Donald Trump

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Time to make arrest? 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    They are vile humans every single one of them! I’m so happy to know deep in my soul I don’t socialize with anyone like these folks!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:

not funny when a coup is being attempted.  maybe we should have sent joe judge in to defend the capital. he's a tough call apparently
    I think it s pretty funny and a reasonable correlation.  There s videos of the police just basically letting the protestors turned rioters in. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    This thread is reopened.
    There's a lot to be upset about...please keep your cool and follow those Posting Guidelines. Don't make the forums a terrible place. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • 2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Let s go 25th Amendment!
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:

not funny when a coup is being attempted.  maybe we should have sent joe judge in to defend the capital. he's a tough call apparently
    I think it s pretty funny and a reasonable correlation.  There s videos of the police just basically letting the protestors turned rioters in. 
    I thought it was funny.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I thought it was funny.
    Yeah there are videos of the terrorists in the capital rotunda taking selfies with the fucking cops.  Funny meme, but kinda true. 
    www.myspace.com
    lol the BLM protesters were being taken away in unmarked vans by unmarked cops ir what ever you wanna call them & today all law enforcement officials are just standing by lol 
    lol the BLM protesters were being taken away in unmarked vans by unmarked cops ir what ever you wanna call them & today all law enforcement officials are just standing by lol 
    Don't you dare laugh about this! ;)
    Agenda #1 for Congress: certify electoral votes
    Agenda #2 for Congress: impeach/25th Amendment.  Make VP Pence president for the next two weeks.  I don't like Pence but at least he put country before party today.
    edited January 2021
    Coup attempt on the US today and the leader of the free world says:
    “We love you. You’re very special,” “I know how you feel.”  
    “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long,” “Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Like what in the actual.....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,157
    edited January 2021
    I remember a time, oh could it be last year, when I got PM:s asking me if I was a russian agent undermining the US democracy on a rock bands messaging board (that I've been a paying member of since like 2005), for describing and debating the US and its systemic flaws negatively compared to the (better working) nordic countries in Europe. 

Now a former US President himself describes the US a "banana republic" and to my knowledge a crazy banana-republic coup attempt fueled by the President himself is not underway in Denmark or Finland.

Maybe a public apology by that individual or by the fanclub for suggesting that debating that the US is a way less working nation than the nordic countries means you must be a russian troll and not a sound thinking individual, would be in order?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I remember a time, oh could it be last year, when I got PM:s asking me if I was a russian agent undermining the US democracy on a rock bands messaging board (I was a paying member of since like 2005), for describing and debating the US and its systemic flaws negatively compared to the (better working) nordic countries in Europe. 

Now a former US President himself describes the US a "banana republic" and to my knowledge a crazy banana-republic coup attempt fueled by the President himself is not underway in Denmark or Finland.

Maybe a public apology by that individual for suggesting that debating that the US is a way less working nation than the nordic countries means you must be a russian troll and not a sound thinking individual, would be in order?
    with all due respect, right now is not the time to call out a poster who allegedly wronged you in a PM. get a grip, man.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

I remember a time, oh could it be last year, when I got PM:s asking me if I was a russian agent undermining the US democracy on a rock bands messaging board (I was a paying member of since like 2005), for describing and debating the US and its systemic flaws negatively compared to the (better working) nordic countries in Europe. 

Maybe a public apology by that individual or by the fanclub for suggesting that debating that the US is a way less working nation than the nordic countries means you must be a russian troll and not a sound thinking individual, would be in order?
    Really bro?

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Pelosi is hardcore.
  • I remember a time, oh could it be last year, when I got PM:s asking me if I was a russian agent undermining the US democracy on a rock bands messaging board (I was a paying member of since like 2005), for describing and debating the US and its systemic flaws negatively compared to the (better working) nordic countries in Europe. 

Maybe a public apology by that individual for suggesting that debating that the US is a way less working nation than the nordic countries means you must be a russian troll and not a sound thinking individual, would be in order?
    with all due respect, right now is not the time to call out a poster who allegedly wronged you in a PM. get a grip, man.
    Now you are right, we can wait till this weird event has passed. 

Then maybe it will come.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Wait, so Mike Pence changed his twitter banner to Biden/Kamala in the midst of this?
    edited January 2021
    Damn. Missed that people had died following this. Coup-woman or an innocent bystander?

Now you are right, we can wait till this weird event has passed. 

Then maybe it will come.
    sorry. we are in the middle of the darkest, most politically divisive day since the civil war. a lot of us are on edge. did not mean to snap at you.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    They’re letting them walk right out. 

This is fucking insanity, they should go to prison for life. 

edited January 2021

When your tweet needs to be flagged with "due to risk of violence" you should be banned - -- wether US president or not.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited January 2021
    Damn. Missed that people had died following this. Coup-woman or an innocent bystander?

She was part of the "coup"

Going to be a lot of backlash for the woman/kid (reported to be 16) who was shot today and maybe rightfully so. I accidentally watched the vid on the forum I get news from. It was unlabeled. She was climbing through a window next to a blocked door and was shot unarmed. I have no clue what the area was on the other side of that door or what warnings were given before she tried to make it through.

She should not have been in that building and her friends and family failed her along with her president. I also want to be clear this was a one sided video and there maybe more to the story but of all the shit that happened today that was not the one to take a shot at as far as I can see. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
    This tonight is thee most clear fact that white privilege is a fact of life in America! 

edited January 2021
    So what is the charges for going into a federal building in this way?

How long until this guy is arrested? (unless he already is)
  • So what is the charges for going into a federal building in this way?
    i would assume something like trespassing, maybe breaking and entering. destruction of property, etc. things like that maybe.

This discussion has been closed.