2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Thanks Santos and crew. Posters emek Seattle and jackalope...mc cavedweller too. Friend likes jackalope so may make it to a wall...fun stuff.
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    If anyone has a hoodie 2xl or 3xl they dont want. Will pay for a reasonable price. Please let me know

• All above are for trade or sale. Including Jeff pick. Gear is XXL.

ISO 2xl of the following: Evenflow Home Shows shirt, Home Shows Eagle raglan or Home Shows Osprey.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Can’t wait to get off work. Hopefully no baby brain. ( came in wife’s box) or Seattle 18 posters. Bought all the good ones at the show. Will have pics of all the mystery goodness later. Peace and love. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    edited June 2019
    2x box

posters were arras 2012, seattle 2018 (emek, really like this poster), and a brad best friends promo poster.

was hoping for more chicago 18 stuff since those were the shows i attend, but thems the breaks. i’m cool with the tees, they fit good, aren’t thick fabric so will be good summer wear.

also a big fan of the diary/notebook. curious about the unfamiliar song titles on several of the pages.
    Post edited by AndySlash on
  • SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    katei said:
    katei said:
    WL Arrived Today.  Thank you so much 10c, SLH and all who were involved-this has been really fun!  Only item not pictured is Seattle Emek poster.  
    Nice score on that 03 Pittsburgh!!
    I am open to trading it if it is important to anyone...
    I’ll send you a message
    Post edited by SickPigeon on
  • SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    Whoops
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    Can’t wait to get off work. Hopefully no baby brain. ( came in wife’s box) or Seattle 18 posters. Bought all the good ones at the show. Will have pics of all the mystery goodness later. Peace and love. 

Are people getting notifications via email on tracking? Mine says shipped in my profile, but that's it.
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Not a bad XXL box, but probably average. I attended Chicago and Rome and was kinda hoping for a Chicago shirt or dead batter shirt that I didn’t buy. But still, fun to do and worth it overall. I’d do it again.

Got:
    World Jam skull shirt that I already have
    boston dog shirt
    boston hoodie
    seattle hat
    2 Seattle posters: klausen and emek

Some of my favorite stuff I got in the misc stuff:
    safe travels keychain (I have the original and I bought one in Rome too, but it’s still cool)
    jeff Heaven pick
    Coasters (I bought buy having another set is cool)
    a couple of ticket wrist bands
    O2 ticket 
    cards

Was hoping for an older poster (not just a valuable one, any one) and not sure why they ever double up on the same show. But I guess they are just grabbing and going. Thanks for the effort 10c. For $117 after shipping it’s still worth it and fun to take a shot. 

I might trade just about anything. Interested in blue flaming batter, long sleeve dead batter, Chicago bull shirts. 

hippiemom = goodness
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    cfield05 said:

Are people getting notifications via email on tracking? Mine says shipped in my profile, but that's it.
    I got an email from ups yesterday saying mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow (today). 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    mcgruff10 said:
    RS65573 said:
    THE RECORD PLAYER....congrats.
    It's definitely a cool poster but someone please explain to me why you would want a poster to a concert that didn't happen.
    I'd love one because I'm a Cincinnatian
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    Got my XXL box today! Thanks 10C!

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162

Nice score with the Telluride Emek. I was at that show and couldn't score one! Ended up getting one on ebay for $130, which was actually cheap! Lol!
    John Strohmeyer
  • prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162

All above are for trade or sale. Including Jeff pick. Gear is XXL.

ISO 2xl of the following: Evenflow Home Shows shirt, Home Shows Eagle raglan or Home Shows Osprey.
    I will trade an Oakland 2013 4 eyed cowboy poster for your Seattle flag! 
    John Strohmeyer
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345

Nice mystery box!!  
  • MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    edited June 2019
    Here's my unboxing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvjXhrxgYc

SPOILERS:
    I ordered two L boxes and they were virtually identical. Really disappointed, to be honest. 

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Bunch of other small stuff not worth mentioning you can see in the video. :(

All are up for trade or sale.

Post edited by MEK42 on
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

All above are for trade or sale. Including Jeff pick. Gear is XXL.

@lastexitlondon
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:
    I ordered two L boxes and they were virtually identical. Really disappointed, to be honest. 

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Okay, I watched the video of you opening both boxes. I am curious, did you order both at about the same time? If so, they did have a disclaimer that duplicates could happen if so. 

Were both Shuss signed? I don't recall you mentioning that the second time.

I thought you liked the hoodie and a terrier shirt. You seemed pretty jazzed about them in the first box. 
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 402
    I received a buffalo 03 ames in my box. Can anyone tell me about it, is It considered a good poster. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Flavafraz said:
    I received a buffalo 03 ames in my box. Can anyone tell me about it, is It considered a good poster. 
    I think pulling any 03 print in these things is pretty cool. Buffalo is solid. Shares a design with Albany and Uniondale...just different colors. 
  • BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    edited June 2019
    Nothing too exciting. 2018 Emek Seattle and 2018 Faile Seattle. Not really looking for trades, just sharing. Scored a Boston hoodie, a Jeff pick, and some coasters so I'm happy. Also got a ticket stub to the Yieldwaukee show. 

Post edited by BEnglish017 on
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Okay, I watched the video of you opening both boxes. I am curious, did you order both at about the same time? If so, they did have a disclaimer that duplicates could happen if so. 

I thought you liked the hoodie and a terrier shirt. You seemed pretty jazzed about them in the first box. 
    1) I ordered both one after the other. I don't recall the disclaimer about duplicates, if they did I probably wouldn't have done that.

2) Both were signed but also said "Pearl Jam Mystery Box" in pencil next to it, not sure if that takes away from the value? Neither are numbered.

3) I do dig the hoodie and terrier shirt but I don't dig getting them twice. It just kinda ruined the excitement of opening the second box to find.... all the same stuff. 
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    edited June 2019
    i vaguely recall a discussion somewhere in the thread that since orders are packed by size, not order number, ordering two of the same size (especially close to each other) wasn't an ideal approach. don't recall seeing any other sort of disclaimers in the order pages/announcements though. i also think a lot of us have done this before and just knew.
    Post edited by AndySlash on
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    Any other UK members have their box stuck in Customs? My Mens M Box got to the UK on the 17th, yet was only cleared by Customs on the 25th? No customs notes or charge letters have arrived as yet.
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Any other UK members have their box stuck in Customs? My Mens M Box got to the UK on the 17th, yet was only cleared by Customs on the 25th? No customs notes or charge letters have arrived as yet.

Yes,had the same issue trying to find where it went to, UPS mail solutions passed it on to Royal mail who then sent out the customs charge.
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    Any other UK members have their box stuck in Customs? My Mens M Box got to the UK on the 17th, yet was only cleared by Customs on the 25th? No customs notes or charge letters have arrived as yet.

Yes,had the same issue trying to find where it went to, UPS mail solutions passed it on to Royal mail who then sent out the customs charge.
    Cool, thanks for that
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

1) I ordered both one after the other. I don't recall the disclaimer about duplicates, if they did I probably wouldn't have done that.

2) Both were signed but also said "Pearl Jam Mystery Box" in pencil next to it, not sure if that takes away from the value? Neither are numbered.

3) I do dig the hoodie and terrier shirt but I don't dig getting them twice. It just kinda ruined the excitement of opening the second box to find.... all the same stuff. 
    AndySlash said:
    i vaguely recall a discussion somewhere in the thread that since orders are packed by size, not order number, ordering two of the same size (especially close to each other) wasn't an ideal approach. don't recall seeing any other sort of disclaimers in the order pages/announcements though. i also think a lot of us have done this before and just knew.
    On the actual item description:

It was listed. This is a screenshot from this morning from the mystery box listing in the shop. You might want to include this on your video information.

Read all information closely before ordering. I know that everyone gets excited and are worried that it will sell out before they order the next one. 
  • Any other UK members have their box stuck in Customs? My Mens M Box got to the UK on the 17th, yet was only cleared by Customs on the 25th? No customs notes or charge letters have arrived as yet.
    Mine (Mens L) arrived UK  on the 13th and was finally released to Parcel Force on the 19th. They sent a letter which arrived on the 21st and I was able to pick it up from the Parcel Force depot that day by paying at the depot.