The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    They are beautiful.  You're in Canada right? Where do you keep them in the cold months? Do you have to do hydro or something or have an incubator?
    We just put our pot plants in our igloos when when skiing in September 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mrussel1 said:
    They are beautiful.  You're in Canada right? Where do you keep them in the cold months? Do you have to do hydro or something or have an incubator?
    The blacks in Ontario must be super challenging.  
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    why must we make this thread about race?
  • BLACK35 said:

These are my little beauties. They didn't grow very tall this year, but have filled out nicely. All 4 are Peppermint Kush
    🙏🤘
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Jason P said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    why must we make this thread about race?
    I knew someone would take such a softball
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I nyukked ;)
  • shhh this is in England.  Naughty.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Nice job there! They look taller than I. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,710
    edited September 2019
    They are 8ft. He stupidly  knocked the top off one so thats 1 big kola missing. But my bro thought why not give it a go. Only thing  is the weather here is starting to drop . Any advice? They  are outside  under a tree canopy  . Look very healthy atm. And flowering.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Nothing wrong with what your buddy is doing.  Stupid laws should be broken...just watch out for the narcs...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited September 2019
    Maybe someday we will involve.  Locking someone up for life for Cannabis...

Nation's failed weed war turned many into prisoners

https://www.freep.com/in-depth/opinion/lifers/2019/09/04/pot-weed-war-marijuana-prison-life-sentence-lifers/2057276001/?fbclid=IwAR1MbW36B77YgJJ85m4CvFKI7mexXwpme79fb_OqXMSh8xZzm3mHOnfBpHg

Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • These  four should be ready by next week the buds are dank & sticky ...love this time of yr  
  • They are 8ft. He stupidly  knocked the top off one so thats 1 big kola missing. But my bro thought why not give it a go. Only thing  is the weather here is starting to drop . Any advice? They  are outside  under a tree canopy  . Look very healthy atm. And flowering.
    Have you been feeding them good budding food & ph controlled water is the key , they look tall but not enough colas should still yield something good 
  • I always bend the main stem down with string secure it to ground , this way they don’t get tall but bushy instead ..the yield is much more when you train your plants ..
    edited September 2019
    There was another e-cigarette death today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
    There was another e-cigarette that today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Translation, please?
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Dont buy thc vapes from the street..lot of fake shit out there
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

hedonist said:
    There was another e-cigarette that today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Translation, please?
    I  was typing on a phone I'm not perfect like you...and what the fuck is the matter you? 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I haven't seen report of any of the deaths attributed to commercially available nicotine vapes. Everything we're reading about seems to be counterfeit / bootleg THC vapes, and the focus is now on vitamin E acetate which is used as a cutter to thicken the liquid in the cartridge. Here's the latest:

Three Companies Subpoenaed in Weed Vape Illness Investigation

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • hedonist said:
    Translation, please?
    I  was typing on a phone I'm not perfect like you...and what the fuck is the matter you? 
    I too don’t know what you meant by the last sentence. 

I mess up on the phone all the time, but maybe just explain why you meant? 

Im beginning to think there are angry potheads.
    hippiemom = goodness
    What part of I was told on these forums that THC was not being blamed when in fact THC is being blamed.   But whatever.  Don’t be so damn obtuse.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    If you are petting a cat while drinking Drano, is it the cats fault?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Jason P said:
    It might be. Cats can be devious. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    There was another e-cigarette death today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Could you post the link to this please? I can’t find any news sources where the e-cig companies blamed THC. 
    hedonist said:
    Translation, please?
    Whoa, slow your roll, Sally!  Scale down that aggression and / or defensiveness a bit, how's that sound?

Nothing "the fuck" is the matter with me other than health shit.

Signed,
    A Non-Angry Cannabis User
    What part of I was told on these forums that THC was not being blamed when in fact THC is being blamed.   But whatever.  Don’t be so damn obtuse.
    I think it's pretty obvious that we were discussing the CDC or scientists,  not the fucking tobacco companies. My mistake for assuming some common sense. 
    Jason P said:
    It might be. Cats can be devious. 

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I think you are confused.
    I still haven't seen THC blamed, because that would be foolish, it's incredibly non-toxic.
    THC containing vape compounds are being blamed, and rightfully so.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    I still haven't seen THC blamed, because that would be foolish, it's incredibly non-toxic.
    Right,  that's point 2. The issues have been linked to a contaminant thus far.
    rgambs said:

My question won't get answered, because he has me on ignore. Maybe if one of you ask it? ;)