2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• 2 of 4 2xl boxes came in, lots of good stuff, mini let's play two pennant x2, cavedweller poster, Jeff "more,less pick" Ed car pick, Seattle and Boston hats...and more. I have 3 more boxes coming and I will post up everything I have for trade at that time. Man this is so much fun!! Thanks @Santos L. Halper

• MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    Here's my unboxing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvjXhrxgYc

SPOILERS:
    I ordered two L boxes and they were virtually identical. Really disappointed, to be honest. 

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Bunch of other small stuff not worth mentioning you can see in the video. :(

All are up for trade or sale.

Okay, I watched the video of you opening both boxes. I am curious, did you order both at about the same time? If so, they did have a disclaimer that duplicates could happen if so. 

Were both Shuss signed? I don't recall you mentioning that the second time.

I thought you liked the hoodie and a terrier shirt. You seemed pretty jazzed about them in the first box. 
    1) I ordered both one after the other. I don't recall the disclaimer about duplicates, if they did I probably wouldn't have done that.

2) Both were signed but also said "Pearl Jam Mystery Box" in pencil next to it, not sure if that takes away from the value? Neither are numbered.

3) I do dig the hoodie and terrier shirt but I don't dig getting them twice. It just kinda ruined the excitement of opening the second box to find.... all the same stuff. 
    AndySlash said:
    i vaguely recall a discussion somewhere in the thread that since orders are packed by size, not order number, ordering two of the same size (especially close to each other) wasn't an ideal approach. don't recall seeing any other sort of disclaimers in the order pages/announcements though. i also think a lot of us have done this before and just knew.
    On the actual item description:

It was listed. This is a screenshot from this morning from the mystery box listing in the shop. You might want to include this on your video information.

Read all information closely before ordering. I know that everyone gets excited and are worried that it will sell out before they order the next one. 
    I'm 99.9% sure that wasn't there when the boxes went up and was added later. I wouldn't have ordered two back to back if I read that. Can anyone else confirm that wasn't a later "save face" addition? 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    edited June 2019
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:
    I ordered two L boxes and they were virtually identical. Really disappointed, to be honest. 

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Okay, I watched the video of you opening both boxes. I am curious, did you order both at about the same time? If so, they did have a disclaimer that duplicates could happen if so. 

I thought you liked the hoodie and a terrier shirt. You seemed pretty jazzed about them in the first box. 
    1) I ordered both one after the other. I don't recall the disclaimer about duplicates, if they did I probably wouldn't have done that.

2) Both were signed but also said "Pearl Jam Mystery Box" in pencil next to it, not sure if that takes away from the value? Neither are numbered.

3) I do dig the hoodie and terrier shirt but I don't dig getting them twice. It just kinda ruined the excitement of opening the second box to find.... all the same stuff. 
    AndySlash said:
    i vaguely recall a discussion somewhere in the thread that since orders are packed by size, not order number, ordering two of the same size (especially close to each other) wasn't an ideal approach. don't recall seeing any other sort of disclaimers in the order pages/announcements though. i also think a lot of us have done this before and just knew.

It was listed. This is a screenshot from this morning from the mystery box listing in the shop. You might want to include this on your video information.

Read all information closely before ordering. I know that everyone gets excited and are worried that it will sell out before they order the next one. 
    I'm 99.9% sure that wasn't there when the boxes went up and was added later. I wouldn't have ordered two back to back if I read that. Can anyone else confirm that wasn't a later "save face" addition? 
    I can't say for sure it was specifically there, but it was definitely mentioned somewhere as soon as they went on sale. It's why I didn't buy 2.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited June 2019
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

AndySlash said:

I can 100% say it was. I read it over when it went up for sale. What say you, Santos?
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    I definitely remember seeing the disclaimer as soon as these were announced and up in the shop. It was always there.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    I definitely remember seeing the disclaimer as soon as these were announced and up in the shop. It was always there.
    Yep it was there. Copied & pasted over @ https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/280131/2019-ten-club-mystery-box-presale-update when the Mystery Box store page first went up.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    katei said:
    katei said:
    WL Arrived Today.  Thank you so much 10c, SLH and all who were involved-this has been really fun!  Only item not pictured is Seattle Emek poster.  
    Nice score on that 03 Pittsburgh!!
    I am open to trading it if it is important to anyone...
    Wish I had something to trade.  I do have the State College version of the poster, but always liked the Pitt colors too.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

AndySlash said:

Definitely was there. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jefftjefft Posts: 649
    100% there since day one
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    Any other UK members have their box stuck in Customs? My Mens M Box got to the UK on the 17th, yet was only cleared by Customs on the 25th? No customs notes or charge letters have arrived as yet.
    Mine (Mens L) arrived UK  on the 13th and was finally released to Parcel Force on the 19th. They sent a letter which arrived on the 21st and I was able to pick it up from the Parcel Force depot that day by paying at the depot.
    Thanks for that. Hopefully get a letter soon
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
    demetrios said:
    Yep it was there. Copied & pasted over @ https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/280131/2019-ten-club-mystery-box-presale-update when the Mystery Box store page first went up.

Thanks, D! 
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    The contents of my XXL box. Will be looking to trade. Will have a list soon. Posters were Seattle 18 Emek  and Boston 2016 Jackalope. Really fun. Thanks Santos and all the 10 club elves and everyone else who had a part in this. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    demetrios said:

Knowing that it was there, i had to read that a couple of times to find it just now.
    Kearnsy
    Well either way -- I love the 10C and I'm a proud member and will remain one... but having two boxes that are exact dupes from apparel posters just sucks. I know they have to pack a lot of these, and overlap is to be expected. Carbon copies? No one should be defending that :(
  • kateikatei DC Metro Posts: 76
    katei said:
    WL Arrived Today.  Thank you so much 10c, SLH and all who were involved-this has been really fun!  Only item not pictured is Seattle Emek poster.  
    The Pittsburgh poster is spoken for-thanks to those who showed interest and hope you find one!
  • MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

AndySlash said:

100% it was there at the start. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

Thanks for posting vid! Sorry to see that. The waiting is the best part sometimes. It was hard to see your disappointment...rock on, enjoy what you got...

sure someone would trade something valued at 40ish for those shuss. I think they are more rare because he only signed a few that way. Maybe keep em!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378

Way to rock the McClown!!!  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:
    deadendp said:
    MEK42 said:

SPOILERS:

2x Baby Brains
    2x 2016 Boston Shuss
    2x Chicago Gray Hoodie
    2x Boston Dog Shirt
    1x Seattle Flatbrim
    2x Flaming Batter
    2x Mini Brad Posters

AndySlash said:

100% it was there at the start. 
    I believe you, Santos. I feel like I wouldn't have risked two back to back if I saw that... I know not everyone can score home runs with these, it's just so disappointing to get the exact same things twice. I know you don't have a response to this or would say "that's just the way it is" -- but I'm just sharing my feedback. Will still participate in these moving forward, and I'm so stoked for everyone that got some grails and cool stuff from this round.
  • angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321
    Last mystery box I ordered two back to back and got two Milton Keynes and two McClowns. A couple set list shirts as well. Just the nature of the game. Funny part was when some user here Lone Drawn Meteor) ghosted me on a trade for a McClown. Ha. 
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    I have this haul from this round of MB, last round and, Wrigley 2013, and a sweatshirt from 2006. Condition Critical is an XL, the Wrigley 2013 is a L, never worn but washed, the sweatshirt is an XL but fits more like a L. It's been worn a few times and washed. I've had it hanging in my closet for the last year or two. The tickets are Wrigley 2016 and Portland 2013. Theres 3 packs of cards, two wristbands and a Seattle koozie as well as the Misoula flag it's all sitting on and a Seattle Emek and Wrigley 2018 pennant (not pictured) My ISOs include:
    2016 XL or XXL Coppers shirt from Wrigley
    2018 olive green skull shirt XL or XXL
    Coaster set
    Safe Travels Keychain
    Hotel Keychain
    Black, red, yellow socks
    Missoula socks
    Baby brain or any poster I dont already have for the Emek. 
    Other interesting trades will also be considered.

leep
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Received my L box today after getting robed by customs office... But happy to get it.
    Already have this hoodie so would like to trade for any other. Rest open to offers 

Bouncy ball! 
  • As of 3pm today, all Small boxes will have shipped. That's a wrap for the 2019 Mystery Boxes. Thanks for playing!!
    and someone's gonna be extra stoked...
    slh
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited June 2019
    Cheers Buddy!!!!
    Fuckin awesome socks as fuckin always!
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Another guitar?! :open_mouth:
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Great job @Santos L. Halper   Now get onto those EV mystery boxes :wink:
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

maybe a short scale bass??
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    As of 3pm today, all Small boxes will have shipped. That's a wrap for the 2019 Mystery Boxes. Thanks for playing!!
    and someone's gonna be extra stoked...
    slh
    I think it might be a drum set!! Nice!!!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Fun. Thanks again for all the cool surprises. Love my pick and seeing all the stash fans got. Sooo smooth not to mention all the unique stuff right away. REWARDED THE FAITHFUL (not the flippers)