet said:

As someone who had Raleigh tickets a few years back, I can assure you this is true.  What they mean by trying to make it right is that they’ll never play anywhere near there again.  
    This Baltimore situation is a bummer, but that Raleigh situation was so worse than this. You guys all got hosed. A friend of mine planned a whole trip around that Raleigh show. Even had a date fly in from California. And didn't they cancel the show just a day or two before? What a joke that was. I thought, "The show must go on." I guess not though. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Since they love to preach about greed, I guess it’s safe to assume that all the profits from the merchandise they sold to this show that didn’t happen has been given to charity?
    Yeah, I don't anticipate much in the way of being taken care of in the future. I do expect the email that was promised regarding refunds and for that refund to be processed promptly. 

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,445
    GlowGirl said:
    SHZA said:
    RS151862 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I havent got one either. 
    And you were the best at F5ing.
    I still have nightmares about the countless hours spent F5’ing. I had a whole system down too, but can’t remember what it was at this point since it was so long ago. Not looking forward to F5 part 2. 
  • carthur said:
    Trying to get in contact with Ticketmaster for a refund on a card that is no longer active.  Oh a joy this has been especially since they have had our money for nearly 2 years.
    I’m dealing with the same. New card, old card not active. If you end up getting anywhere with TM please lmk. I’ve hit the answer wall a few times already
    Nothing from Ticketmaster.  My wife called the old credit card company for the card that we closed.  They said Ticketmaster will issue the refund and then 2 -4 weeks later they will cut checks since the account is closed.  Just make sure that the address on file is accurate.
    Baltimore 2013
    Philly N1 2016
    Boston N1 & N2 2016
    Seattle N1 & N2 2018
    St Paul N2 2023
    Fort Worth N2 2023
    Missoula 2024
    Philly N2 2024

Temple of the Dog
    New York 2016
  • carthur said:
    carthur said:
    Nothing from Ticketmaster.  My wife called the old credit card company for the card that we closed.  They said Ticketmaster will issue the refund and then 2 -4 weeks later they will cut checks since the account is closed.  Just make sure that the address on file is accurate.
    Thanks 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Zero here too no emails from anyone!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 103
    I just looked in the tickets section of my account on the Pearl Jam website and my Baltimore tickets are not shown.  I did find the following to be interesting regarding refunds for Ten Club tix for the rescheduled European tour dates:
    • Due to the length of time that has passed since your card was originally charged, we are not able to offer a refund back to cards. Instead all refunds must be processed via bank transfer using this refund system.
    edited February 2022
    RKREK said:
    I just looked in the tickets section of my account on the Pearl Jam website and my Baltimore tickets are not shown.  I did find the following to be interesting regarding refunds for Ten Club tix for the rescheduled European tour dates:
    • Due to the length of time that has passed since your card was originally charged, we are not able to offer a refund back to cards. Instead all refunds must be processed via bank transfer using this refund system.
    I've seen that language about the bank transfer before, too. Hoping we won't need to do that for US shows. We SHOULDN'T need to since F2F people are being told to sit tight while refunds are processed back to their credit cards. 

Your tickets won't show up in your 10c account since these sales went through TM. They should be visible via the Ticketmaster App. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• JimmyV said:
    RKREK said:
    I've seen that language about the bank transfer before, too. Hoping we won't need to do that for US shows. We SHOULDN'T need to since F2F people are being told to sit tight while refunds are processed back to their credit cards. 

Your tickets won't show up in your 10c account since these sales went through TM. They should be visible via the Ticketmaster App. 
    Before today my Balt tix were visible for 2 years, including yesterday, it said cancelled. Today, nothing there. So I don’t even have my order number any more if I need it for a refund. I have a feeling I’m eating the tickets 
  • RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 103
    JimmyV said:
    RKREK said:

I just checked my account on the Ticketmaster App and they don't show up there anymore.  They were there yesterday.