Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Donald Trump

1177217731775177717781787

Comments

  • static111static111 Posts: 2,234
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)

    Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

    Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

    For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

    Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

    He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  


    What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    They are going to keep going down deeper into the hole.  People are going to pose as "Q" or people are going to find different 'signs' and theories.  They will get progressively more radical and dangerous, as the group thins out, or even splinters into a few factions of "Q" followers.  It will almost certainly result in domestic terror and/or assassination attempts.  

    Im sure the FBI/CIA/DHS is monitoring this stuff very closely now.  The problem is, the genie is way out of the bottle thanks to this previous administration

    This is like a live action religious cult for these people.  They have staked their reputations on its existence, often alienating themselves from friends and family.  
    I've seen it suggested that the individuals are going to go one of two ways: Ease back into normal life or get in so deep they won't have any connection to reality whatsoever.  It's good to see some people are recognizing that they've been played (probably so whoever Q is can make a killing off of merch). I hope that the Q element diminishes to a point where we can just laugh them off, as opposed to where there are more Marjorie Taylor Greenes being elected. 

    As someone that was white-knuckling it until inauguration day, it's hard for me to believe that there are still people thinking this is going to flip because people know everything and are just sitting on it until March 2 for no reason in particular. I think there's probably a silver lining to this nonsense, though. It seems like every cult member is being brought to reality on their own timeline. So rather than 100 million people all exploding at once (Nov 3, Nov 7, Dec 14, Jan 6, or Jan 20) and causing riots, etc., it's kind of happening gradually. There really was no riot out of anger that Biden won (there was riot to try to stop him from winning; a subtle difference) and I think it's because about 1% of them come to grips every day and the true crazies are still confident that Trump will be back in office soon, and don't recognize that they've gone from "Biden will NOT be inaugurated" to "Biden was inaugurated but he won't be there long."

    Again, I just hope when all of this is said and done, these wackos will truly be a fringe element because right now, they're still a critical mass.
    My boss at my new job where I thought I would get away from the craziness I was dealing with on armed forces DoD construction jobs has been showing his true colors . Total q lunatic.  He’s going deeper.  The sad thing is he’s mad about all the right things, poverty, wages, environmental destruction etc, but he blames a pedophile conspiracy that is somehow only Dems.  It’s crazy.  I’m trying to direct him slowly towards socialism. Lol at my own peril.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 20,255
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)

    Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

    Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

    For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

    Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

    He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  


    What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    They are going to keep going down deeper into the hole.  People are going to pose as "Q" or people are going to find different 'signs' and theories.  They will get progressively more radical and dangerous, as the group thins out, or even splinters into a few factions of "Q" followers.  It will almost certainly result in domestic terror and/or assassination attempts.  

    Im sure the FBI/CIA/DHS is monitoring this stuff very closely now.  The problem is, the genie is way out of the bottle thanks to this previous administration

    This is like a live action religious cult for these people.  They have staked their reputations on its existence, often alienating themselves from friends and family.  
    I've seen it suggested that the individuals are going to go one of two ways: Ease back into normal life or get in so deep they won't have any connection to reality whatsoever.  It's good to see some people are recognizing that they've been played (probably so whoever Q is can make a killing off of merch). I hope that the Q element diminishes to a point where we can just laugh them off, as opposed to where there are more Marjorie Taylor Greenes being elected. 

    As someone that was white-knuckling it until inauguration day, it's hard for me to believe that there are still people thinking this is going to flip because people know everything and are just sitting on it until March 2 for no reason in particular. I think there's probably a silver lining to this nonsense, though. It seems like every cult member is being brought to reality on their own timeline. So rather than 100 million people all exploding at once (Nov 3, Nov 7, Dec 14, Jan 6, or Jan 20) and causing riots, etc., it's kind of happening gradually. There really was no riot out of anger that Biden won (there was riot to try to stop him from winning; a subtle difference) and I think it's because about 1% of them come to grips every day and the true crazies are still confident that Trump will be back in office soon, and don't recognize that they've gone from "Biden will NOT be inaugurated" to "Biden was inaugurated but he won't be there long."

    Again, I just hope when all of this is said and done, these wackos will truly be a fringe element because right now, they're still a critical mass.
    My boss at my new job where I thought I would get away from the craziness I was dealing with on armed forces DoD construction jobs has been showing his true colors . Total q lunatic.  He’s going deeper.  The sad thing is he’s mad about all the right things, poverty, wages, environmental destruction etc, but he blames a pedophile conspiracy that is somehow only Dems.  It’s crazy.  I’m trying to direct him slowly towards socialism. Lol at my own peril.  
    Geez man. You've had some bad luck here. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 20,255
    Too soon?


  • static111static111 Posts: 2,234
    mrussel1 said:
    Too soon?


    That is awesome
  • SmellymanSmellyman AsiaPosts: 4,343
    these people are the 2020 version of the religious zealots who prophesize the end of days every few years, and when it passes, "oh, shit, I forgot to carry the 1" and recalculate. and their believers continue to believe, because they have no choice. it's all they have in life. if they lose that they lose themselves. 



  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,314
    video unavailable in my country
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 20,255
    Same
  • SmellymanSmellyman AsiaPosts: 4,343
    Not a biggie, just a Parks and Rec vid with a conspiracy theorist who got the end of the world date wrong. He went through the texts and realized his error and NOW has the right date.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,511
    A marriage on the rocks?

    “If ‘ain’t got to do this shit anymore’ was a person”... lol


    Melania Trump's photo snub prompts speculation over post-White House path


    One last time, the internet has run wild over viral video of first lady Melania Trump apparently spurning the conventions of her role, triggering speculation about the state of her marriage to the now former president.

    Many social media users revelled in footage shot at Palm Beach airport on Wednesday, after Donald Trump left the White House to be succeeded by Joe Biden, the man who beat him by more than 7m votes and 306-232 in the electoral college.

    Trump himself paused to wave at photographers but his wife, in dark glasses and a striking print dress, continued walking, deadpan, until she was firmly offscreen, leaving her husband alone.

    “If ‘ain’t got to do this shit anymore’ was a person” was the biting verdict of one user who posted the footage of Melania apparently at last on the way to life as a golf widow and – she seemed to a watching world to hope – relative obscurity, out of the public spotlight.





    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,154
     

    Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

    Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

    Image
    Jeffrey Clark who led the Justice Departments civil division had been working with President Donald J Trump to devise ways to cast doubt on the election results
    Jeffrey Clark, who led the Justice Department’s civil division, had been working with President Donald J. Trump to devise ways to cast doubt on the election results.Credit...Susan Walsh/Associated Press
    • Jan. 22, 2021Updated 8:50 p.m. ET

    WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

    The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

    The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

    The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

    Their informal pact ultimately helped persuade Mr. Trump to keep Mr. Rosen in place, calculating that a furor over mass resignations at the top of the Justice Department would eclipse any attention on his baseless accusations of voter fraud. Mr. Trump’s decision came only after Mr. Rosen and Mr. Clark made their competing cases to him in a bizarre White House meeting that two officials compared with an episode of Mr. Trump’s reality show “The Apprentice,” albeit one that could prompt a constitutional crisis.

    The previously unknown chapter was the culmination of the president’s long-running effort to batter the Justice Department into advancing his personal agenda. He also pressed Mr. Rosen to appoint special counsels, including one who would look into Dominion Voting Systems, a maker of election equipment that Mr. Trump’s allies had falsely said was working with Venezuela to flip votes from Mr. Trump to Joseph R. Biden Jr.

    This account of the department’s final days under Mr. Trump’s leadership is based on interviews with four former Trump administration officials who asked not to be named because of fear of retaliation.

    Mr. Clark said that this account contained inaccuracies but did not specify, adding that he could not discuss any conversations with Mr. Trump or Justice Department lawyers. “Senior Justice Department lawyers, not uncommonly, provide legal advice to the White House as part of our duties,” he said. “All my official communications were consistent with law.”

    Mr. Clark also noted that he was the lead signatory on a Justice Department request last month asking a federal judge to reject a lawsuit that sought to pressure Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the results of the election.

    Mr. Trump declined to comment. An adviser said that Mr. Trump has consistently argued that the justice system should investigate “rampant election fraud that has plagued our system for years.”

    The adviser added that “any assertion to the contrary is false and being driven by those who wish to keep the system broken.”

    A Justice Department spokesman declined to comment, as did Mr. Rosen.

    When Mr. Trump said on Dec. 14 that Attorney General William P. Barr was leaving the department, some officials thought that he might allow Mr. Rosen a short reprieve before pressing him about voter fraud. After all, Mr. Barr would be around for another week.

    Instead, Mr. Trump summoned Mr. Rosen to the Oval Office the next day. He wanted the Justice Department to file legal briefs supporting his allies’ lawsuits seeking to overturn his election loss. And he urged Mr. Rosen to appoint special counsels to investigate not only unfounded accusations of widespread voter fraud, but also Dominion, the voting machines firm.

    (Dominion has sued the pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who inserted those accusations into four federal lawsuits about voter irregularities that were all dismissed.)

    Mr. Rosen refused. He maintained that he would make decisions based on the facts and the law, and he reiterated what Mr. Barr had privately told Mr. Trump: The department had investigated voting irregularities and found no evidence of widespread fraud.

    But Mr. Trump continued to press Mr. Rosen after the meeting — in phone calls and in person. He repeatedly said that he did not understand why the Justice Department had not found evidence that supported conspiracy theories about the election that some of his personal lawyers had espoused. He declared that the department was not fighting hard enough for him.

    As Mr. Rosen and the deputy attorney general, Richard P. Donoghue, pushed back, they were unaware that Mr. Clark had been introduced to Mr. Trump by a Pennsylvania politician and had told the president that he agreed that fraud had affected the election results.

    Image
    Election workers performing a recount in Atlanta in November. Mr. Trump focused on Georgia’s election outcome after he lost the state.Credit...Nicole Craine for The New York Times

    Mr. Trump quickly embraced Mr. Clark, who had been appointed the acting head of the civil division in September and was also the head of the department’s environmental and natural resources division.

    As December wore on, Mr. Clark mentioned to Mr. Rosen and Mr. Donoghue that he spent a lot of time reading on the internet — a comment that alarmed them because they inferred that he believed the unfounded conspiracy theory that Mr. Trump had won the election. Mr. Clark also told them that he wanted the department to hold a news conference announcing that it was investigating serious accusations of election fraud. Mr. Rosen and Mr. Donoghue rejected the proposal.

    As Mr. Trump focused increasingly on Georgia, a state he lost narrowly to Mr. Biden, he complained to Justice Department leaders that the U.S. attorney in Atlanta, Byung J. Pak, was not trying to find evidence for false election claims pushed by Mr. Trump’s lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani and others. Mr. Donoghue warned Mr. Pak that the president was now fixated on his office, and that it might not be tenable for him to continue to lead it, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

    That conversation and Mr. Trump’s efforts to pressure Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to “find” him votes compelled Mr. Pak to abruptly resign this month.

    Mr. Clark was also focused on Georgia. He drafted a letter that he wanted Mr. Rosen to send to Georgia state legislators that wrongly said that the Justice Department was investigating accusations of voter fraud in their state, and that they should move to void Mr. Biden’s win there.

    Mr. Rosen and Mr. Donoghue again rejected Mr. Clark’s proposal.

    On New Year’s Eve, the trio met to discuss Mr. Clark’s refusal to hew to the department’s conclusion that the election results were valid. Mr. Donoghue flatly told Mr. Clark that what he was doing was wrong. The next day, Mr. Clark told Mr. Rosen — who had mentored him while they worked together at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis — that he was going to discuss his strategy with the president early the next week, just before Congress was set to certify Mr. Biden’s electoral victory.

    Unbeknown to the acting attorney general, Mr. Clark’s timeline moved up. He met with Mr. Trump over the weekend, then informed Mr. Rosen midday on Sunday that the president intended to replace him with Mr. Clark, who could then try to stop Congress from certifying the Electoral College results. He said that Mr. Rosen could stay on as his deputy attorney general, leaving Mr. Rosen speechless.

    Unwilling to step down without a fight, Mr. Rosen said that he needed to hear straight from Mr. Trump and worked with the White House counsel, Pat A. Cipollone, to convene a meeting for early that evening.

    Image
    Mr. Clark asked Mr. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen, the acting attorney general.Credit...Ting Shen for The New York Times

    Even as Mr. Clark’s pronouncement was sinking in, stunning news broke out of Georgia: State officials had recorded an hourlong call, published by The Washington Post, during which Mr. Trump pressured them to manufacture enough votes to declare him the victor. As the fallout from the recording ricocheted through Washington, the president’s desperate bid to change the outcome in Georgia came into sharp focus.

    Mr. Rosen and Mr. Donoghue pressed ahead, informing Steven Engel, the head of the Justice Department’s office of legal counsel, about Mr. Clark’s latest maneuver. Mr. Donoghue convened a late-afternoon call with the department’s remaining senior leaders, laying out Mr. Clark’s efforts to replace Mr. Rosen.

    Mr. Rosen planned to soon head to the White House to discuss his fate, Mr. Donoghue told the group. Should Mr. Rosen be fired, they all agreed to resign en masse. For some, the plan brought to mind the so-called Saturday Night Massacre of the Nixon era, where Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and his deputy resigned rather than carry out the president’s order to fire the special prosecutor investigating him.

    The Clark plan, the officials concluded, would seriously harm the department, the government and the rule of law. For hours, they anxiously messaged and called one another as they awaited Mr. Rosen’s fate.

    Around 6 p.m., Mr. Rosen, Mr. Donoghue and Mr. Clark met at the White House with Mr. Trump, Mr. Cipollone, his deputy Patrick Philbin and other lawyers. Mr. Trump had Mr. Rosen and Mr. Clark present their arguments to him.

    Mr. Cipollone advised the president not to fire Mr. Rosen and he reiterated, as he had for days, that he did not recommend sending the letter to Georgia lawmakers. Mr. Engel advised Mr. Trump that he and the department’s remaining top officials would resign if he fired Mr. Rosen, leaving Mr. Clark alone at the department.

    Mr. Trump seemed somewhat swayed by the idea that firing Mr. Rosen would trigger not only chaos at the Justice Department, but also congressional investigations and possibly recriminations from other Republicans and distract attention from his efforts to overturn the election results.

    After nearly three hours, Mr. Trump ultimately decided that Mr. Clark’s plan would fail, and he allowed Mr. Rosen to stay.

    Mr. Rosen and his deputies concluded they had weathered the turmoil. Once Congress certified Mr. Biden’s victory, there would be little for them to do until they left along with Mr. Trump in two weeks.

    They began to exhale days later as the Electoral College certification at the Capitol got underway. And then they received word: The building had been breached.

    Maggie Haberman contributed reporting from New York.

    Katie Benner covers the Justice Department. She was part of a team that won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for public service for reporting on workplace sexual harassment issues. @ktbenner



    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,463
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)

    Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

    Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

    For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

    Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

    He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  


    What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    They are going to keep going down deeper into the hole.  People are going to pose as "Q" or people are going to find different 'signs' and theories.  They will get progressively more radical and dangerous, as the group thins out, or even splinters into a few factions of "Q" followers.  It will almost certainly result in domestic terror and/or assassination attempts.  

    Im sure the FBI/CIA/DHS is monitoring this stuff very closely now.  The problem is, the genie is way out of the bottle thanks to this previous administration

    This is like a live action religious cult for these people.  They have staked their reputations on its existence, often alienating themselves from friends and family.  
    I've seen it suggested that the individuals are going to go one of two ways: Ease back into normal life or get in so deep they won't have any connection to reality whatsoever.  It's good to see some people are recognizing that they've been played (probably so whoever Q is can make a killing off of merch). I hope that the Q element diminishes to a point where we can just laugh them off, as opposed to where there are more Marjorie Taylor Greenes being elected. 

    As someone that was white-knuckling it until inauguration day, it's hard for me to believe that there are still people thinking this is going to flip because people know everything and are just sitting on it until March 2 for no reason in particular. I think there's probably a silver lining to this nonsense, though. It seems like every cult member is being brought to reality on their own timeline. So rather than 100 million people all exploding at once (Nov 3, Nov 7, Dec 14, Jan 6, or Jan 20) and causing riots, etc., it's kind of happening gradually. There really was no riot out of anger that Biden won (there was riot to try to stop him from winning; a subtle difference) and I think it's because about 1% of them come to grips every day and the true crazies are still confident that Trump will be back in office soon, and don't recognize that they've gone from "Biden will NOT be inaugurated" to "Biden was inaugurated but he won't be there long."

    Again, I just hope when all of this is said and done, these wackos will truly be a fringe element because right now, they're still a critical mass.
    My boss at my new job where I thought I would get away from the craziness I was dealing with on armed forces DoD construction jobs has been showing his true colors . Total q lunatic.  He’s going deeper.  The sad thing is he’s mad about all the right things, poverty, wages, environmental destruction etc, but he blames a pedophile conspiracy that is somehow only Dems.  It’s crazy.  I’m trying to direct him slowly towards socialism. Lol at my own peril.  
    Geez man. You've had some bad luck here. 
    I’m convinced that 75% of white American males are irredeemable ignorant morons
    I did the math, it checks out.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 20,255
    rgambs said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)

    Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

    Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

    For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

    Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

    He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  


    What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    They are going to keep going down deeper into the hole.  People are going to pose as "Q" or people are going to find different 'signs' and theories.  They will get progressively more radical and dangerous, as the group thins out, or even splinters into a few factions of "Q" followers.  It will almost certainly result in domestic terror and/or assassination attempts.  

    Im sure the FBI/CIA/DHS is monitoring this stuff very closely now.  The problem is, the genie is way out of the bottle thanks to this previous administration

    This is like a live action religious cult for these people.  They have staked their reputations on its existence, often alienating themselves from friends and family.  
    I've seen it suggested that the individuals are going to go one of two ways: Ease back into normal life or get in so deep they won't have any connection to reality whatsoever.  It's good to see some people are recognizing that they've been played (probably so whoever Q is can make a killing off of merch). I hope that the Q element diminishes to a point where we can just laugh them off, as opposed to where there are more Marjorie Taylor Greenes being elected. 

    As someone that was white-knuckling it until inauguration day, it's hard for me to believe that there are still people thinking this is going to flip because people know everything and are just sitting on it until March 2 for no reason in particular. I think there's probably a silver lining to this nonsense, though. It seems like every cult member is being brought to reality on their own timeline. So rather than 100 million people all exploding at once (Nov 3, Nov 7, Dec 14, Jan 6, or Jan 20) and causing riots, etc., it's kind of happening gradually. There really was no riot out of anger that Biden won (there was riot to try to stop him from winning; a subtle difference) and I think it's because about 1% of them come to grips every day and the true crazies are still confident that Trump will be back in office soon, and don't recognize that they've gone from "Biden will NOT be inaugurated" to "Biden was inaugurated but he won't be there long."

    Again, I just hope when all of this is said and done, these wackos will truly be a fringe element because right now, they're still a critical mass.
    My boss at my new job where I thought I would get away from the craziness I was dealing with on armed forces DoD construction jobs has been showing his true colors . Total q lunatic.  He’s going deeper.  The sad thing is he’s mad about all the right things, poverty, wages, environmental destruction etc, but he blames a pedophile conspiracy that is somehow only Dems.  It’s crazy.  I’m trying to direct him slowly towards socialism. Lol at my own peril.  
    Geez man. You've had some bad luck here. 
    I’m convinced that 75% of white American males are irredeemable ignorant morons
    I did the math, it checks out.
    Yeah that seems about right
  • static111static111 Posts: 2,234
    rgambs said:
     =) 
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)

    Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

    Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

    For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

    Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

    He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  


    What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    They are going to keep going down deeper into the hole.  People are going to pose as "Q" or people are going to find different 'signs' and theories.  They will get progressively more radical and dangerous, as the group thins out, or even splinters into a few factions of "Q" followers.  It will almost certainly result in domestic terror and/or assassination attempts.  

    Im sure the FBI/CIA/DHS is monitoring this stuff very closely now.  The problem is, the genie is way out of the bottle thanks to this previous administration

    This is like a live action religious cult for these people.  They have staked their reputations on its existence, often alienating themselves from friends and family.  
    I've seen it suggested that the individuals are going to go one of two ways: Ease back into normal life or get in so deep they won't have any connection to reality whatsoever.  It's good to see some people are recognizing that they've been played (probably so whoever Q is can make a killing off of merch). I hope that the Q element diminishes to a point where we can just laugh them off, as opposed to where there are more Marjorie Taylor Greenes being elected. 

    As someone that was white-knuckling it until inauguration day, it's hard for me to believe that there are still people thinking this is going to flip because people know everything and are just sitting on it until March 2 for no reason in particular. I think there's probably a silver lining to this nonsense, though. It seems like every cult member is being brought to reality on their own timeline. So rather than 100 million people all exploding at once (Nov 3, Nov 7, Dec 14, Jan 6, or Jan 20) and causing riots, etc., it's kind of happening gradually. There really was no riot out of anger that Biden won (there was riot to try to stop him from winning; a subtle difference) and I think it's because about 1% of them come to grips every day and the true crazies are still confident that Trump will be back in office soon, and don't recognize that they've gone from "Biden will NOT be inaugurated" to "Biden was inaugurated but he won't be there long."

    Again, I just hope when all of this is said and done, these wackos will truly be a fringe element because right now, they're still a critical mass.
    My boss at my new job where I thought I would get away from the craziness I was dealing with on armed forces DoD construction jobs has been showing his true colors . Total q lunatic.  He’s going deeper.  The sad thing is he’s mad about all the right things, poverty, wages, environmental destruction etc, but he blames a pedophile conspiracy that is somehow only Dems.  It’s crazy.  I’m trying to direct him slowly towards socialism. Lol at my own peril.  
    Geez man. You've had some bad luck here. 
    I’m convinced that 75% of white American males are irredeemable ignorant morons
    I did the math, it checks out.
    😂 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,314
    brianlux said:
    A marriage on the rocks?

    “If ‘ain’t got to do this shit anymore’ was a person”... lol


    Melania Trump's photo snub prompts speculation over post-White House path


    One last time, the internet has run wild over viral video of first lady Melania Trump apparently spurning the conventions of her role, triggering speculation about the state of her marriage to the now former president.

    Many social media users revelled in footage shot at Palm Beach airport on Wednesday, after Donald Trump left the White House to be succeeded by Joe Biden, the man who beat him by more than 7m votes and 306-232 in the electoral college.

    Trump himself paused to wave at photographers but his wife, in dark glasses and a striking print dress, continued walking, deadpan, until she was firmly offscreen, leaving her husband alone.

    “If ‘ain’t got to do this shit anymore’ was a person” was the biting verdict of one user who posted the footage of Melania apparently at last on the way to life as a golf widow and – she seemed to a watching world to hope – relative obscurity, out of the public spotlight.





    wow, the media really inflated that, didn't they? i watched the video. he stopped to wave for two seconds while she continued walking to the other side of the car. end of story. 

    is the guardian a tabloid now? LOL
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 26,934
    edited January 24
    Bahahahahahaha! Send him a check anyway, why not?

    1100 South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach, Flo Rida, 33480


    https://apple.news/Af11cQ3qIQtGywpEB29XyUg
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,646


    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,646
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,154
    ikiT said:

    english is his second language. he cut school during history.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 22,750
    Others do his tweeting for him.  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ONPosts: 8,306
    ikiT said:
    This is what happens when you hire Vladimir Putin as a ghost writer.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

    EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,873
    Some morning laughter......



    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 39,132
    edited January 24
    ikiT said:
    *With the exception of Barrack Obama, Bill Clinton, George H W Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, and Richard Nixon this tweet is accurate. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,511
    g under p said:
    Some morning laughter......



    Peace

    LOL!  The feeling is widespread.  Goodbye!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,646

    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,511
    ikiT said:


    OMG, I can't imagine having the patience to read or listen to that man long enough to compile all those false or misleading statements.  I will not miss listening to or reading what he says.  It's all garbage! 
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • cutzcutz Posts: 9,981
    ikiT said:
    He only tried to start a War here in the U.S.A.
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,646
    cutz said:
    ikiT said:
    He only tried to start a War here in the U.S.A.
    yeah except for that one he was pissa
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 11,794

    I wasn't sure if this was true, although I hoped it was, so I checked online - apparently it is, and the full text of the second banner is "TRUMP YOU PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW"

    Still not entirely sure it's true, but I still hope it is ;)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,154
    edited January 25

    I wasn't sure if this was true, although I hoped it was, so I checked online - apparently it is, and the full text of the second banner is "TRUMP YOU PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW"

    Still not entirely sure it's true, but I still hope it is ;)

    g under p  what have you seen
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Sign In or Register to comment.