Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    I got codes for both shows I requested.

For all the Springsteen Broadway onsales, I was waitlisted every time and never was allowed to attempt to buy anything.  For a Phish show, I was waitlisted and then bumped up to verified and got quite a good single seat for two shows.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    Just got my invite but since I won the lottery I won’t participate.

Same here.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    So with an opening act, are we thinking the shows will scale back to 2 hours max?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    edited January 2020
    Sarava said:
    So with an opening act, are we thinking the shows will scale back to 2 hours max?

Mudhoney opened for Pearl Jam back in 2013. They played over 3+ hours at those Pacific Northwest shows. :) 
  • Options
    elloryellory Burlington Posts: 21
    asking for advice...
    i have 2 teen daughters with EXCELLENT taste in music and who love PJ (thank God) and i want to take them to their 1st show. by some miracle i scored in the lottery and got both toronto and hamilton. so i can now take 1 kid to each show. now for my dilemma... i also got a presale code for hamilton. do i now try and get 2more tkts to the Hamilton show and we can all (including my husband...huge fan) go to the same venue, and i can release my Torontoo tkts on the fan-fan? or do i just gamble and wait to see if a pair of suitable tkts shows up for us on the fan-fan? i am very conflicted because i don't want to take up tickets that people are dying to get. then again, if i am lucky enough to score them, i will happily get rid of my 2 extras here. i don't know...seems wrong. but with ticketmaster invloved, it also seems okay. I am not here to say i got this and i got that and i feel really awful for the people that did not secure seats in the lottery.
  • Options
    I snagged a code for the Verified Fan presales. Will be my first PJ show if I manage to get tickets and I'm super excited. Anyone know what I can expect to pay for decent seats (i.e. not in nosebleeds)? I also heard that this will be the first time tickets are sold through Ticketmaster, is that right? If so, I'm sure they'll jack prices a bit...
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,924
    ellory said:
    asking for advice...
    i have 2 teen daughters with EXCELLENT taste in music and who love PJ (thank God) and i want to take them to their 1st show. by some miracle i scored in the lottery and got both toronto and hamilton. so i can now take 1 kid to each show. now for my dilemma... i also got a presale code for hamilton. do i now try and get 2more tkts to the Hamilton show and we can all (including my husband...huge fan) go to the same venue, and i can release my Torontoo tkts on the fan-fan? or do i just gamble and wait to see if a pair of suitable tkts shows up for us on the fan-fan? i am very conflicted because i don't want to take up tickets that people are dying to get. then again, if i am lucky enough to score them, i will happily get rid of my 2 extras here. i don't know...seems wrong. but with ticketmaster invloved, it also seems okay. I am not here to say i got this and i got that and i feel really awful for the people that did not secure seats in the lottery.
    I'd say take the whole fam to Hamilton, and go on a date with the hubby in Toronto.  Done and done. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    edited January 2020
    TheStuddz said:
    I snagged a code for the Verified Fan presales. Will be my first PJ show if I manage to get tickets and I'm super excited. Anyone know what I can expect to pay for decent seats (i.e. not in nosebleeds)? I also heard that this will be the first time tickets are sold through Ticketmaster, is that right? If so, I'm sure they'll jack prices a bit...
    All tickets are supposed to be the same price ($98 before fees?) - that being said there may be Platinum/Vitalogy Foundation seats for higher. I thought I saw those weren't going to be made available until sometime later, though.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    BW285110 said:

For all the Springsteen Broadway onsales, I was waitlisted every time and never was allowed to attempt to buy anything.  For a Phish show, I was waitlisted and then bumped up to verified and got quite a good single seat for two shows.
    did you get an email or text saying that you got "bumped up to verified?"
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    TheStuddz said:
    All tickets are supposed to be the same price ($98 before fees?) - that being said there may be Platinum/Vitalogy Foundation seats for higher. I thought I saw those weren't going to be made available until sometime later, though.
    Better than expected, I was ready to pay twice that! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    ellory said:
    asking for advice...
    I'd say take the whole fam to Hamilton, and go on a date with the hubby in Toronto.  Done and done. 
    haha :-) naw i won't to that but it would be awesome
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    BW285110 said:

did you get an email or text saying that you got "bumped up to verified?"
    I checked my old emails.  On the day before onsale, I was waitlisted at 2 pm.  Then got an email I was verified at 8:40 pm.  It didn't say I was bumped up.  Just that I was "verified."

• Options
    ellory said:
    asking for advice...
    Get your hands on as many tickets as you can and figure it out later.
  • Options
    adam.walters@wnco.comadam.walters@wnco.com Tejas Posts: 5
    edited January 2020
    I was in the que for OKC, ready to purchase tix, and for some reason the web browser was too small for the pop-up window.  There is a tab at the bottom of the pop up to continue onto selecting you seats.  Basically locked out of buying tickets while I watched the entire stadium fill up.  I tried everything.  You cannot scroll down.  You cannot reload or press escape.  If you cannot access the "I Agree" tab at the bottom of the window you are frozen out.  I cannot believe this.  BE SURE TO PURCHASE ALL OF YOUR TIX ON A PHONE OR IPAD, NOT A DELL LAPTOP.  I got totally screwed by this.

Got passed over on the 10C lotto, then this.
    Hey Ticketmaster, Thanks A LOT.  

Post edited by adam.walters@wnco.com on
  • Options
    U2SJ said:
    SS49057 said:
    Discopij said:
    They should never have put the current odds in the body of the email when people submitted their choices ... all it does is add confusion to people's thinking of their chances to win
    I also think the inclusion of the Verified Fan presale info in the same email / announcements as the 10c lottery info confused a lot of people. Many people complained that they overlooked it / didn't understand it and as a result missed out on registering to participate in the Verified Fan presale tomorrow. I think they should have excluded the Verified Fan info from the 10c lottery announcement. Instead maybe they should have sent a separate email fully explaining the Verified Fan presale process and that it was completely separate from the 10c lottery. Therefore it was necessary to register for Verified Fan if one was interested in buying additional tickets outside of the 10c lottery.
    Yep, I feel so stupid that I didnt realize to do both. 
    same.. my own damn fault but i was rushing to get my requests in. damn
    I followed directions and registered for both, but I didn’t get 10c tickets for either show I requested and was waitlisted for the verified fan ticket presale today too. This is the first time that I didn’t get 10c tickets in the presale. Extremely disappointed :( 
  • Options
    chrisg72chrisg72 South Jersey Posts: 112
    U2SJ said:
    SS49057 said:
    Discopij said:
    They should never have put the current odds in the body of the email when people submitted their choices ... all it does is add confusion to people's thinking of their chances to win
    I also think the inclusion of the Verified Fan presale info in the same email / announcements as the 10c lottery info confused a lot of people. Many people complained that they overlooked it / didn't understand it and as a result missed out on registering to participate in the Verified Fan presale tomorrow. I think they should have excluded the Verified Fan info from the 10c lottery announcement. Instead maybe they should have sent a separate email fully explaining the Verified Fan presale process and that it was completely separate from the 10c lottery. Therefore it was necessary to register for Verified Fan if one was interested in buying additional tickets outside of the 10c lottery.
    Yep, I feel so stupid that I didnt realize to do both. 
    same.. my own damn fault but i was rushing to get my requests in. damn
    I followed directions and registered for both, but I didn’t get 10c tickets for either show I requested and was waitlisted for the verified fan ticket presale today too. This is the first time that I didn’t get 10c tickets in the presale. Extremely disappointed :( 
    Same here...didnt get the ten club tickets...then was waitlisted and still nothing. 😔
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • Options
    I was in the que for OKC, ready to purchase tix, and for some reason the web browser was too small for the pop-up window.  There is a tab at the bottom of the pop up to continue onto selecting you seats.  Basically locked out of buying tickets while I watched the entire stadium fill up.  I tried everything.  You cannot scroll down.  You cannot reload or press escape.  If you cannot access the "I Agree" tab at the bottom of the window you are frozen out.  I cannot believe this.  BE SURE TO PURCHASE ALL OF YOUR TIX ON A PHONE OR IPAD, NOT A DELL LAPTOP.  I got totally screwed by this.

i had the same problem. move your task bar off to the side (right click on it, then go to task bar settings and change the location) then you can get to the x on the bottom and close that thing out. do it now...there are still good seats behind the stage.
  • Options
    ellory said:

i had the same problem. move your task bar off to the side (right click on it, then go to task bar settings and change the location) then you can get to the x on the bottom and close that thing out. do it now...there are still good seats behind the stage.
    sorry was looking at my own venue....hopefully there are still some good seats for OKC

• Options
    BW285110 said:
    ellory said:
    asking for advice...
    Get your hands on as many tickets as you can and figure it out later.
    ya...will figure it out and at least i know the tkts will go to a fan :-)
  • Options
    ellory said:
    ellory said:

sorry was looking at my own venue....hopefully there are still some good seats for OKC

ellory said:
    ellory said:

i had the same problem. move your task bar off to the
  • Options
    JuneNCashJuneNCash Ventura, CA Posts: 22
    This crap is so slow. I select tickets but then it says they are no longer available 
  • Options
    So will there be a fan to fan opportunity here?  Tried San Diego - got snubbed at the TC presale lottery even though it said I had a 70% chance of getting it and then was early in line during verified ticket sale  and there was nothing but nosebleed tickets left so I didn't buy.  If there is a fan to fan sale opportunity I would love the opportunity to buy two PIT tickets to SD.  
    Thanks!
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    Vegas - 93 / Vegas - 06 / Berkeley (Eddie) - 08 / LA - 09 / SD - 09 / Santa Barbara (Eddie) - 11 / LA - 13 / Dana Point (Eddie - Ohana) - 17 / Boston Sept 2 and 4 - 18 / Ohana 18 / Ohana 19
  • Options
    ellory said:
    ellory said:

ellory said:
    ellory said:

The problem was that I didn't know about the tab at the bottom until after the damn sale was over. You cannot see any of it and have no idea what the window is for.  They should have made the pop-up window smaller.  Ridiculous.
  • Options
    jim.barry said:
    You know what
    i did not realize that verified presale fan was also show specific
    Same here. I'm glad I won both LA shows in the lottery because I only got FV for Night 1. I would have been SOOL for Night 2.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79

Same thing happened to me! I was on a Mac Book Pro laptop.

I finally figured out that you have to shrink the size of your window, then in the lower right hand corner of this mobile-only non-transferrable ticket splash pop up, there's a Close button.

This splash pop up will most definitely be appearing case tomorrow for the public on sale, so FYI - please everybody take note of this!
  • Options
    FabyHFabyH Posts: 6
    Extremely sad and disappointed... I’ve seen PJ in Argentina twice without any problems... this supposed to be my first show in the US and it has been a pain trying to get tixs! I hope to get something tomorrow in General Public sale or Fan to Fan exchange... I need anything in the west coast... OAK, LA or SD... TicketMaster you did it WRONG!!!!! So frustrated... 
  • Options
    Hi everyone got shut out of the SD show. Really upset right now. It will be my first missed show in 25 years here if I cant find a way to get in. Any suggestions from anyone?
  • Options
    Hi everyone got shut out of the SD show. Really upset right now. It will be my first missed show in 25 years here if I cant find a way to get in. Any suggestions from anyone?
    Regular TM sale and then there's always Fan to Fan coming soon. You never know.
  • Options
    ellory said:
    ellory said:

ellory said:
    ellory said:

The problem was that I didn't know about the tab at the bottom until after the damn sale was over. You cannot see any of it and have no idea what the window is for.  They should have made the pop-up window smaller.  Ridiculous.
    that sucks...here's hoping you get some good tkts through the fan to fan sale. good luck to you.
  • Options
    jim.barry said:
    You know what
    i did not realize that verified presale fan was also show specific
    Same here. I'm glad I won both LA shows in the lottery because I only got FV for Night 1. I would have been SOOL for Night 2.
    Turns out I did do it correctly. I was just moved off the waitlist for Night 2. Still don't need them but it's nice to know I didn't F this up.