Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,720
    And for the record - everyone should keep up the label of terrorist. Because words matter and any time a domestic white supremacy group/militia does anything it's not labelled as such. The FBI has been saying for years now that these kind of domestic groups are the greatest threat to our country - not some group in the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, etc etc etc etc. Right here, in this country.
    I disagree with you... politely .. but I certainly understand you're point and you're not wrong, at all. 

My thought is that if you call these buffoons terrorists, some societies in the middle east and south america are collectively saying "hold my beer."   Not saying that technically they aren't... but like.. they seem like the "Little Giants" of terrorism compared to the "Green Bay Packers" terrorists of the middle east etc.  who in my opinion wouldn't have stopped in the middle of said insurrection to take pictures and parade around like loonies. I think the frat guys in Revenge of the Nerds caused more damage. 

To your point though and in all seriousness... I hope others don't take the mantle and get better at this. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,356
    Parksy said:
    I get the idea of holding onto some version of hope here for your America.  The divide is quite clear, but one thing that Dems and Reps seem to always say and 'agree' on is that America is the greatest country in the world.  It's not.  You're not.  You weren't before Trump, and holy hell you really aren't today.  It might be a good start if you all stop saying that. I know some on here do.. and kudos to you. That Van Jones fellow on CNN said something last night that was interesting... 'sometimes you need a total breakdown to have a breakthrough.'  That's a good point. 

Amongst the many, many many, many problems that yesterday shined a glaring light on... I couldn't help personally thinking about the media.  CNN in particular but I imagine other outlets etc.  There is enough evidence to be able to call these people "Rebels" "Insurrectionists" "Terrorists" Ok.  I get it.    But when you look at the people who 'stormed the Capitol'   (about as easy as I 'stormed' the floor to get front row in Buffalo '13 ah thank you) ... Do educated people honestly think these folks had some sort of organized agenda?   This opinion of mine could rightly be contested but I mean come on... I'm watching a group of goofballs smash into your capitol building and if I remember correctly at least 90% of the people doing it had their phones in their hands and was filming it.  That viking looking asshole? Look if this was a rebellion, terrorist act, insurrection... they would have burned that building to the ground. And I doubt they would be posing for photos doing it.  Like, I could be wrong.. but to me it seemed like a group of jolly ole' morons at a circus show acting like grade school idiots who belong in the special class...  not terrorists.  But it makes better headlines I guess to call them that.  (shrugs) 
    The level of intelligence or competence does not make it any less severe of an attempt to disrupt and destroy the democratic process. Personally, I feel that every one of those people that broke through in to the capitol yesterday are treasonous traitors and domestic terrorists. What is even more dangerous is when there isn't a plan or any organization among a group of conspiracy following fringe cult members who have devolved to mob mentality. It reminds me of the 80's movie Escape from New York. A bunch of morons lacking clear cognitive ability attempting a power grab. These same morons are allowed to own guns and stand their ground in their own homes, but thought trying to enter barricaded spaces of a federal building was somehow within their right and then for the most part, they got the same treatment a tourist of the building would get and were later allowed to just walk out of their own accord after rummaging chambers and offices of politicians.

Information is still sparse on the police and security issues, but I believe why you didn't see a prepared blockade with riot gear officers from the beginning is because they knew it was a group of white Trump supporters and thought they could go easy. It has been known for weeks that Trump was rallying these goons based on lies and conspiracy theories. After what happened in Michigan this past summer, there is no way they should have been this woefully prepared and I don't think they would have been if it was another BLM protest. This puts on full display for the whole world what bias looks like, whether intentional or unconscious. There is a different standard and it was applied to woeful results yesterday.

I blame the leaders in charge for their horrible preparation to handle the crowd, but mostly this all goes back to Trump. He fed these fucks the shit they want so badly to believe and continues to treat them like they are the oppressed and wronged citizens of this country. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,185

Right there is where the first person should have been shot - if they were black or brown they would have been.
    Happens every day.
    Or at least a gun blast over their heads.  Of course maybe those cops weren't carrying weapons?  That might be the case.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    Not even close to enough security to stop these idiots and the ones that are there look to be not trained for this type of insurgence either. This was planned to have their guard down or it was ignored by the higher ups to beef up security. Either way its a fail from the Whitehouse on all levels. 
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    PJNB said:
    When the looting starts the shooting starts. These are the same people that think this was an unjustified shooting without all of the details. The hypocrisy of this should not go unnoticed. Time will tell what was on the other side of that door and what they were protecting but even if there was no one on the other side that was "important" I still feel that play stupid games win stupid prizes is fitting. What was she thinking? What was she planning on doing? A 14 year vet should absolutely know better and to die for a celebrity apprentice host how sad is that. 
    Correct. I don't believe in guns or any of this shit of "protecting your house", what I aim for is their hypocrisy of it all.

The upside is they can no longer say shit about a BLM protest or when another NFL player takes a knee.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,155
    PJNB said:
    When the looting starts the shooting starts. These are the same people that think this was an unjustified shooting without all of the details. The hypocrisy of this should not go unnoticed. Time will tell what was on the other side of that door and what they were protecting but even if there was no one on the other side that was "important" I still feel that play stupid games win stupid prizes is fitting. What was she thinking? What was she planning on doing? A 14 year vet should absolutely know better and to die for a celebrity apprentice host how sad is that. 
    yeah, gun pointed at you and you keep coming, sorry, no sympathy, no matter your colour. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,626
    edited January 2021

Right there is where the first person should have been shot - if they were black or brown they would have been.
    Happens every day.
    Not saying they wouldn't have wanted to, but doubt it if the numbers outnumbered them with both sides having guns. 

But not even a warning shot in the air? Maybe that doesn't work in gun-normalized US? 

In Sweden there is always the good ol' warning shot in the air. Isn't that protocol. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    74 million + voted for their Furher.

Not all bad people LOL
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    74 million + voted for their Furher.

Not all bad people LOL
    Anyone voting for Trump in this election has part in this.

And anyone voting for trump is actively supporting racism and fascism. 

Period. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,049
    YO

"I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it. Especially the other side.

But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.

It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country.

This was a fraudulent election but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace.

So, go home. We love you. You're very special.

You've seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace."
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    YO

"I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it. Especially the other side.

But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.

It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country.

This was a fraudulent election but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace.

So, go home. We love you. You're very special.

You've seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace."
    This sounds like a scene from Isengard with Christopher Lee speaking to the Urukhai 
  • Options
    Parksy said:
    And for the record - everyone should keep up the label of terrorist. Because words matter and any time a domestic white supremacy group/militia does anything it's not labelled as such. The FBI has been saying for years now that these kind of domestic groups are the greatest threat to our country - not some group in the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, etc etc etc etc. Right here, in this country.
    I disagree with you... politely .. but I certainly understand you're point and you're not wrong, at all. 

My thought is that if you call these buffoons terrorists, some societies in the middle east and south america are collectively saying "hold my beer."   Not saying that technically they aren't... but like.. they seem like the "Little Giants" of terrorism compared to the "Green Bay Packers" terrorists of the middle east etc.  who in my opinion wouldn't have stopped in the middle of said insurrection to take pictures and parade around like loonies. I think the frat guys in Revenge of the Nerds caused more damage. 

To your point though and in all seriousness... I hope others don't take the mantle and get better at this. 
    I mean if anything these dipshits help those organizations' causes. I don't think we need to say "no way! this terrorist group is WAY more terroristy!". Terrorists terrorize. Period. And should be charged as such. Terrorists aren't just relegated to Afghanistan, bombs, airplanes, etc etc etc.

You're absolutely right that they're a joke. But that's part of the problem here - people have always shrugged them off as a bunch of dipshits, and look what happened. 

They've been poisoned and radicalized nonetheless.
  • Options
    my wife's brother lives in green bay. since 2016 he has told everyone that he refuses to discuss trump. he fucking hates him. i texted him last night and asked if any of his trump buddies were still supporters. he insists "most of them are good people with good values who just want low taxes and limited government". 

can't say i agree with that. wonder if yesterday was a tipping point for them. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,049
    They been fucking duped.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options

I just pictured countries that have the desire to undermine the USA sending young people to live in Kentucky, South Dakota, Texas, Oklahoma, and many other heehaw states.  This made me laugh...and shake my head. 
    We are a messed up place.
    Yyyyyyup. But they don't need to do that. They can just sit in their homes and watch us eat ourselves. I've never been one for national pride, but whatever's left of it is pretty much done. Wife has an Irish passport, this might be the tipping point.

Personal opinion here...  don't give up on hope.  Through all this shit, there are some good things going on.  Georgia being one of them. When the BLM movement reached it's boiling point after George Floyd... I saw cops marching with them. And I saw cops speaking out against cops.  Certainly not all.. but I can't recall a time where I saw that. 

It's easy to look at yesterday and really the last 5 years or so and be completely disheartened.  But the night is darkest before sunrise.  I believe America will heal and repair sooner than later. 
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    Parksy said:

Bad take. 
  • Options
    We love you. You're very special

This message will be the strongest to these idiots. They got a pat on the back from the president and a message is really the best thing that could of come out of this for them aside from completely stopping the vote. 

If Trump would have stood strong and struck down everything that happened yesterday as terrorism and wrong its all but over for the Trump fanatics but he will not do that. He loves the adoration they give him and the cult following that comes with it. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Rudy strikes again....what a fucking idiot
    Gang that couldn't shoot straight
    the degree of self owning by these clowns is truly astounding.
    The degree to which people worship these clowns is more astounding.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Parksy said:

I just pictured countries that have the desire to undermine the USA sending young people to live in Kentucky, South Dakota, Texas, Oklahoma, and many other heehaw states.  This made me laugh...and shake my head. 
    We are a messed up place.
    Yyyyyyup. But they don't need to do that. They can just sit in their homes and watch us eat ourselves. I've never been one for national pride, but whatever's left of it is pretty much done. Wife has an Irish passport, this might be the tipping point.

Personal opinion here...  don't give up on hope.  Through all this shit, there are some good things going on.  Georgia being one of them. When the BLM movement reached it's boiling point after George Floyd... I saw cops marching with them. And I saw cops speaking out against cops.  Certainly not all.. but I can't recall a time where I saw that. 

It's easy to look at yesterday and really the last 5 years or so and be completely disheartened.  But the night is darkest before sunrise.  I believe America will heal and repair sooner than later. 
    Oh I absolutely believe that we gradually go in the right direction, eventually. I personally believe the values and principles I believe in - and that bend leftward - do happen. It's just not a straight line of progression as the crow flies. We take two steps forward, and one step back.

Hell, all this made me get involved four years ago and that's not changing. I started a non-profit nonpartisan group that strives to bring people of different views together to talk shit out. I got myself elected. I helped others get elected. I consistently donate to campaigns I believe in.

But what I acknowledge as I get older is that other countries just don't deal with some fundamental shit that goes on here that I'm just getting sick of dealing with. I can do without guns, a Republican Party that would be considered Far Right in any other country, and the lack of compassion from the electorate and country as whole by not providing basic human needs. I can find that elsewhere and would be totally ok leaving this country behind.
  • Options
    I'm curious about the other three deaths yesterday that were considered "medical" related.

This was tRump's Benghazi
    I read one fell to his/her death.
    Another accidentally tased themselves and had a massive heart attack. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    Parksy said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Parksy said:
    I get the idea of holding onto some version of hope here for your America.  The divide is quite clear, but one thing that Dems and Reps seem to always say and 'agree' on is that America is the greatest country in the world.  It's not.  You're not.  You weren't before Trump, and holy hell you really aren't today.  It might be a good start if you all stop saying that. I know some on here do.. and kudos to you. That Van Jones fellow on CNN said something last night that was interesting... 'sometimes you need a total breakdown to have a breakthrough.'  That's a good point. 

Amongst the many, many many, many problems that yesterday shined a glaring light on... I couldn't help personally thinking about the media.  CNN in particular but I imagine other outlets etc.  There is enough evidence to be able to call these people "Rebels" "Insurrectionists" "Terrorists" Ok.  I get it.    But when you look at the people who 'stormed the Capitol'   (about as easy as I 'stormed' the floor to get front row in Buffalo '13 ah thank you) ... Do educated people honestly think these folks had some sort of organized agenda?   This opinion of mine could rightly be contested but I mean come on... I'm watching a group of goofballs smash into your capitol building and if I remember correctly at least 90% of the people doing it had their phones in their hands and was filming it.  That viking looking asshole? Look if this was a rebellion, terrorist act, insurrection... they would have burned that building to the ground. And I doubt they would be posing for photos doing it.  Like, I could be wrong.. but to me it seemed like a group of jolly ole' morons at a circus show acting like grade school idiots who belong in the special class...  not terrorists.  But it makes better headlines I guess to call them that.  (shrugs) 
    it was an insurrection by the Trumps and Giuliani.  These people are just a tool for that.

And I agree we arent the greatest nation.  I think we are a great empire and have added a lot to the world both good and bad.  But when you are doing anything, the minute you start resting on the 'fact' that you are the best, you are falling behind.  In anything, you need to realize you have faults and strive for perfection.  We have had a loud contingent who just yells out how we are the best and Trump has capitalized on that and steered it toward full-on Nationalism.  

We have a ton we can work on.  

That's a great point... once you believe whole heartedly that you're the best... it limits the ceiling. 

I still have a hard time believing this was an insurrection.  I think Trump played and continues to play a bunch of fools for the fools they are. I guess alternatively, you could consider it to be the utter most moronic insurrection of all time... orchestrated by greedy cowards and carried out by half-wits. 
    Yesterday was the definition of insurrection and saying Trump played the fools for the fools they are is a polite way of getting around the fact that he incited what happened. 

"in·sur·rec·tion
    /ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
    1. a violent uprising against an authority or government."

"18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

They were literally rebelling against the laws surrounding the US elections. That they were misinformed and / or delusional fools has no bearing on what transpired. 

• Options
    tbergs said:
    Parksy said:

The level of intelligence or competence does not make it any less severe of an attempt to disrupt and destroy the democratic process. Personally, I feel that every one of those people that broke through in to the capitol yesterday are treasonous traitors and domestic terrorists. What is even more dangerous is when there isn't a plan or any organization among a group of conspiracy following fringe cult members who have devolved to mob mentality. It reminds me of the 80's movie Escape from New York. A bunch of morons lacking clear cognitive ability attempting a power grab. These same morons are allowed to own guns and stand their ground in their own homes, but thought trying to enter barricaded spaces of a federal building was somehow within their right and then for the most part, they got the same treatment a tourist of the building would get and were later allowed to just walk out of their own accord after rummaging chambers and offices of politicians.

Information is still sparse on the police and security issues, but I believe why you didn't see a prepared blockade with riot gear officers from the beginning is because they knew it was a group of white Trump supporters and thought they could go easy. It has been known for weeks that Trump was rallying these goons based on lies and conspiracy theories. After what happened in Michigan this past summer, there is no way they should have been this woefully prepared and I don't think they would have been if it was another BLM protest. This puts on full display for the whole world what bias looks like, whether intentional or unconscious. There is a different standard and it was applied to woeful results yesterday.

I blame the leaders in charge for their horrible preparation to handle the crowd, but mostly this all goes back to Trump. He fed these fucks the shit they want so badly to believe and continues to treat them like they are the oppressed and wronged citizens of this country. 

All very good points.  But imagine if Trump wasn't a coward with a grade 2 education and had some emotional intelligence.  Imagine if he passionately believed he won the election and actually did what he said he was going to do... march WITH them.  Intelligent, emotionally charged leaders marching to the capitol.  That is what is completely scary to me and what I think people should prepare for and prevent... but it's not what happened yesterday. Trump is more of an entertainer than a leader. He reminds me of my toddler throwing a tantrum, not Che or Fidel. 

How they were able to do what they did so easily does required investigation though. 100%.  
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I'm curious about the other three deaths yesterday that were considered "medical" related.

This was tRump's Benghazi
    I read one fell to his/her death.
    Another accidentally tased themselves and had a massive heart attack. 
    i really shouldn't have laughed at that. but i did. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ikiT said:
    They been fucking duped.  

100%
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,185
    my wife's brother lives in green bay. since 2016 he has told everyone that he refuses to discuss trump. he fucking hates him. i texted him last night and asked if any of his trump buddies were still supporters. he insists "most of them are good people with good values who just want low taxes and limited government". 

Not likely....the mantra for his supporters seems to be that ANTIFA infiltrated the MAGA supporters and caused the trouble.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Not likely....the mantra for his supporters seems to be that ANTIFA infiltrated the MAGA supporters and caused the trouble.
    yeah, read a bunch of people on twitter who honestly believe that. unreal. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,812

Happens every day.
    Or at least a gun blast over their heads.  Of course maybe those cops weren't carrying weapons?  That might be the case.

I saw one of them had a firearm at his side but am unsure. 
    Crazy days.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671

yeah, read a bunch of people on twitter who honestly believe that. unreal. 
    Despite known MAGA people like baked alaska & the dickhead w/ the viking hat being present.... 

The willful ignorance of people is scary. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598

The question that they need to answer is which is it? Because I have heard both positions argued. Some are calling them patriots who were following the example of the founding fathers in standing up to oppression. Others have made the claim that they were ANTIFA, not Trump supporters who breached the building. They can't have it both ways. 
  • Options
    The funniest part was they were literally hanging Trump flags in place of US flags.
This discussion has been closed.