Options

Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    apirk72 said:
    I mean it sucks it has taken this long but at this point there is no use worrying about it and when they come you can be pleasantly surprised.  They’ve dug themselves in such a big hole that whatever they put out now will be somewhat disappointing because of the wait, which is weird because pressing a 7” is so fucking easy especially with as much material as they have.  Slap a rare live song and a live cover boom 7” done.
    Something could have been pulled out of the vault and at the very least the mp3's could have been released long ago. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    If there's any question why the Ten Club has publicly expressed contempt toward a segment of their fanbase, look at how people will line up behind a person who feels it's appropriate to get the state AG's office involved over a pair of $10 records
    no one said anything about it being appropriate. it was only stated, as far as I saw, that the person had a right to do it. would I have gone that route? no. would most? no. 

people like you keep asking the question "why do you care so much? don't you have better things to do in your life?". the same could be said about people like you. why do you give a shit what someone does with their time? why does it stick in your craw so much?

I don't give two fucks what people around here complain about. it's the holier than thou attitude that bothers me though. 
    I didn't ask any of those questions. You're making things up in your head and arguing with yourself. I'm saying what that guy did is a dick move and worthy of mockery.
    yeah, that's the holier than thou attitude I was talking about. and I said "people like you". not making anything up. I didn't say you stated those things explicitly. 

enjoy your continued mockery of people on the internet. I hope it's fulfilling. 
    It's because you know I have a point and the only way to argue it is to lump in a bunch of made-up nonsense from "other people."
    nothing is made up. and no, you don't have a point. you're being self righteous. taking pride in mocking people. you didn't answer why this bugs you so much? at least he had a legit complaint. you don't.  
    The Ten Club has brought me a great deal of joy over the years. It bugs me to see a "fan" try to use the state AG's office to some end over 2 unfulfilled records. Request a refund, cancel your membership, or stop spending money? That strikes me as an appropriate consumer response to a business with a long delay in shipping $20 of goods. But we all understand why few people (if anyone) go that route. It also bugs me that other "fans" either see that as appropriate or at least won't call it out. If my neighbor blows leaves into my yard, I don't throw a rock through his window.
    some of us just don't get our panties in a knot over what someone else chooses to spend their time on. i'm pretty sure the 10 club doesn't need your "help" (mocking people on the internet). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    If there's any question why the Ten Club has publicly expressed contempt toward a segment of their fanbase, look at how people will line up behind a person who feels it's appropriate to get the state AG's office involved over a pair of $10 records
    no one said anything about it being appropriate. it was only stated, as far as I saw, that the person had a right to do it. would I have gone that route? no. would most? no. 

people like you keep asking the question "why do you care so much? don't you have better things to do in your life?". the same could be said about people like you. why do you give a shit what someone does with their time? why does it stick in your craw so much?

I don't give two fucks what people around here complain about. it's the holier than thou attitude that bothers me though. 
    I didn't ask any of those questions. You're making things up in your head and arguing with yourself. I'm saying what that guy did is a dick move and worthy of mockery.
    yeah, that's the holier than thou attitude I was talking about. and I said "people like you". not making anything up. I didn't say you stated those things explicitly. 

It's because you know I have a point and the only way to argue it is to lump in a bunch of made-up nonsense from "other people."
    nothing is made up. and no, you don't have a point. you're being self righteous. taking pride in mocking people. you didn't answer why this bugs you so much? at least he had a legit complaint. you don't.  
    The Ten Club has brought me a great deal of joy over the years. It bugs me to see a "fan" try to use the state AG's office to some end over 2 unfulfilled records. Request a refund, cancel your membership, or stop spending money? That strikes me as an appropriate consumer response to a business with a long delay in shipping $20 of goods. But we all understand why few people (if anyone) go that route. It also bugs me that other "fans" either see that as appropriate or at least won't call it out. If my neighbor blows leaves into my yard, I don't throw a rock through his window.
    some of us just don't get our panties in a knot over what someone else chooses to spend their time on. i'm pretty sure the 10 club doesn't need your "help" (mocking people on the internet). 
    You've had your panties in a knot with what he's choosing to spend his time on, all morning.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

Stop using logic and making sense 
    Thanks, man
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    RP112579 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

You've had your panties in a knot with what he's choosing to spend his time on, all morning.
    yeah, cause defending someone's right to have a complaint is the same as mocking them incessantly online for it. ok. 

And I wear grannies. they don't knot very easily. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856

2017 & 2018 MEMBER BENEFIT UPDATE

NEWS SEPTEMBER 10 2019

The 2017 & 2018 Ten Club Singles and Deep Magazines are being finalized.

If you had an Analog membership in 2017 and/or 2018, you will be contacted via email with a reminder to update your mailing address once production finishes.

Note: If you had an Analog membership for both years, the 2017 & 2018 Ten Club Singles and Deep Magazines will be shipped together in one package.

All 2017 and 2018 Members will be notified when the applicable digital copies of these are made available for you to download from your account.

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited September 2019

Oofta.

Beaten by seconds!

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetrios said:

NEWS SEPTEMBER 10 2019

If you had an Analog membership in 2017 and/or 2018, you will be contacted via email with a reminder to update your mailing address once production finishes.

Note: If you had an Analog membership for both years, the 2017 & 2018 Ten Club Singles and Deep Magazines will be shipped together in one package.

All 2017 and 2018 Members will be notified when the applicable digital copies of these are made available for you to download from your account.

/end thread. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
     :) 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    The Gonzaga Law intern made it happen, folks. I truly have egg on my face this Tuesday. 
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    Thank you Ten Club for making an official response to everyone.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    The Gonzaga Law intern made it happen, folks. I truly have egg on my face this Tuesday. 
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Literally the same statement they'd respond with when someone actually emails the 10c inquiring about it. They should've just posted a screenshot of the emails that have been posted in these threads hahahaha
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    demetrios said:

NEWS SEPTEMBER 10 2019

/end thread. 
    Easy, man. We still have a vanilla vs cherry coke discussion pending on here.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    RP112579 said:
    Literally the same statement they'd respond with when someone actually emails the 10c inquiring about it. They should've just posted a screenshot of the emails that have been posted in these threads hahahaha
    it says they are being 'finalized'.  It also says that we will be receiving both at the same time.  

Did the emails say that? (not sure)
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    RP112579 said:
    it says they are being 'finalized'.  It also says that we will be receiving both at the same time.  

Did the emails say that? (not sure)
    no. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    Damn it!  Looks like the thread will come to end with the news of this newsletter!
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    But what are they?!?!   Is that the start of another thread....
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • Options
    PB11041 said:
    Damn it!  Looks like the thread will come to end with the news of this newsletter!
    If anyone else would like to come forward with additional stories of pursuing legal action on this matter, it's now or never
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    KICK7071 said:
    But what are they?!?!   Is that the start of another thread....
    eh, this is 22 pages, so just keep it hereish
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Good to see this. 

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    PB11041 said:

We have yet to see what are on them. That could lead to a whole new round. Especially if it is like the Shattered one. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    PB11041 said:

We have yet to see what are on them. That could lead to a whole new round. Especially if it is like the Shattered one. 
    that thread will most likely be worse and/or longer than this one. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PB11041 said:

I'd like to call dibs in advance on "You people are nuts, Lil Nas X sounds fresh on Hunger Strike"
  • Options
    Some will say 10c waited two years to save $$$ on shipping by sending both at the same time. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    Release the (digital) hounds!!!

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:

NEWS SEPTEMBER 10 2019

/end thread. 
    Easy, man. We still have a vanilla vs cherry coke discussion pending on here.
    Hows that even a discussion. Cherry coke every time. Why does vanilla coke even exist. Glad the singles are being finalized although that term should still keep this thread ticking over until Christmas. One things for certain, these are forthcoming. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PB11041 said:

I'd like to call dibs in advance on "You people are nuts, Lil Nas X sounds fresh on Hunger Strike"
    it'll be a rap song that goes something like this:

they call me Tim B
    yeah, you know me
    the man at 10C
    I gots the presidency

fuck the fans
    one of them called the AG
    if I go on a rant
    get banned by ofthesea

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PB11041 said:

At this point IDC. I just want this whole ordeal over so everyone can move on.

• Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    Halle

fuckin’

lujiah.

its all I’ve been after for close to 2 years.

Acknowledgement.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
This discussion has been closed.