Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    How about this @dimitrispearljam, there has been 8 different Stanley Cup Champions since 2004 (Chicago, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Boston, LA). Will any of these cities get to share the same building with PJ for a night, before April?
    You forgot these guys....

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,948
    How about this @dimitrispearljam, there has been 8 different Stanley Cup Champions since 2004 (Chicago, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Boston, LA). Will any of these cities get to share the same building with PJ for a night, before April?

Holy shit! I forgot two (Caps & Wings). Its Monday, memory cells are still recovering!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001

Holy shit! I forgot two (Caps & Wings). Its Monday, memory cells are still recovering!
    St. Louis?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

St. Louis?
    Fuck me. Make that three. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473

Well the Europe tour was announced...
    the difference was people were offering good questions for Dimi to leave us clues. And the last 10 pages have barely been about planning. Instead of playing along and trying to plan like you claim, we just ask a dozen times a day if “today’s the day” . No one is really trying to figure out the clues anymore at all or get new ones.
     In person PJ fans are the nices people I’ve met, On the Internet the rudest and snottiest people. Still love ya tho. It is the Internet tho 🤷‍♂️ Free pass to be rude 
    "You'd be getting more info if you were stroking him better" is a pretty good encapsulation of where we are at this point 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    What about the 1994 Stanley cup winners?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    1940!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 295
    mcgruff10 said:
    Nobody cares about the Ranges, we already know you're getting show(s)... lol
  • Options
    pjl44 said:

the difference was people were offering good questions for Dimi to leave us clues. And the last 10 pages have barely been about planning. Instead of playing along and trying to plan like you claim, we just ask a dozen times a day if “today’s the day” . No one is really trying to figure out the clues anymore at all or get new ones.
     In person PJ fans are the nices people I’ve met, On the Internet the rudest and snottiest people. Still love ya tho. It is the Internet tho 🤷‍♂️ Free pass to be rude 
    "You'd be getting more info if you were stroking him better" is a pretty good encapsulation of where we are at this point 
    I disagree.  Without knowing, I would say that for some reason he is not at liberty to disclose as much for this one.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,242
    Save Who said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Nobody cares about the Ranges, we already know you're getting show(s)... lol

I'd mention the 1980 to 83 champs but it's a safe bet they will never take the Nassau stage again after the Bushleaguer fiasco.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    kst said:
    pjl44 said:

I disagree.  Without knowing, I would say that for some reason he is not at liberty to disclose as much for this one.
    Maybe the "mind blowing" reference is that none of this truly leaked before being announced......
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    kst said:
    pjl44 said:

Could be. I was more reacting to how that guy framed it. Also, not just talking about one person. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    edited December 2019
     i invest alot of time talking to people in the business.,and im not talkng about pj only ,to learn in music intustry abouit how a tour sets up,what needs a record to finish ,what work needs to be done,how things works with promoters,bands managment,,even how much % this days are the cuts of all parties in a 20 dollar shirt..and how deals are been made..thats why im not upset for examble  they dont announce ams 2..cos promoter is the boss,its their call.
    i learn a few usefull things..
    the official announcement has nothing to do if the dates are locked.or if the recordings are done..there are so many different details and all those guys are profecionals and they announce when is all ready...all parties.from the little video or radio message and social media up to the announcement up to ticket ventor companies,promoters,websits,logistics,crew and all..they dont announce anything if all details are done,they dont announce dates and say we will figure things later..
    so the speculation is gonna be monday or friday is just talk with no logic.if  are ready to announce on sunday,sunday it is,or monday or whenever,..
    now pj when they put out a new record and same time is an election year they usually does different legs in NA ..its what logic says
    for exable same logic says they hit australia always with new record.
    so when they do an album  tour they usally go west cost,east cost,and they hit at some point,canada, and midwest,and cenret-middle  of country(thas is in my mind for exable Missouri or TN  in my mind ,not sure how u call it in usa,i just say center of usa cos looks like it in the map for me)  and not always the south...those are facts.
    now this election is very important...so i dont know how they think but feels wanna do a big thing about it..even from the halloween shirt u get that feeling..
    info says spring is good to go,so concider that spring is in 3 and half months from now,logic says is coming soon,,soon can be today or january...cant be for examble 20th feb..
    the big picture is pj has a record ready,they hit the road..thats all exciting.30 years after been together,and 4/5 original members still together..we are talking for a miracle here if u see in music history......i really dont see why people get upset for any reason..i get we all  are with no patient..as a fan i get it....

ps.cos i saw the last comments,,.st louis looks good as one of the red states for a show. :)

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    Thanks Dimi. 
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    edited December 2019

the big picture is pj has a record ready,they hit the road..thats all exciting.30 years after been together,and 4/5 original members still together..we are talking for a miracle here if u see in music history......i really dont see why people get upset for any reason..i get we all  are with no patient..as a fan i get it....

ps.cos i saw the last comments,,.st louis looks good as one of the red states for a show. :)

This.  This is the most amazing part.

Dimi, I for one appreciate the tidbits you give out.  They get people excited for better or worse.  We have a tour incoming.  Regardless if they did a 40 city US tour, people will be upset about a city or venue.  Which is kind of funny since so many travel to see them and see multiple shows.
    Post edited by Jimminez on
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,806
     i invest alot of time talking to people in the business.,and im not talkng about pj only ,to learn in music intustry abouit how a tour sets up,what needs a record to finish ,what work needs to be done,how things works with promoters,bands managment,,even how much % this days are the cuts of all parties in a 20 dollar shirt..and how deals are been made..thats why im not upset for examble  they dont announce ams 2..cos promoter is the boss,its their call.
    the official announcement has nothing to do if the dates are locked.or if the recordings are done..there are so many different details and all those guys are profecionals and they announce when is all ready...all parties.from the little video or radio message and social media up to the announcement up to ticket ventor companies,promoters,websits,logistics,crew and all..they dont announce anything if all details are done,they dont announce dates and say we will figure things later..
    so the speculation is gonna be monday or friday is just talk with no logic.if  are ready to announce on sunday,sunday it is,or monday or whenever,..
    now pj when they put out a new record and same time is an election year they usually does different legs in NA ..its what logic says
    so when they do an album  tour they usally go west cost,east cost,and they hit at some point,canada, and midwest,and cenret-middle  of country(thas is in my mind for exable Missouri or TN  in my mind ,not sure how u call it in usa,i just say center of usa cos looks like it in the map for me)  and not always the south...those are facts.
    now this election is very important...so i dont know how they think but feels wanna do a big thing about it..even from the halloween shirt u get that feeling..
    info says spring is good to go,so concider that spring is in and half months from now,logic says is coming soon,,soon can be today or january...cant be for examble 20th feb..

tour anxiety is real and patience is tough when most of us want to book plans for next year.

that being said, your info & hints are fun as hell to follow and I admire the level of understanding you (and others) put into this band. hopefully we see some of this tour info happen soon, but if not at least you give us more hope than the band can say at this time. thanks!
  • Options
    info says spring is good to go,so concider that spring is in 3 and half months from now,logic says is coming soon,,soon can be today or january...cant be for examble 20th feb..

Dimi is the best!!
  • Options
    You the man, Dimi!

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    2016 Blue States:

Washington

Oregon

California

Nevada

Colorado

New Mexico

Minnesota

Illinois

Virginia

New York

Vermont

New Hampshire

Maine

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut

New Jersey

Delaware

Maryland

Washington, DC

in this list..way is posted..Odd Number u looking for kick off ...

2016 Blue States:

Washington

Oregon

California

Nevada

Colorado

New Mexico

Minnesota

Illinois

Virginia

New York

Vermont

New Hampshire

Maine

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut

New Jersey

Delaware

Maryland

Washington, DC

Also, we are kicking off in either WA, CA, CO, MN, VA, VT, ME, RI, NJ, or MD. 
    St. Louis confirmed

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    Image result for kick out the jams gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    @dimitrispearljam Mad props to you!
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Evel K said:
    @dimitrispearljam Do you see anything about the Glass City in your crystal ball? 
    Things were different then
  • Options
    Thanks Dimi!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    edited December 2019
    and a couple more details..
    europe 2009 tour was announced on saturday  and not only that..they put the ticket on sale up with the announcement..and i went buy the 4 shows tickets of it(london sb show was announce later).
    and was so easy,...cos if u remember back then,,when ticket went on sale here was a clusterfuck and site crash.during sales .but that one was bam,,.i actulally was in facebook mesenger for an hour with friend talking which shows to go,and if want to choose seated or ga,who has low 10c number..cos noone knew was up for sale,..,was funny..
    what is shitty in business is how opening bands treated from promoters...it sucks seriously...
    and a third thing cos i mention it in the comment before..
    lets do a poll,..how much money u guys think goes to the band from a show shirt when they sell a 35 $ shirt at teh venue..?
    its crazy whats going on...its pure business and all parties of a show wants to drink blood..in the name of the band is playing.
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 217
    Makes perfect sense. Thanks Dimi. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    JimmyV said:
    You the man, Dimi!
    He's ok.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    $35 shirt sold at the venue I’ll say the band gets $7. Close? 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    I’ll guess! $35 dollar shirt, $3 goes to the band.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    edited December 2019
    I'm still not buying my kids more presents even if tour isn't announced till January.
    Post edited by Jimminez on
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    bbiggs said:
    $35 shirt sold at the venue I’ll say the band gets $7. Close? 
    $10 B)
    🤙