Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I am heartbroken at what I'm reading on twitter right now. so many people, so worried that their loved ones may ACTUALLY DIE because of this bill; they won't be able to afford the life saving care they need. 

ALL OF YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS.....I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF YOUR DECISION TO SUPPORT THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HOPE IT DOESN'T PASS THE SENATE. IF IT DOES, PEOPLE WILL DIE SO THE RICH CAN GET A TAX CUT. THAT IS NO HYPEROBLE. THAT IS REAL.

are you fucking seriously for this? you can't be, this place is awfully quiet for such a big "win" for your side. i think  you are thinking to yourselves "oh fuck, what have we done?". 

if "deplorable" wasn't an accurate term for you before, it sure fucking is now. 

And I'm Canadian. If I was american, I'd be 100x angrier than I am now. 

you anger only hurts you and will change nothing.
    And it is also complete HYPERBOLE. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Keep fucking the working class and poor Americans to give the wealthiest people on planet Earth another tax cut. Bravo. Well done.

https://youtu.be/cBmNdA_PRcA
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    BS44325 said:
    I am heartbroken at what I'm reading on twitter right now. so many people, so worried that their loved ones may ACTUALLY DIE because of this bill; they won't be able to afford the life saving care they need. 

ALL OF YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS.....I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF YOUR DECISION TO SUPPORT THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HOPE IT DOESN'T PASS THE SENATE. IF IT DOES, PEOPLE WILL DIE SO THE RICH CAN GET A TAX CUT. THAT IS NO HYPEROBLE. THAT IS REAL.

are you fucking seriously for this? you can't be, this place is awfully quiet for such a big "win" for your side. i think  you are thinking to yourselves "oh fuck, what have we done?". 

no shortage of that....here there or anywhere.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    this article explains a lot about what's wrong in Washington today, and I agree with it wholeheartedly. Both sides act like fucking children. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/politics/healthcare-democrats-booing-na-na-na-good-bye-singing/index.html

(CNN)When House Republicans secured their 216th "yes" on the American Health Care Act Thursday, Democrats immediately began taunting their across-the-aisle rivals.

The implication was obvious: Democrats believed many Republicans had just cost themselves their political careers by voting for an overhaul of Obamacare.
    And the DC political class wonders why people hate them.
      I understand that Democrats not only didn't like the way this bill was passed -- without any estimates on what it might cost or how many people might lose coverage as a result -- but also believed the policies contained in it would leave the country and its people considerably worse off.
      That is a worthy conversation to have. But, that's not what Democrats were doing. Instead, they were jeering and mocking their colleagues.
      Look. We have two parties in this country for a reason. Democrats and Republicans don't always disagree on the problems the country faces but do almost always disagree on how to solve them.
      Debating those differences is the stuff of democracy. Giving the public the chance, every two years, to render their judgment on who has more of the right in the argument is the backbone of our political system.
      Poll after poll suggests that one thing both sides broadly agree on is that they prefer bipartisan compromise to go-it-alone-ism. When House Democrats act like they did today -- or President Trump acts like he does almost every day -- we get further and further from even the possibility of finding common ground or even just talking to each other like human beings.
      It also convinces people not in Washington or not involved in politics that the people who are representing them in DC have no real idea what they care about or value.
      That's a very bad thing for the long-term health of our democracy.

agree with this. when i saw on the news the Dems chanting my initial thought was  what a bunch of idiots acting like children. it's school yard behavior from both sides.  it's disgusting and needs to fucking stop before this country implodes.
    • Options
      CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
      edited May 2017
      Post deleted Please see the Posting Guidelines

Post edited by Sea on
      WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    • Options
      mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
      Fucking disgusted. 
      I LOVE MUSIC.
      www.cluthelee.com
      www.cluthe.com
    • Options
      Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
      edited May 2017
      The bill is dead in the Senate. 
      Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
      2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
      2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
      2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
      2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
      2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
      2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    • Options
      HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837

you're right. it won't change anything. but you're wrong, it doesn't hurt me. I was speaking to my cousin last night (born in America) and she is legitimately concerned, as her husband has a pre-existing condition, and so does her son. She isn't poor, but this bill could make her that way. 
      Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      BS44325 said:

tell that to people with real life threatening conditions that won't have the ability to afford their life saving care. 
      Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      @Godfather.
      please defend this bill in its current form:

-taking away healthcare of millions
      -increasing premiums by the thousands for 130 million americans
      -giving tax breaks to the rich
      -calling rape/sexual assault and being transgender a pre-existing condition

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
      edited May 2017
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-trump-australia-health-care_us_590c35d3e4b0e7021e967ffe

This is great....Trump is so fucking stupid he just admitted that universal care is better than our for profit system.  (I mean I agree with that...but that is the opposite of what Trump and his dumbass party have been pushing)
      Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
      2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
      2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
      2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
      2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
      2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
      2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    • Options
      @Godfather.

Having successfully navigated his way through life luckily avoiding any costly medical condition, he wants the state to take care of him as he ages.

F**k everyone. Except me. Not me of course. Just you.
      "My brain's a good brain!"
    • Options

I get emotional. you'll have to forgive me for giving a shit about people other than myself. 
      Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-trump-australia-health-care_us_590c35d3e4b0e7021e967ffe

This is great....Trump is so fucking stupid he just admitted that universal care is better than our for profit system.  (I mean I agree with that...but that is the opposite of what Trump and his dumbass party have been pushing)
      "it's better than our healthcare system". he is so utterly stupid it hurts. 
      Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
      @Godfather.

Seeing Paul Ryan's smug face and the rest of the party during Trump's press conference yesterday was disgusting and depressing.  These people don't care about human life or the environment AT ALL. $$$$$$ motivates them and life is just a game for these people. It's "haves" vs. "have nots" and they want more? Straight up fucking EVIL. I can't believe that people still support this party and its' agenda. If we didn't own property, we'd be heading to Canada or Europe with the quickness.

"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
    • Options
      Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,078
      @Godfather.

Nobody can defend this because it's fucking bullshit and absolutely fucking disgusting. Trump is a piece of shit but somehow there are republicans still backing him. 
    • Options
      edited May 2017
      Post deleted.
      Please see the Posting Guidelines: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
      Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP).

Please see the sticky post at the top of AMT:  http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/67751/bombs-dropping-down
      Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. No personal comments. Look your comments over before hitting Submit and be sure you're debating THE TOPIC.

Please see the multiple warnings posted by the Admins.
      Thank you

Post edited by Sea on
      Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
      @Godfather.

Seeing Paul Ryan's smug face and the rest of the party during Trump's press conference yesterday was disgusting and depressing.  These people don't care about human life or the environment AT ALL. $$$$$$ motivates them and life is just a game for these people. It's "haves" vs. "have nots" and they want more? Straight up fucking EVIL. I can't believe that people still support this party and its' agenda. If we didn't own property, we'd be heading to Canada or Europe with the quickness.

They are all bought and sold like cattle... the swamp is alive & well... slaves to profit & power

• Options
      edited May 2017
      I love propping up insurance companies who don't feel like they're making enough money.

It's either a health care bill or an insurance company bill.

The R HoReps let us know that it's all about the insurance companies.  Fuck those smug douchebags.  

But it's not just that...It's everything good goddamned idea the corrupt OF has adopted as a position.  If the Ho-R's and the Sen-R's  normalize those principles (if you can call them that) it's going to be a long time till those mid terms.
    • Options
    • Options
      Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,078
      @Godfather.

Nobody can defend this because it's fucking bullshit and absolutely fucking disgusting. Trump is a piece of shit but somehow there are republicans still backing him. 
      I'm fully expecting one of the following responses, if I get one:

1) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      2) figure it out for yourself
      3) just more butthurt from the snowflake lefties, finally we have a guy in office who knows what he's doing, not obummer! pay your own way! no more healthcare for illegals and terrorists!
      Sounds about right. Or maybe 4) if the democrats hadn't...(insert any bullshit spinning of how it's all the dems fault that this is happening)
    • Options
      BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
      edited May 2017
      Please see the Posting Guidelines: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
      Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP).

Please see the sticky post at the top of AMT:  http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/67751/bombs-dropping-down
      Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. No personal comments. Look your comments over before hitting Submit and be sure you're debating THE TOPIC.

Please see the multiple warnings posted by the Admins.
      Thank you

Post edited by Sea on
    • Options
      edited May 2017
      deleted
      Post edited by Sea on
    • Options
      you guys on the mT. the man is here to stay and the US is beter for it hilary would have bean wors than obummer. LOL!!!!!!

why dont yoo smoke some of your pot and say hello to the immigrunts getting. a free ride on the taxpayers dimes? LOL!!!!!
      "My brain's a good brain!"
    • Options
      josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
      The bill is designed to get rid of dead weight so who here makes more than $ 200 k a yr , you GF or BS 44325 cause that's who will benefit from the bill , if your old & sick fuck your if your young and sick & cant afford insurance fuck you , if you develop mental issues and can't afford insurance fuck you too ! 
      jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    • Options
      tbergstbergs Posts: 9,249
      The bill is designed to get rid of dead weight so who here makes more than $ 200 k a yr , you GF or BS 44325 cause that's who will benefit from the bill , if your old & sick fuck your if your young and sick & cant afford insurance fuck you , if you develop mental issues and can't afford insurance fuck you too ! 
      We're all dead weight based on all of the non-action being taken to control environmental impact and over population. What it comes down to is that the human race is a lot dumber than we give ourselves credit for. A fucking dinosaur with a pea sized brain lived for millions of years on this planet, but we're so smart we're trying to destroy it as fast as we can. Pride will be our downfall. Can't get over our brilliance enough to start implementing measures to ensure survival of the species and the planet we live on.

Time to put on some Tool.
      It's a hopeless situation...
    • Options
      https://youtu.be/MdSl6ICjXL4

I wonder if we can get back to this now that Obummer is a citizen taking $400k from Wall Street to speak
    • Options
      tbergs said:
      We're all dead weight based on all of the non-action being taken to control environmental impact and over population. What it comes down to is that the human race is a lot dumber than we give ourselves credit for. A fucking dinosaur with a pea sized brain lived for millions of years on this planet, but we're so smart we're trying to destroy it as fast as we can. Pride will be our downfall. Can't get over our brilliance enough to start implementing measures to ensure survival of the species and the planet we live on.

Time to put on some Tool.
      https://youtu.be/_JxlMxWicGw

See you down in Arizona Bay
    • Options
      InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Your passive agressive ad hominem attacks hurt you and will change nothing.
    • Options
      InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
      edited May 2017
      Post deleted
      See the Posting Guidelines: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed.

Please see the multiple warnings posted by the moderators.
      Thank you

Post edited by Sea on
    This discussion has been closed.