Spring Tour Panicky Questions

Comments

• pjl44 said:
    Has anyone cancelled their order or gone back to view their order?  I went back to the request ticket site and there was no request for tix under the show I picked.  Not sure if re-visiting site automatically canceled my order. I assume I’d get a notice saying I cancelled?  Ugh...confused
    Do you have the confirmation email? If you have that, you're good to go. The request site looks refreshed because you can submit a new order if you want it to replace your old one.
    Thank you!  I have that email.  This panic is all due to a 10c email about my shipping address on an order. I’m hoping it’s the CD not tix, but can’t get answer.  Cher’s to pre tour ticket panic
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    100 Pacer said:
    Does the 10C Ticketmaster US site appear crashed for anyone else or just me?

#notpanicky
    #forserious
    #forseriousnotpanicky
    I was having trouble last night trying to get logged in to the TM site. It just kept giving me the spinning circles. I was using Chrome and after an hour, I tried it again using Firefox and it worked. For people having problems with the TM site, it may be that you need to try another browser.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 772
    I’m wondering the same thing. Is it okay to keep going back in with your tenclub code just to see the odds. I don’t want a blank request to update my official order. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    It’s really crazy at the level of panic attacks people have over this lottery process! I thought it was very easy to navigate I entered for two shows I chose reserved seating for both ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    pjalli said:
    OK another question. Did anyone get an email confirmation after they submitted their 10c requests? i got one for registering for verified fan, but nothing for the 10c entry...
    If you go back into the system you start from scratch, wondering if there is anywhere to see that the entry was submitted. i know, this is definitely a panicky question!
    I did not get an email confirming my choices initially. I got nervous about that and went back and did it again. The 2nd time I did get an email.
  • AmandaTAmandaT Posts: 22
    Hi guys - my name on my 10C account is different to my name on Ticketmaster (married name for 10c, maiden name for TM) do we know if that will be a problem even if the email addresses are the same? 
  • pjalli said:
    hi i have a couple of questions! 
    1 - does best available prioritize GA pit?
    2 - can you do ten club AND verified fan?
    1- Is front row better than anything else?
    2 - Yes
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • MR242791 said:
    what advice do you have for standing in the GA line and restroom breaks?  I've never had GA tickets, but this year I figure I'll try to get close to the stage to get me some of Eddie's Wine ha ha ha lol
    While on GA line, folks are cool and will hold your place for brief runs for food and bathroom.

While in GA, if you're on the rail - pee before you go in.   You MIGHT be able to come/go before show starts (MAYBE and earlier better and you will be standing/sitting on the floor a while before show starts). If you're mid to back - no worries you can come and go.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    AmandaT said:
    Hi guys - my name on my 10C account is different to my name on Ticketmaster (married name for 10c, maiden name for TM) do we know if that will be a problem even if the email addresses are the same? 
    Oh shit now I’m panicky. How do you see your name on your TM account??
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • MR242791 said:
    what advice do you have for standing in the GA line and restroom breaks?  I've never had GA tickets, but this year I figure I'll try to get close to the stage to get me some of Eddie's Wine ha ha ha lol
    Diaper
    AmandaT said:
    Sorry! It's maiden name on TM account. I thought I was being smart by using it as it matches my photo ID but now not so sure  :s
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    pjl44 said:
    Has anyone cancelled their order or gone back to view their order?  I went back to the request ticket site and there was no request for tix under the show I picked.  Not sure if re-visiting site automatically canceled my order. I assume I’d get a notice saying I cancelled?  Ugh...confused
    Do you have the confirmation email? If you have that, you're good to go. The request site looks refreshed because you can submit a new order if you want it to replace your old one.
    Thank you!  I have that email.  This panic is all due to a 10c email about my shipping address on an order. I’m hoping it’s the CD not tix, but can’t get answer.  Cher’s to pre tour ticket panic
    10C is aware of the shipping address thing and working on it. It's just an error. I got one, too.
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:
    Sorry! It's maiden name on TM account. I thought I was being smart by using it as it matches my photo ID but now not so sure  :s
    Apparently my Ticketmaster account had no last name so you may have helped me avoid a disaster! 

Maybe email the 10c?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    It’s really crazy at the level of panic attacks people have over this lottery process! I thought it was very easy to navigate I entered for two shows I chose reserved seating for both ...
    This is NOT a thread for smug confidence. Your two choices are:

1. Ask a panicky question
    2. Soothe someone with an answer
    SM187650 said:
    I’m wondering the same thing. Is it okay to keep going back in with your tenclub code just to see the odds. I don’t want a blank request to update my official order. 
    Yes. As long as you're not submitting another request, you'll be fine.
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:
    Apparently my Ticketmaster account had no last name so you may have helped me avoid a disaster! 

Maybe email the 10c?
    Going to email them, thanks. Just to be sure. 

Good luck with your account!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Really hope you land MSG.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    AmandaT said:
    Based on the below from the instructions, I would just make the change in either your 10C or TM profile so they match. That should be easy enough, no?

Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:

Maybe email the 10c?
    Actually I would update your name on 10c so it matches. The rules clearly state it has to match. Good luck!!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:

Maybe email the 10c?

Everything I read said that your 10C name MUST match your TM account name. This is what made me look at my TM account and strangely enough my last name was included with my first name, which meant I had no last name. I don't know if this would have affected anything or even how something like that happened, but people might want to check their TM accounts to avoid more panic.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • max8700max8700 Posts: 208
    One thing I called on just to verify: If going for a Canadian show and a US show, it is two separate processes. I kind of freaked out that going for a U.S. show would cancel my Canadian entry because they said the latest request cancels all others (and you can't request both a Canadian and US show at the same time). But a rep for TM confirmed the US and Canadian processes are independent of each other. Just in case anyone else was wondering!
    pjl44 said:
    AmandaT said:
    Based on the below from the instructions, I would just make the change in either your 10C or TM profile so they match. That should be easy enough, no?

Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.
    I'm going to change it via 10C - thanks guys. I'm less panicky now. 
  • treestrees Posts: 1,866
    Is there going to be a second leg north America tour????? Since it was announced 1st leg ???? Should i wait and see i am think on St Louis since its a 6 hour drive to the closet venue to see from Ohio

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429

Someone I know is having this issue and can't get it resolved with the help desk. Is this a CC company not allowing the hold to go through do you think?
    edited January 2020
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:
    AmandaT said:

Maybe email the 10c?

Everything I read said that your 10C name MUST match your TM account name. This is what made me look at my TM account and strangely enough my last name was included with my first name, which meant I had no last name. I don't know if this would have affected anything or even how something like that happened, but people might want to check their TM accounts to avoid more panic.
    Yeah I just updated my TM account to add a last name, I think I’ll resubmit my lottery request just to be on the safe side.

Thank you fellow panickers!!
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    trees said:
    Is there going to be a second leg north America tour????? Since it was announced 1st leg ???? Should i wait and see i am think on St Louis since its a 6 hour drive to the closet venue to see from Ohio
    There will be a second leg in the fall and there was a rumor that they were trying to book either Columbus or Cleveland. St. Louis is bird in the hand, so depends on if you want to chance it.
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I made my selections once, got a confirmation email, then reviewed my profile to make sure my name matched, it did not so I corrected it.
    Later in the day obsessing and checking I did not see my confirmation email, but I know that I did receive it, for whatever reason I could not find it.
    Got home from work, went back in and re-made my selections and received a confirmation email.  I checked my CC the next day and do not see the $1 hold on it.  Anyone seeing the hold on their CC?
    Cheers to the Tour!
    Amy
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    pjalli said:
    ah thanks! was in spam. ok done freaking out now, until we get the results :)
    This is the thread for panicking.  You will need to find a thread for freaking out. 
  • I must say I like this process.  Ticketmaster has a good FAQ their 10c site.  I just hung up with a 10c Ticketmaster Rep (that sounds weird to say together) and she answered all questions and let me know my order was still active.  Plus they they play PJ the entire time on hold!  
    amethgr8 said:
    I made my selections once, got a confirmation email, then reviewed my profile to make sure my name matched, it did not so I corrected it.
    Later in the day obsessing and checking I did not see my confirmation email, but I know that I did receive it, for whatever reason I could not find it.
    Got home from work, went back in and re-made my selections and received a confirmation email.  I checked my CC the next day and do not see the $1 hold on it.  Anyone seeing the hold on their CC?
    Cheers to the Tour!
    Amy
    Did you update your name on Ticketmaster or 10c? I just checked my bank account and I don't see the $1 hold (I'm in the US and use Chase) but got the confirmation email