Options

Lottery

Comments

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    jmug23 said:
    Everything at 99% now, enjoy!  (Watch fenway1 drop the fastest)
    Please explain what you mean by this- 99% chance are the odds of SCORING TIX- and you believe that Fenway 1 will be the hardest ticket of all? How come? I'm sorry- first timer!! 
    You're correct.  But odds will drop substantially as more people enter.  Not sure which one will be the hardest to win.  
    As I recall last time, weren’t there some odds that were less than 20%?  Maybe even single digits for some of the northeast shows? Can’t remember. I expect all first round Ga’s to be under 50%.  
    I thought most were in the single digits or low teens but I don't really remember.  
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Ok seriously i cannot even find the page anymore to buy tickets for fan club!!!! I had everything entered then hit submit and got no confirmation or anything. HELP!!!!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    Plenty of time folks. Put your picks in. Watch the odds. Make adjustments if needed by cancelling your whole order and starting over. 
  • Options
    twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    varty yo said:
    Ok seriously i cannot even find the page anymore to buy tickets for fan club!!!! I had everything entered then hit submit and got no confirmation or anything. HELP!!!!
    Ten Club --> Tickets --> My Tickets
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:
    Hmm i entered all the info then hit submit but got no confirmation email or anything saying im in

An email should have went out to you
    I haven't received an email yet either but It shows entered on my tickets page.  Not worried about it.  Is it Monday yet?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:
    Hmm i entered all the info then hit submit but got no confirmation email or anything saying im in

An email should have went out to you

same here, but my ticket profile stated that picks have already been made for the tour, check your ticket profile
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    CurtisTWrightCurtisTWright Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 6
    PJNB said:
    Plenty of time folks. Put your picks in. Watch the odds. Make adjustments if needed by cancelling your whole order and starting over. 
    Where do we watch the odds? I'm interested in your comment but assume you know what's what. 
  • Options
    Ok duh moment! I didnt enter my CC exp. date haha thats why it didnt compete
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Picks are in...staying at the Missoula Motel 6 no matter what happens.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Where do we watch the odds? I'm interested in your comment but assume you know what's what. 
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows   This link should have a another link that says ticket odds in the right side of the page in gold. Not sure about mobile though I don't have a phone :lol: Only way I can afford these shows!
  • Options
    Is there a place Where can I check back on my choices? Im hoping i did this correctly..
  • Options
    twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    edited February 2018
    Is there a place Where can I check back on my choices? Im hoping i did this correctly..

My Tickets. Also an email should have been sent to you.
  • Options
    Go to Ten Club --> hover over tickets ---> click on my tickets
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    PJNB said:
    You should start charging a $1 for every answer you provide. ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks- I had the wrong exp at first :/
  • Options
    varty yo said:
    Ok duh moment! I didnt enter my CC exp. date haha thats why it didnt compete
    Same here lol
  • Options
    I didnt bother with missoula its only a 9hr drive for me but im going to both seattle so im good haha. Guess ill cancel my motel 6 reservation
  • Options
    I would've entered so many more if the odds weren't greater and they allowed more than one for of payment  ;) Hope I did the right thing!!!
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    Yes! 99% chance I win Boston. Lets hope those odds stay at 99% !!  =)=)=)
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    Chicago 1 down to 96%. So that looks like the most popular one...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    JV275432 said:

Just GA, Reserved still 99%
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    Poncier said:
    JV275432 said:

Yup. GA @ 93% now...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Inside joke between Jeff and me, nothing to do with you bud.  :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Chicago GA dropping already. Fuck!!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Chicago GA dropping already. Fuck!!

JV275432 said:
    Poncier said:
    JV275432 said:

Yup. GA @ 93% now...
    SHit- I just want GA- I don't care for which Chicago- I can't 10C for all my choices- but I will be attending, some way somehow mwahahaha- Just know that 10C is THE ONLY chance I have for GA for ANY show  :s when should i pull the plug on GA Wrigley One and go for GA for wrigley 2 instead?
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:
    So, SHOULD my choices of the shows i just chose be in MY TICKETS? Ther NOT in My Tickets right now.

The reason i asked was because i got a Text Message from my CC saying it was declined. I just got off the phone with my CC company and they said that the Pearl Jam transaction was not approved. I know that the CC does not get charged at this time but will be authorized to ensure funds are available should my name be selected. Also, after you hit Submit Entry what should i see next? Right now when i hit Submit Entry it still has Submit Entry. Shouldn't there be something like: Entry was accepted? I've done this in the pass with no problems, though i am using a different CC this time. 

Bottom line: I'm not sure if my entries are entered and i don't want to risk entering again and not being Valid.

Does 10 Club sent out confirmation e-mails?
  • Options
    cutz said:
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:
    So, SHOULD my choices of the shows i just chose be in MY TICKETS? Ther NOT in My Tickets right now.

The reason i asked was because i got a Text Message from my CC saying it was declined. I just got off the phone with my CC company and they said that the Pearl Jam transaction was not approved. I know that the CC does not get charged at this time but will be authorized to ensure funds are available should my name be selected. Also, after you hit Submit Entry what should i see next? Right now when i hit Submit Entry it still has Submit Entry. Shouldn't there be something like: Entry was accepted? I've done this in the pass with no problems, though i am using a different CC this time. 

Bottom line: I'm not sure if my entries are entered and i don't want to risk entering again and not being Valid.

Check the expiration date you used! I made that mistake at first
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    edited February 2018
    Wrigley 1 GA now 85%
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    ^^^^^^^Never mind, it finally went through. ^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    djbrothersdjbrothers Posts: 96
    edited February 2018
    cutz said:
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:

My CC was charged and then credited right away. They do this to confirm that it's valid, not necessarily that the funds are available.

I also got an email confirming my entry, and it shows up in "My Tickets". So I suspect something is amiss of none of these things is happening for you...

EDIT - Just saw your update. Glad to see it worked out!

Going to leave this post up rather than deleting in case anybody else has similar questions.
    Post edited by djbrothers on