Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    tjhiii said:
    Shut out for Baltimore.  Hometown and not able to go.
    Why would you just give up? Two more sales to have a chance. Plus in here and fan to fan sale. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Yay! Got BA for OKC. Only one I picked

seen em at: 08/31/98 - Raleigh : 05/10/00 - Mnt Baker Theatre, Wa : 11/02/00 - PDX  : 11/05/00 & 11/06/00 - SEA : 4/3/03 - OKC : 10/03/04 - Grand Rapids : 05/03/10 - KC : 11/15/13 - Dallas : 11/16/13 - OKC  : 10/09/14 - Tulsa : 11/20/2016 - ToTD Seattle : 08/10/2018 - SEA : 09/20/2022 - OKC
  • Options
    CS6127CS6127 Plano, TX Posts: 33
    FC28207 said:
    Wait you guys are getting emails saying you didnt get tix?? I didnt get an email with good or bad news.  WTF is happening????
    Several shows getting selected today.  If you didn't get an email with a yes or no, maybe check your spam folder.
  • Options
    tjhiii said:
    Shut out for Baltimore.  Hometown and not able to go.
    Yeah don’t give up yet. I got shut out too. But like I posted earlier I’ve gotten pretty decent seats off the general public sale. Plus there’s the 10c only presale  Thursday. You just have to be ready ASAP as soon as both go on sale and take what you can get it. Worse comes to worse there is StubHub and prices usually go down the closer to the show on StubHub
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    Pit seats at MSG anyone?  TM rocks!

• Options
    Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    amethgr8 said:
    =) RH50901 said:
    This process presses you to question why to be a fan club member.  The process has surpassed loyalty.  The fact that we are partnering with TM should make us all pause.  I’m grossed out, this is vomitous. 
    This

I don't question my membership.  But def bad taste and proceed with caution with TM. I kind of hate them.  But I trust PJ, any one tour does not cancel 25 yrs of love and sharing.
    Agreed. I don't question my trust in 10C (even after my membership in '92, dropping in '95 *too many moving days*, and jumping back in the pool again) and the fact that this band tries to take care of their people is by far the classiest act ever.  
    They do the best they can, even tolerating the nemesis that is Ticketmaster, in order to give back to us all.  I remember back in the day, waiting on line in the snow, spending $15 to see PJ, RHCP, and Smashing Pumpkins in Nov 1991, to this $123.00 roulette wheel and this is a far cry easier.  Let's all embrace the luck of the draw...haha!!!
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Options
    BC19108 said:
    I’m a little less mad this morning. While I was shut out on both shows I requested with a 24 year membership, I appreciate the role of the 10 Club through the years. They have facilitated some great times. ( I will never forget Wrigley Field 93...Ernie Banks!) I’ve always wondered why more bands haven’t established fan bonds in such effective ways. 
      I’m still disappointed by and suspicious of this TM process. I did not request the pit for either show and revised my request to add MSG within the request window. Good luck to everyone who were shut out. 
    When you revised your request did you make sure that you added the other shows back in with the new request? If not, you would have only been entered for MSG. 

• Options
    Thanks for the input! I placed both requests in the second submission with B’more (18miles away) ranked first. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,261
    edited January 2020
    SW19247 said:
    Lots of tickets for Denver on StubHub right now. How is this possible?
    Speculative sales. Brokers who don't have tickets yet but will (try to) acquire them after selling at a higher price

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/spec-ticketing/ 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    jutahgjutahg Posts: 6
    ugh. i tried to draw denver tickets and missed. isn't this the very kind of thing that we're trying to prevent? to see general admission seats for >$1000 at pepsi center is gross.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SW19247 said:
    Lots of tickets for Denver on StubHub right now. How is this possible?
    Speculative sales. Brokers who don't have tickets yet but will (try to) acquire them after selling at a higher price

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/spec-ticketing/ 
    while I think what they say is true and aimed at StubHub etc, ticketmaster “doing all they can” is horseshit  https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2018/09/19/ticketmaster-supports-scalpers/
    seen em at: 08/31/98 - Raleigh : 05/10/00 - Mnt Baker Theatre, Wa : 11/02/00 - PDX  : 11/05/00 & 11/06/00 - SEA : 4/3/03 - OKC : 10/03/04 - Grand Rapids : 05/03/10 - KC : 11/15/13 - Dallas : 11/16/13 - OKC  : 10/09/14 - Tulsa : 11/20/2016 - ToTD Seattle : 08/10/2018 - SEA : 09/20/2022 - OKC
  • Options
    Steadyd84Steadyd84 Brattleboro, VT Posts: 33
    OKC still being drawn/notified?
    San Antonio, Texas 04-05-2003
    San Antonio, Texas 11-16-2012 (EV)
    Dallas, Texas 11-15-2013
    Austin, Texas 10-05-2014
    Austin, Texas 10-12-2014
    Chicago, Illinois 08-20-2016
    Chicago, Illinois 08-22-2016
    Seattle, Washington 08-08-2018
    Seattle, Washington 08-10-2018
    Nashville, Tennessee 09-16-2022 
  • Options
    Just got email saying I got Phoenix so that drawing must have started. 
  • Options
    PM239749PM239749 SF Bay Area Posts: 11
    edited January 2020
    Received notice that I scored tix to Phoenix show just now, 2:06pm PT (!), so it’s still happening— good luck all!
  • Options
    RebemarRebemar San Diego Posts: 3
    Just got confirmation for San Diego Show! 2:21pm PT  Good luck! 
  • Options
    Hello All,
    Very knowledgeable people here on the Forum board. One Question, In the presale for tickets it says, "There is a 2 ticket limit per show". Did that mean only for the Ten Club presale? I got 2 for a show through the Ten Club presale. Am I OK to purchase more tickets (relatives, friends, etc.) for that same show from the Verified & Regular public sale as well as the Fan to Fan sale? Thank You

RandyM02
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,261
    edited January 2020
    RandyM02 said:
    Hello All,
    Very knowledgeable people here on the Forum board. One Question, In the presale for tickets it says, "There is a 2 ticket limit per show". Did that mean only for the Ten Club presale? I got 2 for a show through the Ten Club presale. Am I OK to purchase more tickets (relatives, friends, etc.) for that same show from the Verified & Regular public sale as well as the Fan to Fan sale? Thank You

Overall 4 ticket limit 
  • Options
    seems to me a lot of you are very lucky and spoiled. I've been a member since 1996 and I have been shut out on numerous occasions, including the baseball stadiums. That's life. Ticketmaster has nothing to do with it. Randalls Island (a non ticketmaster facility) was a real treat. Sorry you missed it. There are still fans trying to get out of the parking lot there. 
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    edited January 2020
    Those resale tickets listed on stubhub or whatever are known as speculative sellers. They don’t actually have the tickets yet.

On places like stubhub you can put up listings but don’t have to submit a PDF ticket, but you have to put down a date when those tickets would be delivered.

Those sellers will then grab the tickets via their bots and get as many as they can to fulfill the speculative sales. Not all get fulfilled but enough for a profit.
  • Options
    Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    PM239749 said:
    Received notice that I scored tix to Phoenix show just now, 2:06pm PT (!), so it’s still happening— good luck all!
    Welp. it's what quarter to six, appears that I'll be hitting up the Verified...thought so.  I'll get there no matter what...no fear!!  Muwhaha!
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Options
    G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    So how will that fan to fan sale work and where would I go to do that? Still can't believe my #1 phoenix was denied while I see some people had phoenix as #7 and #8 and still got it. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    At least I got an email on the Glendale denial.  The lack of charge to my credit card was the only notice of my Denver denial.  Good luck rest of you
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Options
    G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    I should ask Eddie this coming weekend if he can score me some tickets :)
  • Options
    seems to me a lot of you are very lucky and spoiled. I've been a member since 1996 and I have been shut out on numerous occasions, including the baseball stadiums. That's life. Ticketmaster has nothing to do with it. Randalls Island (a non ticketmaster facility) was a real treat. Sorry you missed it. There are still fans trying to get out of the parking lot there. 
     Been a member just as long as you and I appreciate the Pollyanna attitude. I have always selected 1 to 2 shows per tour and never been rejected. This is way different and you know it, sorry to be negative but it is what it is. Look at it for what it is, we never saw forums with this theme 10 years ago. 
  • Options
    FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    G-Fury said:
    So how will that fan to fan sale work and where would I go to do that? Still can't believe my #1 phoenix was denied while I see some people had phoenix as #7 and #8 and still got it. Ridiculous.
    I gathered that through the eyes of ticketmaster, each pit draw was independent, so a 1 in 20 shot at x venue has nothing to do with 1 in 3 draw in Phoenix (or whatever it ended up).  It does not appear higher preference of show was weighted.  All were equal chance regardless of fan club seniority for pit.  Seniority only mattered to reserved seats and I’m mad at myself for not seeing the (hey, register for pit AND seats, because we won’t charge for both, you can only get two tix, and if its not pit you’ll get decent floor seats)
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Options
    Maybe I had higher expectations than I should have. I am disappointed, I will get over it. Would appreciate my disappointment not being characterized as “ spoiled”. We are all fans of a great band in a small subset as the Ten Club. Let’s ride this wave together instead of using snarky terms. 
  • Options
    My cc was charged but never received a confirmation email for Phoenix show.  Anyone else have that issue? 
  • Options
    I got shut out for Arizona.  I bought plane tickets from Philly to Phoenix last week!
    Philadelphia - October 3rd, 2005
    Camden - May 27th and 28th, 2006
    Camden - June 19th and 20th, 2008
    Philadelphia - October 28th, 30th and 31st, 2009
    Philadelphia - October 21st, 2013
    Philadelphia - April 28th, 2016

• Options
    sk8drchiksk8drchik Posts: 213
    @tdryan700 Are you on the east coast? You posted 8:30 so I was wondering if it's east coast time or west coast? I am on the west coast. I guess I am still hoping I'll get an email. :(
    Li
  • Options
    SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    jim.barry said:
    Received a no on Baltimore 
    Everyone I’ve talked to so far has gotten a no on Baltimore so far. Myself included. There’s a presale Thursday through the fan club... but not holding my breath
    Just to clarify: the Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale on Thursday is not a fan club presale. It is a public presale open to both 10c and non-10c fans alike. Anyone who registered and gets verified by Verified Fan will receive the presale link Thursday morning before the presale tickets go on sale at 10 AM. The pool of potential ticket buyers will be vastly increased for the Thursday presale vs. the 10c lottery.

The general, non-Verified Fan Ticketmaster public on sale is Friday at 10 AM.