Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,863
    Do I need to waste my time  to say that information is wrong? 
    And The lyrics aren't done yet? 
    Ha! 

we know you know the ins and outs, but there's no need to be obnoxious about it. 
     u are right.my comment wasnt cool,i apologize.
    Mrs here. I imagine it gets a little frustrating having everyone question you all the time. I believe you pass information that you receive and are permitted to pass. You must be a very patient and tolerant person to continue posting your information because if it were me I wouldn’t tell us anything! But I think you reveal what they allow or that you are closer to the inside then we know. No matter which, thank you for always sharing and it was nice of you to apologize even though you were justified in your response. As for what Stone said I don’t think the person who spoke with him lied but let’s face it I don’t think they ever have or ever will really tell the “truth” and they probly love each other like family so of course they will disagree because whose family doesn’t? 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him. 

she didn't question him. she merely stated what her source told her, nothing more. he admitted his response was less than nice, apologized, time to move on. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Since your comment towards me was unnecessarily rude, I could ask how the late 2018/early 2019 Australian tour turned out, but I won't go there. Or maybe I just did. I guess you're not always right?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Ha! 

we know you know the ins and outs, but there's no need to be obnoxious about it. 
    Mrs here. I imagine it gets a little frustrating having everyone question you all the time. I believe you pass information that you receive and are permitted to pass. You must be a very patient and tolerant person to continue posting your information because if it were me I wouldn’t tell us anything! But I think you reveal what they allow or that you are closer to the inside then we know. No matter which, thank you for always sharing and it was nice of you to apologize even though you were justified in your response. As for what Stone said I don’t think the person who spoke with him lied but let’s face it I don’t think they ever have or ever will really tell the “truth” and they probly love each other like family so of course they will disagree because whose family doesn’t? 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him. 

+1
    Do your thing dimitrispearljam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Ha! 

i though about it actually..just talk to my 2-3 close tour-tickets buddies and done with all the drama every time..
    from the other hand i know very well the difference of the two feelings..be in the dark and nothing happerning and see someone has legit information year after year and makes u feel the hope that will see the favorite band in a few months..
    for exable...pj n woodstock ..so much tal here and social media..i thought 10 times just to say.."guys isnt happening"..but then again,.,.why to get all the shit in return..not saying anything
    the good part with all this,is if those are real problems in life(when a rock band will go on tour) we really have a good liofe,cos there are millions of more serious problems in life.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Since your comment towards me was unnecessarily rude, I could ask how the late 2018/early 2019 Australian tour turned out, but I won't go there. Or maybe I just did. I guess you're not always right?

Most board/PJ memes are terribly unfunny. This is fantastic.

• Options
    Ha! 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him he was being obnoxious and I don’t think he meant it just towards her. 

she didn't question him. she merely stated what her source told her, nothing more. he admitted his response was less than nice, apologized, time to move on. 
    Sorry I grabbed too much info (should have grabbed yours) because my response was for you not understanding him being frustrated.  Please reread because in my comment I actually said she didn’t lie. We can move on but you were out of line telling him he was obnoxious. His frustration was towards everyone.  You’re a little touchy and because of that you’ve decided it’s time to stop but ...no thanks, I like to do my own thing and voice my opinion. And I believe we’re allowed to vote now too! 

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    @dimitrispearljam if you don't like what Charity is telling people, then by all means, send her an email. I am simply relaying information given to me. I have no inside knowledge of what they are doing in the studio. The only thing I know is that Ed was at Easy Street because so was I. The rest is all her. I have been on vacation for 3 weeks and first day back at work far too busy for a back and forth. So you can take it up with her if you want, but I'm out.

hi,im not having problem with u or anyone else.no worries,,i apologize again for my rude comment,.im sorry.
    as for the information about the whole,i disagree.thats all.i didnt say someone is lying.,.i said is wrong,i disagree.
    as for australia,is different when the band making "plans" than a tour is booked..if i say a tour is booked,i know is booked.if they plan to go somewhere,means are on talks,and everything can change
    like ev solo 2019 in europe..wasnt the plan to go solo..but from the moment the band deside not to go on tour,,he went solo.
    .the plan is already on works for next year..nothing is totaly booked.
    but is there a plan?hell yeah there is one.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,470

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Ha! 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him he was being obnoxious and I don’t think he meant it just towards her. 

Sorry I grabbed too much info (should have grabbed yours) because my response was for you not understanding him being frustrated.  Please reread because in my comment I actually said she didn’t lie. We can move on but you were out of line telling him he was obnoxious. His frustration was towards everyone.  You’re a little touchy and because of that you’ve decided it’s time to stop but ...no thanks, I like to do my own thing and voice my opinion. And I believe we’re allowed to vote now too! 

To UFD OMG I checked previous posts and you’re the guy who always tries to shut me down....do you hate strong minded women or is it my dogs picture? 
  • Options
    Ha! 

dimi and i settled our little conversation, quickly, neatly, and all adult-like.

feel free to continue this on your own as you desire. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Ha! 

i though about it actually..just talk to my 2-3 close tour-tickets buddies and done with all the drama every time..
    from the other hand i know very well the difference of the two feelings..be in the dark and nothing happerning and see someone has legit information year after year and makes u feel the hope that will see the favorite band in a few months..
    for exable...pj n woodstock ..so much tal here and social media..i thought 10 times just to say.."guys isnt happening"..but then again,.,.why to get all the shit in return..not saying anything
    the good part with all this,is if those are real problems in life(when a rock band will go on tour) we really have a good liofe,cos there are millions of more serious problems in life.
    You’re a good person and I wish you peace, love, happiness and great health!! And you’re right I’m sooo excited for what’s to come and that’s what I’ll concentrate on!
  • Options
    on2legs said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legs said:

C’mon... you’re a creative guy.  You can whip up some original stuff on your own to keep us entertained. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    hi,im not having problem with u or anyone else.no worries,,i apologize again for my rude comment,.im sorry.
    as for the information about the whole,i disagree.thats all.i didnt say someone is lying.,.i said is wrong,i disagree.
    as for australia,is different when the band making "plans" than a tour is booked..if i say a tour is booked,i know is booked.if they plan to go somewhere,means are on talks,and everything can change
    like ev solo 2019 in europe..wasnt the plan to go solo..but from the moment the band deside not to go on tour,,he went solo.
    .the plan is already on works for next year..nothing is totaly booked.
    but is there a plan?hell yeah there is one.

Thank you for all you do Dimi <3

“And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
    The love he receives is the love that is saved”
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Ha! 

To UFD OMG I checked previous posts and you’re the guy who always tries to shut me down....do you hate strong minded women or is it my dogs picture? 
    we have literally never interacted until this thread. so spare me. 

have a nice day. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,944
    SMH

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,944
    I'm choosing to believe the new album and lots of shows scuttlebutt. If it's wrong I'll be disappointed, but I'm still having fun right now. That counts too.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,842
    @dimitrispearljam - no worries brother...thanks for the input in this thread. I have asked for it numerous times, so it is certainly welcome here. If people want to mess with you, just don't feed into what they got to say. It really doesn't matter. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    Let's start talking about the important stuff, like the tour schedule Dimi  ;)
  • Options

• Options

Most board/PJ memes are terribly unfunny. This is fantastic.

agreed. wish I knew how to do this sort of thing. or maybe I don't. I probably wouldn't have a job. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    JimmyV said:
    I'm choosing to believe the new album and lots of shows scuttlebutt. If it's wrong I'll be disappointed, but I'm still having fun right now. That counts too.
    Same, especially because the two reliable sources on here have both reported the buzz.  I'm excited.  That is all.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Ha! 

have a nice day. 
    SPARE ME JUNE 2018 UTTERLY DEVASTATED do the search 
    Now we're done cause I just won!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Ha! 

have a nice day. 
    LMAO. yeah, you won alright. you got me. a single post makes it "always shuts you down" from 15 months ago. 

get help. 

and once again, that was another example of me defending someone's speech and YOU attacked ME for it. and you remembered and harbored this for over a year? a single fucking post?

JESUS
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,968
    Maybe Ed doesn’t talk to the band..that could mean lots of things. Who cares if he’s not part of the What’s App / Messenger group. I don’t see great friends for weeks / months on end. Doesn’t mean we don’t care for each other. And when we do see each other it’s like we’ve never been away. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Maybe Ed doesn’t talk to the band..that could mean lots of things. Who cares if he’s not part of the What’s App / Messenger group. I don’t see great friends for weeks / months on end. Doesn’t mean we don’t care for each other. And when we do see each other it’s like we’ve never been away. 
    yeah, for sure, it just seems weird to me, from both a business and a personal perspective, but that isn't straight from the horse's mouth anyway, so it could, as you said, mean anything, or nothing at all. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    1 year today without pearl jam show... it's time for planned next shows !
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    Ha! 

have a nice day. 

I am "literally" waiting for an apology and for you to answer my question......nevermind I know the answer .  It's difficult to be wrong and even harder to admit it . 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    I was in Seattle a week or two ago and did the Stalking Seattle tour. Charity said that she has talked to both Mike and Stone several times this summer, and the music is finished. They are waiting on Eddie for lyrics, and he doesn't talk to the rest of the band unless they are touring, according to her. I also know that Ed was in town since he was at Easy Street. 

This is all I heard and am only relaying what was told to me. But if true, then new music and tour next year seems possible. Worst case scenario is we get an instrumental album, LOL. 
    "Doesn't talk to the band unless touring"  Sounds like the Rolling Stones in the making.  Fine on stage but fighting off it.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore