BALTIMORE thread

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    Also received a refund email from ticketstoday. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    Yep, refund email received. Glad to finally hear something from someone. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    edited February 2022
    Same.  Broke my heart a little to see it.  Saw them at this same venue in 2013 on the LB tour.  Not a fancy venue at all, but not a bad seat anywhere in the house (my .02).
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    bigbiggzy said:
    Same.  Broke my heart a little to see it.  Saw them at this same venue in 2013 on the LB tour.  Not a fancy venue at all, but not a bad seat anywhere in the house (my .02).
    I saw….Celine Dion (don’t ask) at this venue. Last concert before the world ended. 
  • rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53
    edited February 2022
    Just got the same email. I followed up with an email about the commemorative tickets as well. 

EDIT: Just got a response on that:
    "Commemorative tickets will automatically be refunded about 10 business days after the event tickets are refunded."
    Post edited by rictus58 on
  • brookelilybrookelily Bethel Park, PA Posts: 238
    So received a tickets today email like others, I’m assuming those are the 10c tix refund.

I also purchased 4 for friends via Ticketmaster general sale.  Have not heard anything with regard to that refund.  Anyone else do general sale too?
    8/16/92
    9/24/96, 9/28/96
    8/25/98, 9/18/98
    9/5/00
    4/26/03
    6/23/06
    10/28/09
    10/11/13, 10/12/13
    10/1/14
    9/2/18, 9/4/18
    9/18/21
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited February 2022
    I also received the email but I have no idea where I was refunded to. I don't remember what card I bought the tickets with, it might have expired by now. How can we find out? There was no info in the email.

Edit:
    Oh, got a response to my email to Ticketstoday, maybe this helps others?
    "We can confirm that a XX card was used at checkout, however, we cannot give out the numbers associate with that card. This information is available through the bank tied to the card.
    If the credit card used at purchase has expired, the refund will go to the account tied to it. If the account has been closed, we would need to wait for the bounce to get back to us, at which point a member of our team will reach out with more information."

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • An email finally came in from TenClub support...nothing new:

We are disappointed to share that we have had to cancel the previously postponed Baltimore, MD show. The building is closing for upcoming renovations and is unable to reschedule a new date. We cannot announce any new ticketing options at this time but hope to be able to take care of fans impacted by this cancellation in the future.

You will receive an email when your order is refunded. Once you receive the email, please allow 5 business days for the credit to post to your account.

"Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689

My sister got these in the mail today. Way to add insult to injury :angry:
    GlowGirl said:

Are those the commemorative tickets? Unbelievable. 

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    JimmyV said:
    GlowGirl said:

Are those the commemorative tickets? Unbelievable. 
    Yes. Now we can commemorate our disappointment. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,991
    Maybe they will do a special show for all Baltimore tix holders. Never know. Take care all. Sorry for all the disappointment
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 184
    GlowGirl said:

Just got the same. Punch in the gut. Ugh. 
  • Well, turned out to be annoyed over nothing. Got my refund today.
  • Loujoe said:
    Maybe they will do a special show for all Baltimore tix holders. Never know. Take care all. Sorry for all the disappointment

Still waiting on that special show for Raleigh ticket holders....so no.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    My refund showed on Friday! That’s it for me I don’t have any tickets for any other shows! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Loujoe said:

People keep bringing this up, and I guess it would technically be feasible, as nearly every ticket was bought through either the 10 Club or Ticketmaster online. Even the ADA seating that was bough directly through the arena are on record (as those ticket holders were contacted directly before the announcement was even made). I still think it would be a massive cluster* trying to coordinate all of that, and I don't see the 10 Club and Ticketmaster going to those lengths, especially Ticketmaster.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Maybe they could somehow do a lottery for the re scheduled shows for Baltimore ticket holders to attend other venues 
    The 10c only Baltimore makeup show is tentatively scheduled for the night after Big, Bold and Free. 

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Curious who would get priority over all of this if they help those out which I hope they do. There are those that got tickets right away but sold on face to fan. Then there are those that got tickets right away and got a refund cause of covid. Then there are those that did not get tickets right away but got them on face to fan and of course there are those that held tickets from the start. Would someone that got tickets from 10C for example and sold on face to fan be eligible for something down the road or would the person that scored them on face to fan? Maybe both? 
  • Got my refund over the weekend.  As for 10c "taking care" of the people with tix, I'm not holding my breath.  Still waiting on something for the Raleigh show.  Had tix to 2 cancelled shows that are nowhere close to me....very lucky!
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,880
    JoeyP21 said:
    GlowGirl said:

Just got the same. Punch in the gut. Ugh. 
    Sorry but this is funny as heck. Just shows no one knows whats going on. But you get cool tickets!

Soooo what show/s is everyone going to try for now that we lost Baltimore? I'm prob going to wait until the new shows are announced. Also not going to go crazy cuz there's no chance of 10C seats anymore. Probably look at 3 cheap seats and bring my daughter to her 1st show now that she'll be 9.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,112
    GlowGirl said:

How can this be hilarious and infuriating at the same time. 
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    GlowGirl said:

This feels like a shady opportunity to not refund the commemorative ticket fees. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    PJ has done makeup shows before (although as mentioned not of late). It’s usually just returning to the area and performing and/or honoring prior tickets. But with 10c and TM having access to buyer info maybe they could open up prior ticket holders to a presale when they schedule something in the MD/DC area. But yeah they still owe Raleigh as show so not holding my breath.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • JimmyV said:
    I've gotten a canned response from Ticketstoday and no response at all from 10c. 
    That was a legit email?  I thought it was spam.
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,112
    Waiting on tour "re-announcement" and I bet we get DC/Baltimore area new venue announcement. Depending on how many 10c members bought tickets for this show they get first dibs or we get new lottery. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    Will we get the Tour announcement before the renovations to Royals Farms is completed?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I still have not received my refund. Just the email saying 48 hours.  I keep checking the card I used and see nothing.  Guess I’ll give it another few days before I start emailing. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • cutz said:
    Will we get the Tour announcement before the renovations to Royals Farms is completed?
    Top ten all time post! Hilarious! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023