Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,654
    edited January 2021
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    twitter needs to ban him immediately. he is talking out of both sides of his mouth. stoking anger about a stolen election then wink wink nod go home in peace.

he is incapable of doing the simplest of tasks.
    I just heard that his account has been Locked for 12 hours.
    Yes and if his videos/posts are not deleted he will remained banned. He either has to go into his account and admit he was wrong and delete them or he will be off of Twitter for ever. 
    Him removing the tweets will not for him be admitting he was wrong.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    This is NOT AT ALL to imply that all that happened today was ok. A crazy radical group overtook our nation’s capital. 

I do, however, ponder, given the extreme political volatility in these times, if the shoe were on the other foot, and Trump had won the election, would a similar protest and riot event have been carried out by another opposite extremist group? 🤔
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,484
     Dean of Washington National Cathedral to Trump and mob: ‘There is nothing Christian’ about rioting
    The dean of Washington National Cathedral and its bishop issued a videotaped statement Wednesday to President Trump and to the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol, saying “there is nothing Christian” about their rioting.
    “Mr. President, there has been no fraudulent election. You called your supporters to our Capitol, you fed their wild fantasies and conspiracy theories, you whipped them into a frenzy; this is not acceptable,” Bishop Mariann Budde, Washington’s Episcopal bishop, said in the video from the altar of the cathedral in her clerical robes.
    Nearby on the altar was Cathedral Dean Randolph Hollerith.
    “Let us be clear,” Budde said, “to those who see this as a Christian endeavor, or something to be blessed in the name of Jesus, there is nothing Christian about what we are witnessing today. Nothing.”
    Budde’s name became known this summer when she confronted the president after troops tear-gassed peaceful protesters before a Trump photo op in front of St. John’s, an Episcopal church across from the White House.
    “Ours is a democratic process, yes, but also built on some fundamental principles. We care for our neighbors as ourselves. We accept outcomes we may not like. We live to struggle another day … that’s not what we’re seeing today. The demonstrators in Washington want to take those foundational principles, principles that have undergirded this nation for 250 years, and toss them out. They do not respect our laws. They do not respect our social contract. They do not respect our safety. They bring dishonor to themselves and on those they claim to support. This must end,” she said.
    Then Hollerith spoke to the rioters.
    “You have succeeded in that you have been seen and been heard. You have made your point. Now lay aside your violence, give rest to your anger and go home. Violence is not the answer,” Hollerith said. “It does not aid in your crusade.”

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The Biopic about Trump now need a much higher budget. And Roland Emmerich as director.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,484
    This is NOT AT ALL to imply that all that happened today was ok. A crazy radical group overtook our nation’s capital. 

I do, however, ponder, given the extreme political volatility in these times, if the shoe were on the other foot, and Trump had won the election, would a similar protest and riot event have been carried out by another opposite extremist group? 🤔
    its been a long four years and so much to keep straight, but in 16 it was women with pussy hats?
     I think my wife and step daughter found it pretty peaceful as I recall. 
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,581
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    First time the capitol building has been breached since the British did it in 1814.  Fucking nuts.  
    Those damn Brits! 

Security was strong at least....

WOW!

But, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,819

No picture and lyrics to not say what you really want to say, this time?

Answer to your question is no.  Nobody does this outside of the idiot far right groups emboldened by their fool of a leader.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Somebody needs to get off Twitter.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options

Trump supporters are so dumb they would have rioted even with Trump winning.
  • Options
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,838
    edited January 2021

No picture and lyrics to not say what you really want to say, this time?

Answer to your question is no.  Nobody does this outside of the idiot far right groups emboldened by their fool of a leader.
    Haha exactly. 

Cause it did happen, four years ago. And we marched in the streets, women wore pink hats, my wife and I brought our daughter as a family. It was a great day. We were pissed he was president, but we accepted it.
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

its been a long four years and so much to keep straight, but in 16 it was women with pussy hats?
     I think my wife and step daughter found it pretty peaceful as I recall. 
    Wouldn’t think to refer to the great Women‘s March the way you referred to it....

Looking at all the violence and destruction of property that resulted from numerous protests over the past 4 years, I can only hope that somehow the temperature can be lowered - no matter ones’s political affiliation. 
  • Options
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Waking up to the news in Taiwan this morning (830am thurs) and not being shocked by this at all might be the most depressing part.

This is a terrible part of American history and we all saw it coming.  (except, apparently, all the police on th capitol.)
    It's not the police's fault.  Every single officer was on duty today.  Same with the Capitol and Park police. There were just not enough.
    Dude...Seriously..You saw what police departments across the country did in response to people walking down the street in solidarity for racial justice.  There are videos of the police opening barricades for these looney tunes.  Did they run out of teargas, rubber bullets riot geat and brutality?  It absolutely was a short falling of the police.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,603
    What an opportunistic POS. This isn’t a game, he and his group of dumbasses are doing serious damage to our country. 
  • Options
    And if and when all these people that were going to object the results during the count all of a sudden don’t now, the fucking Dems should never let the Republicans live it down. Ever. Evvvvveerrrr. Every debate, every commercial - just pivot pivot pivot back to it all day long.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Waking up to the news in Taiwan this morning (830am thurs) and not being shocked by this at all might be the most depressing part.

This is a terrible part of American history and we all saw it coming.  (except, apparently, all the police on th capitol.)
    It's not the police's fault.  Every single officer was on duty today.  Same with the Capitol and Park police. There were just not enough.
    Dude...Seriously..You saw what police departments across the country did in response to people walking down the street in solidarity for racial justice.  There are videos of the police opening barricades for these looney tunes.  Did they run out of teargas, rubber bullets riot geat and brutality?  It absolutely was a short falling of the police.  

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877

Look at 2016 for your answer.  
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,359
    Back at it and McConnell stating they won't be intimidated.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Let's see Mitch yearn for bipartisanship again.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,603
    And if and when all these people that were going to object the results during the count all of a sudden don’t now, the fucking Dems should never let the Republicans live it down. Ever. Evvvvveerrrr. Every debate, every commercial - just pivot pivot pivot back to it all day long.
    If I am a politician running against the group of Republicans that said they planned on protesting the certification, I am plastering images of what happened today all over the internet, TV and any other platform I can find to remind voters of what they stood for and were responsible for. 
  • Options

Trump supporters are so dumb they would have rioted even with Trump winning.
    True... Just like this dumb ass... 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    If I am a politician running against the group of Republicans that said they planned on protesting the certification, I am plastering images of what happened today all over the internet, TV and any other platform I can find to remind voters of what they stood for and were responsible for. 
    What Dems need to do better is run the appropriate candidates in any district by listening to their respective local leaders. If they do that, plus just rail on this all day long they can run candidates against Cruz, Paul, Hawley, etc, anyone.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I remember a time, oh could it be last year, when I got PM:s asking me if I was a russian agent undermining the US democracy on a rock bands messaging board (I was a paying member of since like 2005), for describing and debating the US and its systemic flaws negatively compared to the (better working) nordic countries in Europe. 

Now a former US President himself describes the US a "banana republic" and to my knowledge a crazy banana-republic coup attempt fueled by the President himself is not underway in Denmark or Finland.

Maybe a public apology by that individual for suggesting that debating that the US is a way less working nation than the nordic countries means you must be a russian troll and not a sound thinking individual, would be in order?
    with all due respect, right now is not the time to call out a poster who allegedly wronged you in a PM. get a grip, man.
    Yeah, no shit.

Strange day all around. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,359
    Schumer calling 45 the worst president and then calling those who breached the Capitol domestic terrorists.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    They're gonna finish their task tonight he says. Aw shit Chuck maybe I do like you.
This discussion has been closed.