Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    They should never have put the current odds in the body of the email when people submitted their choices ... all it does is add confusion to people's thinking of their chances to win
  • Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    Agreed. I apparently had a 99% chance and lost. After 23 years of membership, I'm so frustrated.
  • Options
    SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    Discopij said:
    They should never have put the current odds in the body of the email when people submitted their choices ... all it does is add confusion to people's thinking of their chances to win
    I also think the inclusion of the Verified Fan presale info in the same email / announcements as the 10c lottery info confused a lot of people. Many people complained that they overlooked it / didn't understand it and as a result missed out on registering to participate in the Verified Fan presale tomorrow. I think they should have excluded the Verified Fan info from the 10c lottery announcement. Instead maybe they should have sent a separate email fully explaining the Verified Fan presale process and that it was completely separate from the 10c lottery. Therefore it was necessary to register for Verified Fan if one was interested in buying additional tickets outside of the 10c lottery.
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 61
    SS49057 said:
    Discopij said:
    I also think the inclusion of the Verified Fan presale info in the same email / announcements as the 10c lottery info confused a lot of people. Many people complained that they overlooked it / didn't understand it and as a result missed out on registering to participate in the Verified Fan presale tomorrow. I think they should have excluded the Verified Fan info from the 10c lottery announcement. Instead maybe they should have sent a separate email fully explaining the Verified Fan presale process and that it was completely separate from the 10c lottery. Therefore it was necessary to register for Verified Fan if one was interested in buying additional tickets outside of the 10c lottery.
    Yep, I feel so stupid that I didnt realize to do both. 
  • Options
    Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 33
    DG37770 said:
    Tried for reserved for MSG with 99% and landed in the 1% with squadouche. Weak. Trying the verified on Thursday. 
    The odds for reserved MSG were actually around 67% when I checked on Wednesday evening.
  • Options
    pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New Jersey Posts: 181
    edited January 2020
    Wilco87 said:
    DG37770 said:
    Tried for reserved for MSG with 99% and landed in the 1% with squadouche. Weak. Trying the verified on Thursday. 
    The odds for reserved MSG were actually around 67% when I checked on Wednesday evening.

Any idea what the closing odds were on Baltimore? Seems that the majority of people on this thread who selected Baltimore did not get selected.
    Post edited by pjaddictsince91 on
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• Options
    Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 33
    Wilco87 said:
    DG37770 said:

Any idea what the closing odds were on Baltimore? Seems that the majority of people on this thread who selected Baltimore did not get selected.
    It was about 70% as I recall, this was around 5PM. Would guess it dropped another 5-10% by midnight. NY & MD also had pretty low GA odds when compared to the other venues I checked (Toronto, Denver, & West Coast).

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Wilco87 said:
    DG37770 said:

NYC: 9/57
    Baltimore: 14/65
  • Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    I was a Baltimore failure 😭
  • Options
    DelciaDelcia Posts: 6
    Has anybody recieved an email about verified fan presale yet? Just wondering if I didn't get it or of they havent sent the emails out yet. It said that would be sending emails out tonight
  • Options
    Super disappointed they switched to TicketMaster. Put in for both LA shows and struckout. First time in over a decade I didn't get tickets.
  • Options
    philp33philp33 Posts: 15
    Delcia said:
    Has anybody recieved an email about verified fan presale yet? Just wondering if I didn't get it or of they havent sent the emails out yet. It said that would be sending emails out tonight
    Nothing yet.
  • Options
    Delcia said:
    Nothing.
  • Options
    Delcia said:
    Nothing yet for me. 
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    Just got my invite but since I won the lottery I won’t participate.
  • Options
    NOW I'M ON A WAITLIST.  WHAT??

You’re On The Waitlist
    Thank you for registering
    Due to extremely high demand for the Pearl Jam Presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan, you are currently on the waitlist.

Should additional presale tickets become available, registrants will be randomly selected to move off the waitlist and will be notified via text message with information on how to shop for tickets.

More tickets will be available during the general public onsale starting on Friday, January 24. These tickets are limited, and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
    Have Questions? We’re Here to Help.

Check the Verified Fan FAQ for more information and follow
    @Ticketmaster on Twitter for the latest #VerifiedFan news and announcements.
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756

Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Me too
    wait list for verified fan presale 
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    Another account of mine came through.  It looks like this
    You Have Been Invited to the Pearl Jam Presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan!
    Thank you for registering
    You are receiving one (1) unique code for each show you registered for. Your unique code(s) and show(s) are listed below.

CODE WOULD BE HERE - Apr 19 - Oakland Arena (Oakland CA)

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am local venue time at Ticketmaster.com. There is a four (4) ticket limit per access code. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not guaranteed.

You will only be allowed to shop for the shows listed above. If you try to shop for a different show, you will get an error message and will not be able to proceed to the Waiting Room.

Important Steps for a Smoother Waiting Room & Purchase Experience

1. Sign in With Your Verified Fan Email and Password
    Using a different email and password will result in errors and delays.

2. Join the Waiting Room at Least 10 Minutes Early
    This will allow us to provide you a place in line when the sale begins.

3. Only Shop on One Browser/Device
    Shopping for the same show from multiple browsers or devices will likely result in an error and make it impossible to get tickets.

4. Make Checkout a Breeze
    Review your Stored Billing to confirm your credit card is valid and billing address is up-to-date.

Important Steps for a Smoother Waiting Room & Purchase Experience
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange* beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

*Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

SafeTix™ Will Be Used For Ticket Delivery For All Shows
    All Pearl Jam shows will be powered by Ticketmaster SafeTix. It’s a new kind of ticket that uses a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so it cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.
  • Options
    chrisg72chrisg72 South Jersey Posts: 112
    jim.barry said:
    Me too
    wait list for verified fan presale 
    Same here...waitlist 
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • Options
     Craziness! May the odds be in everyone’s favor
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    TR233437TR233437 Charlotte Posts: 30
    Good luck everyone. I didn’t read about the Verified Fan presale close enough.  
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • Options
    You know what
    i did not realize that verified presale fan was also show specific
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    TM has way too much control over all of this... fans are definitely getting shafted. Who ever thought this was a good idea needs a reality check 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Any ideas on how to do this?  I picked 2 shows.  Should I have 2 computers and one for each show simultaneously? Too risky? Do you think it would kick me out?   Ticketmaster says not to use multiple windows of the same browser because it may think you're a bot and shut you out.  
  • Options
    Waitlist for MSG presale. Saw them at the Garden when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter in 2016. I’m now pregnant with my 3rd and thought I’d be able to see them again at the Garden while expecting (would’ve been a fun story for my kids to share). It’s not looking like that’s happening. 
  • Options
    schappschapp Posts: 160
    Costanza said:
    Any ideas on how to do this?  I picked 2 shows.  Should I have 2 computers and one for each show simultaneously? Too risky? Do you think it would kick me out?   Ticketmaster says not to use multiple windows of the same browser because it may think you're a bot and shut you out.  
    You cannot use multiple windows with your same account, even across devices. I tried today for Rammstein's presale, they ask you to log in and send you a verification code via phone. I tried opening another session on my phone, and told me I was already on the queue. If you want to do that, you need different accounts.
  • Options
    Thank you so much Schapp!  Very helpful.  That's what I thought.   I hope you got your Ramstein tix. 
    Wait listing people for a verified presale is unheard of. 
    I'll give it a shot with my one code.  Seems unlikely for GA never mind any.   If I'm meant to go I'll get one somehow. 
    If not, I will be happy know other true fans are having the euphoric experience that I had last tour :)
  • Options
    All my friends in 10c missed out on tix for msg. the real  odds myself and  12 friends  was 0 % from beginning. What is going on? If 1 of us got it id be ok but 0!
  • Options
    U2SJ said:
    SS49057 said:
    Discopij said:
    Yep, I feel so stupid that I didnt realize to do both. 
    same.. my own damn fault but i was rushing to get my requests in. damn