Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

actually he handled that very well, he had a rat reporter trying to set him up and he shut down the rat very efficiently, he beat the reporter at his own game, I watched that clip many times and it just kept getting funnier every time.

You realize it was Trump who brought up the surveillance issue right? And then of course when pressed by a real reporter, he literally had nothing to say to support his argument. That...is what's funny and...quite sad.

You're embarrassing yourself by trying to defend this.
    like I said, he beat the reporter at his own game and refused to be lead by the nose into disaster.
    like him or not he handled that situation very well.

Oh. So in other words... you're okay with his treachery and deceit?
    And he's still beside himself from Obama's fraudulent birth certificate.
    Obama ???? HAHAHAHHAHHAHA ! that fool and his girl friend Hillary are pretty much the worlds joke and it's good to know they've
    got no creditability in politics' anymore and who gives a fat rats ass where he was born as long as he's gone LOL !!

...well...at least your keyboard still works....congratulations!!
    ohhhhh you missed me ?

...like one might miss herpes...

Seriously, things were getting way too civil around here.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I look forward to your endless attention whoring polluting these threads.

...troll on dogfather, troll on...
    you're to kind, did you learn your sensitivity skills at the free clinic ?

• Options
    CM189191 said:

actually he handled that very well, he had a rat reporter trying to set him up and he shut down the rat very efficiently, he beat the reporter at his own game, I watched that clip many times and it just kept getting funnier every time.

You realize it was Trump who brought up the surveillance issue right? And then of course when pressed by a real reporter, he literally had nothing to say to support his argument. That...is what's funny and...quite sad.

like I said, he beat the reporter at his own game and refused to be lead by the nose into disaster.

And godfather's logic is why we have trump and why he continues to get support. Truth and facts are meaningless to them. What matters is the perception that trump wins at interactions. Being able to avoid reasonable questions from a reporter is seen as winning, rather than trump's complete lack of integrity. Their view and how they perceive trump's actions has now led them to be the victim of the con, also. He lies straight to their face about backing off election promises and they cheer.
    godfather, pjfanwillneverleave, the other couple people.....not to offend, but there's a certain trend in these people here who all blindly support this guy that is probably representative of the 35% or so of his base that stands solidly behind him solely because there is an "R" next to his name. I wish people would think more critically about such important things..

And the fools will rejoice!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,727

CM189191 said:

And godfather's logic is why we have trump and why he continues to get support. Truth and facts are meaningless to them. What matters is the perception that trump wins at interactions. Being able to avoid reasonable questions from a reporter is seen as winning, rather than trump's complete lack of integrity. Their view and how they perceive trump's actions has now led them to be the victim of the con, also. He lies straight to their face about backing off election promises and they cheer.
    godfather, pjfanwillneverleave, the other couple people.....not to offend, but there's a certain trend in these people here who all blindly support this guy that is probably representative of the 35% or so of his base that stands solidly behind him solely because there is an "R" next to his name. I wish people would think more critically about such important things..

Because the fools read that quote and think it applies to Obama.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

Obama ???? HAHAHAHHAHHAHA ! that fool and his girl friend Hillary are pretty much the worlds joke and it's good to know they've
    got no creditability in politics' anymore and who gives a fat rats ass where he was born as long as he's gone LOL !!

ohhhhh you missed me ?

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I look forward to your endless attention whoring polluting these threads.

to two too
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    He's an absolute joke.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Tiki said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

ohhhhh you missed me ?

to two too
    (best Elvis voice) Thank you, Thank you very muuuch.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,044

set him up? set him up by asking him about his own unproven claim of wiretapping?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

CM189191 said:

Because the fools read that quote and think it applies to Obama.
    LOL !!!!! that was a classic offense statement....hahahahhaha I ain't stepping in that.

• Options

how is asking him a follow up question to an erroneous claim he made "beating him at his own game?". he's showing he's incapable of any type of reasonable dialogue. and that he will get called on his obvious lies. that never happened to him as a private citizen. that's obvious with how he handles it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,936
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can't get my way so I'm taking my ball and going home, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Openly advocating for shutting down the government? He's really trying hard to hand the house and senate over to the dems.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/donald-trump-shutdown-tweet/index.html

Untenable.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,996
    If anyone's interested, there was a solid interview aired on the Chauncey DeVega Show with an historian named Timothy Snyder (I had never heard of Chauncey DeVega and now know that I find him obnoxious, but that he picks interesting guests to speak with).

Here's the link for the transcript and original podcast link, here it is: http://www.salon.com/2017/05/01/historian-timothy-snyder-its-pretty-much-inevitable-that-trump-will-try-to-stage-a-coup-and-overthrow-democracy/

A few snippets that I found important:

"We made a move towards intellectual isolationism in a world where no kind of isolationism is possible. The fact that democracies usually fail is a rule which can’t apply to us. If you examine American society, there are high points and low points. But there is certainly nothing which puts us in a different category than other people who have failed, whether it’s historically or whether it’s now."

"What we ended up with, from Bill Clinton onward, is a status quo party and an “undo the system” party, where the Democrats became the status quo party and the Republicans became the “undo the system” party. In that constellation it’s very hard to think of change because one party is in favor of things being the way they are, just slightly better, and the other party has this big idea of undoing everything, although it’s unclear what that really means in practice. So no one is actually articulating how you address the problems of the day, the greatest of which would be inequality. When neither party is creative, then it’s hard for scholars to get their ideas into meaningful circulation."

Q: "In your book you discuss the idea that Donald Trump will have his own version of Hitler’s Reichstag fire to expand his power and take full control of the government by declaring a state of emergency. How do you think that would play out?"

A: "Let me make just two points. The first is that I think it’s pretty much inevitable that they will try. The reason I think that is that the conventional ways of being popular are not working out for them. The conventional way to be popular or to be legitimate in this country is to have some policies, to grow your popularity ratings and to win some elections. I don’t think 2018 is looking very good for the Republicans along those conventional lines — not just because the president is historically unpopular. It’s also because neither the White House nor Congress have any policies which the majority of the public like.

This means they could be seduced by the notion of getting into a new rhythm of politics, one that does not depend upon popular policies and electoral cycles.

Whether it works or not depends upon whether when something terrible happens to this country, we are aware that the main significance of it is whether or not we are going to be more or less free citizens in the future."
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can't get my way so I'm taking my ball and going home, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Openly advocating for shutting down the government? He's really trying hard to hand the house and senate over to the dems.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/donald-trump-shutdown-tweet/index.html

Untenable.

dealmaker
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,177

how is asking him a follow up question to an erroneous claim he made "beating him at his own game?". he's showing he's incapable of any type of reasonable dialogue. and that he will get called on his obvious lies. that never happened to him as a private citizen. that's obvious with how he handles it.
    Exactly. Trump refuses to answer any questions he doesn't like. Again, just like a crybaby child. It's unbelievable how incompetent he is in every way.
  • Options

glad you're here to set it all straight, thank you.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    I used to say there is no way in hell that Trump would remove himself from office. It seemed like an impossibility just because of how big his ego is .... But now I'm not so sure. He really seems to be folding under the pressure after only a few months. I think perhaps he could actually step down on his own accord during his term, given that the job is SO much more work than he expected, despite the fact that he kind of takes his weekends off. I am not sure he can handle it mentally for 4 years if he's already struggling after 100 days or so. I now wonder if he'd step down before having a mental breakdown, which seems somewhat eminent. If he doesn't step down and has a breakdown in front of the world (I think he is teetering on the edge right now), that would be even harder on his ego than stepping down from the presidency (using whatever excuse) would be.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

I used to say there is no way in hell that Trump would remove himself from office. It seemed like an impossibility just because of how big his ego is .... But now I'm not so sure. He really seems to be folding under the pressure after only a few months. I think perhaps he could actually step down on his own accord during his term, given that the job is SO much more work than he expected, despite the fact that he kind of takes his weekends off. I am not sure he can handle it mentally for 4 years if he's already struggling after 100 days or so. I now wonder if he'd step down before having a mental breakdown, which seems somewhat eminent. If he doesn't step down and has a breakdown in front of the world (I think he is teetering on the edge right now), that would be even harder on his ego than stepping down from the presidency (using whatever excuse) would be.

He doesn't seem capable of that level of self-awareness and forethought.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    benjs said:

If anyone's interested, there was a solid interview aired on the Chauncey DeVega Show with an historian named Timothy Snyder (I had never heard of Chauncey DeVega and now know that I find him obnoxious, but that he picks interesting guests to speak with).

Here's the link for the transcript and original podcast link, here it is: http://www.salon.com/2017/05/01/historian-timothy-snyder-its-pretty-much-inevitable-that-trump-will-try-to-stage-a-coup-and-overthrow-democracy/

A few snippets that I found important:

"We made a move towards intellectual isolationism in a world where no kind of isolationism is possible. The fact that democracies usually fail is a rule which can’t apply to us. If you examine American society, there are high points and low points. But there is certainly nothing which puts us in a different category than other people who have failed, whether it’s historically or whether it’s now."

"What we ended up with, from Bill Clinton onward, is a status quo party and an “undo the system” party, where the Democrats became the status quo party and the Republicans became the “undo the system” party. In that constellation it’s very hard to think of change because one party is in favor of things being the way they are, just slightly better, and the other party has this big idea of undoing everything, although it’s unclear what that really means in practice. So no one is actually articulating how you address the problems of the day, the greatest of which would be inequality. When neither party is creative, then it’s hard for scholars to get their ideas into meaningful circulation."

Q: "In your book you discuss the idea that Donald Trump will have his own version of Hitler’s Reichstag fire to expand his power and take full control of the government by declaring a state of emergency. How do you think that would play out?"

A: "Let me make just two points. The first is that I think it’s pretty much inevitable that they will try. The reason I think that is that the conventional ways of being popular are not working out for them. The conventional way to be popular or to be legitimate in this country is to have some policies, to grow your popularity ratings and to win some elections. I don’t think 2018 is looking very good for the Republicans along those conventional lines — not just because the president is historically unpopular. It’s also because neither the White House nor Congress have any policies which the majority of the public like.

This means they could be seduced by the notion of getting into a new rhythm of politics, one that does not depend upon popular policies and electoral cycles.

Whether it works or not depends upon whether when something terrible happens to this country, we are aware that the main significance of it is whether or not we are going to be more or less free citizens in the future."

This is why our political situation is so precarious. Donald Trump lacks the knowledge and skill set to move this type of agenda forward, but Mike Pence could be a game changer if something were to happen that gave him the presidency. Unfortunately, Trump does have people in place in key areas who can bring us to the tipping point. Anyway you look at it, we're hurtling towards some sort of societal/public uprising. Leave it to the man who doesn't understand the civil war to be the person capable of bringing this country back to that type of polarizing landscape.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't think he's on the verge of a breakdown. how i see it is this: he a narcissist who, his entire life, has been around people who either:
    a) tell him how brilliant and loved he is at every turn
    b) he blames for his failures and fires them

now, he is out of his protective bubble, where has to answer real questions from real people. he calls it fake news, when in actuality, it's fake news he's been surrounded by his entire life and career. this is real news, and he legitimately does not seem to be able to grasp that the majority of americans and the world dislike him. and not only dislike him, but don't respect him. I'm not sure which bothers him more, but he really seems fixated on being popular.

I think he's frustrated that he can't command the room (America) like he does a board room. Problem is, I think the people in the board room would just say "yes" to everything so they wouldn't draw his ire, and if whatever it was they agreed on failed, he blamed them. he has never been at fault for anything his entire life. classic narcissist. he thinks he can get away with just saying shit, and is geniunely surprised when someone asks him about it, or challenges him in any meaningful way. this has never happened to him.

I don't see him having a mental breakdown. I see him maybe having a heart attack or some type of stress-induced physical ailment. But I certainly do NOT see him running in 2020, if he does indeed last till then. He'll be 74. that's fucking old for that type of pressure. and especially when he's already admitted he prefers his private citizenship over the presidency.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

glad you're here to set it all straight, thank you.

any interest in addressing the question posed?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    edited May 2017
    rgambs said:
    He doesn't seem capable of that level of self-awareness and forethought.
    Really? I understand what you mean, but I do think he at least has the wherewithal to step out of the spotlight if he's finding himself unable to hold it together, just because his ego is huge, and he is very concerned about people seeing him being very vulnerable and how that could come off. I think that is why he tends to make all those weird sudden exits all the time. I think he does that because he is aware that he's about to lose it. But hey, I'll fully admit it if I end up overestimating the way he would deal with his impending breakdown, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    He and his skeleton staff (especially at the State Dept.) have yet to fully grasp the enormity of the job.

Inheriting $$ in NYC real estate and being involved with real estate transactions and being on TV playing a failing phony billionaire with no real redeeming qualities and a penchant for division may endear you to the stupid, but it hardly gives you with a skill set to be President of the United States of America.

Bankruptcy No. 1: The Trump Taj Mahal, 1991

Trump’s first bankruptcy may have hit the businessman, personally, the hardest, according to news reports.

He funded the construction of the $1 billion Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, N.J., which opened in 1990, primarily with junk bonds at a whopping 14 percent interest. A year later, the casino was nearly $3 billion in debt, while Trump had racked up nearly $900 million in personal liabilities. So Trump decided to file for Chapter 11 reorganization, according to the New York Times.

As a result, Trump gave up half his personal stake in the casino and sold his yacht and airline, according to the Washington Post.

Bankruptcy No. 2: Trump Castle, 1992

Within a year of his first Chapter 11 filing, Trump found himself in bankruptcy court again for Trump Castle, which opened in 1985. It was his "weakest gambling hall," according to the Philadelphia Inquirer, and ironically faced competition from Trump Taj Mahal. In March 1992, the Castle filed a prepackaged bankruptcy plan, and Trump gave up his 50 percent share in the casino for lower interest rates on $338 million worth of bonds.

Bankruptcy No. 3: Trump Plaza and Casino, 1992

The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, which opened in 1984, declared bankruptcy at the same time as the Castle. A $210 million joint project of Trump’s and Harrah’s, the casino had racked up $250 million in debt by 1992, after a staggering 80 percent decline in cash flow. So Trump Plaza filed for prepackaged bankruptcy that spring as well.

Bankruptcy No. 4: Plaza Hotel, 1992

Later that year, Trump filed bankruptcy on another Plaza, this one in New York. Trump purchased the Plaza Hotel in Midtown Manhattan for $390 million in 1988, but it accumulated more than $550 million in debt by 1992. In December 1992, Trump relinquished a 49 percent stake in the Plaza to a total of six lenders, according to ABC News. Trump remained the hotel’s CEO, but it was merely a gesture; he didn’t earn a salary and had no say in the hotel’s day-to-day operations, according to the New York Times.

Bankruptcy No. 5: Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts, 2004

Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts filed for bankruptcy again in 2004 when his casinos -- including the Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Marina and Trump Plaza casinos in Atlantic City, and a riverboat casino in Indiana -- had accrued an estimated $1.8 billion in debt, according to the Associated Press. Trump agreed to reduce his share in the company from 47 percent to 27 percent in a restructuring plan, but he was still the company’s largest single shareholder and remained in charge of its operations. Trump told the Associated Press at the time that the company represented less than 1 percent of his net worth.

Bankruptcy No. 6: Trump Entertainment Resorts, 2009

Trump Entertainment Resorts -- formerly Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts -- was hit hard by the 2008 economic recession and missed a $53.1 million bond interest payment in December 2008, according to ABC News. It declared Chapter 11 in February 2009. After debating with the company’s board of directors, Trump resigned as the company’s chairman and had his corporate stake in the company reduced to 10 percent. The company continued to use Trump’s name in licensing.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    After almost 8 years of puling about ObamaCare, after 6 votes on a full repeal, with the Presidency, Supreme Court balance, and majorities in both houses of Congress....
    They still can't manage a repeal and replace because they have no viable replacement!!! :lol:

Too funny.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    After almost 8 years of puling about ObamaCare, after 6 votes on a full repeal, with the Presidency, Supreme Court balance, and majorities in both houses of Congress....
    They still can't manage a repeal and replace because they have no viable replacement!!! :lol:

Too funny.
    trump's big comeback when asked about it: "you know why obamacare is a failure? because it won't exist anymore". the guy doesn't even make any sense at the best of times. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm so so so tired of all of this brilliant winning.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,446
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    rgambs said:

Too funny.
    trump's big comeback when asked about it: "you know why obamacare is a failure? because it won't exist anymore". the guy doesn't even make any sense at the best of times. 
    Truth.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sure do wish these Trump-Russia headlines would go away, don't you?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/sally-yates-michael-flynn-testimony-contradict/index.html

Maybe thats why Trump the 3 year old was so testy when pressed about the wiretapping?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    edited May 2017
    Haha!

He spelled "tuff" wrong.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    dignin said:
    Haha!

He spelled "tuff" wrong.
    This is totally fake. I mean, he like, spelled his name right, and used correct punctuation way too much.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.