Options

Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• Options
    ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458
    The fact is they took money from us and havent delivered promised goods. They are scamming people out of cash with no real updates. Just give everyone a $80 refund and let’s move on. It’s piss poor on their end. 
    mmmmm.... did you book any 10C tickets already ? did you get your 10 shirt from last year ? did you benefit from your download coupon? 
    yes the vinyl is still missing, but you'll get it...

are you still renewing your 10c membership?
    -- rafa
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    The fact is they took money from us and havent delivered promised goods. They are scamming people out of cash with no real updates. Just give everyone a $80 refund and let’s move on. It’s piss poor on their end. 
    I'm good, I'll wait.  Thanks though. 
    Wait for what? To be ignored? Maybe they can throw in a backbone as well when they decide to honor the deal we made with them. 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,773
    PB11041 said:
    Wait for what? To be ignored? Maybe they can throw in a backbone as well when they decide to honor the deal we made with them. 
    they've addressed it all, but do continue, I am good, I'll wait.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    PB11041 said:
    So cancel your membership. You're not doing anything more than he is except being belligerent. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    So cancel your membership. You're not doing anything more than he is except being belligerent. 
    But I already paid, so what’s your next great idea? U people are like door matts. Give me $80 and I’ll send u something in 3 years. U got Venmo?
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    They addressed it? When, where? Is it here? 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    But I already paid, so what’s your next great idea? U people are like door matts. Give me $80 and I’ll send u something in 3 years. U got Venmo?
    Seems comparable.  What is your venmo?

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    They addressed it? When, where? Is it here? 
    Related image

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    You wouldn't be due a full refund unless you didn't redeem the tshirt code, didn't redeem the bootleg codes, and haven't ordered any tickets. So unless you were fully dormant in 17 and 18, you should get maaaaaybe 20 bucks back. Which is why most of us aren't frothing at the mouth over the whole deal.
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    That's my favorite argument. The Ten Club has done right by me since '94, so I'll float them 20 bucks over a screwy situation. Totally the same as fronting $80 to an angry internet weirdo.
  • Options
    U people get bent out out of shape over responses on here but dont care about being duped . Interesting. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    That's my favorite argument. The Ten Club has done right by me since '94, so I'll float them 20 bucks over a screwy situation. Totally the same as fronting $80 to an angry internet weirdo.
    Dude, it was sarcasm , slow your roll troll. I was making a point. It’s been 3 years, time to complete the transaction. I think it’s a fair point to ask for a refund since they lied to us.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    One thing the delayed singles has done is taken the shine of what is usually a cool thing. I can see why a lot of people are disappointed as it is getting a bit ridiculous. I dont really like theyve taken our membership money and not delivered part of what is agreed no matter how small the value might be perceived as, I guess people place different value on the single. For me it was the main reason for being a member as I got zero out of the ticket lottery, couldnt care less about the bootleg code, deep or t shirt. Ive always paid extra for being international as well. Lets hope they do something special for the final singles.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Dude, it was sarcasm , slow your roll troll. I was making a point. It’s been 3 years, time to complete the transaction. I think it’s a fair point to ask for a refund since they lied to us.
    You obviously re-upped since you're still posting here, so clearly your outrage is sincere
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    So go ask for a refund.  Stop demanding that other people have to be mad and calling them names because they are not.

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    So go ask for a refund.  Stop demanding that other people have to be mad and calling them names because they are not.
    I’m not demanding you to do anything, it’s clear you like being lied to and taken advantage of. I’m not you though, I’m just stating a fact. You can do what you want, your decisions have no effect on me. Calling names? I didn’t call anyone a name. The guy called me an angry weirdo. Go read the posts. Poll: what’s dumber, this argument or the trump impeachment?
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    You obviously re-upped since you're still posting here, so clearly your outrage is sincere
    Outrage? Haha. Just stating an opinion my man.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    edited December 2019
    Or people don't care because its just an (estimated) $30, and given what most of us spend on the band, its nbd.  Also 10c has never not made things right. But keep telling us how we're being taken advantage of.
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Poll: what’s dumber, this argument or the trump impeachment?

Also, this is the least surprising take and explains a lot. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Give me $80 and I’ll send u something in 3 years.
    This...analogy, is not a good one.
  • Options
    juswiljuswil Melbourne, Australia Posts: 33
    I was Analog for years then last year downgraded to Digital after all this.
    Next month I won't renewing at all. 
    Will I still be receiving the missing singles if and when they are ready?

PJ Melbourne 18-02-2003 
    PJ Melbourne 20-11-2009 
    PJ Melbourne 24-01-2014 
    EV Melbourne 19-02-2014
    PJ Auckland 08-11-2024
    PJ Auckland 10-11-2024
    PJ Gold Coast 13-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 16-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 18-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 21-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 23-11-2024
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Poll: what’s dumber, this argument or the trump impeachment?

Also, this is the least surprising take and explains a lot. 
    I’m for impeachment 
  • Options
    juswil said:
    I was Analog for years then last year downgraded to Digital after all this.
    Next month I won't renewing at all. 
    Will I still be receiving the missing singles if and when they are ready?

Yes - this was from the September newsletter:

The 2017 & 2018 Ten Club Singles and Deep Magazines are being finalized.

If you had an Analog membership in 2017 and/or 2018, you will be contacted via email with a reminder to update your mailing address once production finishes.

Note: If you had an Analog membership for both years, the 2017 & 2018 Ten Club Singles and Deep Magazines will be shipped together in one package.

All 2017 and 2018 Members will be notified when the applicable digital copies of these are made available for you to download from your account.
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    I’m not demanding you to do anything, it’s clear you like being lied to and taken advantage of. I’m not you though, I’m just stating a fact. You can do what you want, your decisions have no effect on me. Calling names? I didn’t call anyone a name. The guy called me an angry weirdo. Go read the posts. Poll: what’s dumber, this argument or the trump impeachment?
    You really are a charm.

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    You really are a charm.

Or people don't care because its just an (estimated) $30, and given what most of us spend on the band, its nbd.  Also 10c has never not made things right. But keep telling us how we're being taken advantage of.
    Well thank you, sorry my truth upset you. 
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:
    You really are a charm.
    Cool
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    I'm not arguing with you all about anything else, just commenting on the bolded part: that is simply not true. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    I'm not arguing with you all about anything else, just commenting on the bolded part: that is simply not true. 
    Big bold and not true.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    JimmyV said:
    Big bold and not true.
    that's the first one that came to mind
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    JimmyV said:
    Big bold and not true.
    that's the first one that came to mind
    And that is why I like threads like this. It at least keeps the issue current. If there were no threads about the missing singles, the missing singles would go the way of the big, bold and free. They would simply disappear and not be talked about by 10c or the band. They obviously need their feet held to the fire since they have demonstrated little interest in fulfilling their obligations. If they could make us forget about these singles, they would.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
This discussion has been closed.