Options

Lottery

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    HELP. Submitted my lottery selection Feb 7th, then yesterday decided to change my choices. When trying to resubmit it now just says "saving entry" and then shows "submit" tab again. In other words its not saving/sending through my selection. What is happening?????
    I am having issues as well... It's not letting me submit... Just nothing after I click submit... Guess I'm out of luck no tickets :(
  • Options
    HELP. Submitted my lottery selection Feb 7th, then yesterday decided to change my choices. When trying to resubmit it now just says "saving entry" and then shows "submit" tab again. In other words its not saving/sending through my selection. What is happening?????
    I am having issues as well... It's not letting me submit... Just nothing after I click submit... Guess I'm out of luck no tickets :(
    Ok ok ok I cracked the case....at least for my situation. Did you also submit initially then attempt to change your selection? For whatever reason, once I put in a different payment it worked. Must be some glitch with reading the initial credit card as a duplicate submission or somethinf. Try it, hope it works for you!!!
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    Ok ok ok I cracked the case....at least for my situation. Did you also submit initially then attempt to change your selection? For whatever reason, once I put in a different payment it worked. Must be some glitch with reading the initial credit card as a duplicate submission or somethinf. Try it, hope it works for you!!!
    Or call your CC company up and tell them to allow the charge. They may be declining it. 
  • Options
    HELP. Submitted my lottery selection Feb 7th, then yesterday decided to change my choices. When trying to resubmit it now just says "saving entry" and then shows "submit" tab again. In other words its not saving/sending through my selection. What is happening???29MinutesOrSo said:
    Ok ok ok I cracked the case....at least for my situation. Did you also submit initially then attempt to change your selection? For whatever reason, once I put in a different payment it worked. Must be some glitch with reading the initial credit card as a duplicate submission or somethinf. Try it, hope it works fo

This is my first attempt at trying to get tickets... So idk

• Options
    PJNB said:
    Or call your CC company up and tell them to allow the charge. They may be declining it. 
    I used it the first time (before editing my choices) so it wasn't that. Very werid but fixed so that's what matters!
  • Options
    HELP. Submitted my lottery selection Feb 7th, then yesterday decided to change my choices. When trying to resubmit it now just says "saving entry" and then shows "submit" tab again. In other words its not saving/sending through my selection. What is happening???29MinutesOrSo said:
    Ok ok ok I cracked the case....at least for my situation. Did you also submit initially then attempt to change your selection? For whatever reason, once I put in a different payment it worked. Must be some glitch with reading the initial credit card as a duplicate submission or somethinf. Try it, hope it works fo

This is my first attempt at trying to get tickets... So idk

Reach out to 10c support. 1 day left!