Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    100 Pacer said:
    I was in Seattle a week or two ago and did the Stalking Seattle tour. Charity said that she has talked to both Mike and Stone several times this summer, and the music is finished. They are waiting on Eddie for lyrics, and he doesn't talk to the rest of the band unless they are touring, according to her. I also know that Ed was in town since he was at Easy Street. 

This is all I heard and am only relaying what was told to me. But if true, then new music and tour next year seems possible. Worst case scenario is we get an instrumental album, LOL. 
    "Doesn't talk to the band unless touring"  Sounds like the Rolling Stones in the making.  Fine on stage but fighting off it.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    I'm not sure that's the case. Look at some of the recent above posts. Holy chichis!  =)

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    Do I need to waste my time  to say that information is wrong? 
    And The lyrics aren't done yet? 
    Ha! 

we know you know the ins and outs, but there's no need to be obnoxious about it. 
     u are right.my comment wasnt cool,i apologize.
    Mrs here. I imagine it gets a little frustrating having everyone question you all the time. I believe you pass information that you receive and are permitted to pass. You must be a very patient and tolerant person to continue posting your information because if it were me I wouldn’t tell us anything! But I think you reveal what they allow or that you are closer to the inside then we know. No matter which, thank you for always sharing and it was nice of you to apologize even though you were justified in your response. As for what Stone said I don’t think the person who spoke with him lied but let’s face it I don’t think they ever have or ever will really tell the “truth” and they probly love each other like family so of course they will disagree because whose family doesn’t? 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him he was being obnoxious and I don’t think he meant it just towards her. 

she didn't question him. she merely stated what her source told her, nothing more. he admitted his response was less than nice, apologized, time to move on. 
    Sorry I grabbed too much info (should have grabbed yours) because my response was for you not understanding him being frustrated.  Please reread because in my comment I actually said she didn’t lie. We can move on but you were out of line telling him he was obnoxious. His frustration was towards everyone.  You’re a little touchy and because of that you’ve decided it’s time to stop but ...no thanks, I like to do my own thing and voice my opinion. And I believe we’re allowed to vote now too! 

To UFD OMG I checked previous posts and you’re the guy who always tries to shut me down....do you hate strong minded women or is it my dogs picture? 
    we have literally never interacted until this thread. so spare me. 

have a nice day. 
    SPARE ME JUNE 2018 UTTERLY DEVASTATED do the search 
    Now we're done cause I just won!

I am "literally" waiting for an apology and for you to answer my question......nevermind I know the answer .  It's difficult to be wrong and even harder to admit it . 
    one post. 15 months ago. 

your question? about strong women and hating dogs?

seriously, get help. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Ha! 

we know you know the ins and outs, but there's no need to be obnoxious about it. 
    Mrs here. I imagine it gets a little frustrating having everyone question you all the time. I believe you pass information that you receive and are permitted to pass. You must be a very patient and tolerant person to continue posting your information because if it were me I wouldn’t tell us anything! But I think you reveal what they allow or that you are closer to the inside then we know. No matter which, thank you for always sharing and it was nice of you to apologize even though you were justified in your response. As for what Stone said I don’t think the person who spoke with him lied but let’s face it I don’t think they ever have or ever will really tell the “truth” and they probly love each other like family so of course they will disagree because whose family doesn’t? 

One more thought....do you really think they would continue to allow him to leak info if it wasn’t directly approved by them? You get from him what they want and we should just be thankful and quit questioning him he was being obnoxious and I don’t think he meant it just towards her. 

she didn't question him. she merely stated what her source told her, nothing more. he admitted his response was less than nice, apologized, time to move on. 
    Sorry I grabbed too much info (should have grabbed yours) because my response was for you not understanding him being frustrated.  Please reread because in my comment I actually said she didn’t lie. We can move on but you were out of line telling him he was obnoxious. His frustration was towards everyone.  You’re a little touchy and because of that you’ve decided it’s time to stop but ...no thanks, I like to do my own thing and voice my opinion. And I believe we’re allowed to vote now too! 

To UFD OMG I checked previous posts and you’re the guy who always tries to shut me down....do you hate strong minded women or is it my dogs picture? 

have a nice day. 
    LMAO. yeah, you won alright. you got me. a single post makes it "always shuts you down" from 15 months ago. 

get help. 

and once again, that was another example of me defending someone's speech and YOU attacked ME for it. and you remembered and harbored this for over a year? a single fucking post?

JESUS
    You mess with everyone so it's just time that someone put you in your place and as usual you delivered today so I took advantage. But use of lmao and swear words and the Lord's name gives me all the info I need. I don't need help, just tired of bullies. You say you defend people yet you make others feel like crap in the process.

I defended someone who helps us and his response and others  showed me I was right to do so.....

Now I will apologize if I offended you because my intention was only to defend Dimitris and not have this type of interaction.

We really just should be happy something is in the works.

I wish you peace and happiness....just don't bully us please!
  • Options
    No one:

cblock4life:
    You mess with everyone so it's just time that someone put you in your place 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    This is some of the craziest shit I've read on here in a while.

And, for the record, Hugh has never come across as anything less than a good dude and a decent human being.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    JimmyV said:

And, for the record, Hugh has never come across as anything less than a good dude and a decent human being.

I agree. He’s always been nice to me.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    This thread escalated quickly today. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Ha! 

have a nice day. 
    LMAO. yeah, you won alright. you got me. a single post makes it "always shuts you down" from 15 months ago. 

get help. 

and once again, that was another example of me defending someone's speech and YOU attacked ME for it. and you remembered and harbored this for over a year? a single fucking post?

JESUS
    You mess with everyone so it's just time that someone put you in your place and as usual you delivered today so I took advantage. But use of lmao and swear words and the Lord's name gives me all the info I need. I don't need help, just tired of bullies. You say you defend people yet you make others feel like crap in the process.

I defended someone who helps us and his response and others  showed me I was right to do so.....

Now I will apologize if I offended you because my intention was only to defend Dimitris and not have this type of interaction.

We really just should be happy something is in the works.

I wish you peace and happiness....just don't bully us please!
    Well Goddamn and Jesus H. Christ, LMAO! This is getting goofy. Back to tour rumors! 
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    mfc2006 said:
    JimmyV said:

Agreed.  Hugh is one of the best. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,628
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JimmyV said:

Eh.. he’s ok. Mid level Canadian at best. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JimmyV said:

Eh.. he’s ok. Mid level Canadian at best. 
    In his defense, our Canadian power rankings usually feature a murderer's row of board members.

• Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 431
    I love how when TOOL got brought up got half a day people quickly jumped all over it and shut it down and people stopped talking about it but now we have someone dwelling on something that was apparently over a year ago and its clogging up this thread. Let's move on and get back to the topic on hand. 
  • Options
    We didn't really shut it down so much as politely point out the proper place for discussion of said Tool. (Is it really TOOL and not just plain old Tool?)

• Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 431
    JimmyV said:
    We didn't really shut it down so much as politely point out the proper place for discussion of said Tool. (Is it really TOOL and not just plain old Tool?)
    Yes its TOOL not Tool. And well can we politely stop the bitching?  =)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited September 2019
    Alright who's second account is that anyways.... 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Talk about a mid-level Canadian!
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    edited September 2019
    JimmyV said:
    Exactly! The reason I was discussing TOOL was to point out that a comparable band could still announce and perform an arena tour in only about six weeks. Wasn't worth my time arguing that point though. 

Agreed, let's move on and hope we start seeing some venue/date leaks soon. I remember the Louisville rumor and then the pic of the premature sign someone took.

Can't wait!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Top shelf! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Top shelf! 
    Very debatable.  ;)
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Top shelf! 
    I guess, if you consider Gibson’s Finest top shelf. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Top shelf! 
    Daaaaaamn!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    Stefan... is that you?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    Stefan... is that you?
    Who, Maul?

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Top shelf! 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Oh, please.....make it Stefan today...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Agreed, let's move on and hope we start seeing some venue/date leaks soon. I remember the Louisville rumor and then the pic of the premature sign someone took.

Can't wait!
    Huh?  What was that?
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    edited September 2019
    pretty much
    Post edited by NewJPage on
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    Is there a thread for insane behavior that i can litter with tour rumors?
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Now that’s funny. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263985/donald-trump#latest