2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 466
    So did I read that correctly,  only two tickets per fan club member? 
  • link93link93 Posts: 403
    Looks like opens Feb 7. Closes Feb 12. 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    wsimon74 said:
    So did I read that correctly,  only two tickets per fan club member? 
    yes, 2 per member, per show. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    chadaw76 said:
    So this would take seniority out of the equation or am I missing something?
    - Reserved tickets are assigned in advance based on seniority in the fan club. Seat location is not revealed until your mobile ticket is made available to you closer to the show. Sorry, we do not take seating requests.
    no lotto?
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    edited January 2018
    Im going to miss ticket stubs.   It also creates a dilemma for me.  My 10c membership is from 1998 but my wifes is only a few years old.   She'd most likely enter ga/reserved for seattle night 1 and i would do the same for night 2.   If we dont get GA my seat location would be alot better so im tempted to put reserved night 1 as my third choice.  

The new system kind of makes it difficult to do this without eating a pair of tickets.   I guess thats the point.  Dont order tickets you don't need.   Still its tempting to do it as an insurance plan...  

Do i trust the 10c enough to order everything under my own membership? Hmm
    Post edited by Zod on
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 204
    Giddy up, no GA at Fenway......My 25 yo ten club number will be put to good use, god willing I win tix in the lottery this time
  • Is verified fan through ticketmaster paperless?  Do we need credit card to enter the venue?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I am 43. Just got a phone a few months ago. I know I'm in the extreme minority. That being said, if you don't have a smart phone, you can't get 10C tickets? not bitching, just curious. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    Love the dates! But seriously, new music or album coming?? 
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
    NDJeff7 said:
    Giddy up, no GA at Fenway......My 25 yo ten club number will be put to good use, god willing I win tix in the lottery this time
    My 12 year old ten club member will put me very far away.  
    severed hand thirteen

I am 43. Just got a phone a few months ago. I know I'm in the extreme minority. That being said, if you don't have a smart phone, you can't get 10C tickets? not bitching, just curious. 
    That is what is sounds like, which is kind of surprising. I know people that still have flip phones that would SOL in this case. 
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 466
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if my wife enters and is selected, can she transfer her ticket to me or vice versa if one of us isn't able to go?  Prior to the change, the TC member had to be physically present to pick up tickets. Just wasn't sure how it works now. 
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 204
    I've seen plenty of baseball games at Fenway, but never a show. Is it a good venue for a concert?
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    where are the prices?
  • I am 43. Just got a phone a few months ago. I know I'm in the extreme minority. That being said, if you don't have a smart phone, you can't get 10C tickets? not bitching, just curious. 
    That is what is sounds like, which is kind of surprising. I know people that still have flip phones that would SOL in this case. 
    I just emailed them about this, as I'm in the same boat. Will post with update if I get one.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    NDJeff7 said:
    I've seen plenty of baseball games at Fenway, but never a show. Is it a good venue for a concert?
    2016 was incredible.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    I've learned using a typewriter is cool..a flip phone not so much.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    Can finally stop checking this thread. Feels good guys! See you at the shows! 
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557

The "We are confident we’ll be able to accommodate most, if not all, drawing entries." may be somewhat necessary because of the page leak and the rush of memberships from Friday to Tuesday.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    wsimon74 said:
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if my wife enters and is selected, can she transfer her ticket to me or vice versa if one of us isn't able to go?  Prior to the change, the TC member had to be physically present to pick up tickets. Just wasn't sure how it works now. 
    it seems only the "guest" ticket can be transferred, not the primary ticket. so if she is selected and wins, she is stuck with at least one. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    What kind of voodoo do I need to practice to get GA for both Seattle shows :worried:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Pearl Jam is hitting the road with seven incredible shows across the U.S. and they want to make sure their fans have the best chance to get tickets.

Ticketmaster Verified Fan keeps scalpers and bots out of the ticket buying process. While Ticketmaster Verified Fan does not guarantee that every fan will get a ticket, it does make the ticket buying experience fairer by ensuring only other fans are competing for tickets. A simple registration is all it takes to get verified and have the opportunity to be invited to buy tickets.

TO REGISTER:

1. Sign in to your Ticketmaster account, or sign up for a new account
    2. Enter your email address, name and mobile phone number
    3. Identify the cities where you want to see a show

After you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email to confirm your registration was received.

On the evening of Thursday, February 15, you’ll receive another email from Ticketmaster telling you if: 1. you’ve been verified; and 2. you’ve been selected* to participate in the presale.

If you are verified and selected, you’ll receive a text on the morning of the presale - Friday, February 16 - with your personal presale access code.

To allow as many fans as possible to buy tickets, there is a four (4) ticket limit, per presale access code. Registration closes on Tuesday, February 6 at 7PM ET.

STAY INFORMED

Check the Pearl Jam Verified Fan Presale FAQ for more information and follow @Ticketmaster on Twitter for the latest #VerifiedFan news and announcements.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Pre-sale Drawing

Entering the Drawing
    Tickets are not sold through an instant sale. Instead, eligible members will have the opportunity to try for tickets through a Ten Club drawing. The time and date that you entered has no effect on your chances of being drawn. Please be sure to read the full Ticket Policy as well as the tour announcement before entering a drawing.

How to Enter the Drawing step-by-step:
    Step 1. After logging in, click the "Tickets" tab in the Ten Club section. 
    Step 2. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for the tour.
    Step 3. Check the box indicating you have read the drawing rules and then click "See Shows".
    Step 4. Click "Add" for each show you would like to attend in order of priority then click "Next Step".
    Step 5. Review your drawing entry selections and edit if necessary.
    Step 6. Fill in the billing information, check the terms agreement box, and click "Submit My Entry." You will be immediately directed to a page confirming receipt of your entry. You will receive an email confirming your drawing entries and you can also view your entries on the "My Tickets" page.
    Step 7. You are all done. Once the drawing entry window has officially closed, no edits can be made. Once names have been drawn, the "My Tickets" page will be updated to indicate for which show(s) your name has been drawn and for which show(s) your name has not. Also, you will receive an email that day confirming your drawing status. If this is not in your email inbox, please check your junk/spam folder for the email.

Multiple Entries
    Tickets are limited, therefore we cannot guarantee tickets. The more shows you enter for, the more likely you will be drawn for tickets. However, it's possible your name will not be drawn or that your name will be drawn for every show you enter for. So only enter for the number of shows you are prepared to pay for. Once your name is drawn, your credit card will automatically be charged for all the tickets your name was drawn for. Tickets are non-refundable.

Show Priority
    You are required to select each show in priority status when entering the drawing. Sorry, there can only be one #1 show no matter how many shows you may want to go to equally. During the drawing, we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain, the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold.

Drawing Odds Tool
    This tool is only visible when entering for a drawing. The purpose of this tool is to show you the odds of being selected for a given show. The odds are calculated based on the number of entrants versus the number of tickets available.  Drawing entry time does not affect your odds of being drawn for tickets.  The odds will change throughout the drawing entry period as members continue to enter the drawing. The odds will update every 5 minutes and will continue to update until the drawing entry period ends. This tool has been created to help members know which shows are in highest demand. Drawings winners are pulled at random.  Since there is no preferential treatment given to anyone, all members will see the same odds visible, and every eligible member has the same chance to be drawn for the same show. Drawing odds do not guarantee tickets will be won or lost if entered for. 

Canceling/Editing Drawing Entries
    Drawing entries can be canceled by going to Ticketing, click on the subcategory "My Tickets" and click the cancel button. If you wish to change your entry selections, you must re-enter before the drawing entry period has closed. You cannot cancel just one of multiple entries. Instead, you must cancel all entries and then re-enter the drawing for the shows you now want.

Drawing Winners
    Ten Club staff does not select the winning names. Names are drawn through computerized random selection software to ensure fairness. The drawing process can take time to complete. The more entries we have the longer it takes.  To find out where we are at in the process, please visit the drawing status page listed in the Ten Club section under News. Once all names have been drawn, notifications will be emailed to all members with their ticket drawing status. Members can also access their drawing status in their accounts under “My Tickets”.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
      "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
      “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    • Redmosquito91Redmosquito91 Jackson, WY Posts: 48
      The only show I could make is Missoula since it's only a handful of hours above me so i'm really hoping for tickets. The last time they came through MT is was a disappointing day trying to get tickets. Hope everyone gets tickets! I'm wicked excited about these shows!
      Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23

Pearl Jam is hitting the road with seven incredible shows across the U.S. and they want to make sure their fans have the best chance to get tickets.

Ticketmaster Verified Fan keeps scalpers and bots out of the ticket buying process. While Ticketmaster Verified Fan does not guarantee that every fan will get a ticket, it does make the ticket buying experience fairer by ensuring only other fans are competing for tickets. A simple registration is all it takes to get verified and have the opportunity to be invited to buy tickets.

TO REGISTER:

1. Sign in to your Ticketmaster account, or sign up for a new account
      2. Enter your email address, name and mobile phone number
      3. Identify the cities where you want to see a show

After you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email to confirm your registration was received.

On the evening of Thursday, February 15, you’ll receive another email from Ticketmaster telling you if: 1. you’ve been verified; and 2. you’ve been selected* to participate in the presale.

If you are verified and selected, you’ll receive a text on the morning of the presale - Friday, February 16 - with your personal presale access code.

To allow as many fans as possible to buy tickets, there is a four (4) ticket limit, per presale access code. Registration closes on Tuesday, February 6 at 7PM ET.

STAY INFORMED

Check the Pearl Jam Verified Fan Presale FAQ for more information and follow @Ticketmaster on Twitter for the latest #VerifiedFan news and announcements.

As someone who has missed out on Bruce tix like a million times through Ticketmaster Verified Fan, I hope I get 10C tix!!!
      severed hand thirteen

• Would also appreciate if anyone knows approximate price range I should expect for the tickets? Because we enter our cc info when entering the lottery if I'm not mistaken? Thanks. :)

• What's the likelihood another series of Away shows is announced before registration for these shows closes? Holding out hope for D.C. or Philly in mid-September.
      cjanush said:
      What's the likelihood another series of Away shows is announced before registration for these shows closes? Holding out hope for D.C. or Philly in mid-September.
      Seems like very little chance to me
      severed hand thirteen

wsimon74 said:
      it seems only the "guest" ticket can be transferred, not the primary ticket. so if she is selected and wins, she is stuck with at least one. 
      Really seems like this was a simple process that has become pretty complicated now
    • Would also appreciate if anyone knows approximate price range I should expect for the tickets? Because we enter our cc info when entering the lottery if I'm not mistaken? Thanks. :)

The price will be available when the lottery opens