Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    Will do! Never had a problem before. Doesn't mean I don't love my PJ. But the system is broken. And thank you for your sensitivity, haha.
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    Of course it was a lottery — they had odds posted, what do you think they were for?
  • Options
    I didn't even see odds posted. Why are you so angry anyway? Look... I have a full time job and 2 kids. I've got other shit on my plate. I want to go, and for the first time ever I'm very disappointed in the outcome. Love my Pearl Jam. Thought fans were supportive of each other. Apparently you are not. 
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    Oh don’t pull the “why are you so angry” card on me. I’m far from angry, I’m trying to explain things to you and you’re doing the equivalent of sticking fingers in your ears and going “la la la”.
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 444
    [Eating popcorn, smiling]
  • Options
    I thought membership seniority was only for the 10c GA line list/number ticketing system...
    seen em at: 08/31/98 - Raleigh : 05/10/00 - Mnt Baker Theatre, Wa : 11/02/00 - PDX  : 11/05/00 & 11/06/00 - SEA : 4/3/03 - OKC : 10/03/04 - Grand Rapids : 05/03/10 - KC : 11/15/13 - Dallas : 11/16/13 - OKC  : 10/09/14 - Tulsa : 11/20/2016 - ToTD Seattle : 08/10/2018 - SEA : 09/20/2022 - OKC
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 444
    I thought membership seniority was only for the 10c GA line list/number ticketing system...
    The first rule of the GA line system is you don't talk about the GA line system
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,290
    Oh don’t pull the “why are you so angry” card on me. I’m far from angry, I’m trying to explain things to you and you’re doing the equivalent of sticking fingers in your ears and going “la la la”.

You don't sound angry at all.....  I do like your avatar BTW!
  • Options

• Options
    Ahh... You've only been a member since 2015. Now it all makes sense.
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    BV84003 said:

The general, non-Verified Fan Ticketmaster public on sale is Friday at 10 AM.
    Then what's the sale at 10 a.m. Pacific Thursday the 23rd? How is that different?
    23rd is Verified Fan presale
    24th is general public
    OK thanks, then what does Verified Fan mean? They called the presale that last week.

My friend who's not in the Ten Club thinks he can try to buy tickets Thursday.  
    Your friend is correct, the Verified Fan sale this Thursday is something separate that anyone could've registered for through last week. At some point they will text (or email?) whomever has been selected to take part in that opportunity with a unique passcode, guessing either the night before or the morning of. Being a 10c member had no bearing on signing up for Verified Fan.

The 10 club lottery last week was something different entirely and has now concluded. If you didn't win in the lottery AND didn't already sign up for the Verified Fan while submissions were open, then Friday's general sale is the next opportunity.
    You had sign up for the verified fan presale? Only email I got was just that it was happening and be on the look out for my info this week, I checked with a friend of mine whose a member too and he said he got the same email but nothing about registering.  I know some other TM verified  fan sales it’s usually a day or two before they send you info on it, just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything, Thanks!
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    FaithfulOneFaithfulOne Bend, Oregon Posts: 49
    I just received an email that I won Oakland night 1 about 10 mins ago.  It was my second choice and selected BA. A nice surprise on a Monday evening.
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 62
    edited January 2020
    Same here! Friday I got Oakland 1 (BA) and now I just got an email saying I got Oakland night 2 (BA) which was my 2nd priority! Yay!
    Post edited by U2SJ on
  • Options
    chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 59
    Here too - On Friday I won OAK night 2 (BA selected), and just now got an email saying I won OAK night 1 (Reserved selected).  Woot!
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 62
    quick question... if we get lucky in the public sale and we buy 2 more tickets... then we see that the Ten Club tix are actually better when we get to see them next week... can we sell the ones we got from Ticketmaster? It says no refunds or exchanges and everyone needs to enter with the purchaser. 
    ?
  • Options
    U2SJ said:
    quick question... if we get lucky in the public sale and we buy 2 more tickets... then we see that the Ten Club tix are actually better when we get to see them next week... can we sell the ones we got from Ticketmaster? It says no refunds or exchanges and everyone needs to enter with the purchaser. 
    ?
    • Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange 
      For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.”
    seen em at: 08/31/98 - Raleigh : 05/10/00 - Mnt Baker Theatre, Wa : 11/02/00 - PDX  : 11/05/00 & 11/06/00 - SEA : 4/3/03 - OKC : 10/03/04 - Grand Rapids : 05/03/10 - KC : 11/15/13 - Dallas : 11/16/13 - OKC  : 10/09/14 - Tulsa : 11/20/2016 - ToTD Seattle : 08/10/2018 - SEA : 09/20/2022 - OKC
  • Options
    SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    LS25120 said:
    I also think that all fan club members should have the ability to get into 1 show, before some signup for multiple shows. I have a family and a full time job. I can't travel all over the country to see them, although that would be fun. 
    I agree with the idea. Like U2's fan club, for arena shows members are only allowed to purchase 2 tickets total per leg of the tour. Either a pair for one show or 2 singles for 2 shows. Perhaps 10c should install similar limits to increase ticket distribution to more 10c members?
  • Options

Missed out on MSG, first time trying 10c.

Does anyone know how much tickets will be when the TM Verified fan presale becomes available Thursday at 10am ?? Looking for a ballpark for GA (if possible lol) or decent reserved seats so I’m prepared before 10am. 
  • Options
    christinewspchristinewsp Charleston Posts: 10
    I got an email on sunday that said I got tickets for the April 18th show and then I got an email last night that says I got tickets for April 19th.  Is it normal for the emails to be spread out like that?
  • Options
    christinewspchristinewsp Charleston Posts: 10
    chaspj said:
    Here too - On Friday I won OAK night 2 (BA selected), and just now got an email saying I won OAK night 1 (Reserved selected).  Woot!
    How do you know what section you got?  I don't see that in any of my emails.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    Pluralone (Josh Klinghoffer, formerly of RHCP) opening for PJ. Interesting. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    smiths24smiths24 Charleston, SC USA Posts: 24
    chaspj said:
    How do you know what section you got?  I don't see that in any of my emails.

Emails for that will come out next Monday, last I saw 
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    BV84003 said:
    BV84003 said:

The general, non-Verified Fan Ticketmaster public on sale is Friday at 10 AM.
    Then what's the sale at 10 a.m. Pacific Thursday the 23rd? How is that different?
    23rd is Verified Fan presale
    24th is general public
    OK thanks, then what does Verified Fan mean? They called the presale that last week.

My friend who's not in the Ten Club thinks he can try to buy tickets Thursday.  
    Your friend is correct, the Verified Fan sale this Thursday is something separate that anyone could've registered for through last week. At some point they will text (or email?) whomever has been selected to take part in that opportunity with a unique passcode, guessing either the night before or the morning of. Being a 10c member had no bearing on signing up for Verified Fan.

The 10 club lottery last week was something different entirely and has now concluded. If you didn't win in the lottery AND didn't already sign up for the Verified Fan while submissions were open, then Friday's general sale is the next opportunity.
    You had sign up for the verified fan presale? Only email I got was just that it was happening and be on the look out for my info this week, I checked with a friend of mine whose a member too and he said he got the same email but nothing about registering.  I know some other TM verified  fan sales it’s usually a day or two before they send you info on it, just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything, Thanks!
    https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam/

Sorry, yes registration closed last week. Good luck Friday!
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    Pluralone (Josh Klinghoffer, formerly of RHCP) opening for PJ. Interesting. 

Yep.

Josh Klinghoffer’s Pluralone Opening Pearl Jam Spring Tour

January 21, 2020 by Glide 

Following the release of a debut album and his recent departure from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Josh Klinghoffer has announced that his new solo project PLURALONE will support Pearl Jam on the North American dates of their upcoming Gigaton Tour. The tour marks the first ever live performances from Pluralone, beginning in Toronto on March 18th.

This Thursday, Klinghoffer joins Marc Maron’s WTF Podcast to discuss his musical career, guitars, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and new project Pluralone, among other topics.

Pluralone supporting Pearl Jam:

March 18th – Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena
    March 20th –  Ottawa, ON @ Canadian Tire Centre
    March 22nd – Quebec City, QC @ Videotron Centre
    March 24th – Hamilton, ON @ FirstOntario Centre
    March 28th – Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena
    March 30th – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
    April 2nd – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
    April 4th – St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center
    April 6th – Oklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Arena
    April 9th – Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
    April 11th – Phoenix, AZ @ Gila River Arena
    April 13th – San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
    April 15th & 16th – Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
    April 18th & 19th – Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena

Pluralone (pronounced “plural one”) is the new project from multi-instrumentalist and songwriter Josh Klinghoffer. While Klinghoffer is best known for his recent role as guitarist in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, he’s played and recorded with a variety of acts, including PJ Harvey, Beck, and Gnarls Barkley, as well as fronting the group Dot Hacker. Pluralone’s debut album, To Be One With You, is largely a solo effort on Klinghoffer’s part, but features performances by frequent collaborators such as Flea, Jack Irons, Eric Avery (Jane’s Addiction), and fellow Dot Hacker members, Eric Gardner and Clint Walsh. To Be One With You is available now on LP, CD, and digital formats via ORG Music.

• Options
    Coming out to Oakland for Night 2, Flying out from NYC
    any recommendations on where to stay within close proximity to the venue?
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    Hi all,

For my selected shows the odds were 50%, 50%, and 90%, but I struck out on all 3.  If my math is correct the probability of that happening was 2.5%.  Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just that unlucky?

Thanks.  Good luck on tour.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,895
    reortega said:
    Hi all,

For my selected shows the odds were 50%, 50%, and 90%, but I struck out on all 3.  If my math is correct the probability of that happening was 2.5%.  Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just that unlucky?

Thanks.  Good luck on tour.
    Depends on how you prioritized them and what the selections were. If you had any GA selections below a 1st priority, the actual true odds are closer to 0% because of the demand. GA rarely makes it below #1 picks. The 90% pick would have had the best chance of being selected if it had been prioritized #1.
  • Options
    I got an email on sunday that said I got tickets for the April 18th show and then I got an email last night that says I got tickets for April 19th.  Is it normal for the emails to be spread out like that?
    This is all a new process so it's hard to say what is or is not normal.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    Tried for reserved for MSG with 99% and landed in the 1% with squadouche. Weak. Trying the verified on Thursday. 
  • Options
    rgeorgenesrgeorgenes Mansfield, MA Posts: 43
    DG37770 said:
    Tried for reserved for MSG with 99% and landed in the 1% with squadouche. Weak. Trying the verified on Thursday. 
    I believe the MSG ended at 50ish for the reserved odds.  It didn't matter when you put in for the draw because it was over the 2 1/2 days.  Hope you get an email tomorrow for the verified on Thursday.