Donald Trump

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Irony could be- these electoral protesters might recant under pressure.
    The protests of the election might seal it quickly.
  • So what is the charges for going into a federal building in this way?
    i would assume something like trespassing, maybe breaking and entering. destruction of property, etc. things like that maybe.
    Should be some form of terrorism, holding up/threatening "democracy" or whatever...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    So what is the charges for going into a federal building in this way?
    Breaking and entering,  trespassing,  destruction of federal property. 
  • "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    This image will live in infamy

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    So what is the charges for going into a federal building in this way?

Not sure, but the leader of the terrorist attack who organized it needs to be in prison.

The leader is Donald Trump leading a terrorist attack on his own Capitol.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    mrussel1 said:
    This image will live in infamy

Videos photos show protesters inside US Capitol  ABC27

not photoshopped either. 
  • So what was the point of it... just fuck around and then take the consequences fines/prison or whatever.. or could this have lead to anything in any way/shape or form? 

Seems like a dangerous and weird way to go about being a MAGA-idiot
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • guys,

call me crazy, and i am probably wrong, but i think tonight is the last night of the trump presidency.

things are moving too fast and things are developing at lightning pace. some of those objecting have recanted their objections.

this feels completely different than all of the other scandals. i think some of the people in power have finally seen enough.

someone has died today. we cannot have another 14 days of the tweeting and the public statements inciting this violence.

i think we are in the endgame.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    So what was the point of it... just fuck around and then take the consequences fines/prison or whatever.. or could this have lead to anything in any way/shape or form? 

They stopped the vote today in the Senate. It is starting again tonight. 
  • So what was the point of it... just fuck around and then take the consequences fines/prison or whatever.. or could this have lead to anything in any way/shape or form? 

they are brainwashed that they could have saved trump's presidency and that he would have another 4 years. that is it. that is the whole motivation. keep him in power at the risk of their own health or life. it is purely a cult.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    They’re letting them walk right out. 

This is fucking insanity, they should go to prison for life. 

Unbelievable.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    guys,

call me crazy, and i am probably wrong, but i think tonight is the last night of the trump presidency.

things are moving too fast and things are developing at lightning pace. some of those objecting have recanted their objections.

this feels completely different than all of the other scandals. i think some of the people in power have finally seen enough.

someone has died today. we cannot have another 14 days of the tweeting and the public statements inciting this violence.

Where have you seen that they recanted their objections?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    guys,

Agree seems some Twitter comments it might be happening 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,157
    edited January 2021
    So what was the point of it... just fuck around and then take the consequences fines/prison or whatever.. or could this have lead to anything in any way/shape or form? 

they are brainwashed that they could have saved trump's presidency and that he would have another 4 years. that is it. that is the whole motivation. keep him in power at the risk of their own health or life. it is purely a cult.
    Then it is a "coup" and isn't that terrorism...

I saw that happen in Turkey a few years back. Obviously they had some parts of the military on their side. I think that is step 1 in a coup attempt - get the military on your side. And not Ted Nugent.
  • guys,

Yeah. I guess it's not a grandstanding political theatre anymore. The rubberband can't be pulled any more, it has snapped.
    President's Twitter account is locked for the next 12 hours.  I mean.....wow.  That just sums up the past four years.  What an ugly end to a terrible chapter in American history.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    All these people actually think the election was stolen....Do they really think this will be overturned and Trump gets 4 more years?!
     and Twitter has locked Trumps account evidently.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    They’re letting them walk right out. 

This is fucking insanity, they should go to prison for life. 

Maybe they were called over to the mall because some black kids were selling bottled water without a permit.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mcgruff10 said:
    President's Twitter account is locked for the next 12 hours.  I mean.....wow.  That just sums up the past four years.  What an ugly end to a terrible chapter in American history.
    Twitter said thet couldn't do that because he is the President... 

Well well... seems they can.

Maybe they should have done that all the other times he has been a loon. Idiots.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Waking up to the news in Taiwan this morning (830am thurs) and not being shocked by this at all might be the most depressing part.

This is a terrible part of American history and we all saw it coming.  (except, apparently, all the police on th capitol.)
  • The self-owning of Donald Trump is fucking crazy. 

Dems won. They got the senate. This happens.
    edited January 2021
    Today reminds of the crazy fucking psycho nazis during the last days of world war 2.  
  • mcgruff10 said:
    guys,

Where have you seen that they recanted their objections?
    i have the news on in the background and they announced that 2 or 3 objectors came forward and are withdrawing their objections. i was typing a post so did not catch the names.

republicans are pissed off at hawley and cruz though.

• mcgruff10 said:
    Today reminds of the crazy fucking psycho nazis during the last days of world war 2.  
    just without all the see through party liquor and sodomy, haha.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    mcgruff10 said:

saw nothing about locked....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• this could be a permaban, because you know he cannot bring himself to delete the tweets, lol.

This discussion has been closed.