Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    lauraeroblauraerob Georgia Posts: 5
    rob1235 said:
    Got this one 
    What a gift love it!
    Atlanta, Georgia| September 01, 1998, August 07, 2000, April 19, 2003, September 22, 2012)
    Greenville (April 16, 2016)
  • Options
    lauraeroblauraerob Georgia Posts: 5
    Waiting on my first mystery box scheduled delivery Thursday, can't wait

Atlanta, Georgia| September 01, 1998, August 07, 2000, April 19, 2003, September 22, 2012)
    Greenville (April 16, 2016)
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,065
    pjl44 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    THE RECORD PLAYER....congrats.
    It's definitely a cool poster but someone please explain to me why you would want a poster to a concert that didn't happen.
    Cool art is cool art. Same idea as hanging a poster for a show you didn't attend.
    And one of the coolest imo. I’d love to have this poster as an art piece. 
  • Options
    thebuilderthebuilder Rifle, CO Posts: 118
    edited June 2019

All this plus a matt Cameron cavedweller poster.. not a bad haul.. 10/10 would do mystery box again, if not for all the gear but for how much fun it was to follow this thread! I’ll entertain any and all offers

edit: xxl box
    Post edited by thebuilder on
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    mcgruff10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    It's definitely a cool poster but someone please explain to me why you would want a poster to a concert that didn't happen.
    The horror, of having a canceled show poster or one for a show you didn’t attend.....
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    Very happy with my XXL Box. Two big reasons, I really wanted the coasters and the small Seattle pin. I like all 3 shirts. The Pick is super cool!! I was hoping for a EV Batmobile but this one is my favorite color and is fun looking. The ticket is United Center 2009. I’ll open the packs of cards. The The Who hat is from House of Blues 2002. 

The misses, I bought both Seattle posters at the show and was disappointed mine were from same show. I’m actually a big fan of the Emek one. I’ll try to hunt down the variant at some point. The Brad one is cool but won’t make it to my wall space since I have a print and poster problem. Hit me up for trades, may even consider a Baby Brain. I also purchased the Seattle pennant and eagle sticker. 

I have no no problem keeping everything, even my duplicates from my purchases as they will make nice gifts. But I’m open to trades. 

3rd pic is some trade bait not from my mystery box. Poster has some minor damage in multiple spots. It was the last one, was on display, sold to a guy a few people in line in front of me then he came back and returned it for a different poster. 

Looking for posters, electric skull shirt or hoodie XXL, Skull baseball player not from Seattle, cool stickers & patches, and I’ll consider trade of my pick if I get any in trade. 

Thank you so much for the great box and all the work you all put into this. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,967
    I would trade you for that pick
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Medium Package arrived Melbourne. Can't wait to fly in tonight to open.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    . We should be done with this project by Friday. 
    slh
    Just in time for a well earned 4th of July week break for all the elves.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    BOBLETCSBOBLETCS Posts: 4
    Got the notice for Small Box!!! It's going to be a surprise Christmas present for my wife.   
    Internal debate... do I open to see if theres anything in it that may want to trade for something else, or wait and be surprised along with her?!?! 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    bigjilm said:
    RS65573 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    I went to New Orleans in 95 to see Pearl Jam at Tab Gormley Stadium. The show was canceled. I still went to New Orleans and have my ticket stub, but there is no poster. I'd buy that poster.
    There is a New Orleans 95 poster, just not for the July 4th show that didn't happen.  There's a 'snake charmer' poster for the Sept 17th show that did happen.   I still have my ticket stub for the cancelled show too.  And yes, a poster for the cancelled July 4th show would be very cool!
    Yes I do have this poster, it is HUGE. Not hung. https://www.posterogs.com/poster/54173-pearl-jam-new-orleans-1995
    I couldn't get back down there for the makeup show. I should have immediately dropped out of college and went in retrospect. 
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    BOBLETCS said:
    Got the notice for Small Box!!! It's going to be a surprise Christmas present for my wife.   
    Internal debate... do I open to see if theres anything in it that may want to trade for something else, or wait and be surprised along with her?!?! 
    Oh that’s a tough decision. Most of the trading I assume will be cooling down soon. If you choose to wait you will need to stick to your guns and not open it. I’d say open it if you know she really wanted a few particular items. Then you could trade for what she wanted. The boxes are awesome, she will surely like it either way. 

I’d be tempted to take it to the airport and screen it though to see if there’s a baseball in there, haha! 

Either way its it’s an awesome gift! Me personally, I wouldn’t make it past a month before I had a weak moment and looked. 

***** The posters will be in a roll for a long time. Expect a bit of work to get them storable or framed. 
    Post edited by SickPigeon on
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    BOBLETCS said:
    You wait. Be surprised along with her! There is nothing in there breathing or needing fed. Allow her to trade on if that is what she wants. There are always people here looking for things. Keep it minty fresh and sealed!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    katei said:
    WL Arrived Today.  Thank you so much 10c, SLH and all who were involved-this has been really fun!  Only item not pictured is Seattle Emek poster.  
    Nice score on that 03 Pittsburgh!!
  • Options
    MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    REMINDER: I'm going to be doing a LIVE unboxing of my two size L Mystery Boxes tonight at 6:30 EST on Too Many Records -- please tune in and say hi! I'm so excited. If you miss it, you can always tune in after.

Subscribe to not miss it: www.youtube.com/toomanyrecords
  • Options
    What time u.k would that be?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    MEK42 said:
    REMINDER: I'm going to be doing a LIVE unboxing of my two size L Mystery Boxes tonight at 6:30 EST on Too Many Records -- please tune in and say hi! I'm so excited. If you miss it, you can always tune in after.

And can i have first  call on picks to trade? Haha
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    What time u.k would that be?
    11:30PM I believe? Might be wrong.

Anyone who tunes in will get first dibs because I'll tell people to email me if they want anything (that I don't) and it'll be first come first serve based off the livestream! 
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    Very happy with my XXL Box. Two big reasons, I really wanted the coasters and the small Seattle pin. I like all 3 shirts. The Pick is super cool!! I was hoping for a EV Batmobile but this one is my favorite color and is fun looking. The ticket is United Center 2009. I’ll open the packs of cards. The The Who hat is from House of Blues 2002. 

The misses, I bought both Seattle posters at the show and was disappointed mine were from same show. I’m actually a big fan of the Emek one. I’ll try to hunt down the variant at some point. The Brad one is cool but won’t make it to my wall space since I have a print and poster problem. Hit me up for trades, may even consider a Baby Brain. I also purchased the Seattle pennant and eagle sticker. 

I have no no problem keeping everything, even my duplicates from my purchases as they will make nice gifts. But I’m open to trades. 

3rd pic is some trade bait not from my mystery box. Poster has some minor damage in multiple spots. It was the last one, was on display, sold to a guy a few people in line in front of me then he came back and returned it for a different poster. 

Looking for posters, electric skull shirt or hoodie XXL, Skull baseball player not from Seattle, cool stickers & patches, and I’ll consider trade of my pick if I get any in trade. 

Thank you so much for the great box and all the work you all put into this. 
    PM sent for the Shuss
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    My XXL box is scheduled to be delivered Monday July 1st while I am on vacation.  I hope it doesn't get stolen from my porch.

• Options
    BOBLETCS said:
    Oh that’s a tough decision. Most of the trading I assume will be cooling down soon. If you choose to wait you will need to stick to your guns and not open it. I’d say open it if you know she really wanted a few particular items. Then you could trade for what she wanted. The boxes are awesome, she will surely like it either way. 

I’d be tempted to take it to the airport and screen it though to see if there’s a baseball in there, haha! 

Either way its it’s an awesome gift! Me personally, I wouldn’t make it past a month before I had a weak moment and looked. 

***** The posters will be in a roll for a long time. Expect a bit of work to get them storable or framed. 
    Have posters for shows we went to in 2016, thats really all i'd want to check, make sure no dupes. Only seen a Tampa one posted a while back.

• Options
    deadendp said:
    BOBLETCS said:
    You wait. Be surprised along with her! There is nothing in there breathing or needing fed. Allow her to trade on if that is what she wants. There are always people here looking for things. Keep it minty fresh and sealed!
    Will most likely do this. Wrap it up immediately and throw it in the closet. The anticipation will Kill me though lol
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    MEK42 said:

What picks are you looking for? 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    MEK42 said:

Jeffs train.
    Blue jeff
    Heaven  jeff
    Rndm jeff
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Kearn5y said:
    MEK42 said:

Jeffs train.
    Blue jeff
    Heaven  jeff
    Rndm jeff
    Sent you a PM
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    deadendp said:
    BOBLETCS said:
    Be careful where you get your info....there've been multiple cats and even one mystery baby in all this :whistle::wink:

I'm with Amy, wait and share the surprise w/ your wife.

• Options
    Nobody puts baby in a mystery box... do they? @Santos L. Halper please tell me its not so?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    kateikatei DC Metro Posts: 76
    katei said:
    WL Arrived Today.  Thank you so much 10c, SLH and all who were involved-this has been really fun!  Only item not pictured is Seattle Emek poster.  
    Nice score on that 03 Pittsburgh!!
    I am open to trading it if it is important to anyone...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,113
    Nobody puts baby in a mystery box... do they? @Santos L. Halper please tell me its not so?
    If I get a baby in my mystery box I’m definitely trading.
    hippiemom = goodness