Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    Shut out of OKC. :scream:
    I feel sick to my stomach.  This was going to be my 18 year old son's first PJ concert and he is a HUGE fan.  Hopefully we get luck with the verified fan thing.  :(
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    I feel sick to my stomach.  This was going to be my 18 year old son's first PJ concert and he is a HUGE fan.  Hopefully we get luck with the verified fan thing.  :(
    You'll be fine - I've seen PJ 5 times now and 10c has only been directly responsible for one of those times. Have a little faith =)
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    sk8drchik said:
    @tdryan700 Are you on the east coast? You posted 8:30 so I was wondering if it's east coast time or west coast? I am on the west coast. I guess I am still hoping I'll get an email. :(
    This was a while ago, but I am Midwest.  Still holding out hope, as well.  Day 2.....

• Options
    BV84003 said:
    You'll be fine - I've seen PJ 5 times now and 10c has only been directly responsible for one of those times. Have a little faith =)
    Thanks man.  I appreciate it!
  • Options
    Did not score lottery tickets....bumming. 

Next step, Ticketmaster mad scramble Thursday morning. I won’t be denied. 
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    Thanks man.  I appreciate it!
    Yeah man, I’m sure you’ll get tickets. I ended up with great seats at the second philly shows in 2013 and 2016 through regular sale. Just be ready the second the go on sale! :)
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    scottpg99scottpg99 Papillion, NE USA Posts: 16
    I got two for Denver.  The email I received says they will let me know next week whether I got reserved or GA.  I'm fine with either...just happy to be going!!
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 90
    i got shutout in the 3 shows i tried for. this would have been my first pj show. the shows i tried were pheonix and la. the mistake i made too was i didnt register for the verified fan resale. i highly doubt there will be any tix available on friday during the public sale.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,474
    I scored three for five. San Diego and to LA shows confirmed. Got shut out of St Louis and Nashville. No complaints here. Better than the first leg of the 2014 tour where I got shut out of the closest show near me....Dallas.

I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    BraskaBraska Bologna - Italy Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    I'm from Italy, I participated in the Madison Square Garden ticket lottery, but nothing ...I'm destroyed. 

Post edited by Braska on
    Braska
  • Options
    I'd like to personally thank PJ for teaming up with Ticketmaster on this one. First time I've ever had a 10c ticket request denied in 16 years. I'm sure I'll be able to find a bunch on Stubhub for $500 apiece as the band intended. Thanks for keeping it real guys.
    As a follow up, after 16+ years and 20+ shows I'll be letting the 10c membership lapse in April. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors!
  • Options

The general, non-Verified Fan Ticketmaster public on sale is Friday at 10 AM.
    Then what's the sale at 10 a.m. Pacific Thursday the 23rd? How is that different?
  • Options

Then what's the sale at 10 a.m. Pacific Thursday the 23rd? How is that different?
    23rd is Verified Fan presale
    24th is general public
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    kerukeru Posts: 3
    tdryan700 said:
    My cc was charged but never received a confirmation email for Phoenix show.  Anyone else have that issue? 
    Same - charged, but no email for PHX show, while I did receive an email confirm for DEN show. 
  • Options
    BV84003 said:

24th is general public
    OK thanks, then what does Verified Fan mean? They called the presale that last week.

My friend who's not in the Ten Club thinks he can try to buy tickets Thursday.  
  • Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    I'd like to personally thank PJ for teaming up with Ticketmaster on this one. First time I've ever had a 10c ticket request denied in 16 years. I'm sure I'll be able to find a bunch on Stubhub for $500 apiece as the band intended. Thanks for keeping it real guys.
    As a follow up, after 16+ years and 20+ shows I'll be letting the 10c membership lapse in April. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors!
  • Options
    I've been a member since 1997. Never had a problem getting tickets before. Didn't get them this time. I'm dropping my membership as well. I don't think they actually gave priority to membership date. Someone from Ticketmaster told me it was a random drawing. Despite the rules that state otherwise.
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    LS25120 said:
    I've been a member since 1997. Never had a problem getting tickets before. Didn't get them this time. I'm dropping my membership as well. I don't think they actually gave priority to membership date. Someone from Ticketmaster told me it was a random drawing. Despite the rules that state otherwise.
    The rules stated no such thing. 
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    edited January 2020
    LS25120 said:
    Please show us where in the presale rules or policies that it states this.

https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

The very nature of a lottery is the randomization of draws.

And:

That part is in the policy list.
    Post edited by halshakarchi on
  • Options
    LS25120 said:
    Seniority matters for location of reserved seats.  If you applied for best available and get reserved seats, you end up with really good seats because you have been a member for 20+ years.  Seniority does not matter for the drawing to see who gets the tickets.  Everyone has the same offs of winning the lottery.  
  • Options
    RH50901 said:
    Pit seats at MSG anyone?  TM rocks!

This has nothing to do with TM.  It's brokers trying to presell now at a high price with hopes of filling the order at a lower price down the road.  It's called shorting.  Happens for all shows.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    BV84003 said:

24th is general public
    OK thanks, then what does Verified Fan mean? They called the presale that last week.

My friend who's not in the Ten Club thinks he can try to buy tickets Thursday.  
    Your friend is correct, the Verified Fan sale this Thursday is something separate that anyone could've registered for through last week. At some point they will text (or email?) whomever has been selected to take part in that opportunity with a unique passcode, guessing either the night before or the morning of. Being a 10c member had no bearing on signing up for Verified Fan.

The 10 club lottery last week was something different entirely and has now concluded. If you didn't win in the lottery AND didn't already sign up for the Verified Fan while submissions were open, then Friday's general sale is the next opportunity.
  • Options
    LS25120 said:
    If you have been a member since 1997 and think they give out tickets based on seniority maybe its time to give up your membership...
    Vancouver 05-11-00, Vancouver 05-30-03, Hamilton 09-13-05, Toronto 05-10-06, Toronto 08-21-09, Toronto 09-11/12-11, London 07-16-13, Buffalo 10-12-13, Ottawa 05-08-2016, Toronto 05-10-2016, Toronto 05-12-2016, Seatle 08-10-2018
  • Options
    tjb33 tjb33 Northampton, PA Posts: 1
    I got denied for NYC and Baltimore.  I also submitted for Nashville on the same request and never got an email, but my card was charged.  Anyone else have this issue??? I sent an email to ten club and ticketmaster and I'm waiting for a response.
  • Options
    LS25120 said:
    Please show us where in the presale rules or policies that it states this.

https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

The very nature of a lottery is the randomization of draws.

And:

That part is in the policy list.

• Options
    It most certainly says it in the Ten Club Rules about the pre-sale "- Reserved seated tickets are assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Tickets will be digitally delivered with Seat locations during the week of January 27th"

• Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    The lottery is randomized. The age of your 10c membership had no bearing on the chance of being picked.

If you were picked in the lottery and you were given a reserved seat ticket your 10c seniority would determine where your assigned seat would be. 
  • Options
    I don't think that was clear at all. First person from Ticket Master told me lottery. Second person told me based on seniority. Even they don't know what's going on.
  • Options
    I also think that all fan club members should have the ability to get into 1 show, before some signup for multiple shows. I have a family and a full time job. I can't travel all over the country to see them, although that would be fun. 
  • Options
    LS25120 said:
    If you have been a member since 1997 and think they give out tickets based on seniority maybe its time to give up your membership...