Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,414
    JimmyV said:
    Toronto, Hamilton, Nashville, and blue states to start and end. Is anything else close to confirmed?
    NYC, Not by Dimi, but I'm pretty confident. :blush:  
    Those twitter posts would make me think so. Seems like easy $$ for band.
  • Options
    rummy said:
    The person from reddit said that the Toronto show was at burls creek which is basically a giant field. The Rolling Stones just played there. I’m not sure on the specifics but I don’t believe it to be accurate 
    A giant (outdoor?) field in southern Ontario... in March? I doubt that's true.
    I belive someone above also said the person on reddit posted the concert is June. That is definitely incorrect 
  • Options
    rummy said:
    The person from reddit said that the Toronto show was at burls creek which is basically a giant field. The Rolling Stones just played there. I’m not sure on the specifics but I don’t believe it to be accurate 

Snowshoe pit!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    rummy said:
    The post said early June.  Which doesn’t make sense either since the first leg will be wrapped up by may I thought I heard.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Are we getting an announcement today or what? 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Just checked my old 10C emails and I got the 2016 announcement and lottery signup email at 12:20 Eastern. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,657
    This is not a productive start to the day.  Need to ignore this board until 1:00pm. 
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    For the love of God PLEASE not Burl's Creek...
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    rummy said:
    I belive someone above also said the person on reddit posted the concert is June. That is definitely incorrect 
    Any news about a  possible Texas show?
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    News on the tour will certainly be out today. Otherwise there wouldn't have been all that hype and hints the past few days. 1:11pm East Coast time is my guess. The Canadian dollar hasn't been that high all year vs USD. Now's the time to buy some tickets with our cheap currency. 
    No it's not! Still at 75 cents to the 1 USA dollar. :/ Ah the days when our dollar was higher then the USA dollar. Good times! That EV solo tour in California 2008 was the last tour that our dollar was higher then the US. 

January 23, 2013: London, Ontario tickets were bought at 0,9975 USD vs CAD

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    So, today? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    NWOntario said:
    For the love of God PLEASE not Burl's Creek...
    Maybe they are thinking that it is Molson Park where they played in '98?
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    Doesn’t feel like an announcement today. Hope to be proven wrong. 
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 458
    Houston?   
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Doesn’t feel like an announcement today. Hope to be proven wrong. 
    Feeling the same way 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Guys. There will not be an announcement today. I love the optimism. Just ain’t happening. Wait till January. Enjoy the hints and the ride of it all. Why is everyone so impatient. With the Europe tour people made it fun. This is just exhausting. 
  • Options
    Burls Creek is not in Toronto.  It’s easily 80 miles away.  I really hope this rumour is false.

In terms of the Canadian dollar, 10c sells tickets in USD regardless of where the show occurs, and I’m sure the public sale tickets, while in CAD, would be adjusted to reflect the relevant USD amount the band/promoters want to charge.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Guys. There will not be an announcement today. I love the optimism. Just ain’t happening. Wait till January. Enjoy the hints and the ride of it all. Why is everyone so impatient. With the Europe tour people made it fun. This is just exhausting. 
    We're americans and we get what we want when we want damn it!!!
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    Sorry to exhaust you, but many of us are having a great time. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 217
    I’m actually hoping for a Jan announcement to recoup from Xmas and Euro tickets. It would also be a fun way to start off 2020! 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    We're americans and we get what we want when we want damn it!!!
    How do you "like" a forum post!?
    (asked a Canadian)
    Post edited by rummy on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    People like to plan.  Sorry you aren’t having fun in this thread; maybe head back to the European one.  I m not sure how the two are different.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    If there are shows in March 2020, could definitely see an announcement today or tomorrow. But agree that early January is probably more likely at this point. Have there been any rumors about Coachella? That lineup is typically announced right after the 1st of the year and obviously would fall in line with potential west coast dates in April.

• Options
    I’m actually hoping for a Jan announcement to recoup from Xmas and Euro tickets. It would also be a fun way to start off 2020! 
    If it means more shows announced at one, I'm all for it. Otherwise rip the proverbial "band aid" off. 
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    People like to plan.  Sorry you aren’t having fun in this thread; maybe head back to the European one.  I m not sure how the two are different.  

Prior
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss-
    Poor
    Performance
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Prior
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss-
    Poor
    Performance
    Can't argue with this logic...oh, crap. I keep adding posts to an already-growing thread with no new info. I'm done.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    Also, I got engaged over the weekend and we really can't set a wedding date until I know my 2020 Pearl Jam schedule.  =)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,674
    JimmyV said:
    Also, I got engaged over the weekend and we really can't set a wedding date until I know my 2020 Pearl Jam schedule.  =)
    Congrats!!!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    Same. Would love the break in-between.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,657
    JimmyV said:

If you f'n request Just Breathe at the next Boston show you need to turn in your fan club card. 

Congratulations!