Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    @Santos L. Halper thanks for your time and energy 10 club it was fun!!! 
  • Options
    In Canada, the residents leave their doors unlocked and the mailman lay their packages on the kitchen counter
    And take a nap if they have had a rough day.....and eat leftovers if the refridgerator needs cleaning out.  Canadian postal employees are the best.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    Has anyone seen a Montreal 03 pop up in any of the mystery boxes? Always really dug that print.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    JW269453 said:
    Has anyone seen a Montreal 03 pop up in any of the mystery boxes? Always really dug that print.
    Bmx?  Id like one of those one day.  

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    JW269453 said:
    Bmx?  Id like one of those one day.  

Yeah. They don't come up very often, I was hoping to see a few resurface in these boxes.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    So no one got nutsacked?  They going to put them up on the bay for the vitalogy foundation?  Starting bid is 200 to get sacked.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    Hi @Santos L. Halper  and 10 Club Mystery Box packers,
    I was able to attend the Wrigley 18 show but could not buy any souvenirs because money was very tight.
    I was laid off of work the week before.  It was an awesome surprise to get some Wrigley merch that
    I was not able to purchase until now.  I got a Wrigley poster, pin, and pack of baseball cards. 
    I just wanted to say thank you again all the work you guys did.
    Thanks
    John

• Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163

My first ever mystery box and it’s been fun seeing what everyone has got, being in the uk I’ve had to wait a bit longer for my medium box but it’s been worth it, everything you see is up for trading, like to trade the clothes for large size and I’m open for trades on all the other stuff.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,954
    Hi @Santos L. Halper  and 10 Club Mystery Box packers,
    I was able to attend the Wrigley 18 show but could not buy any souvenirs because money was very tight.
    I was laid off of work the week before.  It was an awesome surprise to get some Wrigley merch that
    I was not able to purchase until now.  I got a Wrigley poster, pin, and pack of baseball cards. 
    I just wanted to say thank you again all the work you guys did.
    Thanks
    John

This makes my heart sing. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    got my XXL.  2 shirts, sweatshirt (should have gotten xxxl, these are tiny), some sticker, cards and 2 dog shit posters they can't sell. faile and emek
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    XXLs hitting the mailboxes tomorrow!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    nosajh9 said:

s
    My XXXL box! Happy with the Boston terrier shirt and the Emek Seattle. No guitar picks. Eddie Orpheum ticket. Will trade all else for an iron worker Pittsburgh poster🙃

Believe you mean Steel Worker. Steel Workers (of which I am one) and Iron Workers are both prideful bunches and would be quick to point out the difference.
    :smile:

Nonetheless,  this is why that poster is 1 of only 2 I would want from a show I have not attended. The other being the EV Space Shuttle (as my late grandfather worked at NASA in Houston and Hunstville.

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    BE9456 said:
    got my XXL.  2 shirts, sweatshirt (should have gotten xxxl, these are tiny), some sticker, cards and 2 dog shit posters they can't sell. faile and emek
    now that's rich

Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Received a typical Women's large box today for my wife. The five shirts, coasters, Boston flag, Ament Hell pick, and the Brain and Shuss mystery box Boston edition posters.

Does anyone with a SE of a Shuss know if it was blank on the back? I ask because it appears that not only did he sign the front for the mystery boxes, but also printed a message on the back, which is kind of an apology for this poster not appealing to the masses like the Cracker Jack. If that's the case, that is way cool of him to go to these lengths to make something special for the boxes.

• Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 586
    My MB Shuss is not signed. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,430
    hihobibo said:
    Received a typical Women's large box today for my wife. The five shirts, coasters, Boston flag, Ament Hell pick, and the Brain and Shuss mystery box Boston edition posters.

Does anyone with a SE of a Shuss know if it was blank on the back? I ask because it appears that not only did he sign the front for the mystery boxes, but also printed a message on the back, which is kind of an apology for this poster not appealing to the masses like the Cracker Jack. If that's the case, that is way cool of him to go to these lengths to make something special for the boxes.

The back is the same on all of them.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    edited June 2019
    nosajh9 said:

s
    My XXXL box! Happy with the Boston terrier shirt and the Emek Seattle. No guitar picks. Eddie Orpheum ticket. Will trade all else for an iron worker Pittsburgh poster🙃

Believe you mean Steel Worker. Steel Workers (of which I am one) and Iron Workers are both prideful bunches and would be quick to point out the difference.
    :smile:

Nonetheless,  this is why that poster is 1 of only 2 I would want from a show I have not attended. The other being the EV Space Shuttle (as my late grandfather worked at NASA in Houston and Hunstville.

i've been bad on here. first posted a pic of my french bulldog saying i wanted the boston terrier shirt (which i did get, thanks 10c). then requested a trade of outlandish proportions for the “iron worker” poster that quickly after posting realized is indeed steel and not iron...but i already edited my post enough times that i didn’t think anyone would care or notice the “iron worker” in the steel city (pittsburgh is a better city than cleveland). i apologize to all, and especially pittsburgh and boston for my dumbness the last few posts. 🙏
    Post edited by nosajh9 on
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,220
    Yay, 2xxl gets in on Thursday. Very exciting these last few boxes.
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    I get my XXL box today! Was shipped yesterday. Thankfully I live close. Pics to come 
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Mine has said ready for shipping for a week lol hopefully next week I get it.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    My medium box just turned up in in my office in Ireland. NOOOOOOOOOO Customs fees
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,841
    Kearn5y said:
    My medium box just turned up in in my office in Ireland. NOOOOOOOOOO Customs fees
     :o  :o:o
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,019
    So no one got nutsacked?  They going to put them up on the bay for the vitalogy foundation?  Starting bid is 200 to get sacked.
    Nope... Still ISO.

I even check Ebay and nothing...  No #NutsackVutlure in sight.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,954
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Wait what????????
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Wait what????????
    How is this possible?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    petted101 said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Wait what????????
    How is this possible?
    I dont know. Its marked as $100. My box from 2 years ago was the same and no charges. The Irish Post office placed a sticker marked as a 'business special'. Maybe becuse I get them shipped to my office, its seen as something else.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,519
    Kearn5y said:
    petted101 said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Wait what????????
    How is this possible?
    I dont know. Its marked as $100. My box from 2 years ago was the same and no charges. The Irish Post office placed a sticker marked as a 'business special'. Maybe becuse I get them shipped to my office, its seen as something else.
    May have been cleared as samples.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    The last of the 2x boxes ship today. Small box labels have been printed and will start shipping tomorrow. We should be done with this project by Friday. Thanks for your patience, keep the photos and videos coming!
    slh
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    I'm waiting for a small! No whamees! 

Thank you Santos!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,019
    The last of the 2x boxes ship today. Small box labels have been printed and will start shipping tomorrow. We should be done with this project by Friday. Thanks for your patience, keep the photos and videos coming!
    slh
    @Santos L. Halper  Will you guys and gals go all out on the S boxes and have a few hot rod goodies?

Maybe a few "super boxes" to go around?

You destroyed my hope for a Chile Nutsack shirt so I could at least dream about seeing a few "super boxes"?

What say you?