Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    smiths24 said:
    Will the lottery be like the euro lottery, where there were several days before it ended? Or is it different for NA? First time putting in in states. 
    Same. Probably 3-5 days total. I would guess public sale is this Friday or Saturday. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    "PEARL JAM ANNOUNCE THEIR 11TH STUDIO ALBUM AND NA TOUR " 
    and u not want to open and start posting here?

Exactly.  
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    I don’t understand why people are postponing flights and cancelling meetings for tomorrow, what do you think is going to happen that you could miss out on?  They’re going to announce stuff and you’ll have several days to choose dates for the lottery.  Maybe a preorder for the album but is there something I’m missing that would keep me from living my regular life tomorrow?
     dude are u kidding?
    are u telling me u are in a meeting at work and u see email coming and see the title only say 
    plus..the sexual harrasment charges?
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    ps,i took whole week off. and im not even doing NA shows ,,hahahaha
    Maybe there’s a language issue here or something but “sexual harassment charges?” Lol I love you D you know that, but what in the actual fuck are you talking about?  60 year old dudes emailing you something you already know gives you a chub that in turn offends women you work with (is that what you mean)? Shit bro, I thought I had problems, lol, but you’re fucked.

and yeah I am the boss at several businesses I own, I just am not selfish enough to cancel someone else’s appointment and disrupt their time because of something like this.  To each their own though, I’m not at all hating, I’m excited too, just not getting harassment charges or cancelling shit over it lol.

and don’t get me wrong, if tomorrow was a presale or we didn’t have 4-5 days to play the lottery, I would make sure I was free, but this is only an announcement of something we already know.

curious- what title of an email is going “make me hard?”

If you're a business owner, that is definitely a conscientious decision. Here in corporate America, everyone is PSYCHED if a meeting gets canceled or moved.
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    smiths24 said:
    Will the lottery be like the euro lottery, where there were several days before it ended? Or is it different for NA? First time putting in in states. 
    Yes. Should be at least a few days.
    🤙
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    edited January 2020
    Man seeing @dimitrispearljam all gitty is getting me all jacked up!! Let’s go ....

If I we’re buying a the new cd at FYE in USA when it releases, with the over/under discs being 1.5 would it be a over or a under on discs I would be receiving? 
    Post edited by pawlowski1097 on
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    molecule said:
    Got Euro announcement at 5:43 am EST. Hoping this one comes in early too!
    It won't. It might have been early for EST but to people in Europe it was about 11a-12p, and that's who it was for. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    mattcoz said:
    I wish I could see the face of the dude on Facebook who kept insisting MSG can't happen because of the NIT right when the announcement is made.
    What was his argument? The concert would be the night before the tournament starts, but their crews have no problem switching over from one night to the next. I mean, there's a Rangers game between the 2 NIT nights and a Knicks game the night after.
    He kept talking about the NIT like it was the effin' Super Bowl. How every major sports media outlet would be in town (NCAA regionals are on 3/29) and there was no way MSG would break down press row and the basketball setup with the NIT coming in on 3/31. He also said there would probably be media day for the NIT on 3/30 so no room for PJ. When in reality, nobody cares about the NIT, media day is held at a hotel and the only media that will be there are ESPN fourth stringers and the local beat reporters for the competing schools.
    Heh, yeah, unfortunately some people get their mind stuck one way and no amount of reason can convince them otherwise.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,623

Watching these odds over the next three days will be a lot of fun and I think disappointing.  The West Coast is very lucky to have five shows in three cities. Should make it a little easier to have a good shot at your first choice.

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Y95 in Hamilton just broadcasted a  major tour announcement tomorrow at 1pm.   
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74
    I've got to think they might target swing states in the fall - Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, Nevada...
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,623
    D-Rod said:
    Get your work done in the morning then.
  • Options

Watching these odds over the next three days will be a lot of fun and I think disappointing.  The West Coast is very lucky to have five shows in three cities. Should make it a little easier to have a good shot at your first choice.

Will be stressful for sure. Here's hoping we all get our first choice
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    D-Rod said:
    That’s my plan.  
    1) anticipate the announcement 
    2) celebrate the announcement 
    3) make my lottery picks
    4) stress about my lottery picks for the next 3-7 days  

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Jbarker said:
    Wonder what city is gonna get Oct 22 tour stop??
    I was thinking that too...was lucky to be at Vegas in 2000 and Denver in 2014, both on the 10/22.  Seattle seems like the logical choice but they've proven they'll do it anywhere.
    1992: 7/25 Denver, CO (Lollapalooza)
    1993: 11/30 Las Vegas, NV (Vault #5) - 12/1 Las Vegas, NV
    1998: 7/11 Las Vegas, NV
    2000: 10/22 Las Vegas, NV (10th anniversary)
    2003: 4/1 Denver, CO
    2006: 7/3 Denver, CO
    2014: 10/22 Denver, CO
    2020: 4/11 Phoenix, AZ
    2022: 5/9 Phoenix, AZ - 5/20 Las Vegas, NV

Eddie Vedder/Earthlings
    2022: 10/7 Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    D-Rod said:
    That’s my plan.  
    3) make my lottery picks

Same. Waiting is the hardest part.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    This place is going to be a fucking circus tomorrow! A cornucopia of fuckery! A trainwreck I must watch. 

So glad I don't fo the FB crap too!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    4 shows in 5 nights at end of tour would be tough!  Excited to see everything tomorrow.. good times
  • Options
    Arizona and Hamilton both have 1 pm EST announcements. See ya between 12-1!!
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,309
    D-Rod said:
    D-Rod said:
    That’s my plan.  
    3) make my lottery picks

And then bitch if we didn't get our hometown show!!
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    D-Rod said:

y108?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,614

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,614
    D-Rod said:

Sweet! Can't wait.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    PJNB said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Ok I've been out of the loop - not by choice. Would one kind soul out there please keep me in mind if they announce mid-west locations!?!?! Something is up with Toronto.....that is on my radar!

Please and thank you!
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-9
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    THANKS!!!!!! I see a few I like!!!  =)
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    dumper said:
    Last time I was completely shut out of Toronto and Ottawa. I almost divorced PJ. Luckily some peeps helped me get a few tickets. For the love I hope I get them this time. 
    Let's NOT reminisce about Toronto. I'm still sour about the fucking Raptors fucking up my back to back shows. 
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    For those keeping score at home, the 8 a.m. concert announcement teased by KUPD in Phoenix is most likely for their annual UFest and not Rage. Which I'm fine with since my wallet is already giving me dirty looks with the PJ announcement coming tommorow at 11 a.m. haha
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    So looks like its 1 eastern. Nice!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    pjl44 said:
     dude are u kidding?
    plus..the sexual harrasment charges?
    cos come on when u see the title u gonna get hard and if u have female in the room at the meeting ,u are fucked!!
    ps,i took whole week off. and im not even doing NA shows ,,hahahaha
    Maybe there’s a language issue here or something but “sexual harassment charges?” Lol I love you D you know that, but what in the actual fuck are you talking about?  60 year old dudes emailing you something you already know gives you a chub that in turn offends women you work with (is that what you mean)? Shit bro, I thought I had problems, lol, but you’re fucked.

and yeah I am the boss at several businesses I own, I just am not selfish enough to cancel someone else’s appointment and disrupt their time because of something like this.  To each their own though, I’m not at all hating, I’m excited too, just not getting harassment charges or cancelling shit over it lol.

and don’t get me wrong, if tomorrow was a presale or we didn’t have 4-5 days to play the lottery, I would make sure I was free, but this is only an announcement of something we already know.

curious- what title of an email is going “make me hard?”

If you're a business owner, that is definitely a conscientious decision. Here in corporate America, everyone is PSYCHED if a meeting gets canceled or moved.
    Oh yeah, I get that :) that’s a human thing, not just a boss/employee thing. We ALL don’t want to do anything whenever possible!  I had to read D’s comment about 10 times after I posted to understand what he was saying- should have waited to reply until it made sense to me.

oh well, let the excitement continue- we’re getting a LOT of shows, and they’re not fucking ballpark shoes! AND a new album?!?!?! Damn, 5 weeks ago I was looking at all my PJ shit and thinking about getting rid of it.... now I’m wondering how much cash I’ll waste on more of it 😳
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Will GA be the harder ticket to get for the US?  My wife wants to go, but I want GA and she wants seats for Denver...
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,083
    JB273578 said:
    Will GA be the harder ticket to get for the US?  My wife wants to go, but I want GA and she wants seats for Denver...
    Yes, GA is always harder to get for US shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,504
    JB273578 said:
    IF you want to go together...get seats