BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

So you're a believer in his "private sector business skills"?
    it takes a special kind of person to declare bankruptcy 6 times.  that has to be an elite group.
    It takes a special kind of person to succeed out of bankruptcy that many times. That is a super elite group. Considering your country (and most) are teetering on the edge of bankruptcy that elite kind of skill might just come in handy.
    His stupid reality show is what saved him. 
    It sure did. Knowing when to pivot is key.
    Haha. Nobody is believing the 3D stuff BS. Take that act somewhere else.

It's dark Russian money that saved his ass, and will ultimately ruin his ass in the end.
    Right. The dark Russian money. That makes way more sense.
    As much sense as Paulie Manaforte’s motion to dis miss dissed.

It makes sense not to dismiss. The judge on that case stated that he thinks Muller is over-reaching but he has a right to take it to trial. That is correct IMO. The question is what happens at trial as everything stems from the fruit of the poisonous tree. Even if Manafort gets convicted however it is irrelevant. It has zero to do with the election. It has zero to do with Trump. Like the judge on this case said it is only of value in the hope Manafort flips. But flip on what? Probably nothing and the country won't care. If Manafort was shady let him go down...it will have no impact.
    “It has zero to do with Team Trump Treason (TTT is my descriptor as BS still respects the pile of Treasonous Shit).”

Manafort bank fraud trial does have Trump campaign connection, Mueller's team says - CNN Politics https://apple.news/AE8OOmoAdTeOz6hI1a6yzZA

Are you still waiting for the bite of fruit from the poisonous tree, Professor?

Did you even read the article?

”The unnamed man "expressed an interest in serving in the administration of President Trump, but did not secure such a position.”

Great. Nobody cares about Manafort’s personal shadiness. If he goes down it doesn’t even make a dent in Trump.

Flynn went down and some of your nation’s smartest didn’t even know his name. 

https://youtu.be/UC0J_3Iubuw

And that’s why Team Mueller files court filings, explaining the connected dots and why Manafort is connected to Team Trump Treason and not based on what’s been “reported.” Do you Follow, Professor?

Me loves me dots.
    The judge just ripped on Mueller when he said the trial can proceed. Judge said it had zero to do with Trump so Mueller knows he better figure out a way to put some meat on those bones otherwise it could all collapse. Fruit of the poisonous tree.
    Get your news from better sources.
    The source is the judge. His judgement was published in full. 
    You think there is “nothing” to get him to flip on? You live in a Trump twitter feed/Sean Hannity universe, ma’am.  I think you’re in for a rude awakening in due time...

Mueller wouldn’t waste his time with Manafort if it was a dead end. All about the long game here. 
    If there is “something” then why hasn’t Manafort flipped already? He’s in solitary confinement for F sakes. Manafort was part of the campaign for only a short period of time so the odds of their being “something” are not very high. I have no doubt that’s what Muller is gunning for...he’s hoping for a flip. In fact it is that strategy that the judge took a major exception with. He said that Muller is clearly going after Manafort on something that isn’t relevant to Trump. Manafort is now trying to prove relevancy.  In my eyes Manafort is probably dirty but eventually will walk due to the taint of the investigation. Fruit of the poisonous tree.

Because being in solitary is better than drinking some poison from putin on the ritz and he’s holding out for a pardon. Do try to follow along. He owes six million to Russian oligarchs and they don’t take kindly to not being paid back in return. I love the, “he was only involved with Team Trump Treason for a short period” line of defense. Like the amount of time you spend in any position has bearing on whether you broke the law. And you felt the love in Berlin? Why am I not surprised given it’s history?

“Zero to do with Team Trump Treason.” Laughable.

Like I said earlier...it appears you didn’t really research what Muller will and will not be arguing at Manafort’s trial

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/07/07/mueller-manafort-collusion/?__twitter_impression=true

Collusion not being discussed. Just Manafort’s business dealings. Zero to do with Trump unless Manafort has something to trade. “Flipping” is just an assumption that you are all making. There must be something there! There has to be something there! Good luck with that.

LOL.  The DailyCaller....no need to click
    I was waiting for this. I like people to confirm biases. Here is the link to the actual court filing which you can read for yourself.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4580876-USA-v-Manafort-Opposition-to-Motions-in-Limine.html

It’s a bit of a lesson on “sources”. Why didn’t the mainstream report this tidbit from the filing? Why did I have to go to the Daily Caller? The questions nswer themselves.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    benjs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Weed is a sin
    My choice is what I choose to do, and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you.
    Hahahaha someone paranoid and defensive much? 
    Not at all, I was just wondering if anyone else would catch the Ben Harper reference in my response :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Weed is a sin
    My choice is what I choose to do, and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you.
    Not at all, I was just wondering if anyone else would catch the Ben Harper reference in my response :)
    Over my head. Probably because Ben Harper sucks. :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited July 2018
    https://youtu.be/seAmrt8Rado

Did someone just say Ben sucks? Those are fighting words brother!
  • Options
    my2hands said:

He sucks really bad. Was listening to Sirius XM pear jam and the version of indifference came on with Ben. My daughter (10) who is into Pearl Jam because of me but they are probably her 2nd fav band heard Ben start singing and said “what is that”? I said “that’s an idiot ruining an amazing song” ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,090
    Who would call Ben Harper an "idiot".... ... .. .
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Who would call Ben Harper an "idiot".... ... .. .
    Ok I don’t remember if I said idiot....but he ruins the song. Back to trump being a jerk...like Ben was when he ruined that song.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I saw the man play the best version of Indifference I've ever seen... solo... on a xylophone... Eddie Vedder eat your heart out... you know not of what you speak
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Weed is a sin
    good one. i did not catch it.  been a while since i heard that song.
  • Options
    benjs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Weed is a sin
    Ben Harper song.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

my2hands said:

He sucks really bad. Was listening to Sirius XM pear jam and the version of indifference came on with Ben. My daughter (10) who is into Pearl Jam because of me but they are probably her 2nd fav band heard Ben start singing and said “what is that”? I said “that’s an idiot ruining an amazing song” ;)
    she's only 10.  she will change her ways
  • Options
    lol

I see that has been mentioned. There were 30 unread posts in the Trump thread.

I knew BS had been busy.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    lol

I knew BS had been busy.
    Yeah but now that the subject is moving on to Ben Harper I’m out. Cincy is right on this one. When you guys want to get back to discussing the Innocent Criminal let me know.
  • Options
    I will take anything Ben does over an arena cock-rock song from 25 years ago

*shots fired*

:)
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    lol

I knew BS had been busy.
    Yeah but now that the subject is moving on to Ben Harper I’m out. Cincy is right on this one. When you guys want to get back to discussing the Innocent Criminal let me know.

I'm going to give you credit- you're doing as good a job as one might be able to do trying to maintain the credibility or integrity of Donald; however, I think your position is more optimism than anything. Referring to Trump and his scandalous behaviours: if it looks like shit and smells like shit... it's probably shit.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

She will. But she has ears, so likely Ben Harper won’t ever be a favorite.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

i pray for the both of you.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

i pray for the both of you.
    Probably the wrong god.

but anyhooo——- back to trump 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

it takes a special kind of person to declare bankruptcy 6 times.  that has to be an elite group.
    It takes a special kind of person to succeed out of bankruptcy that many times. That is a super elite group. Considering your country (and most) are teetering on the edge of bankruptcy that elite kind of skill might just come in handy.

It's dark Russian money that saved his ass, and will ultimately ruin his ass in the end.

It makes sense not to dismiss. The judge on that case stated that he thinks Muller is over-reaching but he has a right to take it to trial. That is correct IMO. The question is what happens at trial as everything stems from the fruit of the poisonous tree. Even if Manafort gets convicted however it is irrelevant. It has zero to do with the election. It has zero to do with Trump. Like the judge on this case said it is only of value in the hope Manafort flips. But flip on what? Probably nothing and the country won't care. If Manafort was shady let him go down...it will have no impact.
    “It has zero to do with Team Trump Treason (TTT is my descriptor as BS still respects the pile of Treasonous Shit).”

Manafort bank fraud trial does have Trump campaign connection, Mueller's team says - CNN Politics https://apple.news/AE8OOmoAdTeOz6hI1a6yzZA

”The unnamed man "expressed an interest in serving in the administration of President Trump, but did not secure such a position.”

Great. Nobody cares about Manafort’s personal shadiness. If he goes down it doesn’t even make a dent in Trump.

And that’s why Team Mueller files court filings, explaining the connected dots and why Manafort is connected to Team Trump Treason and not based on what’s been “reported.” Do you Follow, Professor?

Me loves me dots.
    The judge just ripped on Mueller when he said the trial can proceed. Judge said it had zero to do with Trump so Mueller knows he better figure out a way to put some meat on those bones otherwise it could all collapse. Fruit of the poisonous tree.
    You think there is “nothing” to get him to flip on? You live in a Trump twitter feed/Sean Hannity universe, ma’am.  I think you’re in for a rude awakening in due time...

Mueller wouldn’t waste his time with Manafort if it was a dead end. All about the long game here. 
    If there is “something” then why hasn’t Manafort flipped already? He’s in solitary confinement for F sakes. Manafort was part of the campaign for only a short period of time so the odds of their being “something” are not very high. I have no doubt that’s what Muller is gunning for...he’s hoping for a flip. In fact it is that strategy that the judge took a major exception with. He said that Muller is clearly going after Manafort on something that isn’t relevant to Trump. Manafort is now trying to prove relevancy.  In my eyes Manafort is probably dirty but eventually will walk due to the taint of the investigation. Fruit of the poisonous tree.

You take your talking points straight from Sarah Huckaby Sanders’ daily briefing. 

A “short period of time.”  HA. Try the four most critical months after the primary when there were all sorts of reports of delegates not going to vote vote for him? Manafort was absolutely critical to the campaign during that time because he was the only senior level member of the campaign who had experience running a convention.  How about them changing the GOP’s anti Russia stance on Ukraine at the convention—-you know, the only change made to their platform? Nothing strange about that right? And how and why did they even land on Manafort in the first place? With all his shady dealings with Russian and Ukraine officials over the years? Jeez. Talk about hiring “only the best people!” He’d been out of American politics for quite a while and had no previous relationship with Trump. Seems odd, right? Stay tuned. We will find out in due time. 

A “short period of time.”  Okay Sarah! And Mike Flynn played a minor role as well right? Ha

Better sources. Better knowledge. Papa Mueller. 
    That “change” to the platform was fake news. You need better sources.

Diana Denman disagrees with you. Weak response, as per usual, when confronted with facts. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Me loves me dots.

You take your talking points straight from Sarah Huckaby Sanders’ daily briefing. 

A “short period of time.”  HA. Try the four most critical months after the primary when there were all sorts of reports of delegates not going to vote vote for him? Manafort was absolutely critical to the campaign during that time because he was the only senior level member of the campaign who had experience running a convention.  How about them changing the GOP’s anti Russia stance on Ukraine at the convention—-you know, the only change made to their platform? Nothing strange about that right? And how and why did they even land on Manafort in the first place? With all his shady dealings with Russian and Ukraine officials over the years? Jeez. Talk about hiring “only the best people!” He’d been out of American politics for quite a while and had no previous relationship with Trump. Seems odd, right? Stay tuned. We will find out in due time. 

A “short period of time.”  Okay Sarah! And Mike Flynn played a minor role as well right? Ha

Diana Denman disagrees with you. Weak response, as per usual, when confronted with facts. 

I wonder if Team Trump Treason called putin on the ritz to console him after the loss last night? Maybe offer to give him a personal tour of CIA headquarters to make him feel better. I sure as hell would hate to be a player on the. Russian Team right about now.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Me loves me dots.

I wonder if Team Trump Treason called putin on the ritz to console him after the loss last night? Maybe offer to give him a personal tour of CIA headquarters to make him feel better. I sure as hell would hate to be a player on the. Russian Team right about now.

Lol

I though the Russians were great yesterday. The goal against them in extra time sucked- it seemed as if the defender and the goaltender each thought the other one was going to clear it prior to it landing softly into the net. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    lol

I knew BS had been busy.

I'm going to give you credit- you're doing as good a job as one might be able to do trying to maintain the credibility or integrity of Donald; however, I think your position is more optimism than anything. Referring to Trump and his scandalous behaviours: if it looks like shit and smells like shit... it's probably shit.
    I appreciate that but remember...i don’t think Trump to be “credible” and I don’t believe he has “integrity”. I just think he “might” have a skill set that fits with the times. Also...I am pessimistic about the state of the world and see this as a hail mary pass. Now that the pass is in the air so to speak i look down field and see the slight possibility of an end zone completion. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Me loves me dots.

Oh. Diana disagrees?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-really-happened-with-the-gop-platform-and-russia%3f_amp=true

Great.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Me loves me dots.

Oh. Diana disagrees?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-really-happened-with-the-gop-platform-and-russia%3f_amp=true

Great.
    You lost me at “which has never before been released publicaly.” Nice, “a friend” shared the “relevant” passages. You’re joking right? The Washington Exsminer, that unbiased news source. Was the previously unreleased repube platform confirmed by another reputable news source?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Right. Byron York and The Examiner don’t have any bias right? Ugh.  Quit poisoning your mind with that rubbish, BS. 

Here she is, in her own words:

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2017/03/06/how-diana-denmans-singular-stand-for-ukraine-revealed-the-trump-campaigns-soft-spot-for-russia/

Also notable: he wasn’t able to refute anything else I mentioned. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Right. Byron York and The Examiner don’t have any bias right? Ugh.  Quit poisoning your mind with that rubbish, BS. 

Here she is, in her own words:

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2017/03/06/how-diana-denmans-singular-stand-for-ukraine-revealed-the-trump-campaigns-soft-spot-for-russia/

Also notable: he wasn’t able to refute anything else I mentioned. 
    Your linked blog post is old. The Byron York piece is current. Diana Denman’s “own words” confirm the York piece. There already was tough language. Denman...as if she has some overarching authority...wanted to add language on “lethal force”. This term was not adopted but pretty much the rest was. No plank was removed from the platform. Language wanted by Denman just wasn’t added. Fake news. 

Also notable: I don’t need to refute anything else on Manafort. We agree that he was brought in to run the convention and as soon as that was over he was pretty much gone. Manafort’s shady business dealings are irrelevant to Trump. You are in tin foil hat territory.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Your Examiner article was an opinion piece by a conservative columnist  from last year. The link I posted was also from last year and includes Denam’s own words about what happened and seeing as how she is the delegate in question, bears a little more weight than some political hack like York’s opinion.  

You might not think it’s a big deal to substitute “lethal defensive weapons” with “appropriate assistance” but many do and it absolutely is a softening of the GOP’s platform towards the Ukraine. And the change came from “New York. “ So, sure use your leader’s favorite catch phrase all you want. It’s what he does when he knows it’s a story that’s true and not complimentary of him.  Fact of the matter is it’s true.

And I think your take on Manafort and him essentially being a minor part of the campaign is just laughable at this point. Sorry. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.