Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 857
    EM194007 said:
    wbutler29 said:
     the venue for Oakland if known? Thanks in advance.
    If it's in Oakland.. It'll be at the old Oracle Arena. Now, the Oakland Arena. http://www.coliseum.com/venues/detail/oakland-arena
    You are correct 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,942
    kst said:
    Usually that’s how they do it.  But it usually runs for a few days so there’s no need to enter right away.
    I think the most logical timeline is lotto starts tomorrow, ends Wednesday/Thursday...maybe even Friday. Drawing is Friday OR Monday. General sale is Friday the 24th. 
    I was thinking Thursday drawing with a Friday 1/16 general public sale. Who knows.
  • Options
    dumperdumper Posts: 39
    Last time I was completely shut out of Toronto and Ottawa. I almost divorced PJ. Luckily some peeps helped me get a few tickets. For the love I hope I get them this time. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Dimi has been quiet the past few days on this thread

• Options
    edited January 2020
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
    My post about switching my flight to tonight vs 6am tomorrow morning was intended to be funny (but also who the fuck wants to be on a 6am flight). I really switched my flight in order to get some work done before the rest of my colleagues show up and want to hit the bar before the LSU/Clemson game. I highly doubt anyone is truly changing flights and/or meetings souly for this announcement. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    I think the craziness of the drop and interaction with fans during it is going to be a blast. We have worked hard finding the dates and when it becomes official its going to be fun to see what we got and what we did not get right. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I think the craziness of the drop and interaction with fans during it is going to be a blast. We have worked hard finding the dates and when it becomes official its going to be fun to see what we got and what we did not get right. 
    Exactly
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    PJNB said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-9
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

No Chicago?! We never get anything good! :P

St Louis would work for me, it's on a Saturday and there's a day game at Busch.
  • Options
    MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    brenny55 said:
    How long do people wait in line for GA for these types of venues? I could see MSG being very long but curious what the norm is?
    At least 24 hours. People get crazy!!!! 🤪🤪
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    My post about switching my flight to tonight vs 6am tomorrow morning was intended to be funny (but also who the fuck wants to be on a 6am flight). I really switched my flight in order to get some work done before the rest of my colleagues show up and want to hit the bar before the LSU/Clemson game. I highly doubt anyone is truly changing flights and/or meetings souly for this announcement. 
    Gotcha.  I have been working all day so haven’t really been following- I was seriously like wtf did I miss, what is going on NOW?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:

100%
    Also, I want to see what happens on Facebook to people who have been so obnoxiously adamant that this has all been a bullshit hoax. Do they own it, do they pretend it never happened, do they hide...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Gotcha.  I have been working all day so haven’t really been following- I was seriously like wtf did I miss, what is going on NOW?
    Haha, all good.

Now if I struck out on lotto and would miss general public sale because of a flight, then I00% would change plans.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%
    Also, I want to see what happens on Facebook to people who have been so obnoxiously adamant that this has all been a bullshit hoax. Do they own it, do they pretend it never happened, do they hide...
    Put tail between legs I’m guessing. Glad I’m not on FB. 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    Haha, all good.

Now if I struck out on lotto and would miss general public sale because of a flight, then I00% would change plans.
    I'd be tempted to, heh. Probably would just have someone else try for the tickets for me though. Or I'd pay for the in-flight WiFi.
  • Options
    trentktrentk Posts: 62
    vedpunk said:
    EM194007 said:
    wbutler29 said:
     the venue for Oakland if known? Thanks in advance.
    If it's in Oakland.. It'll be at the old Oracle Arena. Now, the Oakland Arena. http://www.coliseum.com/venues/detail/oakland-arena
    You are correct 

• Options
    mattcoz said:
    Haha, all good.

I'd be tempted to, heh. Probably would just have someone else try for the tickets for me though. Or I'd pay for the in-flight WiFi.
    I tried to buy my wife Jason Aldean tickets that way. Shit was so slow, and didn't work. I was a few beers deep though, so it may have been human error.
  • Options
    Wish I could get excited,  guess I'll have to wait longer for the new england fall shows. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,347

Ha, was thinking the same...if that is being quiet imagine what its like when you are loud!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,347
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%

Vegas has the odds listed thus:

Own it: 1,000,000,000,000-1

Pretend it never happened: 69,000-1

Hide:1-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    Poncier said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%

Vegas has the odds listed thus:

Own it: 1,000,000,000,000-1

Pretend it never happened: 69,000-1

Hide:1-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

The house always wins because the house is always right!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    edited January 2020
    I didn't cancel meetings, just kept it open. That's just how I am, I enjoy the excitement. I also don't need to be sitting there hitting F5 to see the tour announcement but I do it because I'm excited. This includes album news too. If I was in a client meeting at that time I'd probably start babbling incoherently while I try to read all the news. 

You're not missing anything. There probably won't be anything limited edition, etc. and we know the lottery lasts several days. It's just excitement on my part. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%
    happens every tour,,,they dissapear...they don post or comment for a while.like the denial and bushing comments they did before like never happened..its acually funny,..i ignore it..i just save one comment..ill answer to it when its time.
    kudos to anyone put effort in all this..and really kudos to the ones i talked in private about some things and they keep their mouth shut all this time.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,660
    edited January 2020
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

100%
    happens every tour,,,they dissapear...they don post or comment for a while.like the denial and bushing comments they did before like never happened..its acually funny,..i ignore it..i just save one comment..ill answer to it when its time.
    kudos to anyone put effort in all this..and really kudos to the ones i talked in private about some things and they keep their mouth shut all this time.
    Thanks for everything Dimi... looking forward to the spring tour and the future Fall rumors!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    "PEARL JAM ANNOUNCE THEIR 11TH STUDIO ALBUM AND NA TOUR " 
    and u not want to open and start posting here?
    plus..the sexual harrasment charges?
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    ps,i took whole week off. and im not even doing NA shows ,,hahahaha
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    I'm with you D. Of course, not everyone has the luxury to adjust their schedule, but I'm fortunate that I can, so I'm doing it! Doubt I'll even be able to sleep tonight!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
     dude are u kidding?
    I'm with you D. Of course, not everyone has the luxury to adjust their schedule, but I'm fortunate that I can, so I'm doing it! Doubt I'll even be able to sleep tonight!
    dude,,im not even throw the garbage today ..i will do all tomorrow,,ill clean my place,map the floor,do laundry i will organize my closets,just to pass the time fast and evening -night here arrives.
    fuck me,i love this band so much..fuckin fuck.what a great fereling.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Thanks for all the info, Dimi! Can’t wait to see my favorite band again! Seattle 2013 was too long ago!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 936
    thank Dimi for everything, oh, and I am one of "kept my mouth shut guys", just sayin, haha, thanks!