Lottery

Comments

• Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is there a place Where can I check back on my choices? Im hoping i did this correctly..
    Go to Ten Club --> hover over tickets ---> click on my tickets
    You should start charging a $1 for every answer you provide. ;)
    Thanks- I had the wrong exp at first :/
    Inside joke between Jeff and me, nothing to do with you bud.  :)
    Chicago GA dropping already. Fuck!!

JV275432 said:
    Poncier said:
    JV275432 said:
    Chicago 1 down to 96%. So that looks like the most popular one...

Just GA, Reserved still 99%
    Yup. GA @ 93% now...
    SHit- I just want GA- I don't care for which Chicago- I can't 10C for all my choices- but I will be attending, some way somehow mwahahaha- Just know that 10C is THE ONLY chance I have for GA for ANY show  :s when should i pull the plug on GA Wrigley One and go for GA for wrigley 2 instead?
    Don't stress.  They'll all start dropping soon.  If you do decide to change you choices I'd wait until Sunday or Monday morning to get a better read on the odds.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    cutz said:
    twmills said:
    varty yo said:
    Ok seriously i cannot even find the page anymore to buy tickets for fan club!!!! I had everything entered then hit submit and got no confirmation or anything. HELP!!!!
    Ten Club --> Tickets --> My Tickets
    So, SHOULD my choices of the shows i just chose be in MY TICKETS? Ther NOT in My Tickets right now.

The reason i asked was because i got a Text Message from my CC saying it was declined. I just got off the phone with my CC company and they said that the Pearl Jam transaction was not approved. I know that the CC does not get charged at this time but will be authorized to ensure funds are available should my name be selected. Also, after you hit Submit Entry what should i see next? Right now when i hit Submit Entry it still has Submit Entry. Shouldn't there be something like: Entry was accepted? I've done this in the pass with no problems, though i am using a different CC this time. 

Bottom line: I'm not sure if my entries are entered and i don't want to risk entering again and not being Valid.

Does 10 Club sent out confirmation e-mails?
    Check the expiration date you used! I made that mistake at first
    That was exactly what i did wrong. I didn't check that before i hit submit, because my old CC was automatically set when i make purchases on here.

THANK YOU!!

All set now!!

GOOD LUCK to you ALL!!
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is there a place Where can I check back on my choices? Im hoping i did this correctly..
    Go to Ten Club --> hover over tickets ---> click on my tickets
    You should start charging a $1 for every answer you provide. ;)
    Thanks- I had the wrong exp at first :/
    Inside joke between Jeff and me, nothing to do with you bud.  :)
    Chicago GA dropping already. Fuck!!

JV275432 said:
    Poncier said:
    JV275432 said:
    Chicago 1 down to 96%. So that looks like the most popular one...

Just GA, Reserved still 99%
    Yup. GA @ 93% now...
    SHit- I just want GA- I don't care for which Chicago- I can't 10C for all my choices- but I will be attending, some way somehow mwahahaha- Just know that 10C is THE ONLY chance I have for GA for ANY show  :s when should i pull the plug on GA Wrigley One and go for GA for wrigley 2 instead?
    Don't stress.  They'll all start dropping soon.  If you do decide to change you choices I'd wait until Sunday or Monday morning to get a better read on the odds.
    Thanks!!
  • Options

I’ve searched a little and can’t find the answer on this one.

I can only hit the Saturday Seattle show. Obviously I’d prefer GA to Reserved, but I have a decent TC number (133xxx). My question is if I go GA, lose and end up winning reserve seats as my 2nd choice, will I still get seniority over the folks who had reserve as their #1 option? I know they fill all the #1 priority orders first, but do they assign them better seats than people who have more seniority? Or do they assign seats later, after the drawing?

Please let me know if that makes sense or if I’m an idiot.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040

I can only hit the Saturday Seattle show. Obviously I’d prefer GA to Reserved, but I have a decent TC number (133xxx). My question is if I go GA, lose and end up winning reserve seats as my 2nd choice, will I still get seniority over the folks who had reserve as their #1 option? I know they fill all the #1 priority orders first, but do they assign them better seats than people who have more seniority? Or do they assign seats later, after the drawing?

It doesn't matter in what order you pick reserved, they are done by seniority.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Wrigley GA night 1 continues to trickle down.  Other shows holding strong
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129

Yes you have seniority regardless of where you winning spot is prioritized.
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 560

the priority order is merely for the lottery. after the lottery, the seniority would then shake out against the whole group of reserved.
  • Options
    Thanks Jbarker, Jvollman and mcgruff10!
  • Options
    I've seen this a few times now... why are people suggesting that they are going to tour less and less? They've been playing North America, South America, and Europe very frequently for a while now. Yes they only play around 30 shows per tour, but they still tour... besides last year. They make darn sure that they cover every corner. If you live on the West we are playing Seattle and Missoula. If you on the east we are playing in Boston. If you live in the middle we are playing in Chicago. They still tour and they make sure that you are able to see them. I don't see this band stopping for a while. 
    It should be called the "North Rim Tour" or "All Above the 80" tour. 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    P.S. I posted to FB to catch all the tears for those whom do not have their Pearl Jam ticket dreams come true.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    Sorry in advance if this has already been answered but does anyone know how the 2 sections in GA work for the Missoula show? I don't want to pay that kind of cash and get stuck in the back section. Thanks.
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 311
    Ok, I have to ask for your opinions. My top priority is Seattle 2 reserved. But I also would love to tack on Missoula and would like to try out GA there. I am hoping that the "enough tickets" comment is accurate. Here's my lottery choices:
    Missoula GA
    Seattle 2 Reserved
    Missoula Reserved
    Seattle 2 GA (this is probably highly unlikely)

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited February 2018
    dignin said:
    Sorry in advance if this has already been answered but does anyone know how the 2 sections in GA work for the Missoula show? I don't want to pay that kind of cash and get stuck in the back section. Thanks.
    Front is 10 club only. You will not get the back with 10 club tickets just ticketmaster. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    Wow, Wrigley night 1 already at 76%.    
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    ShanKathy said:
    Ok, I have to ask for your opinions. My top priority is Seattle 2 reserved. But I also would love to tack on Missoula and would like to try out GA there. I am hoping that the "enough tickets" comment is accurate. Here's my lottery choices:
    Missoula GA
    Seattle 2 Reserved
    Missoula Reserved

Looks like a solid selection to me. Seattle 2 reserved as a second pick should be a sure thing. Make sure you keep an eye out though if the odds drop. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    Are the odds based on your first choice selection? Meaning if you pick it as first choice it is that percent, and other choices will be lower?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Vedd Hedd said:
    going to be a lot of sad pearl jamers
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Vedd Hedd said:

• Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Shut up, no one likes you here.
  • Options

Jbarker said:

the priority order is merely for the lottery. after the lottery, the seniority would then shake out against the whole group of reserved.
    I'm not sure this is the case.  Reading the updated rules, it would seem that all #1 people would be awarded tickets first, prior to #2 and so on.  Seniority would seem to only apply within your priority group upon "winning" your lottery.  See below where they say "If any tickets remain".  It seems that a member with membership #100 and prioritizing Fenway 1 Reserved as #2 would not get a better seat than a member with membership #800,000 and prioritizing Fenway 1 Reserved as #1 assuming both are picked for the lottery.  The club probably thinks they do a good job of explaining this, but they really don't.

"Show Priority
    You are required to select each show in priority status when entering the drawing. Sorry, there can only be one #1 show no matter how many shows you may want to go to equally. During the drawing, we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain, the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold."

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    Jvollman said:

Yes you have seniority regardless of where you winning spot is prioritized.
    Also just to help you with planning, and to avoid any surprises later... currently there is no Saturday Seatttle show. I’m betting you meant Friday?
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    i think seniority is regardless of where you put your priority.   

if I put Show X as 2nd priority, and you put Show X as your #1 priority, you will get those tickets first.   Then...if there are tickets left, then I would get tickets.    

Then, once they have the whole group, they go by seniority. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    Vedd Hedd said:
    i think seniority is regardless of where you put your priority.   

if I put Show X as 2nd priority, and you put Show X as your #1 priority, you will get those tickets first.   Then...if there are tickets left, then I would get tickets.    

Then, once they have the whole group, they go by seniority. 
    Correct 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    PJNB said:
    dignin said:
    Front is 10 club only. You will not get the back with 10 club tickets just ticketmaster. 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 311
    PJNB said:
    ShanKathy said:
    Missoula GA
    Seattle 2 Reserved
    Missoula Reserved

Looks like a solid selection to me. Seattle 2 reserved as a second pick should be a sure thing. Make sure you keep an eye out though if the odds drop. 
    Thank you! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    While I was fortunate enough to be in GA for both Wrigley 1 & 2 in 2016, I have no idea how many people the pit held....1,500 / 2,500 / 5,000.  Does anyone know what the GA-only attendance was for those shows?  I assume no changes will be made for the 2018 shows.  
  • Options
    Only show I'm attending this round is Missoula.  Lotto entered, Reserved 1st, GA 2nd.  Fingers crossed!!!!  Looking forward to this so much.
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    The forum on days like this makes me grateful to no longer be in customer service.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,581
    Cridder said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Shut up, no one likes you here.
    I like buck!! He keeps it real lol!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo