Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,970
    My buddy and I (who is also a 10C member) are wanting to do both Wrigley shows. So I guess we should both sign up for separate shows? Since trading is now pretty much off the table.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186

BS44325 said:
    Glad I booked all those Motel 6’s...
    Missoula? Uni? Ill see ya there!
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 433
    Noob question, what are the odds typically like for GA/Reserved at Wrigley? I prefer Reserved seating for beer/bathroom access but am down with GA if it makes it easier to get in the door. 
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    JBob87 said:
    Noob question, what are the odds typically like for GA/Reserved at Wrigley? I prefer Reserved seating for beer/bathroom access but am down with GA if it makes it easier to get in the door. 
    GA way harder to get than reserved
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,970
    JBob87 said:
    GA tickets are harder to get than Reserved. If you want to make sure you get in the door, go with Reserved as first lottery option. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Chadplam said:
    for the record..u guys has ticket buddies..if u both enter lotto...u need to be carefull!!
    cos if one win ga and ther other wins seated.,,.u cant sell the extra pair!!1
    by saying that means,,if u want to go ga u cant sell the extra seated pair,cos u will have it in your phone and cant transfer the p[airm,but only one..
    tha means if ticket buddies enter the lotto better choose both only ga or both only seated..
    dimi if thats the case, what if I sell my single and my friend sells his single, but once in the venue my friend and I go to Seated and I walk them to the pit or vice versa?

nope,cos u need a wridtband to go to the pit,which u will not have
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    I've got an extra 10club GA for both London shows and was hoping to trade for Wrigley if I missed the lotto. What seemed like a slim chance now almost no chance? Maybe? It's just unclear to me, unless i missed something, how you transfer that digital ticket to a friend? Email? Phone numer? 
  • Options
    leespj said:
    Any news on Fall tour in US.
    no
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Interesting that you cannot transfer both tickets if you win. Need to consider that when friends/family are entering for the same show.
    This seems like a real game changer.  Members can't get extra pairs and trade them.
    Yep. Ticket trades will plummet.  Extra 10c memberships for family members to increase odds of getting tickets and trading for other shows seems like is a thing of the past. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Chadplam said:
    for the record..u guys has ticket buddies..if u both enter lotto...u need to be carefull!!
    by saying that means,,if u want to go ga u cant sell the extra seated pair,cos u will have it in your phone and cant transfer the p[airm,but only one..
    tha means if ticket buddies enter the lotto better choose both only ga or both only seated..
    dimi if thats the case, what if I sell my single and my friend sells his single, but once in the venue my friend and I go to Seated and I walk them to the pit or vice versa?

They put wrist bands on people who have GA, so that won't work
  • Options
    GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    Chadplam said:

But if it is 2 groups of reserved tickets it should work as long as one person stays by the seats, right?
  • Options
    Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    Still good rates on AirBNB for Boston Back Bay.  Can't wait for September!!
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    edited January 2018
    Okay, I finally got it. So, the Verified TM thing is totally separate from the Ten Club drawing. For some, reason I thought they had linked the processes between the Ten Club and TM but not the case. A little confusing at first. Glad they did not do this.
    So basically, starting on Feb 7, Ten Club members can log on to Ten Club and enter their preferences for shows as well as credit card numbers, at which point $1 will be held. If we win, we will know when our cards get fully charged.
    The Verified TM thing is just a pre-sale opportunity for anybody that comes to the Ten Club website. So, as Ten Club members we could also join this as a back up. But, it is not necessary if we just want to go exclusively through the Ten Club.
    Post edited by quasi on
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    quasi said:
    Okay, I finally got it. So, the Verified TM thing is totally separate from the Ten Club drawing. For some, reason I thought they had linked the processes between the Ten Club and TM but not the case. A little confusing at first. Glad they did not do this.
    So basically, starting on Feb 7, Ten Club members can log on to Ten Club and enter their preferences for shows as well as credit card numbers, at which point $1 will be held. If we win, we will know when our cards get fully charged.
    The Verified TM thing is for anybody (Ten Club or not) to join. So, as Ten Club members we could also join that as a back up. But, it is not necessary if we just want to go exclusively through the Ten Club.
    yes Ticketmaster is a back up, I already signed up for that
  • Options
    GR280729 said:
    Chadplam said:

But if it is 2 groups of reserved tickets it should work as long as one person stays by the seats, right?
    if both pairs are seated u can work it,not if ga and seated 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    GR280729 said:
    Chadplam said:

This doesn’t change anything. You and wife/husband both go for Saturday Wrigley GA. You both win. You sell extra pair to friends. They meet you there, walk in.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    This new ticket system will lead to a lot of “plus one available” posts for tickets. 
  • Options
    What's with this ticketmaster pre-sale verification thing? And after I signed up for it, what's with this:

"On the evening of Thursday, February 15, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale."

Selected to participate in the presale? What does that mean? Like I MAY be selected to try to enter the lottery? Or if selected, does that mean I'll get tickets?

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    jdopj said:
    GR280729 said:
    Chadplam said:

This doesn’t change anything. You and wife/husband both go for Saturday Wrigley GA. You both win. You sell extra pair to friends. They meet you there, walk in.
    not if one win ga and the other seated,thats we talking about here
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,885
    edited January 2018
    What's with this ticketmaster pre-sale verification thing? And after I signed up for it, what's with this:

"On the evening of Thursday, February 15, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale."

Selected to participate in the presale? What does that mean? Like I MAY be selected to try to enter the lottery? Or if selected, does that mean I'll get tickets?
    If selected, you get a code.  Enter that code the next morning in an attempt to get tix.  Tix NOT guaranteed if you get a code.  They keep sending codes out throughout the day of the 16th if extra tix remain.  
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

If selected, you get a code.  Enter that code the next morning in an attempt to get tix.  Tix NOT guaranteed if you get a code.  They keep sending codes out throughout the day of the 16th if extra tix remain.  
    How are you selected to get a code? Randomly? By tenclub number?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    More dates?  :i_dunno:
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

This is completely different from the 10c lottery.  It goes 10c lottery then the ticketmaster preffered fan pre-sale then the public sale.  There are 3 chances at getting tickets for each show.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    KC138045 said:

This is completely different from the 10c lottery.  It goes 10c lottery then the ticketmaster preffered fan pre-sale then the public sale.  There are 3 chances at getting tickets for each show.

Ah okay. Interesting. And we can't enter the 10c lottery until February 7th right?

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    KC138045 said:

Ah okay. Interesting. And we can't enter the 10c lottery until February 7th right?
    Correct
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:

Correct
    Cool. Well thanks for the info. I thought that maybe you had get randomly selected for that verified ticketmaster thing just to be able to try for tenclub tickets.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,146
    Are they confident...

"We are confident we’ll be able to accommodate most, if not all, drawing entries"

Because there is no will call available this tour?
  • Options
    The Missoula show is going to be the one to be at I bet.  Unfortunately, its sucks to get there and costs a lot :(
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    Chadplam said:

Chadplam said:

in theory yes but the ticket is tied to a phone. so you go to the bathroom and you dont have the right ticket you wont get back to your seat. you would have to trade phones.
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    Mikemzl91 said:
    I've got an extra 10club GA for both London shows and was hoping to trade for Wrigley if I missed the lotto. What seemed like a slim chance now almost no chance? Maybe? It's just unclear to me, unless i missed something, how you transfer that digital ticket to a friend? Email? Phone numer? 
    this move you can still pull off.  like i have wrigley and i want to go to london.  you give me a london ticket and then i put in your number for the wrigley show i won.