Options

Lottery

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153
    ski-bum said:
    They are predicting earthquakes and tsunami in Boston the early part of September.
    I recommend avoiding the area at all cost.

I hear the President will be having a big retreat in town that weekend. Since he's such a big rock fan, rumor is he may take in a show or two.
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I wonder if they draw names and everyone with #1 priority gets tix on that draw and if there are still some left, they draw again and #1 AND #2 priority get tix, so on and so forth, call me crazy cause I know they tell us exactly how a lottery works, randomly. ugh
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    #420Dabz#420Dabz uSATx Posts: 33
    Im having Pearl Jam Wrigley fever 
    Currently watching Lets Play Two part. Black Red Yellow. 
    Next will be YouTube's Better Than Nothing Video Pearl Jam at Wrigley 2016 

I got both2016 wrigley shows saved in the nugs.net app 

• Options

OK...So I have a question...I have a very High TC# 67X,XXX...and I am only going to go Seattle #2 (I have airfare and hotel done)...and I want to sit in reserved seats for the show...

Should I put Seattle #2 reserved as my only and #1 choice...OR do I not use the TC lottery and take a big chance with the Ticketmaster verified fan...or finally go to my last resort... the secondary market (I am afraid they will be crazy expensive but you could better control where you sit)....

I guess I am asking, since my seniority is so low, does anyone have any thoughts on if the worst TC seats will be better than the seats I would most likely get thru the Ticketmaster sale???   

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    Dusty10c said:

OK...So I have a question...I have a very High TC# 67X,XXX...and I am only going to go Seattle #2 (I have airfare and hotel done)...and I want to sit in reserved seats for the show...

Should I put Seattle #2 reserved as my only and #1 choice...OR do I not use the TC lottery and take a big chance with the Ticketmaster verified fan...or finally go to my last resort... the secondary market (I am afraid they will be crazy expensive but you could better control where you sit)....

I guess I am asking, since my seniority is so low, does anyone have any thoughts on if the worst TC seats will be better than the seats I would most likely get thru the Ticketmaster sale???   

Impossible to answer for you. Your seats are more then likely going to be in the upperbowl with other 10 clubbers with TC. If you risk it with TM you have a very good chance of getting nothing or yes you may get lucky and get decent seats. Also depending on how much you want to spend on tickets second hand that is an option as well but that has to be a last resort imo. It is a tough call a lot of us are going to have to make. You have a guarantee with 10 club that will be stress free but aways back or you can roll the dice and try for something with TM and end up with nothing. The best advice that I will give is get in the building without breaking the bank and 10 club will do that for you. 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    Dusty10c said:

Don't overthink it. Enter the lottery.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    RP112579 said:
    Dusty10c said:

Don't overthink it. Enter the lottery.
    This.  You joined 10c to have a chance at tickets most likely. Use that chance, just enter the lottery and then if that doesn’t work do TM, if that doesn’t work do secondary market.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Dusty10c said:

With that high of a ten club #, you might find better seats through the general ticket sale. But the thing is - tickets in the general sale might be extremely hard to come by. It's not worth chancing IMO. I would just get them through the ten club.
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    trent909 said:
    Now are the odds going down for Boston N1 because people are choosing it with their 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices?  The people that have it as their first choice should feel confident if the percentages stay in the 90's right?
    I think Boston 1 could be going down because a lot of people, especially locals, are only going to one of the two shows. Easier to go on the Sunday night before Labor Day than on a Tues night. Some of us suckers have to work!!!
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    Dusty10c said:

10 club lottery if won guarantees your sitting with other 10 club members.  All my best experience were sittting or GA with other members.  Enter the lottery and don’t over think it.  As of 9:05 ETS on Saturday we’re still sitting at 99%.  I didn’t think this would be a reality.  One of my buddy’s that were traveling with only sighed up for 10 club in January.  I said you might get Seattle 1 but would be hard to get both.  Touch wood, the odds are working out.
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    jazzbo26 said:
    trent909 said:
    Now are the odds going down for Boston N1 because people are choosing it with their 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices?  The people that have it as their first choice should feel confident if the percentages stay in the 90's right?
    I think Boston 1 could be going down because a lot of people, especially locals, are only going to one of the two shows. Easier to go on the Sunday night before Labor Day than on a Tues night. Some of us suckers have to work!!!

And for those travelling in, Tuesday is tough cause for many kids its the start of school, so Sunday would be the only option there too.

Clearly 1 will have more demand than 2.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    If I were to pick reserved as a 1st choice, and others have as 2nd or 3rd..then how does your seniority work? Do I get better seats if my # is higher than those who don't pick reserved first choice?
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    kaseylily said:
    If I were to pick reserved as a 1st choice, and others have as 2nd or 3rd..then how does your seniority work? Do I get better seats if my # is higher than those who don't pick reserved first choice?
    Nope
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    kaseylily said:
    No, you get higher odds to win tickets because you prioritized that show first. Seat location is determined by seniority. Longer in 10c = better seats
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited February 2018
    I was thinking if someone with a lower # gets shut out of GA, since reserved is my 1st choice they would fulfill all the 1st choice reserved then on to 2nd,  3rd choices and so on. Thanks for the clarification.
    Post edited by kaseylily on
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153
    edited February 2018
    Dusty10c said:

Do the lottery.

Here in NY, I am so jealous. TC membership in this town basically pays little dividends. PJ can play an msg residency for a month here to get the odds in line with what they would be for their hometown and many other cities

I am in similar situation as I can do only Fenway 1 because of work, and I've been shot down for suggesting a family weekend in chicago ;-( 

fenway1 at 92% now and likely to get down to the sixties or lower

With Fenway 2 mid week right when school opens, many east coast fans can only do Fenway 1 or nothing. And it's crowded here with fans

Both Seattle reserved are mid summer and still at 99, which should keep the odds beneficial. Do it and enjoy!

Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • Options
    Does anyone know if GA tix will be available through Ticketmaster - or are all of them reserved for 10 c members?
    Do you see the way that tree bends?
    Does it inspire?
    Leaning out to catch the sun's rays
    A lesson to be applied
    Lollapalooza 8.5.07
    Gorge 7.22.06, 7.23.06
    Summerfest 6.29.06, 6.30.06
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    edited February 2018
    Hey- New to TenClub- Was ho aping someone could give me some info regarding credit card sales for the number of shows.  I would like to enter all shows instead of Missoula however I can't possibly afford all them being sucked out of one single credit card.  Does the lottery give you the option of splitting form of payment up per show/tickets? Do they use the card on file normally or do you enter a card of your choosing when prompted during the lottery?  Thanks for the info!! Seems 10C members are granted more access than ever for this round of shows and while I am so excited I joined at what seems to be the best time possible, now I'm weary about entering for all shows and getting them charged all at once.  I would normally split payments up in the past for runs of shows.
    I haven't entered the lottery before and I haven't looked closely at the rules/instructions, but what is the timing for announcing the winners and charging the cards? You might have a chance to transfer some cash to your card after finding out you've won? Even if they charge them straight away (and assuming it's declined) I assume they will try again in a day or so before cancelling the transaction entirely?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    Does anyone know if GA tix will be available through Ticketmaster - or are all of them reserved for 10 c members?
    Missoula has GA behind the tenclub pit. Everything else is 10 club pit only. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    boston #2 is the show to go to!  99%!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Help!!! After selecting and hitting submit nothing happens! No confirmation page, email nothing just nothing
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    Help!!! After selecting and hitting submit nothing happens! No confirmation page, email nothing just nothing
    Did you make sure you have your CC(#, EXP date, etc.) info correct?
  • Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Make sure the CC date is entered i did the same thing 3 times before realizing it because it already had a date in there
  • Options
    Yes all info is entered correctly
  • Options
    HELP. Submitted my lottery selection Feb 7th, then yesterday decided to change my choices. When trying to resubmit it now just says "saving entry" and then shows "submit" tab again. In other words its not saving/sending through my selection. What is happening?????
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway
  • Options
    Dusty10c said:

Do the lottery.

Here in NY, I am so jealous. TC membership in this town basically pays little dividends. PJ can play an msg residency for a month here to get the odds in line with what they would be for their hometown and many other cities

I am in similar situation as I can do only Fenway 1 because of work, and I've been shot down for suggesting a family weekend in chicago ;-( 

fenway1 at 92% now and likely to get down to the sixties or lower

With Fenway 2 mid week right when school opens, many east coast fans can only do Fenway 1 or nothing. And it's crowded here with fans

Both Seattle reserved are mid summer and still at 99, which should keep the odds beneficial. Do it and enjoy!

Fenway1 might only get down to about 80%. Still really good odds of getting tix.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Fenway 1 is 87% with a little over 26 hours left, I’m hoping it stays above 75% when all is said & done. 

Night 2 is still 99%. I like it. 
  • Options
    Oh my. Seattle 1 is 50% and 2 is 42% for GA. I haven't booked a flight yet (uk) but I guess my GA chances will be slim.... 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    edited February 2018
    Oh my. Seattle 1 is 50% and 2 is 42% for GA. I haven't booked a flight yet (uk) but I guess my GA chances will be slim.... 

Well one would have to think a lot of the Seattle 2 GA choices are 2nd choices as night 1 will likely be the 1st choice for more folks being Friday vs. Wednesday, so maybe try the reverse and put night1 GA as first choice then night 2 reserved 2nd and you should have pretty good chance of 1 GA show and 1 reserved.

Just a thought.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Ten club sold out half of a FOOTBALL FIELD for GA in Missoula!

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center