Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,579
    BV84003 said:
    Was really hoping to see Detroit on the list; can't believe we're already going on 6 years from the last MI show now. Toronto or Hamilton would work if only they were on a weekend, so I'm hoping the list is inaccurate or incomplete. Bring on Monday!
    Detroit '14 was my first live show. Incredible. Would love see them back, but which arena? LC? Ford Field? Comerica in the Fall?

The wife and I watched this show last night on DVD in anticipation of the tour announcement coming. This was an awesome show! 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    BLACK35 said:
    BV84003 said:
    Was really hoping to see Detroit on the list; can't believe we're already going on 6 years from the last MI show now. Toronto or Hamilton would work if only they were on a weekend, so I'm hoping the list is inaccurate or incomplete. Bring on Monday!
    Detroit '14 was my first live show. Incredible. Would love see them back, but which arena? LC? Ford Field? Comerica in the Fall?

The wife and I watched this show last night on DVD in anticipation of the tour announcement coming. This was an awesome show! 
    I think Ed felt very comfortable.  Rare form, for sure....
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    MK88178 said:
    molecule said:
    on2legs said:
    Did we ever established what Dimi meant when he said that it "will blow your mind whats coming" in reference to the 2020 tour?
    Trying to figure out if this was in reference to there actually being a tour or if there is something different about about the tour that will blow our minds.
    Was talking about year 2020 not only 2020 Tour
    But when comment was made, there is was 3 continents on play for this year and different date of album release and about how many songs they recorded. 
    How many songs were recorded?!?
    Not a chance answer that before album gets out 
    11 songs. There were 11 locations for the hunt.
    Probably 11th album not 11 songs but the latter could be true as well
    Yup. Could be either or both.
    🤙
  • Options
    What's the venue for San Diego?

Viejas Arena or Pechanga Arena?
  • Options
    Do you think BoB holds back McCready from doing long solos in songs? Or like what is it? Im curious to see what it's like without him.. It's been awhile
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-9
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Is this list 50%, 70 or 99% correct?
  • Options
    Cosimo82 said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-9
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Is this list 50%, 70 or 99% correct?
    99.5%
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Twenty twenty twenty-four hours to go... 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Tomorrow will be a record-breaking non productive day at the office. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    I rescheduled a meeting already lol
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    I’m so excited for the news this week of a possible album and tour! Yet... part of me can’t believe that we’ve been waiting since 2013 for new music. Seven years. Hopefully, this new decade, the band will start creating new music A LOT more frequently! Bring on the 2020’s!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    trentktrentk Posts: 62
    brenny55 said:
    What's the venue for San Diego?

Viejas Arena or Pechanga Arena?
    Viejas Arena
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    Twenty twenty twenty-four hours to go... 
    Fucking crazy isn't it. 
  • Options
    trentktrentk Posts: 62
    jjuricich said:
    So I’ve heard from a source that they will be playing on the 31st and not the 30th in NYC. 

Has anyone else heard this?!

• Options
    trentk said:
    jjuricich said:
    So I’ve heard from a source that they will be playing on the 31st and not the 30th in NYC. 

@trentk you by chance have the following 4 shows on that list or even 2 😁
    Milwaukee -- 07-08-1995 -- Salt Lake City - 1996 (Brad)-- Kansas City 07-03-1998-- Maryland Heights 07-02-1998-- Minneapolis 06-30-1998-- Alpine Valley 1999 - Tibet Freedom Concert (Eddie Solo)-- Kansas City 10-12-2000-- East Troy 10-08-2000-- Chicago 06-18-2003-- Council Bluffs 06-13-2003-- Bonner Springs 06-12-2003-- St. Paul 06-26-2006-- Milwaukee 06-30-2006-- Chicago 08-24-2009-- Kansas City 05-03-2010-- East Troy 09-03-2011-- East Troy 09-04-2011-- Chicago 07-19-2013-- Lincoln 10-9-2014 -- Moline 10-17-2014 -- Chicago 08-20-2016 -- Chicago 08-22-2016
  • Options
    trentk said:
    jjuricich said:

Can you please provide the full list of dates/ venues?
    Thanks in advance :) 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    More so than last Friday? Hard to top. Lol 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,944
    I was supposed to fly tomorrow for meetings in NJ. Flying tonight instead so I can sit at the hotel by myself. Wife thinks I am nuts, but no way I'm sitting on a plane while that shit drops.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    I’ll be knee deep in work stuff when it drops. Its gonna be tough. 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Maybe they drop today?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    1 eastern is when we are expecting the news? I may be just getting out of a meeting.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    I was supposed to fly tomorrow for meetings in NJ. Flying tonight instead so I can sit at the hotel by myself. Wife thinks I am nuts, but no way I'm sitting on a plane while that shit drops.
    Totally something I would do, well done! Luckily, thanks to all the hints from @dimitrispearljam and @vedpunk I've been able to block off tomorrow from calls and meetings. Now with Rage added maybe, it's gonna be an unproductive AND expensive day. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    How long do people wait in line for GA for these types of venues? I could see MSG being very long but curious what the norm is?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    brenny55 said:
    How long do people wait in line for GA for these types of venues? I could see MSG being very long but curious what the norm is?
    Too long 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    Day before the announcement... any changes to the Plan?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    brenny55 said:
    Australian's going to Europe. No comment.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljam said:
    Are u fuckers excited or what??? 
    You know it!!!!!

jefft said:
    @dimitrispearljam are the California dates accurate?  Thank you!
    100 Pacer said:
    PeterED said:
    In my opinion, the 8 a.m. announcement time suggests there's an East Coast component to it. KUPD's tease coupled with the Toronto fan who got the email about a Monday announcement points to PJ. I expect Rage ticket info for Phoenix to be announced the following week after Boston Calling is made official and those passes go on sale. Contracts with BC and Coachella have probably been why ticket info for the TX, NM and AZ Rage shows haven't been announced.
    Confirmed with a friend who is a Leafs season ticket holder (Toronto) that he also received a presale announcement for Monday. Band name and date withheld. AND no hard tickets. Tickets to be on the Account Manager (presumably without the Transfer option).
    Yes it’s PJ. A friend mentioned the pricing displayed for the license holders is CAD$157 per ticket. 10C’s account manager has yet to be updated if they’re indeed going that route.

2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448
    brenny55 said:
    Australian's going to Europe. No comment.
    I bet at least a day in advanced 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Totally something I would do, well done! Luckily, thanks to all the hints from @dimitrispearljam and @vedpunk I've been able to block off tomorrow from calls and meetings. Now with Rage added maybe, it's gonna be an unproductive AND expensive day. 
    Is Vedpunk as reliable as dimi? Not trying to be rude, I am just curious. Also, does anybody know how dimi gets his info?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljam said:
    You know it!!!!!

jefft said:
    @dimitrispearljam are the California dates accurate?  Thank you!
    100 Pacer said:
    PeterED said:
    In my opinion, the 8 a.m. announcement time suggests there's an East Coast component to it. KUPD's tease coupled with the Toronto fan who got the email about a Monday announcement points to PJ. I expect Rage ticket info for Phoenix to be announced the following week after Boston Calling is made official and those passes go on sale. Contracts with BC and Coachella have probably been why ticket info for the TX, NM and AZ Rage shows haven't been announced.
    Confirmed with a friend who is a Leafs season ticket holder (Toronto) that he also received a presale announcement for Monday. Band name and date withheld. AND no hard tickets. Tickets to be on the Account Manager (presumably without the Transfer option).
    Yes it’s PJ. A friend mentioned the pricing displayed for the license holders is CAD$157 per ticket. 10C’s account manager has yet to be updated if they’re indeed going that route.

Are we thinking $157 CAD + tax or $157 flat?