Options

North American Tour Odds

Comments

• Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 374
    MSG odds are now at 9% for GA and 57% for reserved. As of 12:27am est. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know (sorry if it was asked before) if by reentering my code it voids what I’d submitted before? Thanks in advance!
    I actually emailed ten club this very same question and it does not void anything. The only way it gets voided is if you email them to cancel your request. But whatever most recent submission you have that is what they will take. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know (sorry if it was asked before) if by reentering my code it voids what I’d submitted before? Thanks in advance!
    Oh my God...................
    Groundhog Forum
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,460
    I actually emailed ten club this very same question and it does not void anything. The only way it gets voided is if you email them to cancel your request. But whatever most recent submission you have that is what they will take. 
    Cool, thanks, I wanted to check the odds and it kept walking me through the process and I freaked myself out. Sorry for the groundhog day I inflicted on others.

Coincidentally, lfitzpatrick9, my best friend of 40 years is a Fitzpatrick, lol!
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    edited January 2020
    Melzombie said:
    New numbers as of 9:58 East Coast time:

How is Baltimore at 68% and MSG at 59%, but every other city it still at 99%??? I mean you would think the 99% would at least go down a little bit??

”but every other city it still at 99%???”

well said

I mean seriously Mel, this band can’t find 15,000 fans in any city west of Baltimore that wants to go to a Gig a ton show? Like why bother with the whole new album thing, they should have followed Tool and waited another 7 years? 

Then they could find some fans at least a 100 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean that want to see a show?.

I don’t get what this world is coming to. Why don’t the millennials like guitar rock?
    Not being a smart ass but PJ is the perfect band for Millennials.
  • Options
    Cool, thanks, I wanted to check the odds and it kept walking me through the process and I freaked myself out. Sorry for the groundhog day I inflicted on others.

Coincidentally, lfitzpatrick9, my best friend of 40 years is a Fitzpatrick, lol!
    We Fitzpatricks are just lovely Irish people haha happy to help and good luck. I’m gonna need a little bit of luck for MSG reserved. So fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,895
    bbiggs said:
    This thread makes me laugh. 
    Your face makes me laugh. :skull:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    bbiggs said:
    Hey now! :frowning:  It reminds me of when my wife asks me a question and I ask her if she looked for the answer first. She says, “No. Why would I do that? That’s what I have you for.” 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    If I fake a broken leg and show up in a wheel chair will they put me on the rail? I won’t be able to see the stage if people are in front of me and I’m in a fake wheelchair. Well, the wheelchair is real but the broken leg isn’t. 

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Hey now! :frowning:  It reminds me of when my wife asks me a question and I ask her if she looked for the answer first. She says, “No. Why would I do that? That’s what I have you for.” 
    LMAO! Take it as a compliment. At least she thinks (or pretends to think) you're smart enough to have the correct answer rather than assume you have only the wrong answer.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,215
    edited January 2020
    So, let me see if i understand this.  If I email 10 club, and ask for 2 reserved, and 1 best available, does that mean that they will not play evenflow in the 1st set at MSG, or only San Diego?  I need to know because I don't have a cel phone, and my 10 club password is different than my Ticketmaster username.  Also, if I use my dogs credit card, will I still be elligible for the first 2 rows, or the back 10 rows of the wildcard draw on the 2nd tuesday of the last month ending in r?  And, if i watch the Trey Anastasio video, will I see Dragons after 3 or 4?
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    TA243471 said:
    So, let me see if i understand this.  If I email 10 club, and ask for 2 reserved, and 1 best available, does that mean that they will not play evenflow in the 1st set at MSG, or only San Diego?  I need to know because I don't have a cel phone, and my 10 club password is different than my Ticketmaster username.  Also, if I use my dogs credit card, will I still be elligible for the first 2 rows, or the back 10 rows of the wildcard draw on the 2nd tuesday of the last month ending in r?  And, if i watch the Trey Anastasio video, will I see Dragons after 3 or 4?
    That all may or may not be dependent on your seniority. 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,215
    Dammmit!  Did I even sign up for this club?  BRB
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    When is the deadline to enter? I just looked and saw Pearl Jam is touring this spring. My membership lapsed 4 months ago. Can I still renew it and get tickets? I'll be devastated if not. Seeing them in Missouri would be a dream! What is the 10C access code to get tickets? If somebody isn't using theirs, would they be willing to sell it to me? 
  • Options
    Well, the window has closed. I just took a look at the Pre-sale Timeline page on 10C and it looks like all Canadian dates should  be drawn today. Herrrrre we go!

For anybody questioning my sanity, I always wake up this early - not just to check in on all-things PJ.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,136
    Well, the window has closed. I just took a look at the Pre-sale Timeline page on 10C and it looks like all Canadian dates should  be drawn today. Herrrrre we go!

For anybody questioning my sanity, I always wake up this early - not just to check in on all-things PJ.
    Did you happen to see the final odds? Not available on the page anymore 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,005
    I hope at some point they put our selections and wins and losses on the my tickets page. It's neat looking back at past lotteries we were drawn in and how we did.
  • Options

Dimi posted these on facebook:

Toronto: 32/99
    Ottawa: 56/99
    Quebec City: 795/99
    Hamilton: 40/99
    Baltimore: 14/65
    NYC: 9/57
    Nashville: 21/99
    St Louis: 22/99
    OKC: 63/99
    Denver: 21/99
    Glendale: 36/99
    San Diego: 34/99
    LA: 28/99; 26/99
    Oak: 30/99; 37/99
  • Options
    Sarava said:

Not bad
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,172
    Sarava said:

I’m sorry everyone that lives more than 100 miles from the Mighty Atlantic, but we couldn’t round up more than 12,000 wanting to go to a single show outside the shadows of this great ocean?

I get they haven’t played Cali in so long, but maybe we now have some info on that? They could have played all these 99% shows at msg and the odds would be lower for every one.

• Options
    Sarava said:

I’m sorry everyone that lives more than 100 miles from the Mighty Atlantic, but we couldn’t round up more than 12,000 wanting to go to a single show outside the shadows of this great ocean?

I get they haven’t played Cali in so long, but maybe we now have some info on that? They could have played all these 99% shows at msg and the odds would be lower for every one.

Baltimore's arena is tiny...so really MSG is the only one with impressive numbers.

This tour is weird, with the way they chose the cities and dates. Not a lot of continuity other than Canada and the west coast.

But hey, as a fan trying to get tickets to 3 shows, I love it. Don't underestimate the amount of Pearl Jam fans that aren't in the fan club. I'm not going to say St. Louis will sell out for sure, since they sell so many behind the stage seats. But all front and side seats will sell for sure. The place was packed in 2014 and will be again this year.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 786
    The waiting drove me mad....

a long way until Sunday and knowing the results of this draw - seems like reserves are a near lock for all but NYC and Baltimore.  But what we really want to know is GA...
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,928
    PeterED said:
    drando said:
    Folks.  seniority takes precedence when it comes down to seat location for reserved seats.  It has always been this way and always will.  GA,  get there at 3AM in the morning day of show,  maybe earlier.  Wait in line and than run as fast as you can to the rail.  See you got front row,  no seniority determined just how much pain you are willing to take sleeping on the street and how fast your legs can get you to the rail  when they open the doors.  Like target on Black Friday.
    Unless the whole floor is GA, I see no reason to make myself miserable by waiting in line for hours, just to sit on the floor in front of the barrier for hours....I am admittedly old though...
    With age comes wisdom. Standing at the back of North American GA pits with loads of room around is concert heaven. And frankly, the sound is far better than jammed at the rail.
    I'm with you 100%.  But then you can't come on here and tell everyone that Ed looked you in the eyes!! And you got to drink his wine!!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,955
    Sarava said:

We really have no idea how many seats are available. Also if California only had two shows like the east coast do you not think those reserved odds would have dipped since there were only two shows to choose from? 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,172
    PJNB said:
    Sarava said:

We really have no idea how many seats are available. Also if California only had two shows like the east coast do you not think those reserved odds would have dipped since there were only two shows to choose from? 

Odds are every round cumulative? So 2 huge metro areas like LA and Bay area should have less than 99 assuming members would pick 2 shows?

Plus as pjl says I need my lamenting. They could play 10 msg shows imo all 10  would have lower odds than this tour
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,955
    PJNB said:
    Sarava said:

Odds are every round cumulative? So 2 huge metro areas like LA and Bay area should have less than 99 assuming members would pick 2 shows?

Plus as pjl says I need my lamenting. They could play 10 msg shows imo all 10  would have lower odds than this tour
    East Coast wins! Good luck on the draw man. Going to be a couple of nerve racking days here. Went GA only for 3 out of 4 Canadian dates and went all in for GA in MSG.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,136
    Sarava said:

Thank you for this. Appreciate it.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    So NY & Baltimore get the most request! What is it about the northeast that people clamor for so much ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    So NY & Baltimore get the most request! What is it about the northeast that people clamor for so much ..
    NYC, Boston and Philly. Major markets for the band in the early days and continues to be so demand way higher. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more