Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Heinz sucks big time...
    What?  Do you use Hunt's?
    I do not consume ketchup...but if I were it would be French's.  French's mustard is the best.  
    Yellow mustard sucks.  Now I have my sister mail me Bertman's classic Cleveland Stadium Mustard a few times a year, but I think I'm an outlier there.  Heinz is the best ketchup.  I think I can safely speak for the world and say everyone thinks this but you.  I have a special gift that way.  One other person I know of shares a similar gift of infallible knowledge.  You might know him.  
    Excuse me? Would you have any Grey Poupon?
    Spicy deli mustard...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772
    Anywhere other than planet earth
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    I was talking to a young couple I know who are living in Sweden while finishing up with schooling (advanced degrees).  They were home in the states for a visit and were describing life in Sweden.  As they went along in their descriptions I kept thinking, "Uh huh... OK... cool... very cool... sweet!..."

...and then they got to the part where they were talking about the food over there.  No way, thank you very much!
    What is wrong with their food??
      Limited selection, high cost.  I'm not sure if that means it's because they don't import a lot of stuff which is not a bad thing.  It's better to eat what grows locally in terms of using fewer resources/ energy.  I'd rather have more fresh produce myself.
    What city do they live in? Are we talking supermarket-wise or restaurant-wise?
    As grad students, I don't think they have the time or money for eating out much.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772
    Anywhere other than planet earth
    Spiritual_Chaos, you might consider re-naming this thread, "Where would you rather eat, Sweden or the U.S.?"  LOL
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    edited July 2019
    brianlux said:
    Spiritual_Chaos, you might consider re-naming this thread, "Where would you rather eat, Sweden or the U.S.?"  LOL
    he likely would , if he had created it. but fortunately he didnt.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    Canada
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    I was talking to a young couple I know who are living in Sweden while finishing up with schooling (advanced degrees).  They were home in the states for a visit and were describing life in Sweden.  As they went along in their descriptions I kept thinking, "Uh huh... OK... cool... very cool... sweet!..."

...and then they got to the part where they were talking about the food over there.  No way, thank you very much!
    What is wrong with their food??
      Limited selection, high cost.  I'm not sure if that means it's because they don't import a lot of stuff which is not a bad thing.  It's better to eat what grows locally in terms of using fewer resources/ energy.  I'd rather have more fresh produce myself.
    What city do they live in? Are we talking supermarket-wise or restaurant-wise?
    As grad students, I don't think they have the time or money for eating out much.
    At what university are they at?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I figured there would be due process laws  but maybe the base legal system is more Nuremberg code rather than the Magna Carta. Disgusting. 
    Cute how one can really see all of the reaching you have to do to find something to post with this little fabricated outrage of yours.

Let's repeat:

Who's outraged? That's not my shtick.  I just don't understand how a person can be held in detention for two weeks during "investigation". No bail hearing? No privileged conversations with an attorney or consulate? Is this standard in Sweden or only because he's black?
    I kid cuz I care..
    We don't have a monetary bail system. How many countries even do have that wild-wild-west favor the rich system? And how would that have mattered here - where it was determined there was a risk of fleeing? 

In Sweden, pre-trial detention is ordered for suspects of offences carrying prison terms of over a year, as long as there is risk of flight, impeding investigation (for instance by destroying evidence) or continuing criminal activity. The detention is reviewed by a court every fortnight; a new remand hearing is required if no legal action has taken place within 14 days.

And there are three levels of suspicion, and it can go from stronger or weaker depending on the investigation. I would think - with there being video here that this person was on the highest level.

Defendants' Rights

Pre-Trial

Police and prosecutors are responsible for conducting investigations to determine whether an individual should be prosecuted for a crime. Prosecution is mandatory if guilt has been established through the investigation period.

A defendant is entitled to counsel as soon as reasonable suspicion is established during the investigation stage. The defense attorney may ask the prosecutor to conduct specific investigations on the defendant's behalf.

There is no right to bail in Sweden although individuals who are released without detention may have their travel restricted by court order.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    Should be noted, with your big interest in Scandinavian Noir crime stories pjhawks that Leif GW Persson thinks that he will be let go from pre-trial detention after the 2 weeks and that him being in custody to begin with was a wonky decision. The Prosecutor do not agree with this assessment.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,678
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Heinz sucks big time...
    I do not consume ketchup...but if I were it would be French's.  French's mustard is the best.  
    Yellow mustard sucks.  Now I have my sister mail me Bertman's classic Cleveland Stadium Mustard a few times a year, but I think I'm an outlier there.  Heinz is the best ketchup.  I think I can safely speak for the world and say everyone thinks this but you.  I have a special gift that way.  One other person I know of shares a similar gift of infallible knowledge.  You might know him.  
    Spicy deli mustard...
    Perfect for hot Italian sausages with peppers and onions, particularly after a Fenway show.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Heinz sucks big time...
    Spicy deli mustard...
    Perfect for hot Italian sausages with peppers and onions, particularly after a Fenway show.
    Agreed.  Yellow mustard is gross.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    @pjhawks number one source for news: ASAP Rockys Manager: "lack of access to life-sustaining food as well as unsanitary conditions"

Here is this weeks "lack of life-sustaining" food (not counting breakfast, and evening food (whatever that is called in the US) at the custody in question (google translated so a bit weird in places). Lunch at top and Dinner at bottom. So 4 times a day food is served.

MondayGoulash soup, cheese, breadHot chickpea stew, rice
    TuesdayBreakfast sausage, horseradish sauce, potatoesItalian chicken, pasta
    WednesdayMeatballs, mashed potatoes, beetroot saladChicken nuggets, sweet chili sauce, vegetable rice
    ThursdayRotfruktssoppaCheesecake, jamPuddle in pan, fried egg, beetroot
    FridayGreek color steak, potato wedges, tzatzikiSpanish fish stew with vegetables, bulgur
    SaturdayChicken with mustard & horseradish, ricePie with minced meat, salad
    SundayLight meat stew, potatoesMushroom crepes, white cabbage salad

Could it be americans are to used to McDonalds and Taco Bell to understand regular - life-sustainable - food?

He has also said he has to drink "dirty water" - could it be that coming from US he isn't used to be able to drink tap water? Because, you now ... you folks not having that great water? As the custody themselves say: "Both the people sitting here, and people working here drink the same tap water"

Unsanitary Conditions - Here is the custody in question:

And here is how the US treats people from other countries for comparison:

Maybe @pjhawks@mrussel1 Nicki Minaj and the US congress should focus on those conditions instead?
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Canada
    LMFAO.  The US justice system is a complete joke.  Honestly, how can any American be proud of that system?  Michigan had locked up the FBI's youngest informant ever, White Boy Rick, he was sentenced 30 years for a non-violent drug offence (he was a juvenile when the crime was committed).  Why did he get 30 years...because he was too good as an informant and was bringing down some high profile Detroit elite's and gangs.  And there are more of these stories in the US prison system.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I figured there would be due process laws  but maybe the base legal system is more Nuremberg code rather than the Magna Carta. Disgusting. 
    Cute how one can really see all of the reaching you have to do to find something to post with this little fabricated outrage of yours.

Let's repeat:

Who's outraged? That's not my shtick.  I just don't understand how a person can be held in detention for two weeks during "investigation". No bail hearing? No privileged conversations with an attorney or consulate? Is this standard in Sweden or only because he's black?
    I kid cuz I care..
    We don't have a monetary bail system. How many countries even do have that wild-wild-west favor the rich system? And how would that have mattered here - where it was determined there was a risk of fleeing? 

In Sweden, pre-trial detention is ordered for suspects of offences carrying prison terms of over a year, as long as there is risk of flight, impeding investigation (for instance by destroying evidence) or continuing criminal activity. The detention is reviewed by a court every fortnight; a new remand hearing is required if no legal action has taken place within 14 days.

And there are three levels of suspicion, and it can go from stronger or weaker depending on the investigation. I would think - with there being video here that this person was on the highest level.

Defendants' Rights

Pre-Trial

Police and prosecutors are responsible for conducting investigations to determine whether an individual should be prosecuted for a crime. Prosecution is mandatory if guilt has been established through the investigation period.

A defendant is entitled to counsel as soon as reasonable suspicion is established during the investigation stage. The defense attorney may ask the prosecutor to conduct specific investigations on the defendant's behalf.

There is no right to bail in Sweden although individuals who are released without detention may have their travel restricted by court order.

"wild west system"... just so you understand a little history, the principle of bail is rooted back to English common law.  It's an extension of the concept that an individual is innocent until proven guilty.  Bail amount is at the discretion of the judges, informed by precedent and connected to the offense, the likelihood of another crime, flee potential and access to funds.  In other words, the richer you are, the higher the bail is likely to be.  Bail is often set to zero as a person can be released on their own recognizance.  This is eminently more humane than keeping someone confined for two weeks by law.   If this keeps up, I think you can say goodbye to PJ coming to Stockholm again.  It's getting national attention here and you can bet Ed will take note.  
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    @pjhawks number one source for news: ASAP Rockys Manager: "lack of access to life-sustaining food as well as unsanitary conditions"

Here is this weeks "lack of life-sustaining" food (not counting breakfast, and evening food (whatever that is called in the US) at the custody in question (google translated so a bit weird in places). Lunch at top and Dinner at bottom. So 4 times a day food is served.

Monday
    Goulash soup, cheese, bread
    Hot chickpea stew, rice

Tuesday
    Breakfast sausage, horseradish sauce, potatoes
    Italian chicken, pasta

Wednesday
    Meatballs, mashed potatoes, beetroot salad
    Chicken nuggets, sweet chili sauce, vegetable rice

Thursday
    Rotfruktssoppa
    Cheesecake, jam
    Puddle in pan, fried egg, beetroot

Friday
    Greek color steak, potato wedges, tzatziki
    Spanish fish stew with vegetables, bulgur

Saturday
    Chicken with mustard & horseradish, rice
    Pie with minced meat, salad

Sunday
    Light meat stew, potatoes
    Mushroom crepes, white cabbage salad

Could it be americans are to used to McDonalds and Taco Bell to understand regular - life-sustainable - food?

He has also said he has to drink "dirty water" - could it be that coming from US he isn't used to be able to drink tap water? Because, you now ... you folks not having that great water? As the custody themselves say: "Both the people sitting here, and people working here drink the same tap water"

Unsanitary Conditions - Here is the custody in question:

And here is how the US treats people from other countries for comparison:

Maybe @pjhawks@mrussel1 Nicki Minaj and the US congress should focus on those conditions instead?
    Teh refugee situation is fundamentally unlawful and I'm sure PJ Hawks will agree.  You are defending as right and proper the confinement of ASAP.  Big difference there.  
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Sweden
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Heinz sucks big time...
    Spicy deli mustard...
    Agreed.  Yellow mustard is gross.
    No way! We have excellent yellow mustard here, it’s perfect for Bratwurst 😎
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,841
    LMFAO.  The US justice system is a complete joke.  Honestly, how can any American be proud of that system?  Michigan had locked up the FBI's youngest informant ever, White Boy Rick, he was sentenced 30 years for a non-violent drug offence (he was a juvenile when the crime was committed).  Why did he get 30 years...because he was too good as an informant and was bringing down some high profile Detroit elite's and gangs.  And there are more of these stories in the US prison system.

Absolutely. 

In the absence of any non-biased information, I'm going to go with what is generally known about the justice systems of the two countries and assume that this guy is being held in better condition in Sweden than if he had been incarcerated in the US for the same offence. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    U.S.A.

Absolutely. 

In the absence of any non-biased information, I'm going to go with what is generally known about the justice systems of the two countries and assume that this guy is being held in better condition in Sweden than if he had been incarcerated in the US for the same offence. 
    If in the US, he'd have been released within a few hours unless he had a previous contempt charge (failure to appear), so I'm pretty sure ASAP's conditions would be better in the US, at home. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,841
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

If in the US, he'd have been released within a few hours unless he had a previous contempt charge (failure to appear), so I'm pretty sure ASAP's conditions would be better in the US, at home. 
    The percentage of inmates in jails/prisons who are pre-trial is far higher in the US than in Sweden. It varies widely from state to state but is generally at least 40%. You really don't know whether he would have been released or not, though with him being a "celebrity" and all, that may well be true. Now, a non-celebrity black guy? Probably not. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

The percentage of inmates in jails/prisons who are pre-trial is far higher in the US than in Sweden. It varies widely from state to state but is generally at least 40%. You really don't know whether he would have been released or not, though with him being a "celebrity" and all, that may well be true. Now, a non-celebrity black guy? Probably not. 
    At least 40%?  where is that number from?  Please post that detail. If you think about all of the non-violent felonies and misdemeanors that are bailed or bonded, I don't buy that number for a second.  My guess is over 80% of crimes (misdemeanors or felonies) have bail or bond set.  It doesn't mean it's always met, but at least set.  Unless being arrested and put in jail UNTIL your bail hearing counts as pre-trial detention, which would be a ridiculous stat.  
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Is this why you have people like that Epstein guy and Manafort being able to bride witnesses and such?

You trying to attack the swedish system sure is rich:

But I guess you just are one of those who would never admit defeat. So whatever. It's just funny. 

"A person in custody would be treated better in the US than in Sweden"  HAHA
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Is this why you have people like that Epstein guy and Manafort being able to bride witnesses and such?
    Yes, because you're innocent until proven guilty, you can prepare for your trial out of jail.  If you choose to commit another crime, that's on you.  You don't have to defend an arcane system of locking people up for 2 weeks over such a small offense.  
  • Options
    Canada
    Debating the US justice system with most Americans is pointless.  The US and many in the US are so indoctrinated into their law and order society...I prefer society to be in total chaos...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Yes, because you're innocent until proven guilty, you can prepare for your trial out of jail.  If you choose to commit another crime, that's on you.  You don't have to defend an arcane system of locking people up for 2 weeks over such a small offense.  
    Small offense? 

He is suspected of " grave assault". He would not be sitting in custody if not the jail time for the crime would be 1 year or more. 

His suspicion level is 3 out of 4 (På sannolika skäl misstänkt = "on probable grounds))

On probable grounds. The suspicion is justified by an objective assessment. It requires something that further binds the person to the crime, such as a witness or technical evidence. Example: A witness has seen that a person has picked up the wallet.

Are you choosing to jump in and be obtuse by choice just to not forfeit your "bald eagles and freedom" stance?

So you believe it was a small offense (even though the jail time could be 1 year). 
    You believe he would only be served one (1) apple in prison.
    You believe he was served dirty water?

Funny shit. or as I stated above choosing to jump in and be obtuse by choice just to not forfeit your "bald eagles and freedom" stance.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:

If this keeps up, I think you can say goodbye to PJ coming to Stockholm again.  It's getting national attention here and you can bet Ed will take note.  
    PEARL JAM CANCELLING STOCKHOLM DATE ON UPCOMING TOUR

Pearl Jam will not play Sweden on this upcoming tour, because the rapper known as ASAP Rocky was only served one (1) apple and had to drink dirty water while in swedish custody the lead singer Eddie Vedder believes. Sources say that guitarist Mike McCready tried to point out that he had tasted the water in Sweden, and was surprised by the magic of being able to drink tap water. The same sources also claim that Jeff Ament do not believe that someone in one of the most modern countries in the world would be served only one (1) apple and dirty water. He also believes that the rapper obviously would complain about as much as possible and that his manager would try to make as much noise about it as possible. Also ASAP Rockys own lawyer has dismissed all that bullshit. But Vedder together with tenclub member @mrussel1 had been taking note and Vedder forced the band to cancel.

• Options
    Canada
    I read the article on the rapper.  Lets, get this straight.  He was being followed for 4 blocks by some dick heads...the dick heads were asked to quit following them.  The rapper took matters into his own hands?  Correct?  Where is the problem?  In Canada or the US, I doubt any cop would lay charges...and pretty sure this never gets to court.  The lesson those pecker heads should learn from this...you act like an asshole then don't be surprised when you get slapped around.

Maybe the peckerheads following the rapper were Swedish hockey players...seems about right.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Small offense? 

He is suspected of " grave assault". He would not be sitting in custody if not the jail time for the crime would be 1 year or more. 

His suspicion level is 3 out of 4 (På sannolika skäl misstänkt = "on probable grounds))

On probable grounds. The suspicion is justified by an objective assessment. It requires something that further binds the person to the crime, such as a witness or technical evidence. Example: A witness has seen that a person has picked up the wallet.

Are you choosing to jump in and be obtuse by choice just to not forfeit your "bald eagles and freedom"?

So you believe it was a small offense (even though the jail time could be 1 year). 

Funny shit.

I'm choosing to believe in the system of English common law that has been the pinnacle of first world justice in Canada, the US, UK, etc. since the Magna Carta.  I won't defend the execution of the law for every state, jurisdiction, etc., but it seems barbaric to keep someone in jail, without access to privileged attorney conversation, for two weeks.  Outrageous.  
  • Options
    Canada
    #freerocky #boycottSweden #nomoreswedishmeatballs
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Canada
    Rocky may get to stay longer.  Lucky him.  What a waste of police resources.  I am almost certain that no charges or arrests would have happened here in Canada over this incidence.

State Dept. urges Sweden to treat arrested rapper ASAP Rocky fairly.  Swedish prosecutors must decide by Friday whether to charge Rocky,
    who is being held in solitary confinement or ask a court to let them hold him longer.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/14/asap-rocky-arrested-sweden-state-department-1415839

Eventually, after one of them took “a fighting stance and then threw a punch” at Rocky’s bodyguard and hit him, the two sides soon started fighting.

“They were obviously spoiling for a fight,” said the person close to Rocky. The person added that the rapper and his crew “had no choice but to defend themselves” and that the two men who had been accosting Rocky and his colleagues got physical first. The person also said Rocky is “eager to defend himself and his name” in court if charges are filed.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Small offense? 

Are you choosing to jump in and be obtuse by choice just to not forfeit your "bald eagles and freedom"?

Funny shit.

I'm choosing to believe in the system of English common law that has been the pinnacle of first world justice in Canada, the US, UK, etc. since the Magna Carta.  I won't defend the execution of the law for every state, jurisdiction, etc., but it seems barbaric to keep someone in jail, without access to privileged attorney conversation, for two weeks.  Outrageous.  
    I don't think this is the first or the last time you will jump into a discussion just to find something to shit on Sweden for - without having taking note of what the story is. 

But he has had the rights to privileged attorney conversation. A swedish custody isn't Gauantamony Bay - that is an american invention. 

And if you would have read what I have posted in this thread instead of looking past everything in a search to gotcha me. You would have 1) known that he has had that right and 2) known that he isn't not suspected of a "small offense" 

So let us conclude:

Rule of Law - Sweden beats the US
    Human rights - Sweden beats the US

But I guess you won't take in that because of:

• Options
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Small offense? 

Funny shit.

I don't think this is the first or the last time you will jump into a discussion just to find something to shit on Sweden for - without having taking note of what the story is. 

But he has had the rights to privileged attorney conversation. A swedish custody isn't Gauantamony Bay - that is an american invention. 

And if you would have read what I have posted in this thread instead of looking past everything in a search to gotcha me. You would have 1) known that he has had that right and 2) known that he isn't not suspected of a "small offense" 

So let us conclude:

This made me laugh...LMFAO.

"The pot calling the kettle black".

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    U.S.A.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Absolutely. 

Small offense? 

Funny shit.

So let us conclude:

I like how everything is a contest for you.  According to reports, he has not been allowed privileged conversations with his attorney or the consulate.  The difference is you are defending this system.  I won't defend the permanent detention of combatants in Gitmo.  
This discussion has been closed.