Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    "PEARL JAM ANNOUNCE THEIR 11TH STUDIO ALBUM AND NA TOUR " 
    and u not want to open and start posting here?
    plus..the sexual harrasment charges?
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    ps,i took whole week off. and im not even doing NA shows ,,hahahaha
    I'm with you D. Of course, not everyone has the luxury to adjust their schedule, but I'm fortunate that I can, so I'm doing it! Doubt I'll even be able to sleep tonight!
    dude,,im not even throw the garbage today ..i will do all tomorrow,,ill clean my place,map the floor,do laundry i will organize my closets,just to pass the time fast and evening -night here arrives.
    fuck me,i love this band so much..fuckin fuck.what a great fereling.
    Haha, lucky for me, this is the best weekend of American football all year (best 8 teams play each other) so it has kept me occupied yesterday and today! This is Christmas Eve now!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    bbiggs said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    I think the craziness of the drop and interaction with fans during it is going to be a blast. We have worked hard finding the dates and when it becomes official its going to be fun to see what we got and what we did not get right. 

100%
    Also, I want to see what happens on Facebook to people who have been so obnoxiously adamant that this has all been a bullshit hoax. Do they own it, do they pretend it never happened, do they hide...
    Put tail between legs I’m guessing. Glad I’m not on FB. 
    It’s pretty funny because they say the same thing about here. Being active at least. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    I'm with you D. Of course, not everyone has the luxury to adjust their schedule, but I'm fortunate that I can, so I'm doing it! Doubt I'll even be able to sleep tonight!
    dude,,im not even throw the garbage today ..i will do all tomorrow,,ill clean my place,map the floor,do laundry i will organize my closets,just to pass the time fast and evening -night here arrives.
    fuck me,i love this band so much..fuckin fuck.what a great fereling.
    Haha, lucky for me, this is the best weekend of American football all year (best 8 teams play each other) so it has kept me occupied yesterday and today! This is Christmas Eve now!
    Go hawks. 

All this organized chaos helped get me through the most grueling part of the year for me.  Thanks dimi and cheers to all you crazy fuckers!  Shows 20-24 coming up!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    dimitrispearljam..its acually funny,..i ignore it..i just save one comment..ill answer to it when its time
    😂 I love this
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 560
    Wonder what city is gonna get Oct 22 tour stop??
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    any info on the fall tour dates? will they be playing the southeast? florida maybe? can't afford to go to shows on both legs, but don't want to miss out on a show from the spring tour if there aren't any shows close to me in the fall, right now nashville would be the closest...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    my_wave said:
    any info on the fall tour dates? will they be playing the southeast? florida maybe? can't afford to go to shows on both legs, but don't want to miss out on a show from the spring tour if there aren't any shows close to me in the fall, right now nashville would be the closest...
    Seems TBD, but I'd guess the swing states will be in play in the fall (PA, OH, FL, maybe WI and MN) along with others. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,219
    Poncier said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    I think the craziness of the drop and interaction with fans during it is going to be a blast. We have worked hard finding the dates and when it becomes official its going to be fun to see what we got and what we did not get right. 

100%
    Also, I want to see what happens on Facebook to people who have been so obnoxiously adamant that this has all been a bullshit hoax. Do they own it, do they pretend it never happened, do they hide...

Vegas has the odds listed thus:

Own it: 1,000,000,000,000-1

Pretend it never happened: 69,000-1

Hide:1-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

They’ll probably shut n lock the front door with no way in or out.
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 309
    Well if all comes to fruition I’ll be trying for Toronto, MSG, OKC and both Oakland. Should be fun. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
     dude are u kidding?
    Maybe there’s a language issue here or something but “sexual harassment charges?” Lol I love you D you know that, but what in the actual fuck are you talking about?  60 year old dudes emailing you something you already know gives you a chub that in turn offends women you work with (is that what you mean)? Shit bro, I thought I had problems, lol, but you’re fucked.

and yeah I am the boss at several businesses I own, I just am not selfish enough to cancel someone else’s appointment and disrupt their time because of something like this.  To each their own though, I’m not at all hating, I’m excited too, just not getting harassment charges or cancelling shit over it lol.

and don’t get me wrong, if tomorrow was a presale or we didn’t have 4-5 days to play the lottery, I would make sure I was free, but this is only an announcement of something we already know.

curious- what title of an email is going “make me hard?”

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    I wish I could see the face of the dude on Facebook who kept insisting MSG can't happen because of the NIT right when the announcement is made.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    everyone tomorrow

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    I wish I could see the face of the dude on Facebook who kept insisting MSG can't happen because of the NIT right when the announcement is made.
    This guy should not be allowed to go to the show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    Well I booked my AirBnB for St Louis, haha. Free cancellation until March 21, so no harm if the dates aren't accurate.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    mattcoz said:
    Well I booked my AirBnB for St Louis, haha. Free cancellation until March 21, so no harm if the dates aren't accurate.
    You’ll be good, plus there’s a ballgame that afternoon, free bobble heads :) 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Same here.  I went back & forth with that guy until finally I suggested he take a nice long vacation in March-April and to have a great time.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    You’ll be good, plus there’s a ballgame that afternoon, free bobble heads :) 
    That's my plan! Haven't been to Busch yet and I've been trying to get to all the stadiums.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,031
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%
    happens every tour,,,they dissapear...they don post or comment for a while.like the denial and bushing comments they did before like never happened..its acually funny,..i ignore it..i just save one comment..ill answer to it when its time.
    kudos to anyone put effort in all this..and really kudos to the ones i talked in private about some things and they keep their mouth shut all this time.
    no problem dude. thanks for reaching out.  B)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 788
    everyone tomorrow

Oh my goodness, what show was that at?  Looks like a rib cracker..

• Options
    What was his argument? The concert would be the night before the tournament starts, but their crews have no problem switching over from one night to the next. I mean, there's a Rangers game between the 2 NIT nights and a Knicks game the night after.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Jbarker said:
    Wild guess.... Seattle?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    mattcoz said:
    What was his argument? The concert would be the night before the tournament starts, but their crews have no problem switching over from one night to the next. I mean, there's a Rangers game between the 2 NIT nights and a Knicks game the night after.
    He kept talking about the NIT like it was the effin' Super Bowl. How every major sports media outlet would be in town (NCAA regionals are on 3/29) and there was no way MSG would break down press row and the basketball setup with the NIT coming in on 3/31. He also said there would probably be media day for the NIT on 3/30 so no room for PJ. When in reality, nobody cares about the NIT, media day is held at a hotel and the only media that will be there are ESPN fourth stringers and the local beat reporters for the competing schools.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    DEGBTI said:
    thank Dimi for everything, oh, and I am one of "kept my mouth shut guys", just sayin, haha, thanks!
    Well, you just did! Next time be prepared to be bombarded with PM's asking for info>LOL
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    everyone tomorrow

That’ll be me when I look at the odds right before the lottery closes 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    Im so nervous for lottery..my daughter gets her braces off friday so ill be busy if theres pre sale or public sale
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    mdgsolo said:
    everyone tomorrow

This was philly i believe 
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 309
    deb1211 said:
    mdgsolo said:
    everyone tomorrow

This was philly i believe 
    He took another hard fall in Seattle 13.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 670
    Jbarker said:
    Vegas. Swing state and 10th was there. 
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Got Euro announcement at 5:43 am EST. Hoping this one comes in early too!
    🤙
  • Options
    smiths24smiths24 Charleston, SC USA Posts: 24
    Will the lottery be like the euro lottery, where there were several days before it ended? Or is it different for NA? First time putting in in states.