Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Matts3221 said:
    This is NOT AT ALL to imply that all that happened today was ok. A crazy radical group overtook our nation’s capital. 

I do, however, ponder, given the extreme political volatility in these times, if the shoe were on the other foot, and Trump had won the election, would a similar protest and riot event have been carried out by another opposite extremist group? 🤔
    Nope sorry we peaceful protested  we realized we lost and Obama had trump to the White House , peaceful transition of power. 

Don’t try to turn it around it was a hellish four years and had he won it would have been a gut
    punch but no storming the capital and being domestic terrorist trying to tear down an election.

Never been more disappointed with my country than today
    I agree... not trying to turn this around....

just offering the question up for debate...
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Fuck Moscow Mitchy Baby.

Chuck needs to buttonhole Susan Collins and Claire McCaskill and get them to switch sides. They’re in their final terms and don’t identify with Moscow Mitchy Baby’s Tricky Team Trump TREASON Tax Cheat’s party. Why not flip?
    McCaskill is a dem. And retired. Do you mean Murkowski?
    Yup, I meant Murkowski and maybe was picturing Ernst from Iowa, unless she’s from Nebraska? I need a drink.
    I'd say you've had enough.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    REPORTS COMING IN...

CABINET IS INDEED MEETING WITH PENCE TONIGHT TO DISCUSS INVOKING 25TH AMENDMENT... 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    mrussel1 said:
    Woman shot and killed was climbing through a broken window inside the Capitol building. Sounds like house or senate chamber or holding room they gathered in. According to a witness interviewed by AC on CNN.
    Yeah just saw that.  Why didn't Cooper ask them what the hell they were trying to accomplish?
    The real irony is these same fucking terrorists would support a cop - or anyone for that matter - for having an itchy trigger finger if someone were to break into that person's home and felt the need to shoot.
    Exactly right. At first I thought this was a 16 year old kid that was brainwashed into doing this. Turns out it was a 14 year Veteran that should have known better. 
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,523
    Watching all these R Senators covering their ass when they did nothing in the last 4 years to defend the republic is sickening.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Bad news for us democrats. Ben Sasse will be president one day. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,185
    sasse is boring as fuck
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Who is this Ben sasse?.  Make him in charge of the republican party
  • Options
    sasse is boring as fuck
    No man.  Those are principles on display. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,069
    REPORTS COMING IN...

CABINET IS INDEED MEETING WITH PENCE TONIGHT TO DISCUSS INVOKING 25TH AMENDMENT... 
    Where are you seeing this?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    sasse is boring as fuck

Principles too little too late.  F him
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    REPORTS COMING IN...

A source from CBS...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    So are we just bitching about Trump?  Or can we move on with affirming the votes?
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,838
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:
    sasse is boring as fuck

Exactly right. It's more like the electorate of this fucking country are dumb as fuck.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,069
    edited January 2021
    mcgruff10 said:
    REPORTS COMING IN...

A source from CBS...
    No shit. Wow. So cabinet needs a majority or 2/3?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    Who is this Ben sasse?.  Make him in charge of the republican party
    He will be running in 2024. Watch...
  • Options
    has jared kushner never tweeted, or has he panicked and deleted them all?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    mcgruff10 said:
    REPORTS COMING IN...

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:
    sasse is boring as fuck

You're uninformed on him.  He has been hammering Trump for years.  
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,359
    That was great. Hammered Cruz's stupid justification.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Dick Durbin is the man.  Not f'ing smarmy Sasse
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    sasse is boring as fuck
    i watched his speech. he put me to sleep
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Look, now another R Senator speaking with 'Principles' on the floor.

Wonder how they all of a sudden got them?
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    You know Jack shit about him.  Pay attention to politics. 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,019
    REPORTS COMING IN...

Makes sense. Pretty nice and convenient way to save face for Republicans, and present it as a communal 'reform'.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:
    You know Jack shit about him.  Pay attention to politics. 

LOL
  • Options
    benjs said:
    REPORTS COMING IN...

Makes sense. Pretty nice and convenient way to save face for Republicans, and present it as a communal 'reform'.
    no way pence goes along with it. the confederates will chase him down and lynch him
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Smellyman said:
    Look, now another R Senator speaking with 'Principles' on the floor.

Wonder how they all of a sudden got them?
    You're displaying ignorance like the right wing.  No reason to double down on being ill informed. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,483
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Waking up to the news in Taiwan this morning (830am thurs) and not being shocked by this at all might be the most depressing part.

This is a terrible part of American history and we all saw it coming.  (except, apparently, all the police on th capitol.)
    It's not the police's fault.  Every single officer was on duty today.  Same with the Capitol and Park police. There were just not enough.
    This guy does not agree with you. 

huh? I don't understand
    He's saying the cops had no problem coming out in force against racial justice, but when its white terrorists they roll over, park their tanks and hang up their riot gear and tear gas and bullets.
    That's not the point I was making.  The question was where were DC police. And the answer is on duty.  I saw an interview with the DC mayor this morning and she said all officers were on duty today.  

Being on duty is different from doing your job.  They dropped the ball purposefully or not.  Clearly they have a history of mobilizing swiftly against a certain type of person or movement.  For whatever reason they were less prepared for violent terrorists than people advocating for racial justice...Either way it is pathetic.

dc police have jurisdiction in dc. exceptvarious federal properties. that falls on fed policing. like tge capital polixe. parks police, etc
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.