The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Two Minnesota Marijuana Parties About to get Major Status

Preliminary results show the Grassroots-Legalize Cannabis Party and the Legal Marijuana Now Party both received at least 5 percent of the vote in a statewide contest in Tuesday’s midterm elections, enough to earn major party status in Minnesota.

Both parties likely will become major parties in Minnesota starting Jan. 1, giving them automatic access to the ballot.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Not cool....
    Yeah your not , get out of the cave you live in it’s 2018 not 1950 and guess what we ain’t going back ..
    You’re 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Having lived in Colorado for 11 years with various  levels of legality I can tell you it ain't  no big deal. 

Lighten up or light up
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Having lived in Colorado for 11 years with various  levels of legality I can tell you it ain't  no big deal. 

Lighten up or light up
    Just to be able to grow is enough for me I haven’t smoked or consumed any other material that I didn’t have a hand on making it , I smoke only what I grow 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Not cool....
    Yeah your not , get out of the cave you live in it’s 2018 not 1950 and guess what we ain’t going back ..
    You’re 
    Ok , https://youtu.be/hrQoCO7KoXI
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    @buck502000 it is no one's business what I choose to consume, especially the governments.  Alcohol is legal and is far more damaging, tobacco, far more damaging, and likey 70% of the food we consume is far worse.  Please quit using kids as a an excuse...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Massachusetts  now opening the weed stores..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited November 2018
    Less micro breweries..more weed dispensiries ( however you spell it)..
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I don't get on the MT much so after catching up on a couple of hundred posts just a few comments.

Jose is moving to Oregon....yay!

Edibles don't compare to LSD at all.

Good coke is nice but never did enough to get nose bleeds and it's been decades.

In Oregon our products are clearly labeled with a precise content from laboratory testing.

#FHP
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

No shit :lol:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Lighten up or light up
    Yup.  Far less harmful than alcohol.
    Give Peas A Chance…

Give Peas A Chance…
    Tommy Chong says Canada’s weed legalization has kept ‘underground market alive’https://www.thestar.com/news/cannabis/2018/12/13/tommy-chong-says-canadas-weed-legalization-has-kept-underground-market-alive.html

“They want to make it so that they’re the only supplier and it’s not going to work that way. So what Canada has done now, legally, they’ve kept the underground market alive and vibrant, because people still go to their dealer to get the best weed and the quickest weed.”

Anyone awake has been saying it's prohibition 2.0...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Tommy Chong says Canada’s weed legalization has kept ‘underground market alive’https://www.thestar.com/news/cannabis/2018/12/13/tommy-chong-says-canadas-weed-legalization-has-kept-underground-market-alive.html

“They want to make it so that they’re the only supplier and it’s not going to work that way. So what Canada has done now, legally, they’ve kept the underground market alive and vibrant, because people still go to their dealer to get the best weed and the quickest weed.”

Anyone actually buying weed off the government is dumb...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    weed delivery windsor

Why would anyone buy off the government with these options available...lol

It was only legalized because trudope saw it as a cash cow.  It's a cash cow, for the black market.  Put the government in charge of the Sahara desert and the sand would be gone within a year.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Pot has only been legal in Michigan for 10 days.  Bring it down about...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Guess I'm dumb then, and proud of it.
  • dumb to buy off the gov't? guess i'm dumb too...
    edited December 2018
    dignin said:

Guess I'm dumb then, and proud of it.
    You are in Alberta correct?  Are you buying off the government website or getting it at one of the many private Cannabis retailers that are open throughout Alberta.  I trust with private retailers you can pay cash?  Listen, I do not trust that me buying weed off the OCS and that my info does not end up in the hands of the authorities in the US.

Why does the government even need to be involved?  You trust them to keep the Cannabis supply safe, when weekly their id food recall for one thing or another.  
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
    dumb to buy off the gov't? guess i'm dumb too...
    Why do you always want the givernment involved?  They can not even keep our food supply safe?
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Maybe things are better in some parts of the country, but here in Ontario between the liberals and the PC's they really fucked it up, like only the government can and the black market is thriving better than ever...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Why do you always want the givernment involved?  They can not even keep our food supply safe?
    Food supplies can never be kept safe, they can only be monitored and regulated.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    two days. total of 5 hours of sleep. what is the best type for insomnia. I'm a fucking wreck. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    two days. total of 5 hours of sleep. what is the best type for insomnia. I'm a fucking wreck. 
    Pure indica should knock you out.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • two days. total of 5 hours of sleep. what is the best type for insomnia. I'm a fucking wreck. 
    Pink Kush. I keep some on hand for insomnia. Knocks me out!

thanks folks. :tired_face:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I’m never gonna buy from dispensary’s the stuff I grow is way better than what they sell way better, I grew one plant this winter it yielded over 4 ounces it’s so potent one bong hit and your good for hrs ...plus the edibles I’ve made from the trimmings are so damn good ..
    slept like a high baby last night. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Give Peas A Chance…