Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    benjs said:
    ikiT said:
    Pretty sure the Lt. Col is the whistleblower.
    Are you just saying that because he said he's not the whistleblower? :)
    yes.  up is down. black is white.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    They were talking about the home plate umpire.
    I watched the edited FS1 rebroadcast last night.  Homie had issues behind the plate yo.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,468
    I told you guys that you would have fun with this. I'm just trying to be a counterpoint in this thread. This board and part of the country have gone too far to the left when the majority of the country is more down the middle so the only way to bring the left back to the middle is to give it more right. Make sense? 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    This JV team bench rider makes Trey Gowdy look like Tip O'Niell.  

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1188991711227367424/video/1
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    I told you guys that you would have fun with this. I'm just trying to be a counterpoint in this thread. This board and part of the country have gone too far to the left when the majority of the country is more down the middle so the only way to bring the left back to the middle is to give it more right. Make sense? 
    Thanks for straightening us out.  
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,712
    TJ25487 said:
    You may reasonably argue that certain positions being staked by some (D) candidates is to the left of the country as a whole.  But this president is lawless.  And if the center stands for anything, it's for the rule of law and fairness.  Second, your list is both redundant (border security... Mexico is controlling immigrants) and fanciful.  If all of these things were as true as you imagine, the approval rating of the president would be in the 80's.  He is most certainly not there.  And is approval by independents is underwater too.  
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    TJ25487 said:

I'm here for you! 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    TJ25487 said:
    This shouldn't be about left or right.  we don't have the luxury to talk about "the issues" right now.  This is about preserving the republic from the very real threat of authoritarianism.  We have a president who wants to be a dictator (I knew that in 2016) and a party that is seemingly OK with it.

It shouldn't be about left and right.  But it is.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,004
    TJ25487 said:
    I told you guys that you would have fun with this. I'm just trying to be a counterpoint in this thread. This loopboard and part of the country have gone too far to the left when the majority of the country is more down the middle so the only way to bring the left back to the middle is to give it more right. Make sense? 
    no. no it doesnt. represent honestly. chips fall where they do..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    You may reasonably argue that certain positions being staked by some (D) candidates is to the left of the country as a whole.  But this president is lawless.  And if the center stands for anything, it's for the rule of law and fairness.  Second, your list is both redundant (border security... Mexico is controlling immigrants) and fanciful.  If all of these things were as true as you imagine, the approval rating of the president would be in the 80's.  He is most certainly not there.  And is approval by independents is underwater too.  
    I didn't make the list. I just cut and pasted it. How can a President be lawless when he is governed by the rule of law? Most people just don't like his tone and rhetoric as it is not presidential but the flip side was to have Obama make these nice speeches but fail in his actions. 
    I am shocked that his approval rating is as good as it is with the mainstream media (talking arm of the Democratic party) slandering him 24/7/365. I think you'll find out in 2020 the same thing you found out in 2016 that the polls can be oh so wrong. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,344
    TJ25487 said:
    ikiT said:
    TJ25487 said:

I'm here for you! 
    You forgot to mention putting children in cages that’s one of his best accomplishment no ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,004
    TJ25487 said:
    ikiT said:
    TJ25487 said:

I'm here for you! 
    You forgot to mention putting children in cages that’s one of his best accomplishment no ? 
    and doubling the deficit....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    ikiT said:
    TJ25487 said:

I'm here for you! 
    and doubling the deficit....
    Yeah...I'd think one of those things would matter to the right.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,684
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    I didn't make the list. I just cut and pasted it. How can a President be lawless when he is governed by the rule of law? Most people just don't like his tone and rhetoric as it is not presidential but the flip side was to have Obama make these nice speeches but fail in his actions. 
    I am shocked that his approval rating is as good as it is with the mainstream media (talking arm of the Democratic party) slandering him 24/7/365. I think you'll find out in 2020 the same thing you found out in 2016 that the polls can be oh so wrong. 
    Trump level accountability right there.

I am a life-long conservative who cannot recognize what the party has become and would rather give over to the far left than whatever the hell this group is that Trump is leading.  Do I agree with a lot of what the Dem Candidates are positioning for?
    No.
    But, it is not evil, hateful, and only focused on ideas benefiting less than 10% of the country.
    Trump is an abomination --- and it certainly took someone like him (and the mouth-breathing supporters who make up anyone not in the top 10% of income earners in the US who still supports Trump) to make me change my stance(s). 

You have the right to side with the people who voted for him in 2016 and will do so again in 2020.  Take a good look, though.  Is that who you want to be?
    If so, more power to you.  (Actually, just kidding -- I hope more power does not continue to flow to the base Trump supporters)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Trump level accountability right there.

I am a life-long conservative who cannot recognize what the party has become and would rather give over to the far left than whatever the hell this group is that Trump is leading.  Do I agree with a lot of what the Dem Candidates are positioning for?
    No.
    But, it is not evil, hateful, and only focused on ideas benefiting less than 10% of the country.
    Trump is an abomination --- and it certainly took someone like him (and the mouth-breathing supporters who make up anyone not in the top 10% of income earners in the US who still supports Trump) to make me change my stance(s). 

You have the right to side with the people who voted for him in 2016 and will do so again in 2020.  Take a good look, though.  Is that who you want to be?
    If so, more power to you.  (Actually, just kidding -- I hope more power does not continue to flow to the base Trump supporters)

Good post.  I'm right there with ya.  Bernie, however, is the 1 candidate I will not vote for....so I really hope he doesn't win the nomination.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Okay then I don't feel bad saying the list was just a bunch of gibberish.  
    But you ask how a president can be lawless?  Can we just refer to Nixon to end that conversation, or do I need explain why, if the impeachment inquiry is accurate, this president is running afoul of several laws (campaign finance and FCPA to name a few).  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    TJ25487 said:
    Not at all. Why don't you just have an honest discussion instead of trying to manipulate it? 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    TJ here is another promise that has gone into the toilets 
    https://apple.news/AVxIEQxmcTcyCCOQJCP5cWw
    Coal miners were duped just like you !
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    TJ25487 said:
    This isn't like pouring hot water into a cold water reservoir where the two blend together effortlessly to create 'lukewarm'. When was the last time you saw someone on the far left pole and someone on the far right pole effectively communicating to create healthy compromise? 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    People can easily pick apart all other aspects of your argument. I will use this one (for about the millionth time)

THE
    POLLS
    WERE
    NOT
    WRONG
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    And the river shall open for the righteous...

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,284
    I've avoided his speech knowing how egocentric it would be and that little bit right there is all I need to hear. How can anybody stand to listen to that shit? Tells it like it is, pfft, yeah sure, if you're a raging fuckstick.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    He ain't running a damned thing but his mouth.  He needs a dose of STFU.
  • Options
    He’s two parts crazy one part stupid !
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,284
    Written for Bush, but applies more than ever now. Thank you Corey Taylor. Forgot about this one until I listened to it yesterday.

Can you take away every single day
    That we have given to another false prophet?
    Can you give us all a reason not to fall
    Before you take away another broken promise?
    Show your pretty face
    Hide the bitter taste
    You're still the rapist of an entire nation
    You wanna be the man?
    You gotta be a man
    But you are nothing but a sad insinuation

How can we ever live this down?

Keep your fingers crossed, the truth is at a loss
    Big decision for an ordinary coward
    The only problem is your fuckin' rhetoric
    We're more in danger than before you took power
    Now it's just a game
    God, you'll never change
    You'd sell us out if you could only find a buyer
    You don't give a shit
    As long as idiots are in your corner, you could set us all on fire

How can we ever live this down?

You never wanted to be, they only wanted a parody
    You want the world to be free?
    What the hell is free about it?

Now we've reached the end, just get it over with
    But this is building to an adamant conclusion
    Come whatever may, there's gonna be a day
    When we have figured out a plausible solution
    Everything you've done is killing everyone
    A little smile on a homicidal bastard
    You wanna be the man?
    You better have a plan
    Another failure is a guaranteed disaster
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    So much for that 4% GDP growth quarter over quarter, year over year, FOR TEN YEARS. You know, to pay for that tax cut.

GDP: 1.9%...

Trump on 1.9% GDP in 2012: 'Economy is in deep trouble'...

Suckers.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.