Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    It begs repeating:

Trump should come as no surprise to anyone. The anger towards him is somewhat misdirected: the morons that support(ed) this idiot carry the burden of guilt for the mess. To some degree... so does the Democratic Party.

He is pretty much delivering exactly what people could have expected when they elected him. With that said... I fear he might just be delivering what the people who elected him want. If you read the replies to his tweets... there are more than his fair share of people firmly in his corner. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,486
    It begs repeating:

Trump should come as no surprise to anyone. The anger towards him is somewhat misdirected: the morons that support(ed) this idiot carry the burden of guilt for the mess. To some degree... so does the Democratic Party.

He is pretty much delivering exactly what people could have expected when they elected him. With that said... I fear he might just be delivering what the people who elected him want. If you read the replies to his tweets... there are more than his fair share of people firmly in his corner. 
    I agree but he still needs to be kept in check just think about it we are closer to some nuclear event happening since the Cuban crisis, that’s alarming..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,155
    rgambs said:
    I don't find anything scary about it at all. After reading the entire article, we get to the crux of it at the bottom:

I am not a medical professional, and I will not pretend to know what is truly happening here. It’s become a common conversation topic in Washington to muse on whether the president is suffering from some form of cognitive decline or psychological malady. I don’t think those hypotheses are necessary or meaningful. Whatever the cause, it is plainly obvious from Trump’s words that this is not a man fit to be president, that he is not well or capable in some fundamental way. That is an uncomfortable thing to say, and so many prefer not to say it, but Trump does not occupy a job where such deficiencies can be safely ignored.

the author is explicitly stating here that Trump is not necessarily in cognitive decline, but just plainly unfit for the job, which I absolutely agree with. I think he has a fundamental misunderstanding about his role and how it is defined (i.e: not a dictator). he spews rhetoric about how he has done this or done that and who said this and who said that, in my opinion, not necessarily because he doesn't understand the reality, but he knows his base doesn't care to do the actual research, that they just lap up what he says as fact. or maybe he is so narcissistic, it is possible he believes the nonsense he says. but that's not necessarily a mental illness. it represents not being fit to be president, but it doesn't make him mentally unstable. 

again, I find this is the same old stuff I've been reading here silently the past month. So many people keep saying Trump is this, Mueller is doing that, Russia is this, without providing a shred of evidence of any of it. it's all hopes that the man and his admin come crashing down, but it's all based on nothing but conjecture and dreaming. 

I hope he gets removed. I hope Pence does too. But I just think it's incredibly premature to be flying the crazy flag. or presenting ideas that "mueller is closing in" as some type of fact, when all it is, is someone reading an article about someone getting interviewed and all of a sudden they inflate that to mean Trump is being impeached next week. 
    You said you've never seen him babbling incoherently and unable to form sentences, and threw shade at PJSoul as the only person saying so, but he is and she isn't.
    Many of us have voiced those same thoughts.
    Now you've seen him babbling incoherently and unable to form sentences, and there are dozens of examples just as bad. 
    Narcissism is mental illness.  It doesn't matter if he believes everything he says is true because he's been surrounded by yes men his entire life, he is still divorced from reality in a serious way, and that is mental instability any way you slice it.
    i threw shade? that's a bit much. if anything, shade is being thrown my way for "ignoring the obvious". i simply stated that the only person on here (or mainstream media, for that matter) seriously call into question his mental stability was her. and by seriously, i don't mean people shouting 'he's crazy' or 'he's going to get us all killed'. i mean, serious cognitive decline assumptions. 

now, if there have been many posts about it that i haven't seen, fair enough. i'm not here 24/7. 

all i am saying is that i tend to wait for actual proof before jumping to conclusions. i hate the man as much as anyone here. but sometimes i find the arguments made about why he should be removed are people just saying shit and hoping it is true, out of some mass hysteria. 

i fell victim to this hysteria when he was elected, and admittedly, for some time after. then recently, i thought back to the relative hysteria when, ironically that trump mentioned him yesterday, reagan was in power. everyone thought the world was going to end back then too. 

as i said before, i can't say for sure if he suffers from mental illness or not. none of you can either. yes, narcissism is a personality disorder, but people are using that and making something it isn't. but from where i sit, his narcissism is not what is causing this mass hysteria. narcissism is not 'crazy'. narcissists function quite well in society most times.  

and what often bothers me about these assumptions is that some people seem to think because they've wikipedia'd the symptoms of mental illness and watched someone on tv who has exhibited some of these same traits or seen some psychologist on twitter fan the flames of the end of the world or known one person who acted similarly who ended up murdering their cat, that they are fit to make a medical diagnosis. assumptions presented as facts. i can observe someone and their behaviour, but that's not the only thing that goes into a medical diagnosis. 

all of the people crying for him to be removed for being mentally unfit without being medically examined goes against what most of us stand for: judging a situation only after facts are present. there are no actual facts here yet, just observations made from afar with pitchforks at the ready. 

as i said, do i want the man removed? no question. am i legitimately a little bit nervous about his nuclear button taunting of north korea? yeah, i am. i just keep trying to think that no one wants mutually assured destruction. if jong un strikes, he gets obliterated. he's crazy, but he's not stupid. 

his tweet this morning or last night about being "like, really smart" made me laugh though. god, what a maroon. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It begs repeating:

I agree but he still needs to be kept in check just think about it we are closer to some nuclear event happening since the Cuban crisis, that’s alarming..

It truly is.

I grew up fearing the Russians were going to nuke us. It never happened. I'm taking a leap of faith that nuclear war is a far-fetched possibility and that the 'talk' is just 'talk'.

Trump has never been in a fist fight in his life. He thinks he's a tuff guy, but he is not. He talks tuff. He acts tuff. But the truth is... he's soft and weak. His bravado is that of a weird and complex (in a bad way) old man trying to come across as tuff.

I really want him to step in the ring with Obama. I really want Trump to walk the walk. Get in the ring- tuff guy- and let's see your stuff. Obama would wipe the floor with him if Trump doesn't hit the canvas gasping for air first. It wouldn't be close.

My gawd there at so many reasons to detest this vile man.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    They're talking about his tweets about his mental stability and him being a genius on the morning news right now. This guy is hilarious.
    Those that are mentally stable and geniuses don't need to say it....
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    the man's been accused of money laundering by his former #1 guy.  How much more crazy can this shit get?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,669
    It begs repeating:

North Korea is not Donald Trump's fault.  That is due to a history of Democratic and Republican presidential appeasers (and Chinese enablers) or the fact that nothing short of war would stop NK from getting the bomb. 

I don't think that the US mainland needs to be too concerned with a NK bomb attack.  We'll intercept it.  NK knows any sort of attack on its neighbors is suicide.  Trump's tweets about North Korea are at worst embarrassing.  Everyone knows he is a joke of a human being.  "Talking" has done nothing but give NK time to get a bomb.    We should only get concerned if he fires some of the generals around him.  They'll stop him from dropping a nuke (and we should all give them a medal for it). 

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:
    The deafening silence emanating from Team Mueller must have Team Trump Treason on edge. Seeing how the democrats on the intelligence committee may release a minority report because recused Nunes is undermining a transparent investigation, repubes are getting nervous that their complicity will be exposed. 4th Estate, Deep State my ass.
    Here are the interesting developments from the last two weeks from my perspective...
    1. Conservative media is trying to cast dispersion on the story that the Australian PM is the one that contacted the FBI/intelligence services with the information about the Russians peddling dirt.  Right wingers are calling it 'fake news' mostly because it casts serious doubt on the dossier being the reason for the initial investigation.  However, the chance of it being 'fake news' or false is really low for a very simple reason.  The Australian embassy has only said "no comment" to questions about it since the story.  Surely the embassy could have killed the story before it came out simply by telling the NYTimes it wasn't true.  End of story.  They obviously did not.  And then of course they could deny it now.  They did not.

2. The Trump admin can clear up whether the FISA warrant was initiated due to the Steele dossier.  They could release it publicly and you can be damn sure they would have had it been the origin.  Yet it hasn't been leaked nor released.  Remember the POTUS can declassify anything.  But he hasn't.  Why not?  Well obviously because it isn't true and the admin thinks it's higher value to have that talking point in the public sphere rather than killing it.  

Why not?

Because it is not time yet...

Investigations are ongoing, evidence is being collected, the guilty are slowly but surely being flushed out in silence.

A congressional criminal referral recommendation  on Christopher Steele has just been sent to the DOJ. It has become quite apparent that at some point he lied to the FBI. 

You don’t spoil possible charges by releasing the FISA warrant details now. Professional’s are at work. Professional’s don’t compromise investigations. There is a swamp to be drained.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Trump dissolves voter fraud commission
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/03/politics/presidential-election-commission/index.html
    President Donald Trump dissolved his much-touted voter fraud commission on Wednesday, attributing the step to various states' refusal to participate in the board, which was criticized as a misguided step to solve a practically non-existent problem.
    So much winning. Tired of winning yet?
    More winning Rosenstein meets with Ryan about Russia investigation http://thehill.com/homenews/house/367314-rosenstein-meeting-with-paul-ryan-about-russia-investigation "Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray met with Speaker Paul Ryan on Wednesday about the House Russia investigation, a GOP aide confirmed. The meeting in the Speaker’s office came at the request of Rosenstein and Wray, the aide said." Wonder what they had to chat about?
    They chatted about the DOJ and FBI finally coughing up all the record requests to congress. Things are about to get sticky for the deep state.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sarah Sanders is a disgusting human being. May she rot in hell.
    Pretty awful thing to say. To paraphrase Madeline Albright the special place in hell belongs to women who don’t support other women.
  • Options
    When is he fulfilling his campaign promise to build a wall?

Has that started? When's the projected finish date?
    Prototyped have been built and final design is being chosen. 
  • Options
    in the previous 8yrs not once did i feel like there could be a nuclear war on any radar and i think it's safe to safe no one here did either ? we're 1 yr into this presidency and the subject comes up everyday in the news , how can anyone say this presidency is stable and the GOP stablishement seems to be ok with it ...
    Were you asleep for 8 years? Do you think the North Koreans became a nuclear nation and expanded their missle technology just this past year? Was a nuclear deal made with Iran because Obama was unconcerned with them becoming a nuclear power? Your head has been in the sand with the nuclear nightmare that has been growing during the past three administrations and now it is on your doorstep. It would be on your doorstep irrespective of who won the last election. The only question is whether Trump continues the bipartisan failures of previous years that only leads to never ending nucleat blackmail or whether he takes a “crazier” approach. In my mind it’s time for crazy. I’m glad that the world thinks he’s a loose cannon. It’s the end of the road and there is nowhere left to kick the can.
  • Options
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

I grew up fearing the Russians were going to nuke us. It never happened. I'm taking a leap of faith that nuclear war is a far-fetched possibility and that the 'talk' is just 'talk'.

Trump has never been in a fist fight in his life. He thinks he's a tuff guy, but he is not. He talks tuff. He acts tuff. But the truth is... he's soft and weak. His bravado is that of a weird and complex (in a bad way) old man trying to come across as tuff.

I really want him to step in the ring with Obama. I really want Trump to walk the walk. Get in the ring- tuff guy- and let's see your stuff. Obama would wipe the floor with him if Trump doesn't hit the canvas gasping for air first. It wouldn't be close.

I think the “red line” debacle has already proved this to be false.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    in the previous 8yrs not once did i feel like there could be a nuclear war on any radar and i think it's safe to safe no one here did either ? we're 1 yr into this presidency and the subject comes up everyday in the news , how can anyone say this presidency is stable and the GOP stablishement seems to be ok with it ...
    Were you asleep for 8 years? Do you think the North Koreans became a nuclear nation and expanded their missle technology just this past year? Was a nuclear deal made with Iran because Obama was unconcerned with them becoming a nuclear power? Your head has been in the sand with the nuclear nightmare that has been growing during the past three administrations and now it is on your doorstep. It would be on your doorstep irrespective of who won the last election. The only question is whether Trump continues the bipartisan failures of previous years that only leads to never ending nucleat blackmail or whether he takes a “crazier” approach. In my mind it’s time for crazy. I’m glad that the world thinks he’s a loose cannon. It’s the end of the road and there is nowhere left to kick the can.
    Still peddling doom and gloom Professor? Is that all you have, a dark vision of reality and the future? What “nuclear blackmail” of which you speak?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Still peddling doom and gloom Professor? Is that all you have, a dark vision of reality and the future? What “nuclear blackmail” of which you speak?
    I forgot...you are ok if Iran and North Korea have nuclear missles that could hit North America.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

The new “red line” is Team Trump Treason’s alienation of Pakistan. You know, Professor, though you’re likely not to know this, bullies eventually get punched and get punched hard.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

I'm reading your posts, BS. In all honesty.., they do make me pause for thought. I do think you're giving too much credit where it likely isn't due (time will tell for sure though).

Inhave to ask you what about my post has been proven false. I'm not sure what you meant.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

The new “red line” is Team Trump Treason’s alienation of Pakistan. You know, Professor, though you’re likely not to know this, bullies eventually get punched and get punched hard.
    Ha. Alienation of the country that sheltered OBL. It’s amazing no matter what track record a country has you’re happy to give them money...except for Israel of course. Hmmm...I wonder why that is?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

I'm reading your posts, BS. In all honesty.., they do make me pause for thought. I do think you're giving too much credit where it likely isn't due (time will tell for sure though).

Inhave to ask you what about my post has been proven false. I'm not sure what you meant.
    Correct me if I’m wrong but you are comparing on who is the “tough guy” between Obama and Trump. I can’t imagine you mean in terms of a physical fight so I assume you are referring to areas of foreign policy. If that’s the case then there is no doubt that Trump, Mattis, Haley etc. have been a lot “tougher” in numerous ways but to provide a specific example Obama’s failure to enforce his “red line” on Syrian use of chemical weapons was seen as a major failure by pretty much everyone. Trump reversed that early on with his bombing of Syria and by removing Obama’s restraints on the military. ISIS has essentially been crushed in about a year and Iranian expansionism is slowly being beaten back with an assist from the sunni states and now the local populace. I don’t expect anybody on here to give Trump credit for any of this...it is far too emotional for many of you...but he reset that tone. He gave Mattis the green light to go to work. He also changed the Obama policy of dealing with Iran, which led to distrust among the Sunnis, to one that was more in line with the Sunnis. This wasn’t a simple switch however. The Sunnis were required to make change which includes putting their own men into battle instead of 100000 Americans, it includes making changes at home which can be seen direcrly on the ground in Saudi Arabia, and it also includes reproachment with Israel which can be seen in terms of both military cooperation and general quiet on Jerusalem. On the North Korean front Trump has moved the world to imposing very stiff sanctions and has got China to take a far more active roll. The North Koreans are currently surrounded by a massive military presence and all of a sudden have made moves on establishing dialogue with the South. All of the above is methodically being done from a position of toughness and dare I say from a position of “craziness”. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you are comparing on who is the “tough guy” between Obama and Trump. I can’t imagine you mean in terms of a physical fight so I assume you are referring to areas of foreign policy. If that’s the case then there is no doubt that Trump, Mattis, Haley etc. have been a lot “tougher” in numerous ways but to provide a specific example Obama’s failure to enforce his “red line” on Syrian use of chemical weapons was seen as a major failure by pretty much everyone. Trump reversed that early on with his bombing of Syria and by removing Obama’s restraints on the military. ISIS has essentially been crushed in about a year and Iranian expansionism is slowly being beaten back with an assist from the sunni states and now the local populace. I don’t expect anybody on here to give Trump credit for any of this...it is far too emotional for many of you...but he reset that tone. He gave Mattis the green light to go to work. He also changed the Obama policy of dealing with Iran, which led to distrust among the Sunnis, to one that was more in line with the Sunnis. This wasn’t a simple switch however. The Sunnis were required to make change which includes putting their own men into battle instead of 100000 Americans, it includes making changes at home which can be seen direcrly on the ground in Saudi Arabia, and it also includes reproachment with Israel which can be seen in terms of both military cooperation and general quiet on Jerusalem. On the North Korean front Trump has moved the world to imposing very stiff sanctions and has got China to take a far more active roll. The North Koreans are currently surrounded by a massive military presence and all of a sudden have made moves on establishing dialogue with the South. All of the above is methodically being done from a position of toughness and dare I say from a position of “craziness”. 
    Lol

I wasn't speaking metaphorically. I was knocking Trump with a poor attempt at humour.

I won't dispute what you have written only to say that I don't think there is a method to Trump's madness. Without any 'inside knowledge', I do not feel that this is a case of a brilliant man getting positive things done without any regard for perception as you consistently suggest.

I think- as you did with me and my silly post- you are making a habit of giving people too much credit before it is due. Time will tell though.   
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Lol

I wasn't speaking metaphorically. I was knocking Trump with a poor attempt at humour.

I won't dispute what you have written only to say that I don't think there is a method to Trump's madness. Without any 'inside knowledge', I do not feel that this is a case of a brilliant man getting positive things done without any regard for perception as you consistently suggest.

I think- as you did with me and my silly post- you are making a habit of giving people too much credit before it is due. Time will tell though.   
    I don’t think there is complete method to his madness. I for the most part think that he makes shit up as he goes along yet gets favourable results out of his instincts. He put good people in his cabinet who guide those instincts. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Lol

I don’t think there is complete method to his madness. I for the most part think that he makes shit up as he goes along yet gets favourable results out of his instincts. He put good people in his cabinet who guide those instincts. 
    Who, for the love of Zion, is “good” in his cabinet? Please, Professor, explanate that?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Lol

JC? Is that you?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Lol

What happened to the brilliant brilliance of brilliancy that you posited a year or so ago? Now it’s making shit up?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

Lol

What happened to the brilliant brilliance of brilliancy that you posited a year or so ago? Now it’s making shit up?
    Why is it so hard for you to follow. It’s two sides of the same coin.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    It begs repeating:

It truly is.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of benjs, I’ll quote and respond point by point to the BS of BS, seeing how s/he has waited to get the talking points. It’ll be tedious but simple. I digress:

”in numerous ways” and yet gives only the example of Team Trump Treason bombing Syria. What and when, with who and where, did Trump “bomb” Syria? Team Trump Treason couldn’t identify nor discern Syria on a map and in case you’d like to give credit to Mattis? It’s further riding of the Obama intelligence, like tapped wires, and the economy, carrying it through. Wanna bet when it all goes to shit, Professor?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.