Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    XL Box

Baby Brain Poster and Cincy '03 poster. Not really looking to mover the Cincy Poster unless it was something special. 

I also have an extra Boston '16 Green Monster poster and an '18 Halloween XL t shirt.

anyone up for a trade? 

• Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    I finally got home to open my Men's Medium mystery box.  I've really had fun watching what everyone's gotten and all the photos.  I know some people have asked for it, so I made an unboxing video to share the opening with the 10 Club.  I hope everyone enjoys and keep these posts coming as more deliveries occur.

https://youtu.be/gZwDYK-P2OY
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    KS80184 said:
    I finally got home to open my Men's Medium mystery box.  I've really had fun watching what everyone's gotten and all the photos.  I know some people have asked for it, so I made an unboxing video to share the opening with the 10 Club.  I hope everyone enjoys and keep these posts coming as more deliveries occur.

That’s cool, about the last thing. Won’t spoil it for others. 
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited June 2019
    KS80184 said:

Looks like you need sharper scissors. ✂️ Lol. Thanks for posting the video. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270

Arrived in England this afternoon (£34.12 customs fee). Pretty happy to be honest. The other poster was Seattle Emek and this whole experience has been so much fun. Thanks TC!!

I dont know if you have any attachment to that Indianapolis poster, but I would be willing to make an offer if you were open to one.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

Congrats!!
    The real win for Nic would be if he can get me a deal on a 2020 black Tacoma Sport
     Tacomas are amazing trucks. Glad to see a fellow taco lover
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,191

Wednesday was a busy day, I received my 2 Mystery Boxes (Medium) and my wife and I received our Mystery baby! We held out from knowing the gender as there are too few surprises left in the world.

I opened the Mystery Boxes on Friday and I'm overall satisfied. Posters were Brokenfingazz NY and Seattle Emek in box number 1. Box number 2 had Seattle Emek and Ames 2003 Holmdel. I received the exact same T-shirts in both boxes so I am looking to trade the duplicates for either T's or a hoodie (I was really hoping for a hoodie!).  

For Trade:
    Blue and Red Wrigley snapback baseball cap 2016 (will trade this for another cap that I don't already have)
    Can't Deny Me T-shirt Size M
    Boston 4-Eyed Terrier T-shirt Size M
    Chicago 4-Eyed Bull T-shirt Size M
    Seattle Flag
    Let's Play Two mini Pennant
    Chicago 2018 Large Pennant
    PJ Brokenfingazz New York 2015 Poster (previously had in my collection)
    PJ Emek Seattle Poster (previously had in my collection, now I have 3!)

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Chicago Show Specific T-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M
    Any T-shirt not listed in my trades in size M
    Any long sleeved shirt or sweatshirt in M

PM me if you would like to trade for something I may have.

Thanks again Santos for making me feel like a kid again, I love these Mystery sales and looking forward to the next one!

Cheers
    sdl
  • Options
    prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    Karljam18 said:
    prljmr316 said:
    Ist time box purchaser here! XXXL arrived yesterday. I am happy, wanat to buy again next time! My faves in the box are:

Seattle 2018 Hat
    2018 Seattle EMEK
    Blue Jeff pick
    Yield Live Show ticket stub Milwaukee 2014

Other stuff I may be open to trade on, depends what you have, shirts are XXXL short sleeve, other poster is Oakland 2013

Looking for any Denver or Telluride stuff mostly 

Also, can anyone help identify what show the red GA wristbands are from, or any info about the blue Jeff pick?
    I have duplicate shirts and was hoping for a flaming batter. If any of these interest you, I'd trade you for it.

Hi, sorry it took awhile to get back to you, I have been rather busy! Unfortunately the flaming batter, and the world jam shirts have kinda grown on me over the last couple of days, so I think I am gonna hold on to them, if you happen to like the chicago 4-eyed bull shirt, I will trade for the boston clover snake though! Mine are XXXL short sleeve, looking for XXXL as well! Let me know if that counter trade interests you?
    John Strohmeyer
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Wednesday was a busy day, I received my 2 Mystery Boxes (Medium) and my wife and I received our Mystery baby! We held out from knowing the gender as there are too few surprises left in the world.

I opened the Mystery Boxes on Friday and I'm overall satisfied. Posters were Brokenfingazz NY and Seattle Emek in box number 1. Box number 2 had Seattle Emek and Ames 2003 Holmdel. I received the exact same T-shirts in both boxes so I am looking to trade the duplicates for either T's or a hoodie (I was really hoping for a hoodie!).  

For Trade:
    Blue and Red Wrigley snapback baseball cap 2016 (will trade this for another cap that I don't already have)
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Thanks again Santos for making me feel like a kid again, I love these Mystery sales and looking forward to the next one!

Cheers
    sdl
    Did the mystery baby come in the mystery box?  I mean, I know that we have the cats of mystery box thread but hey!  Is the mystery baby a human?  Tell us more!  Are you going to have new baby pictures taken in the mystery box?  Inquiring minds, SDL!  We have questions!  

Congratulations!  :triumph:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited June 2019
    +1
    Mystery baby... pics or it didn’t happen...  What was the weight?  congratulations.  Did the mystery baby come signed by the band??
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613

For Trade:
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Cheers
    sdl
    So what was the gender of your new mystery baby. And what did you name it. Hopefully band related. Lol. Congrats. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,191
    deadendp said:

For Trade:
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Cheers
    sdl
    Did the mystery baby come in the mystery box?  I mean, I know that we have the cats of mystery box thread but hey!  Is the mystery baby a human?  Tell us more!  Are you going to have new baby pictures taken in the mystery box?  Inquiring minds, SDL!  We have questions!  

As requested! Meet our angel Mary Jane or 'MJ', the newest and youngest member of the PJ family. She was born Wednesday June 19 weighing in at 8 pounds and 5 ounces (or 3.78 kg). We are thrilled to have her and she has already been listening to No Code and Neil's Live Rust, she loves it! Thanks for the kind wishes and will trade any of the things listed for any onesie's! All in pic for trade except MJ.
    Cheers and thanks
    sdl

• Options
    kateikatei DC Metro Posts: 76
    deadendp said:

For Trade:
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Cheers
    sdl

As requested! Meet our angel Mary Jane or 'MJ', the newest and youngest member of the PJ family. She was born Wednesday June 19 weighing in at 8 pounds and 5 ounces (or 3.78 kg). We are thrilled to have her and she has already been listening to No Code and Neil's Live Rust, she loves it! Thanks for the kind wishes and will trade any of the things listed for any onesie's! All in pic for trade except MJ.
    Cheers and thanks
    sdl

Absolutely precious, congratulations!
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    It sure looks like it.....but hard to tell with pictures. The only true way is to compare the 2 in person
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640

Congrats!!
    The real win for Nic would be if he can get me a deal on a 2020 black Tacoma Sport
     Tacomas are amazing trucks. Glad to see a fellow taco lover
    Im excited to get one!
  • Options
    KS80184 said:

Awesome!  Thanks for doing that
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    deadendp said:

For Trade:
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Cheers
    sdl

Cheers and thanks
    sdl

MJ says you need to have a baby item made for her out of that CDMe shirt. :lol:

Big, huge congratulations! Thank you for sharing! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,547
    FT:
    2018 Seattle socks
    2016 Chicago blue wristband
    2016 Boston red wristband
    2016 Chicago card pack (multiple packs)
    2016 Chicago black baseball sticker/ "PJ" baseball sticker (not shown in pic)
    2018 Seattle card pack (multiple packs)
    Seattle skull keychain
    PINS:
    Missoula Rock to Vote pin
    2019 Record store day pin
    Missoula griz and tower pins
    Seattle space needle and bird pins
    2018 Buenos Aires pin
    2016 Hampton pin

2018 Seattle Emek and Faile posters
    ISO:
    2018  Boston wristbands
    2018 Boston socks
    Home show red plastic cup
    2018 Landgraaf, Padova, Rome, Madrid, Lisbon stickers
    Send me an offer....

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    DOCCABODOCCABO Posts: 51
    pthomn said:
    XL Box

Baby Brain Poster and Cincy '03 poster. Not really looking to mover the Cincy Poster unless it was something special. 

I also have an extra Boston '16 Green Monster poster and an '18 Halloween XL t shirt.

anyone up for a trade? 

PM sent
  • Options
    prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    edited June 2019
    prljmr316 said:
    Karljam18 said:
    prljmr316 said:
    Ist time box purchaser here! XXXL arrived yesterday. I am happy, wanat to buy again next time! My faves in the box are:

Seattle 2018 Hat
    2018 Seattle EMEK
    Blue Jeff pick
    Yield Live Show ticket stub Milwaukee 2014

Other stuff I may be open to trade on, depends what you have, shirts are XXXL short sleeve, other poster is Oakland 2013

Looking for any Denver or Telluride stuff mostly 

Also, can anyone help identify what show the red GA wristbands are from, or any info about the blue Jeff pick?
    I have duplicate shirts and was hoping for a flaming batter. If any of these interest you, I'd trade you for it.

Hi, sorry it took awhile to get back to you, I have been rather busy! Unfortunately the flaming batter, and the world jam shirts have kinda grown on me over the last couple of days, so I think I am gonna hold on to them, if you happen to like the chicago 4-eyed bull shirt, I will trade for the boston clover snake though! Mine are XXXL short sleeve, looking for XXXL as well! Let me know if that counter trade interests you?
    Update: Sao Paulo sticker and Chicago 4-eyed bull shirt, traded!

I was told by someone on facebook the red GA wristbands are from Missoula, not sure how accurate that is, but if interested let me know!

Will trade the Oakland 2013 Cowboy poster for just about any other poster, with the exception of the baby brain! Haha! I already have a Seattle EMEK so no go there as well! What do you have to offer?

Still ISO Denver or Telluride stuff, safe travels keychain, Seattle flag, Norway stuff or your surprise offer that I fall in love with!

Post edited by prljmr316 on
    John Strohmeyer
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    deadendp said:

For Trade:
    Seattle Flag

Wanted:
    Electric skull Hoodie M
    Electric skull t-shirt M
    Flaming Scull T-shirt M
    Any hoodie in M

Cheers
    sdl

Cheers and thanks
    sdl

Congrats on your bundle of joy Lou!
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    KS80184 said:

That’s cool, about the last thing. Won’t spoil it for others. 
    +1. Nice surprise!
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841

Cheers and thanks
    sdl

Man, that's awesome....congrats, SDL! :clap:
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345

Cheers and thanks
    sdl

How sweet, congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571

• Options

@pawlowski1097 I'll trade you for your guitar pick!!!
  • Options

Trading the welcome mat?  Yes or no
  • Options
    Other poster was emek Seattle 
  • Options
    @tempo_n_groove no pick
  • Options
    Oh man!!!