Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Ok I've been out of the loop - not by choice. Would one kind soul out there please keep me in mind if they announce mid-west locations!?!?! Something is up with Toronto.....that is on my radar!

Please and thank you!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Ok I've been out of the loop - not by choice. Would one kind soul out there please keep me in mind if they announce mid-west locations!?!?! Something is up with Toronto.....that is on my radar!

Please and thank you!
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-9
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
  • Options
    MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    MS52945 said:
    Only ? Is AZ the 10th or 11th
    I am guessing the Greek doesn’t know since a lot of people have asked and he hasn’t confirmed, yet he confirme Oakland for the 18th and 19th...
    that oak  slipped rom hands and typed it.. thats why..lol
    😂😂
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    on2legs said:
    Did we ever established what Dimi meant when he said that it "will blow your mind whats coming" in reference to the 2020 tour?
    Trying to figure out if this was in reference to there actually being a tour or if there is something different about about the tour that will blow our minds.
    Was talking about year 2020 not only 2020 Tour
    But when comment was made, there is was 3 continents on play for this year and different date of album release and about how many songs they recorded. 
    How many songs were recorded?!?
    Not a chance answer that before album gets out 
    Why not??  They probably recorded more songs than are actually on the album.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    So I’ve heard from a source that they will be playing on the 31st and not the 30th in NYC. 

Has anyone else heard this?!
  • Options
    jjuricich said:
    So I’ve heard from a source that they will be playing on the 31st and not the 30th in NYC. 

Barclays is open that date and MSG is not. Rumour is MSG and is where they are playing. 
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,577

wbutler29 said:
    MS52945 said:
    Phoenix 
    Phx is PST or MTN 
    Rage Against the Machine...
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    Gibson said:

wbutler29 said:
    MS52945 said:
    Phoenix 
    Phx is PST or MTN 
    Rage Against the Machine...
    Why would they hype an announcement for a show that was already announced though? It maybe but makes no sense especially with Boston Calling not announcing yet.
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    edited January 2020
    jjuricich said:

Not available on the 31st - https://www.msg.com/calendar?happening=3%2F31%2F2020-3%2F31%2F2020&venues=KovZpZA7AAEA
    Post edited by afgpj on
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    on2legs said:
    Did we ever established what Dimi meant when he said that it "will blow your mind whats coming" in reference to the 2020 tour?
    Trying to figure out if this was in reference to there actually being a tour or if there is something different about about the tour that will blow our minds.
    But when comment was made, there is was 3 continents on play for this year and different date of album release and about how many songs they recorded. 
    11 songs. There were 11 locations for the hunt.
    🤙
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    molecule said:
    on2legs said:
    11 locations = 11th album
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    JDime20 said:
    molecule said:
    on2legs said:
    11 locations = 11th album
    11 locations = 11 more weeks until we actually get an announcement
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,633
    11 more years before the earth is toast. 
  • Options
    MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    MS52945 said:
    Only ? Is AZ the 10th or 11th
    I am guessing the Greek doesn’t know since a lot of people have asked and he hasn’t confirmed, yet he confirme Oakland for the 18th and 19th...
    that oak  slipped rom hands and typed it.. thats why..lol
    Bummer you won’t be there! Would love to see you at the US dates! Enjoy the European leg!!
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,020
    on2legs said:
    Why not??  They probably recorded more songs than are actually on the album.
    Let’s hope they don’t do why they did for Binaural and leave some of the best tracks off. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 523
    molecule said:
    on2legs said:
    Probably 11th album not 11 songs but the latter could be true as well
  • Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 113
    edited January 2020
    93.3 ALTAZ just posted they will announce a major concert at 11 a.m. for an act that hasn't played Phoenix in a long time. So it's looking like KUPD's 8 a.m. announcement will be Rage and ALTAZ's 11 a.m. announcement will be PJ.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    93.3 ALTAZ just posted they will announce a major concert at 11 a.m. for an act that hasn't played Phoenix in a long time. So it's looking like KUPD's 8 a.m. announcement will be Rage and ALTAZ's 11 a.m. announcement will be PJ.
    This is nice work. Thanks!  Been waiting for both announcements for so long. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Take this for what you will, but I just posted this to my Instagram story and ALTAZ just liked it via DM:

Monday prediction:
    8 a.m.: KUPD announces Rage Against The Machine on 3/30 at either Ak-Chin Pavilion or Gila River Arena
    11 a.m.: ALTAZ announces Pearl Jam on 4/11 at Gila River Arena
    11:01 a.m.: My wallet kills me
  • Options
    Tour announcement tomorrow??
  • Options
    Monday at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT/11 a.m. MT/10 a.m. PT most likely
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    Take this for what you will, but I just posted this to my Instagram story and ALTAZ just liked it via DM:

Monday prediction:
    8 a.m.: KUPD announces Rage Against The Machine on 3/30 at either Ak-Chin Pavilion or Gila River Arena
    11 a.m.: ALTAZ announces Pearl Jam on 4/11 at Gila River Arena
    11:01 a.m.: My wallet kills me
    Thanks.... helps confirm, although not 100% yet,  that AZ show is 11th...
  • Options
    Really hope RATM really is playing arenas and not just giant fields or something. 
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    I think there's a *slight* chance RATM plays stadium shows. It all depends on how many additional dates they're planning outside of TX/NM/AZ/Boston Calling. If there are only a few other dates then I could see the Phoenix show being at either State Farm Stadium or Sun Devil Stadium. But if they're planning on turning this into a full blown tour then I think they'll be booking arenas and sheds.
  • Options
    I think there's a *slight* chance RATM plays stadium shows. It all depends on how many additional dates they're planning outside of TX/NM/AZ/Boston Calling. If there are only a few other dates then I could see the Phoenix show being at either State Farm Stadium or Sun Devil Stadium. But if they're planning on turning this into a full blown tour then I think they'll be booking arenas and sheds.
    I initially thought that these 3 shows will be huge fields or stadiums and then they'll do a full arena or shed tour in the summer or fall. 
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    Would be tough to fill a stadium on Monday night, no matter how long they’ve been away. 
    Hoping it’s an arena.
  • Options
    Agreed. Especially in the Phoenix which is a notoriously soft market for stadium shows. If the show is being promoted by Live Nation then I think it ends up at Ak-Chin since that's their largest non-stadium venue. If it's AEG then it probably ends up at Gila River Arena. Can't believe Phoenix might get Rage and PJ shows announced on the same day. Insane.
  • Options
    HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 517
    Don’t think I’ve seen it talked about yet. Any idea on venue in LA? Staples seems off the table with LAL/LAC schedules. Maybe The Forum?
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    HH140540 said:
    Don’t think I’ve seen it talked about yet. Any idea on venue in LA? Staples seems off the table with LAL/LAC schedules. Maybe The Forum?
    Forum